Game-Labs Forum

The Liberation of the United States of America

Captain

When someone finally invents time travel I'm going to dial in the date that this Council of which they speak pissed in these guy's Wheaties.  Judging by the degree of sunburn on display it must have been truly epic.

It had nothing to do with the Council -- that's just an excuse. Long before the Council existed many of us, myself among them, figured he would go pirate at the first chance. He's pretty easy to read.

I just wonder if any of his SORRY poodles are going to be stupid enough to put resources into a clan warehouse he controls?

Edited by GrapeShot
  • Like 1

It had nothing to do with the Council -- that's just an excuse. Long before the Council existed many of us, myself among them, figured he would go pirate at the first chance. He's pretty easy to read.

I just wonder if any of his SORRY poodles are going to be stupid enough to put resources into a clan warehouse he controls?

It was the clan rank and file that decided to go pirate. It was not Lord Vicious's idea. I know. I was there.

If the council would have treated STARS and STRIPES with the respect we deserved, we would still be Americans. The council chose to alienate the strongest American clan. We got tired of the crap and we decided to do something about it. We are more revolutionaries than pirates. If the game would have allowed revolution so we could punish the council we would have done it. The only avenue available was to go pirate.

Now the Council are outlaws in their own land. They are the pirates and we are the Americans.

The situation is repeating itself in Brit-tard land. The SLRN dominates the politics and they treat their teammates with arrogance. Whole clans have defected and more will follow. The noose is tightening on the criminal British. They are surrounded by enemies and their allies grow weak.

If the council would have treated STARS and STRIPES with the respect we deserved, we would still be Americans.

Okay, tell me, what does "give us the respect we deserve" entail? Putting aside TF and TDA and "Oh they pressured us to join" and "Oh blah blah blah", what does that entail?

On a council of equal clans who's intention is simply to pool the nation's efforts into one concentrated effort, what does "respect" beyond being treated as an equal entail? Would Stars be more "Equal" than the other clans? Would Stars have the right to tell other clans what to do?

You demand that we should have given you respect but you never tell us what we should have given.

The situation is repeating itself in Brit-tard land. The SLRN dominates the politics and they treat their teammates with arrogance. Whole clans have defected and more will follow. The noose is tightening on the criminal British. They are surrounded by enemies and their allies grow weak.

Utter nonsense.

As a BWTC member I can confirm that SLRN do not dominate British politics and not do they treat the rest of us with arrogance. The British clans get on very well overall and we all enjoy hanging out with each other.

As for your daft notion of us being criminal:

You are trying, by your own admission, to trying to destroy the playerbase of another nation due to some silly personal vendetta.

On the other hand, we freely gave some of our ports to the Swedes recently, to allow them somewhere to play safely although they had not been our allies previously.

Finally, we have been on our own under consistent, coordinated attack from four separate nations, across multiple fronts for many months now and are still in a strong position. Should you try to do to us what you are doing to the US, I suspect you will find success no easier to come by than anyone else has so far.

As usual, everything you say is complete nonsense (though very amusing albeit and a bit pathetic):- I know it, you know it and everybody else knows it.

But at least we can all have a good giggle at your insecurities and how obviously desperate you guys are for attention.

• Like 4

Lol where do these people get their "news" from? That couldn't be any further from the truth, so much so it's a bit hilarious.

BeeRanch's interpretation of in-game reality makes for a great fiction novel.

Okay, tell me, what does "give us the respect we deserve" entail? Putting aside TF and TDA and "Oh they pressured us to join" and "Oh blah blah blah", what does that entail?

On a council of equal clans who's intention is simply to pool the nation's efforts into one concentrated effort, what does "respect" beyond being treated as an equal entail? Would Stars be more "Equal" than the other clans? Would Stars have the right to tell other clans what to do?

You demand that we should have given you respect but you never tell us what we should have given.

I have answered this question at length but it was deleted by moderators. If you want the backstory come to our TS and I will tell you. 

I have answered this question at length but it was deleted by moderators. If you want the backstory come to our TS and I will tell you. 

I know your backstory, and wasn't asking that. I'm asking what you consider to be "respect". What would have the council needed to do to keep STARS in the United States? If you have to Private Message me it, that is fine.

Edited by EricKilla

Our clan warehouse is full of gold purple and blue mods for new members to use, we npc green and craftable blues.

I guess we are all stupid, no wonder we sink people that are not stupid. 

Utter nonsense.

As a BWTC member I can confirm that SLRN do not dominate British politics and not do they treat the rest of us with arrogance. The British clans get on very well overall and we all enjoy hanging out with each other.

As for your daft notion of us being criminal:

You are trying, by your own admission, to trying to destroy the playerbase of another nation due to some silly personal vendetta.

On the other hand, we freely gave some of our ports to the Swedes recently, to allow them somewhere to play safely although they had not been our allies previously.

Finally, we have been on our own under consistent, coordinated attack from four separate nations, across multiple fronts for many months now and are still in a strong position. Should you try to do to us what you are doing to the US, I suspect you will find success no easier to come by than anyone else has so far.

As usual, everything you say is complete nonsense (though very amusing albeit and a bit pathetic):- I know it, you know it and everybody else knows it.

But at least we can all have a good giggle at your insecurities and how obviously desperate you guys are for attention.

Thats why one of your biggest clan left, becouse SLRN are good. with everybody ...lol

It was the clan rank and file that decided to go pirate. It was not Lord Vicious's idea. I know. I was there.

If the council would have treated STARS and STRIPES with the respect we deserved, we would still be Americans. The council chose to alienate the strongest American clan. We got tired of the crap and we decided to do something about it. We are more revolutionaries than pirates. If the game would have allowed revolution so we could punish the council we would have done it. The only avenue available was to go pirate.

Now the Council are outlaws in their own land. They are the pirates and we are the Americans.

Quit frankly I've never heard anything quite so pompous and self-delusional since I joined the game. It sounds like you got exactly the respect you deserved.

Your boasting and clamoring for approval is getting embarrasing

This is a WAR game. We need no reason to start a WAR stupid or otherwise. In a WAR game how does making WAR hurt the game? If you don't like WAR then maybe a WAR game isn't for you.

This WAR will end. The vanquished will be allowed to rebuild. They should use their time of peace to prepare for WAR, because in a WAR game peace is only temporary.

Well said!!