Game-Labs Forum

Spain is dead ? (PVP1)

Captain Tylor

I can not understand how the English ships can float all that arrogance... 

I rencommend you do not back home.....

Arrogance? Try reading some of the Spanish post where they blame everyone but themselves for their current situation.

• Like 1

well, i see that you dont surrender, so i  want to negotiate peace , stop fighting if you will send us our ancient ports of Cuba . of course we will pay for them , we have many coins to pay you .you like these ???

cW4Zt0.jpgsrkIa0.jpg

:D  :D  :D  :D

To my British friends I just can say........ "This dead is very much alive".

Underestimating an enemy is the first problem of arrogance ...... And not the only one....

the reason we are focusing Spain so much is because we know, you still got alot of "teeth" left, at no point are we underestimating spain ;)

the reason we are focusing Spain so much is because we know, you still got alot of "teeth" left, at no point are we underestimating spain ;)

If you go on in wasting resources for days and days in trying to wipe out the last refuge of the mouse, you may not pay enough attention to some big tiger that could be willing to bite off some meat from your ass.

Edited by victor
  • Like 1

Come to the table and lets talk then but only if you are one voice.

Just for sake of curiosity (and with no ironic attitude at all), how many "voices" do you think there are in Spanis faction right now?

Edited by victor

I think we'd rather fight you with no ports than suffer through the bullshit and finger pointing that comes with British/Spanish diplo. And trust me im not alone in this opinion.

Then with this attitude you and the 'others' in your merry band will have their wish... however perhaps when common sense prevails on both sides, common ground can be had.

You can bring many voices if you wish as long as they all agree with eachother I'd be happy...

Mate, you did not catch the "real" question in my words. But nevermind. Even this shows to me something interesting enough.

You can bring many voices if you wish as long as they all agree with eachother I'd be happy...

One voice for what?...

You know nothing Jon Snow.

You have taken all ports, we have nothing to lose and nothing to worry ............ Your arrogance has led you to wipe us off the map not allow ourselves even to 10 ports by sign peace ............... Now we can only fight with you ...... In any part of the map where you fight; you have Spaniards try to help anyone who faces you.........

Just fight to regain what you have stolen from us ......... That is peace that we want to offer .......

We will be the biggest pain in the ass that you have had or may have ..... And all it will be able to thank the arrogance of your leaders .....

Spain is not dead......... Thank you, Spain is more united than it has ever been .....

You know nothing John Snow .....

One voice for what?...

You know nothing Jon Snow.

You have taken all ports, we have nothing to lose and nothing to worry ............ Your arrogance has led you to wipe us off the map not allow ourselves even to 10 ports by sign peace ............... Now we can only fight with you ...... In any part of the map where you fight; you have Spaniards try to help anyone who faces you.........

Just fight to regain what you have stolen from us ......... That is peace that we want to offer .......

We will be the biggest pain in the ass that you have had or may have ..... And all it will be able to thank the arrogance of your leaders .....

Spain is not dead......... Thank you, Spain is more united than it has ever been .....

You know nothing John Snow .....

That's the prideful, stubborn, self-destructive attitude that got your nation to its present situation. Inability to compromise, inability to take responsibility for your actions, inability to swallow your pride for your own good, massive sense of entitlement. If not for that immaturity you'd be in the same position the Swedes were, you'd have plenty of territory and be in the process of building up again.

But yeah, fine, keep it up. You're not going to win ports like this. In fact all your stubbornness and forum vitriol does is affirm to the British nation at large that you were a faction that deserved crushing. I suppose maybe eventually your Pirate puppetmasters will come and bail you out. But we know how that ends, the first thing you did after Britain bailed you out against the Americans was to bite the hand that helped you. Then the Pirates you backstab will attack you too and, just like the Americans are now, we'll sit back, nod and say "we told you so". And you'll all be back to the forum screaming about the injustice of it all, how you'll fight to the end and how you're the victim.

• Like 2

Oh dear ...

you started - no you started - no it was you - mom, the nation is not telling the truth ... what the heck?

This war started like all other ones. Both sides thought they were right and this is okay, because this is what this game about is. But if we want a full working gamer-community-diplomacy we have to handle this like gamer not like childs. The truth is, that the spaniards decided to declare war for a regain campaign against us. The Truth is that we decided to "play" the angry nation and decided to punish you. It is true that we wiped you out of Mexico but it is also true that we gave you the chance for some diplomacy after that so we can regain a situation every one would be fine with. But your hardliners are crying for a war until the last breath and so we thougt ... okay ... the game is the game and we do not need a western front. So we have no choice but to continue.

So your anger was growing, you were copmming to the point you were before with your argumentation in the war against the U.S... it's not about game-politics in here it is more alike blaming other players that they've done something to you what you would have done with us if you would have been in our situation. Namely going for the win.

But okay, you see this in another point of view - fine. As we do and you know why? Because humans ...

So ... what can we do now ...

1st possibility

We can play the game in the way it should be played (just my opinion) if we really want a working diplomacy. Come to the round table with the Royal Navy, let's talk and end this war. for some weeks at last so you can regain you comfort-zone and we all go back to enjoy this masterpiece of game together. And after severall weeks we can replay this war and have fun again.

2nd possibility

We give a s**t about the possibility of a working gamer-community, we do not speak with each other, every one is p*ssed off about the other side. Than we start to get angry, taking this to real life personal and at the end we have a community not angry in the roleplay-nation but the "people" playing them. But in this setting the dev's will be involved to this situation, because there would not be any other choice (At least I think some kind of diplomacy-mechanics will do the thing and prevent us from getting to personal at all. Maybe with some kind of diplomacy-election for all players, but this is another point).

So, as you can read in several postings in this thread, we are offering a hand for diplomacy, would you please stop ignoring it? Let's solve the problem in that way every one will enjoy this game in the end.

P.S. hope the grammar is not too bad guys. If you find some mistakes keep it. It's a gift. ;)

• Like 1

Actually its a combination of the fact that we dont have the player base to defend more than 6 or 7 ports, and the fact that almost every english post on the forums is bullshit like this. Why is it that you expect obedience from us when we're doing better as a community now than when were actually allied to you? What do you expect us to say when we "come to the table". Your players have made it clear that we are not entitled to ask for anything so why the hell do you expect us to make peace?

• Like 7

And all things being equal id much rather be allied to the pirates as their player base isn't saturated by pretentious megalomaniacs who seem to have lost sight of the fact that this is a game and that the game community as a whole is worth more than taking meaningless ports.

• Like 2

And all things being equal id much rather be allied to the pirates as their player base isn't saturated by pretentious megalomaniacs who seem to have lost sight of the fact that this is a game and that the game community as a whole is worth more than taking meaningless ports.

Ahoy!

As Pirates we do not have formal Alliances but instead treat other Nations with the same respect that they show us.

We have had our skirmishes with Spain before however you have always been honorable in battle, win or lose. This is why we have not pushed into your ports from the east. We would rather you gather your strength again so that once more we can enjoy steady pvp. This is also why we did not retaliate after your attack on one of our ports.

Due to the respect that you have shown us in the past, we hope that before long the Spanish Nation will sharpen its claws once more and wish you the best of luck.

Edited by Kutai
  • Like 6