Game-Labs Forum

Spain is dead ? (PVP1)

Captain Tylor

as someone said against a tyrant:

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Habana,
we shall fight on the seas and oceans,
we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be,
we shall fight on the beaches,
we shall fight on the landing grounds,
we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
we shall fight in the hills;
we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the Spanish Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old

Sorry for modified some of the original message

• Like 1

as someone said against a tyrant:

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Habana,

we shall fight on the seas and oceans,

we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be,

we shall fight on the beaches,

we shall fight on the landing grounds,

we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,

we shall fight in the hills;

we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the Spanish Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old

Sorry for modified some of the original message

Poor old Winston Churchill speech bastardised.

We Pirates do not ask anything from Spain. We do not demand fealty or subservitute.

We simply encourage a proud Nation to stand up for what they believe in and not bend the knee to an opressive neighbour who has taken from them everything.

We do not demand peace or agreements. We hope that Spain will become strong again so that we can once more enjoy solid pvp against the Nation and one of our closest neighbours.

• Like 1

We Pirates do not ask anything from Spain. We do not demand fealty or subservitute.

We simply encourage a proud Nation to stand up for what they believe in and not bend the knee to an opressive neighbour who has taken from them everything.

We do not demand peace or agreements. We hope that Spain will become strong again so that we can once more enjoy solid pvp against the Nation and one of our closest neighbours.

I guess you'll be happy for them to take back all the pirate ports on the north coast of cuba then?

Or perhaps you'll just give them back to help make them strong?

Edited by Mighty Bouff
  • Like 1

I guess you'll be happy for them to take back all the pirate ports on the north coast of cuba then?

Brilliant, lets see if the Pirates will give the Spanish back their ports and as a sign of their generosity or as it appears new found 'goodwill' to all.

The Pirates are going all mushy! ;)

Unfortunately your comments are fueled by an ignorance which will soon come to light.

• Like 2

Poor old Winston Churchill speech bastardised.

Poor man, if he saw who are now tyrants :D  :D 

OBrilliant, lets see if the Pirates will give the Spanish back their ports

Like you ??

Edited by Alado

Lalalala

Now if I remember correctly you were sitting in a meeting with us the British Council at the time that you led the attack on Misteriosa at the same very time you were demanding that we gave you 16 ports in exchange for peace. That is not the conduct of a diplomatic leader who wanted peace it smacked of someone trying to distract us and very under hand.

Did you really think we were going to just roll over and just hand those ports to you on a Silver platter? If you did you were very wrong!

We countered your offer and suggested that we would return 6 ports to Spain over a period and a further 2 after that with conditions sadly your attacks went in and as a result you ran away leaving Spain for a live as a Pirate because your clan could not get what you wanted from us.

You left your Spanish Brothers and sisters to suffer at our hands rather than defend just like you did when in RAE and you all ran from the Americans and headed to Panama that tells me you have no passion for the Spanish nation and should be treated by Spain as the rest of the world treats Pirates which is scum of the earth.

Complete and outright lie, I was nowhere near Misteriosa when we were speaking with each other, let alone leading the attack.  Though after we concluded our talks that night, the next evening I was absolutely present at it's defense due to the failure to come to any agreement on anything.

Um yes we did think this, because this is what was agreed upon when we asked you to assist us in recovering ports taken by the Americans, thus where the backstabbing comes into the picture.  Thank you for painting it for me, that saves us a lot of time in history lessons in regards to how conducting diplomacy has been between our factions thus far.

Don't try and play dumb on the issue of Misteriosa, it was mutually understood that an armistice would not be possible to regulate, and so attacks back and forth during the diplomatic talks were to be expected until our talks concluded positively, which they didn't.  You put us in a state of war with your attacks on southern Cuba, you transgressed against our faction for the actions of an individual who was dealt with swiftly.  This wasn't enough for you, and so you pushed to escalate the situation needlessly, don't waste your time trying to twist facts in the other direction.

You countered our offer with an undignified set of terms for both your faction and ours if we were to accept it, those ports were not yours to use to barter with us, those ports were to be recovered and returned, with proper gold compensation and whatever else could be worked out to be fair to you for helping us.  You chose to keep the ports, and press a claim on them with a number of ridiculous reasons, and yet we're somehow the untrustworthy ones.  You take our ports, you use Pepe to justify it, and then you use our ports to force us into fighting pirates after this series of events. 

Who in their right mind would expect terms like that to make any sense given the climate of the situation?  You snuck into our ports, smacked us around and took some more, and then we were expected to trust you after that to give us our ports back while putting us in an even sketchier position by fighting the pirates when our relations were very uncertain with you as they were.  This is why you're at war with virtually every faction sharing a border with you, it's this lack of sense and sight your faction has that has you in this position.

We left Cuba to take the fight to you, of course you'd love it if we were still defending Cuban ports with no ability to attack you back, things like what happened in Jamaica last night wouldn't have been possible if we were still in Spain.  As pirates, we can not only attack, we can cover all the time-zones optimally that we couldn't as Spanish, so go ahead and try and sell this "you abandoned Spain" narrative, that tune is going to change very soon.

Edited by TsunamiEmperor
  • Like 2

Yes like us. We tried to do some diplomacy god dammit'but you keep on ignoring it while complaining that we would not. This is so silly in so many special ways

that means you are going to return our ports ??   :D  :D 

I still waiting, you surrender or not? :D 

That is silly. We offert you some hand to talk about and as you can read in the other thread this could include some exchance. But you keep on behaving like a warmonger while you complain about us to be one. The point we have to surrender like Shows how ignorant and arrogant you really are. We offer you a hand in respect to go on another day. You are the slapping it away

Edited by Jonathan Arlington

NEIN, NEIN, NEIN!!! i Think they wil undestand it.

It makes me laugh reading all your replies like your a tough strong Nation on PVPO EU1 yet the truth is all but different.

You are weak and when you tried to bully the top English Clans and Council to give away free ports you lose. Do you summit to your wounds and take a rain check on your mouth or attitude? No you sell your national cause to another tyrant not showing your National identity or ambitions at all! Just that of the Pirates and Danes.

Keep posting your useless rants as it is quite comical, British never surrenders and are showing your sold nation truly how strong you are. Spain for sale for thew highest bid? 

You may claim Britain is weak and losing but you could not be so wrong.

You left your Spanish Brothers and sisters to suffer at our hands rather than defend just like you did when in RAE and you all ran from the Americans and headed to Panama that tells me you have no passion for the Spanish nation and should be treated by Spain as the rest of the world treats Pirates which is scum of the earth.

Let me introduce myself properly, as it is the first time I address any of your posts:

I am what you'd call a noob in this game, and yes,  a 4 poster in this forum).

Along with many others like me, a headache for your faction in the near future,( obviously within the boundaries of the rules of this game, to avoid any missunderstanding :) ).

Should you ask me why you will find this attitude in guys like me, or the 'Dons', like some of you fancy to call us, I'd tell you:

You understimate us if you think that words like the above can manipulate us to serve your interests. They actually works the opposite way,

You fail to recognize we are not suffering at all at your hands. You can rest assured That will never happen. 

o7 

Velasco

• Like 2

It makes me laugh reading all your replies like your a tough strong Nation on PVPO EU1 yet the truth is all but different.

You are weak and when you tried to bully the top English Clans and Council to give away free ports you lose. Do you summit to your wounds and take a rain check on your mouth or attitude? No you sell your national cause to another tyrant not showing your National identity or ambitions at all! Just that of the Pirates and Danes.

Keep posting your useless rants as it is quite comical, British never surrenders and are showing your sold nation truly how strong you are. Spain for sale for thew highest bid? 

You may claim Britain is weak and losing but you could not be so wrong.

For someone so wrong, weak and irrelevant, your jimmies seem to be very rustled by him.  Seems like a telling sign of insecurity perhaps?, don't worry, your countrymen seem to suffer from the same feeling.

• Like 2

A peace in chains is not peace, it's slavery.........

Sorry but I would have responded at length but knowing you fled the Spanish cause to go Pirate, I knew then the measure of the man.....

Now you may flower it up as fighting on, but the sad fact is when the going got tough, you and others clearly got going....... Where? Over to the easiest option.

I love the Spanish people, in my case 'literally' so I admire their proud and but sometimes stubborn nature. Its just a shame that people who flew their banner can walk away so easily when their backs were against the wall. Spain doesn't need men like you, what they do need is the very men staying and fighting for the colours NOW! These will be the Spanish of the future, not the fairweather friends you Pirate Turncoats pretend to be.

There will be peace, it will come... perhaps not today, tomorrow or next week.... but it will come!