Game-Labs Forum

{EU1}draft (non clan made) of British Peace Treaty with The Pirates and the Danes

donalddawkins

Until NA figures out how to make sure there is 1 account, 1 player, per IP address, there is never going to be balance in this game.  These are game breaking tactics being used to win this "false" war.

Yes, that would be the best thing for this game, but can it be done????

It would solve so many problems.

Is there any games out there that can do this???

Spanish are a proud Nation. Treat them with respect and they are loyal to a fault. Try to use them or offer insult and they will not forget it.

Who has tried to use them??

If you read the posts just above, T Emperor and Wang have made contact and closing up the assumptions.

Britton has ALWAYS work on respect to diplomacy.

The problem is To many Chiefs and EGOS, not enough open dialog to help the Devs and the community for the Game sake.

Edited by Aussie Pastor

i just changed "russians" for "jews" in your posts. please dont stop, it is wonderful reading.

What post are you talking about???

I'm a REAL LIFE CHRISTIAN PASTOR so of course I'm Pro Isreal, because I'm pro JESUS CHRIST.

So I got no idea what you are trying to say?

Are you being Passive-Aggressive?

No matter how you look at it, from a gameplay perspective, the russians playing for the danes are danish(in game), the germans playing for the danes, are danish(in game), the danish are danish, norwegians playing for the danes are also from a gameplay perspective danish, so it is fair to refer them in the context of the game as danes. Same goes for dutch, british, french, swedes, spanish and pirates.

ps: guess again with nation.

YES YOU ARE RIGHT.....In the game it's the nation os of the Danes.

But I'm referring to the PLAYER MAJORITY, which is Russian, why is that so hard to understand.

I can't believe we are stepping this out post by post.

1 + 1 = 2

So a + b = c

That is

A = the GAME Nation

B = the MAJOR PLAYER BASE

C = the Russians

Simple, that is why it not a remark to have people take offence.

YES YOU ARE RIGHT.....In the game it's the nation os of the Danes.

But I'm referring to the PLAYER MAJORITY, which is Russian, why is that so hard to understand.

I can't believe we are stepping this out post by post.

1 + 1 = 2

So a + b = c

That is

A = the GAME Nation

B = the MAJOR PLAYER BASE

C = the Russians

Simple, that is why it not a remark to have people take offence.

if A = game nation = Danish and B = majority player base = Russians then C = Danish Russians...

if A = game nation = Danish and B = majority player base = Russians then C = Danish Russians...

Oh, my God........Are you SERIOUS!!!!

Are you just "Trolling" me???

Have I just got Punked in the forums?

Or are you just that ..........?

PM me if you really need to answer it.

Because it is such a drama for such a simple thing and that was your, I'm and others are so offended.?

Well must not like my thread that wants to reduce the nation fron 8 to 6, get rid of the Danish and Swedish nations as the map location of capitals is to small and the map is to small for that kind of multiple fronts.

No that WILL be offending to you.

As rep of Stars and Stripes , we will never make an agreement with britain, doesnt matter if the  rest of our nation will agree or not, our politic is indipendent, i will prefer help the spanish tbh   than britain.

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 4

Oh, my God........Are you SERIOUS!!!!

Are you just "Trolling" me???

Have I just got Punked in the forums?

Or are you just that ..........?

PM me if you really need to answer it.

Because it is such a drama for such a simple thing and that was your, I'm and others are so offended.?

Well must not like my thread that wants to reduce the nation fron 8 to 6, get rid of the Danish and Swedish nations as the map location of capitals is to small and the map is to small for that kind of multiple fronts.

No that WILL be offending to you.

well i think it is time to end this discussion, i am not trolling you.

• Like 1

God this is funny.  Why are sooo many people focused on what nationality a player is?  Does it really matter if the majority of a "nation's" players are from a certain country?  In my experience, at least half of the U.S. nations players are from other countries on PvP EU1.  does that matter?  Nope.  They're playing as U.S. sailors under a U.S. flag....therefore, they are U.S. nation.  Do we have some funny and awesome convos in our TS servers?  Hell yeah.  My clan has people from so many different countries it's just plain awesome, and it makes the level of cooperation and communication we maintain in our clan that much more impressive.  Try to remember this is supposed to be for entertainment, people.  Learn to play the game and deal with those around you.

• Like 2

As rep of Stars and Stripes , we will never make an agreement with britain, doesnt matter if the  rest of our nation will agree or not, our politic is indipendent, i will prefer help the spanish tbh   than britain.

Sounds good Vicious, we love sinking your members :)

• Like 2

No, just no. 

There is no pirate nation, or even Denmark nation.  There is the hidden "Russian" nation. 

That continues to use game breaking loop holes to win their battles. 

Making multiple steam accounts and alts so they can enter port battles that are limited to 25 players and then promptly leaving? So as to limit the actual number of ships of the line above 3rd that we can field? Yep, they have done it. Multiple times now.

Working as a "nation" between pirates and Denmark just because they believe themselves as the "Russian" nation? Yep they are doing that. 

Until NA figures out how to make sure there is 1 account, 1 player, per IP address, there is never going to be balance in this game.  These are game breaking tactics being used to win this "false" war.

You're a paranoid idiot. This is not an ad hominem attack, by the way. This is really what transpires from your moronic prose, quoted above.

There is exactly ZERO russian in KotO, and we're 175+ strong. BIA are all italians. LV is (almost?) entirely german. ACE is full of spaniards. RUBLI are russians, yes, so what? They're not allowed to play?

Like Mouse of War wisely said earlier in the thread, the nationality of a player shouldn't matter, only that of his or her in-game character. Stop coming up with idiotic excuses to make up for your poor performance, this is terrible form.

Edit: Well, apparently we have TWO russians in KotO. I wasn't even aware of that, shows you how much political power they must wield.

Edited by Jexter
  • Like 1

You're a paranoid idiot. This is not an ad hominem attack, by the way. This is really what transpires from your moronic prose, quoted above.

There is exactly ZERO russian in KotO, and we're 175+ strong. BIA are all italians. LV is (almost?) entirely german. ACE is full of spaniards. RUBLI are russians, yes, so what? They're not allowed to play?

Like Mouse of War wisely said earlier in the thread, the nationality of a player shouldn't matter, only that of his or her in-game character. Stop coming up with idiotic excuses to make up for your poor performance, this is terrible form.

Edit: Well, apparently we have TWO russians in KotO. I wasn't even aware of that, shows you how much political power they must wield.

You can call me paranoid all you want. 

The Russian Commonweath has a clear mission statement that they work together with Russian clans between nations. 

FlyingRoss

there is non-agression pact between [RUS] and [RUBLI] and tensions are high between [RUBLI] and [FLOT]. there is ZERO coordination between ru-speaking pirates and danes, there is some coordination between [KOTO] and [VIE].

you guys just making clowns of yourself.

Edited by dumpert

Nice yellow trinco you HAD, because from now on it's mine.

It's a small price to pay for keeping 10 RAE members occupied for half an hour while we attacked Mantua lol.

Why do you think we were tagging Spanish on the Tumbado undock? Did you really think a Surprise and Trinco were intending to beat 10 Spanish?

Edited by Blackout

It's a small price to pay for keeping 10 RAE members occupied for half an hour while we attacked Mantua lol, why do you think we were tagging Spanish on the Tumbado undock? Did you really think a Surprise and Trinco were intending to beat 10 Spanish?

We had bigger ships waiting in Mantua, so we wouldn't be among those choosen to defend that port. But it was too bad you surrendered.....your admiralty will judge your action (not very brave, to be honest)

We had bigger ships waiting in Mantua, so we wouldn't be among those choosen to defend that port. But it was too bad you surrendered.....your admiralty will judge your action (not very brave, to be honest)

I've never seen someone so proud of winning a 10v1 before  :lol:

It's a small price to pay for keeping 10 RAE members occupied for half an hour while we attacked Mantua lol.

Why do you think we were tagging Spanish on the Tumbado undock? Did you really think a Surprise and Trinco were intending to beat 10 Spanish?

.......http://prnt.sc/abzxdb

I think you  payed a BIG prize

The OP made the error of referring to a pirate nation and peace. The King and his Royal Navy plus and good citizen of Britain would NEVER have dealings with the pirate hoard.

As for the other nations, peace deals come and go, and judging by the game so far, it's mainly go!

Brit always try to find the most weak nation to pick on thx to your numbers,  you even allied with 2 other nation for attack USA, now that majority despise you suddently you seek for peace and everybody can see that this is for holding what you have conquered.

There is no gain for other nations to collaborate with brit, you have been prooven to be untrusthworthy, you have nothing to offer beside your willing to hold your current strong position seeking peace with some nations that can cause you problems so you are free to focus on the ones you wanna bully.

At list you should be smarter in show your intentions.

If you wanna collaborate with someone you need to offer something also, currently you offer nothing beside strenght your own position, this is clear to everybody, maybe in future chose wisely your leadership  wich at moment not managed to honor 1 single agreement with any nation and always acted cocky.   

Not happy of owning what 1/3 +? of map you even come to  steal from spanish some cities even considering how badly they where already losing vs USA, you acted like crows,  USA stopped attacking spanish when we saw this (even if i not agreed and i wanted to finish the work) and not happy about this you even started to push in the gulf of mexico allied with pirates who where launching flags on us at same moment of you in a total different direction for divide our defece.

So exactly what kind of agreement we should make with brit?

The spanish come fight us outgunned and outnumbered and every time is GF they lose but they gain respect, at list they have the balls, thats why i am more inclined on help the underdog instead brit

Edited by Lord Vicious