Game-Labs Forum

{EU1}draft (non clan made) of British Peace Treaty with The Pirates and the Danes

donalddawkins

Myself, Papa Bear, are your two fluent English speakers in the Spanish faction that represent the clans of RACC, RAE and EI for the moment, our three clans are the largest body of clans in the entire faction.  You can confirm this by simply coming into our Teamspeak and asking the leaders of each of these clans, or you can make the same mistake twice and take one person on their word that they are the sole voice of the faction.

We're the ones who have been involved in multiple conflicts directly, we're the ones who your representatives spoke to in regards to Pepe making a rash decision in the south of Cuba that lead to this, alongside Gaizka at the time.  Your people knew full well who I am, and what our intentions were, and never bothered to follow up on our conversation having concluded it with "we'll relay this information and make a decision on it".  I never once saw the fruits of that labor.

Gaizka represents a different alliance of smaller clans who are more than happy to give away twice as many ports for ports that are ours already without question, have you seen BSGG as much as you've seen RAE?  Do you know what RACC is a result of?  Of course you don't, your main concern is "how many forum posts do you have", and not what kind of changes have been made within the faction, and by who.

Of course you think Gaizka is a good diplomat, he gave you the entire southern part of Cuba for free, in exchange for 4 ports in the Yucatan, he's a great diplomat when dealing with people like you.  Your intentions have been clear since the beginning of this debacle, your first impulse has been to take and take as much as you can from us, and you think you're fooling anyone when you call us allies?  Please, your true colors are waving in the wind for everyone to see.

But again, British diplomacy has been riddled with incompetence since we first caught wind of your response to Pepe, and your neglect of the solution we accomplished shortly after to solve that problem.

Tell me this, when the British West Indies Trading Company came down and swooped in behind us while we were assisting the French against the Dutch, did we immediately turn on you the way you turned on us in fury?  Did we ask you to give us 50 ports to compensate for a defeat your faction was primarily responsible for?  Where did you bend over backwards for us in that conflict?  Why did the French get completely overwhelmed on two fronts so quickly and easy?  What planet are you on where you've been the dream ally everyone longs for?, because from where I'm standing your faction seems to be riddled with liabilities that make you more of a burden than a friend.

Lucky for us the Spanish seem to be as incompetent in war as they are diplomacy.

Myself, Papa Bear, are your two fluent English speakers in the Spanish faction that represent the clans of RACC, RAE and EI for the moment, our three clans are the largest body of clans in the entire faction.  You can confirm this by simply coming into our Teamspeak and asking the leaders of each of these clans, or you can make the same mistake twice and take one person on their word that they are the sole voice of the faction.

I doubt at this point anyone is dumb enough to try diplomacy with RAE, even the pirates have more integrity. Not to mention RAE has consistently worked to undermine the Spanish nation to have the dev's step in.

Edited by Dalriaden

Lucky for us the Spanish seem to be as incompetent in war as they are diplomacy.

Interesting you say this after the defense we witnessed you mount at Mugeres, and in light of just about every other diplomatic encounter we've had with you thus far, of which I've already said my piece.  You can be as salty as you want.

Interesting you say this after the defense we witnessed you mount at Mugeres, and in light of just about every other diplomatic encounter we've had with you thus far, of which I've already said my piece.  You can be as salty as you want.

Same defense you mounted at Tuspan and Tampico?

• Like 1

At 5am in the morning?

I don't blame for not bringing up yesterday's massacre at Sigunea...

Same defense at la bermeja, arenas, baxo nuevo, triangles, arcas, alacranes pre negations? How about Chiriqui, Almirante, Talamanca, Mantina, San Juan del Norte, Sanot Tomas, Omoa Truinfa de la Cruz, Morro Chico, Truxillo, Black River, Placentia, Belize, How about the defense (or lack there of of Cuba?) No it might be easier to tell me what Spain led by REA has actually defended? 

And is it our fault those two had no timers on them? Or is it that the Spanish just have no defense other then the timer argument?

Congrats on defending a shallow water port, once.

Edited by Dalriaden
  • Like 1

See, it's funny, because we've already solved the problem of leadership, and you have leaders within AUSEZ and SLRN that are fully aware of what was done to alleviate the problem of too much power in a single voice.

You still insisted in clinging to the "Pepe did this" narrative, and continued to speak with the wrong people and not recontact people like myself(who told the leaders I first spoke to in reference to the southern Cuba "deal" that was being spoken of) about any claims to territories in exchange for others.

You began treating us like a puppet state, using clear pacification tactics against us to acquire as much territory as you can as fast as you can, while using Pepe to justify having us wait a week for a disproportionate amount of ports in comparison to what you took from us.  In all of the agreements you made, where is the good will between partners in behavior like this?  When I spoke to your leadership, I proposed a monetary alternative for the ports you helped return to us in the Yucatan, I was never contacted again.  Instead you spoke to a single party in reference to this, rather than both parties who were present in the initial discussion regarding what Pepe did to stir things up, and you made a deal with someone who represented a very small minority of the faction with no prior council or experience in the discussion that have been had back and forth over the past few weeks.

Essentially, the breakdown of our agreement with each other, is due to nothing less than the inconsistency(whether purposeful or not) in how you've dealt with our faction.  On the one hand you came to help us alleviate the port timer issue our faction had with our conflict vs the United States, and then on the other you essentially traded one occupation for another with whatever yes-men you could find to justify it. 

Our nation has rallied behind new leadership and a new system in which not one, but many have a voice to shape our factions future in this game, and you have only spoke to us once.  I made your leaders personally aware of what was happening, and no one from that leadership came to follow up on it.  Every other time, you've spoken to people like Gaizka and failed to contact anyone else to double check that the pacts he was making were in the best interest of the nation, which they were not.  It's either incompetence or purposeful manipulation on your part that one day you speak both Gaizka and myself in regards to Pepe's debacle in the south, and then another where you leave out myself and speak to Gaizka to give away the entire south of Cuba for 4 ports.

It should be obvious to anyone who is savvy at diplomacy, that when a nation is in the process of finding it's feet again, there will be differing opinions on how things will be reformed, and referring to one voice will not sum that up. 

Mira eso de que sois las personas mas activa es Mentira espera RAE activo 200 persona JA 150 fantasmas y maximo 30  o alguno mas activo?, RACC exmiembro que se han ido de la RAE cuanto 20 tios activos? EI 50 miembros 20 tios activo tenga flota grande? si son los jugadores con mayor numero activo ya se ve Aplaudo esas mateticas

Look at that, that are the most active people is expected Lie RAE 200 person JA 150 active ghosts and maximum 30 or more active ?, RACC any former member who have gone RAE as 20 active guys? EI 50 members, 20 active guys have big fleet? if players are more active applaud number already see those mateticas

PD:sorry for my bad writing

How this has changed over to a thread about British/Spanish relations,  is a shame.  

Anyway, just to let anyone interested in it,  Myself and Tsunami have sat down and talked on teamspeak to understand each others perspectives.  

I do hope something can be agreed to, but i am one person in the nation.  And have offered RACC to make a proposal to the British Council at its next meeting. 

On this note lets get this thread back to Russian/British relations. :)

• Like 1

How this has changed over to a thread about British/Spanish relations,  is a shame.  

Anyway, just to let anyone interested in it,  Myself and Tsunami have sat down and talked on teamspeak to understand each others perspectives.  

I do hope something can be agreed to, but i am one person in the nation.  And have offered RACC to make a proposal to the British Council at its next meeting. 

On this note lets get this thread back to Russian/British relations. :)

Agreed, from how it sounds, it seems like just one big colossal misunderstanding and we'll do our best to ratify the situation tomorrow, hopefully on a positive note.

On the note of posturing about how badly one side beat the other, both the British and Spanish have had their moments in combat judging by the screenshots we're throwing at each other, there's no shame on either side. :P haha

Woo after all that back to the convo, Danes you might have taken ports this weekend but as you can tell a few of us had other issues on a different front, next weekend/this week we will be ready. BRITAIN WILL NEVER MAKE PEACE WITH THE DANES, not until they give us 60000 cookies, all there 3rd rates and above, 30000 L of Ice cold Vodka and a few topless russian women :P.

Oh and all there ports on the map as well.

Please note this is a not a official demand, but would be nice peace offering  :P

Edited by Jager
  • Like 1

No, just no. 

There is no pirate nation, or even Denmark nation.  There is the hidden "Russian" nation. 

That continues to use game breaking loop holes to win their battles. 

Making multiple steam accounts and alts so they can enter port battles that are limited to 25 players and then promptly leaving? So as to limit the actual number of ships of the line above 3rd that we can field? Yep, they have done it. Multiple times now.

Working as a "nation" between pirates and Denmark just because they believe themselves as the "Russian" nation? Yep they are doing that. 

Until NA figures out how to make sure there is 1 account, 1 player, per IP address, there is never going to be balance in this game.  These are game breaking tactics being used to win this "false" war.

• Like 4

No, just no. 

There is no pirate nation, or even Denmark nation.  There is the hidden "Russian" nation. 

Making multiple steam accounts and alts so they can enter port battles that are limited to 25 players and then promptly leaving? So as to limit the actual number of ships of the line above 3rd that we can field? Yep, they have done it. Multiple times now.

Working as a "nation" between pirates and Denmark just because they believe themselves as the "Russian" nation? Yep they are doing that. 

Until NA figures out how to make sure there is 1 account, 1 player, per IP address, there is never going to be balance in this game.  These are game breaking tactics being used to win this "false" war.

amen -_-

No, just no.

There is no pirate nation, or even Denmark nation. There is the hidden "Russian" nation.

Until NA figures out how to make sure there is 1 account, 1 player, per IP address, there is never going to be balance in this game. These are game breaking tactics being used to win this "false" war.

Just out of interest do you have any proove of that?

No, just no.

There is no pirate nation, or even Denmark nation. There is the hidden "Russian" nation.

Until NA figures out how to make sure there is 1 account, 1 player, per IP address, there is never going to be balance in this game. These are game breaking tactics being used to win this "false" war.

Excuse me?

Let me firstly correct you as you seem to be hugely ignorant to many of the facts.

The Pirate Nation is made up of a huge amount of players from different Nationalities. Lets take the guild KotO. Currently the largest Pirate guild.

We have 2 Russians. The rest of our clan is made up of people from around the world including europe, australia, africa, america and even Japan and korea.

Then lets take the Pirate Coalition which represents the majority of pirate clans.

KotO = Multi National

Rubli = Russian

LV = German

BIA = Itallian

Black = Multi National

BW = Polish

And so on.

So now that you are less ignorant to this please allow me to address your outragous accusations. The Pirate Nation has never and will never employ tactics such as what you mention. Every port battle we have fought over has been done in good spirit and we would not seek to lessen our acheivement of capturing the port with underhand sneakiness. We have however multiple times been subject to people in small ships joining on our side and then leaving which is why we have put up multiple threads trying to find a solutiom to this.

Now that this is settled.

Good day Sir.

Edited by Kutai
  • Like 3

While it is possible that the majority of the danish nation is Russian, id just like to mention that some people take great offence in being called something they are not, so you are potentially offending a lot of players when saying things like "the russian factions like the Pirates/Danes", you have to realize that almost every nations(if not everyone) is multi national.

This is the most silliest assumption I've ever seen, you really think I don't no about the game is Multinational?

If you read the post, I'm saying that the MAJORITY of the players are Russian, and I'm talk about the MAJORITY player group.

To try to not offend every single person is an ABSOLUTE implausible ask.

If you and other Danes are offended, I'm sorry, but to try to be Politically Correct in this forum is Completely outrageous.

By the way are the Canadains offended when playing the US or British that they are referred to as US or British.

So can you understand, your scope of the terms used by the people is due to the sheer wait of number.

So what do we call the Pirate nation players, Satan spawn or Jack Sparrow Love children.

Please have sum understanding next time before putting on the guilt to people that are talking common sense wise.

im a bit confused here. this aussie pastor guy uses "russians" as insult or what? :)

No, I'm Bosnian Serbian heritage, I have more of and inclination towards Russia than the Western Countries.

I'm talking about the playing styles.

Have you ever played chess with people from different nations?

Then you would understand.

i love how the danes and pirates aka the russians take all of the Haiti ports at 3 am and then start bragging thier victorys in the forums and then when they attack in our tz they lose Xddddd

And that is what I'm talking about.

Actions speak louder than words.

Best predictions of future behaviour is ALWAYS past behaviour.

Uhm I could care less about the pirates fighting the british, or the british fight the french, what I'm pointing out is a serious flaw in the game. If it will get your pantaloons unbunched and help get the sand out of your whiny parts replace Pirate with british, or french, or whatever faction you so choose. Quite simply however pirates are just another faction and shouldn't be.

So what do we do, in the mean time, while the is NO GAME SAFEGUARDS???

This is the most silliest assumption I've ever seen, you really think I don't no about the game is Multinational?

If you read the post, I'm saying that the MAJORITY of the players are Russian, and I'm talk about the MAJORITY player group.

To try to not offend every single person is an ABSOLUTE implausible ask.

If you and other Danes are offended, I'm sorry, but to try to be Politically Correct in this forum is Completely outrageous.

By the way are the Canadains offended when playing the US or British that they are referred to as US or British.

So can you understand, your scope of the terms used by the people is due to the sheer wait of number.

So what do we call the Pirate nation players, Satan spawn or Jack Sparrow Love children.

Please have sum understanding next time before putting on the guilt to people that are talking common sense wise.

No matter how you look at it, from a gameplay perspective, the russians playing for the danes are danish(in game), the germans playing for the danes, are danish(in game), the danish are danish, norwegians playing for the danes are also from a gameplay perspective danish, so it is fair to refer them in the context of the game as danes. Same goes for dutch, british, french, swedes, spanish and pirates.

ps: guess again with nation.

Interesting you say this after the defense we witnessed you mount at Mugeres, and in light of just about every other diplomatic encounter we've had with you thus far, of which I've already said my piece. You can be as salty as you want.

Sorry mate,

But you clearly missed the main point that Wang was saying.

YOU have not PM to say hey STOP talking to that man. You need to talk to us.

He stated that he has only seen a few post, never seen you on TS where he is to introduce yourself and say "it would be better to talk to me"

It is the presumptions that you put in your post, that has WANG and others saying that the Spanish are hard to deal with.

In regards to the British, backstabbing the Spanish.....I'm the most critical poster in our forums stating that Spain left Cuba to Panama was the MOST SELFISH MOVE I HAVE EVER SEEN.

That's because Habana is the Starting area and Capital and then The Gulf of Mexico was let go.

Why, it was to hard to play against the US.

Wake up and smell the coffee! The game is in EA, and people are playing it like its a full release.

The community NEEDS to come together and self agree hoe to play until the ingame mechanism are in place.

Update!!!

T Emperor and Wang have made contact, start of great coordination for the win of the game and player enjoyment.

Edited by Aussie Pastor
  • Like 1

Agreed, from how it sounds, it seems like just one big colossal misunderstanding and we'll do our best to ratify the situation tomorrow, hopefully on a positive note.

On the note of posturing about how badly one side beat the other, both the British and Spanish have had their moments in combat judging by the screenshots we're throwing at each other, there's no shame on either side. :P haha

Well done, that is what I'm have been talking about, let us be Proactive not reactive and full of Assumptions.

So well done, for reaching out, remember it's the Game we want to win not our own little "MICROREWARDS".