Game-Labs Forum

{EU1}draft (non clan made) of British Peace Treaty with The Pirates and the Danes

donalddawkins

Brit always try to find the most weak nation to pick on thx to your numbers,  you even allied with 2 other nation for attack USA, now that majority despise you suddently you seek for peace and everybody can see that this is for holding what you have conquered.

There is no gain for other nations to collaborate with brit, you have been prooven to be untrusthworthy, you have nothing to offer beside your willing to hold your current strong position seeking peace with some nations that can cause you problems so you are free to focus on the ones you wanna bully.

At list you should be smarter in show your intentions.

If you wanna collaborate with someone you need to offer something also, currently you offer nothing beside strenght your own position, this is clear to everybody, maybe in future chose wisely your leadership  wich at moment not managed to honor 1 single agreement with any nation and always acted cocky.   

Not happy of owning what 1/3 +? of map you even come to  steal from spanish some cities even considering how badly they where already losing vs USA, you acted like crows,  USA stopped attacking spanish when we saw this (even if i not agreed and i wanted to finish the work) and not happy about this you even started to push in the gulf of mexico allied with pirates who where launching flags on us at same moment of you in a total different direction for divide our defece.

So exactly what kind of agreement we should make with brit?

The spanish come fight us outgunned and outnumbered and every time is GF they lose but they gain respect, at list they have the balls, thats why i am more inclined on help the underdog instead brit

I'll take collaboration advice from those not considered outcasts by their own nation I think.

I'll take collaboration advice from those not considered outcasts by their own nation I think.

I find hard to define 1 clan a nation, even if they think so, i  also find hard  to bend my knee to incompetence.. 10 days  and we already are the 2nd biggest clan in usa with the highest amount of high ranked captains. This must say enought of who is right and who is wrong , so i am proud to be considered an outcast from such ppl

Edited by Lord Vicious

You are recruiting all the new players who don't know anything about you or what your clan has done in the past.  How many will stick around when the truth comes out?  How many will stick around past the 2-4 month typical lifespan of playing the game without any breaks?  And will they stick around when they see the opposition you are facing from the majority of US players?   We haven't seen the size of your clan.  Do you have a screenshot of the clan window?  Finally, elite pve grinding means nothing.  One might be able to crew a 3rd rate.  Being able to effectively fight it is a different issue.

• Like 2

Brit always try to find the most weak nation to pick on thx to your numbers,  you even allied with 2 other nation for attack USA, now that majority despise you suddently you seek for peace and everybody can see that this is for holding what you have conquered.

There is no gain for other nations to collaborate with brit, you have been prooven to be untrusthworthy, you have nothing to offer beside your willing to hold your current strong position seeking peace with some nations that can cause you problems so you are free to focus on the ones you wanna bully.

At list you should be smarter in show your intentions.

If you wanna collaborate with someone you need to offer something also, currently you offer nothing beside strenght your own position, this is clear to everybody, maybe in future chose wisely your leadership  wich at moment not managed to honor 1 single agreement with any nation and always acted cocky.   

Not happy of owning what 1/3 +? of map you even come to  steal from spanish some cities even considering how badly they where already losing vs USA, you acted like crows,  USA stopped attacking spanish when we saw this (even if i not agreed and i wanted to finish the work) and not happy about this you even started to push in the gulf of mexico allied with pirates who where launching flags on us at same moment of you in a total different direction for divide our defece.

So exactly what kind of agreement we should make with brit?

The spanish come fight us outgunned and outnumbered and every time is GF they lose but they gain respect, at list they have the balls, thats why i am more inclined on help the underdog instead brit

Thats nice Vicious.  

To bad the Brits know all about you and dont care about your one little clan and what it does.    Come and bring your 'elite pvp' to us.  You are just a troll,  first you trolled your own nation. And now your trying to speak for the US? haha

Mate, your better off going pirate at this point.  Just because you have a american flag in your name, doesn't mean you represent the US nation in this game.  You should of really named your clan 'TROLL" would of been a better description of it.

• Like 1

You are recruiting all the new players who don't know anything about you or what your clan has done in the past.  How many will stick around when the truth comes out?  How many will stick around past the 2-4 month typical lifespan of playing the game without any breaks?  And will they stick around when they see the opposition you are facing from the majority of US players?   We haven't seen the size of your clan.  Do you have a screenshot of the clan window?  Finally, elite pve grinding means nothing.  One might be able to crew a 3rd rate.  Being able to effectively fight it is a different issue.

Soo new players that we have 6 commodore and your ELITE clan have none, 50%  of us is captain +,   the fact you and tf think you still in charge of nation is funny you not  have take/defend a port succesfully in 2 weeks.  I barely see more than 3-4 tda together and 0 flag captain +   all tda active i see are super new, or tend to explode in port battles or get sink during pve.

I did much more pvp than you prater and ports also when i was in TF i saw you maybe in 20-30% of the 40 ports we have taken, but you fill free to suck on tf becouse you need each other  otherwise you cant do anything. and about the other usa nation clans 70% come to ous ts3 telling us how they like  that there is an alternative to TF becouse they are sick of 2 clan tryng to dictate what to do in the nation. 

Your best pvper in tda left (tommy shelby) and others where thinking to go denmark, or make another clan, you as tf have inactive leadership who barely play the game, wich nobody gonna follow in a fight . And the new ppl who you desperately recruited are really bad making you more and more less "elite" as you where many times ago, i bet this make you more angry than anything else, you are pretty much a lesser version of tf 

i am sure you are rdy to become british pets at first opportunity, we dont.  

The fact is that you are soo scared of us and you keep making a denigratory campaign who is failing miserably since its only bringing more ppl, becouse they start to see who you are for real, remember? first we traitors becouse we not do what you tell us to do? then we where supposed to go all pirateS? then you cry a night we not come to defend with you after all this shit you thrown on us?  coherence 0. And more and more ppl still leaving TF guess why, nobody gonna follow INCOMPETENCE, i never saw a star guy EXPLODE in middle of 7 allied ships like your new tda members.

The difference is that we not pretend to own the nation ts3, or lead the nation we just wanna have fun and decide by ourselves,   and btw tda was rilevant and good before game release when 6-7 guys where good and where bullyng on underleveled pirates, now tda  are not anymore rilevant whatsoever, you should have the intelligence to understand it,  the time when tda was looked as a skilled group is over since a lot.

and since you ask our numbers: we exist since a week  stars.jpg

And regards the talk with brit, i do not talk  for the nation, i not pretend like tf-tda to speak or decide for usa i am simply pointing the obvious brit are in difficoulty and now seek for peace here and there, the perception of slrn outside their nation is very bad . expecial thx to ppl like manuva.

So keep going on, i am talking for myself and maybe some stars i not even have the arrogance to say i talk for all my clan. 

Edited by Lord Vicious

After sitting here and reading through numerous pages of "he did that, she did this!" remarks i would only like to remind people this is a game in EA and a suggestion as we are all human beings on the other side of the computer screen and should remind ourselves of that from time to time.

The long and short of the point i am making is we are a community working with the Dev's and all involved with the creation of a brilliant game, im all good for some huge pvp fights etc etc.
Every nation should have a nation council not to sit there and make peace but to talk to each other as players and people to help keep things balanced and work towards helping each and every nation enjoy huge fleet battles gaining a larger player base.
In my recent experience players have been moving from other servers to join PVP1 so this should be an ideal opportunity to help build each nation up enjoy taking ports and fighting each other in game with ships not throwing insults life is to short and not worth taking too seriously when it's just pixels...

I'm not the next miss USA seeking world peace, but a player of an EA game attempting to remind you all that we are in opposing nations/clans but there is no harm in taking a small step back to realize not everyone is in a clan or faction but we are still playing the same game and should work together to create that, life is to short to sit there trying to out-do another over something that really doesn't matter.

Trolls are trolls and always inevitable but i'm offering a different perspective for others to think about.
Peace out see you around ;)

Thats nice Vicious.  

To bad the Brits know all about you and dont care about your one little clan and what it does.    Come and bring your 'elite pvp' to us.  You are just a troll,  first you trolled your own nation. And now your trying to speak for the US? haha

Mate, your better off going pirate at this point.  Just because you have a american flag in your name, doesn't mean you represent the US nation in this game.  You should of really named your clan 'TROLL" would of been a better description of it.

I seem to recall a small group of us from this very clan going straight into Brit territory about a week or two ago and sinking several of your supposedly "elite" British Navy players in 3rd rates.  We were out numbered and fought multiple smaller battles after that same engagement off of Ruatan.  Seeing as we lost nothing, you lost multiple boats, and we got away after....I call that a win.  So say what you will, but I think you'll find that regardless of the opinion of a couple insignificant clans within the US who are steadily losing members to us, we will be a force to be reckoned with.  Our CPT's are being leveled and trained while we are hitting this fleet.  WE have shown that we can engage, fight, and beat groups of various sizes.  We have also welcomed anyone who wants to sail with us in these fleets without the petty animosity being shown towards us by members of other US clans.  When people are ready to deal with us fairly, without the drama, you will find that the US is not going to be trifled with.

Soo new players that we have 6 commodore and your ELITE clan have none, 50%  of us is captain +,   the fact you and tf think you still in charge of nation is funny you not  have take/defend a port succesfully in 2 weeks.  I barely see more than 3-4 tda together and 0 flag captain +   all tda active i see are super new, or tend to explode in port battles or get sink during pve.

I did much more pvp than you prater and ports also when i was in TF i saw you maybe in 20-30% of the 40 ports we have taken, but you fill free to suck on tf becouse you need each other  otherwise you cant do anything. and about the other usa nation clans 70% come to ous ts3 telling us how they like  that there is an alternative to TF becouse they are sick of 2 clan tryng to dictate what to do in the nation. 

Your best pvper in tda left (tommy shelby) and others where thinking to go denmark, or make another clan, you as tf have inactive leadership who barely play the game, wich nobody gonna follow in a fight . And the new ppl who you desperately recruited are really bad making you more and more less "elite" as you where many times ago, i bet this make you more angry than anything else, you are pretty much a lesser version of tf 

The fact is that you are soo scared of us and you keep making a denigratory campaign who is failing miserably since its only bringing more ppl, becouse they start to see who you are for real, remember? first we traitors becouse we not do what you tell us to do? then we where supposed to go all pirateS? then you cry a night we not come to defend with you after all this shit you thrown on us?  coherence 0. And more and more ppl still leaving TF guess why, nobody gonna follow INCOMPETENCE, i never saw a star guy EXPLODE in middle of 7 allied ships like your new tda members.

The difference is that we not pretend to own the nation ts3, or lead the nation we just wanna have fun and decide by ourselves,   and btw tda was rilevant and good before game release when 6-7 guys where good and where bullyng on underleveled pirates, now tda  are not anymore rilevant whatsoever, you should have the intelligence to understand it,  the time when tda was looked as a skilled group is over since a lot.

and since you ask our numbers: we exist since a week  stars.jpg

And regards the talk with brit, i do not talk  for the nation, i not pretend like tf-tda to speak or decide for usa i am simply pointing the obvious brit are in difficoulty and now seek for peace here and there, the perception of slrn outside their nation is very bad . expecial thx to ppl like manuva.

So keep going on, i am talking for myself and maybe some stars i not even have the arrogance to say i talk for all my clan. 

So how are you the 2nd largest clan?  You have less members than TDA.  Inactive leadership?  We have 6 active leaders on every day.  Best PVPer?  Tommy isn't our best pvper, and left over a personal issue with Northern Wolves, who hasn't been on in a month.   You are wrong on our ranks. And why am I a lower xp rank than you?  Because I can't stand grinding AI.  I'd rather roam for 3 hours looking for good fights than grind AI.  Haven't defended any ports successfully?  You kidding right?  We are back in Charleston?  Nope.  What have you defended or attacked?  O, wait.  The clan that is on 16-18 hours a day (your words), hasn't done anything.  Haven't captured anything, when you are on during enemy timers.  While those of us who work and can't be on 16-18 hours, are left by ourselves to defend our ports, and have against pirates, while you continue to do your elite pve.  We are also the ones setting times to take ports at 6am.

How much pvp have you done?  Port battles doesn't count.  90% of the gulf was undefended, that is pve, sorry.  Funny, everyone can say they have seen me in the latest attacks and defenses, but no one can say they have seen you.  Not a single person.  No one is going to follow us in a fight?  Seriously, that is funny.  We have led many defenses, and how many pirates have you guys killed lately?  O, right, FTS thinks it is fun to sink you guys.  And who was thinking to leave us?  People who were going to follow Tommy, and that was only 5% of our clan.  But they and Tommy decided against it once they found out who you are and what you guys did on 2/26

first we traitors becouse we not do what you tell us to do?

Rachira was leading the defense.  We weren't telling him anything.  And then you guys all of a sudden disappeared LOL, which I have screenshot of YOU saying you told them to leave.

i never saw a star guy EXPLODE in middle of 7 allied ships like your new tda members.

I never saw a TDA member fire upon a green and set them on fire and blow them up.

Also, you keep saying TDA-TF.  Wrong.  We have an organization of like 15 clans.  And how many unaligned players private message you saying, "hey, where is the defense tonight?  Hey, what can I do to help out?"

Also, we are still waiting for the 6v6 small battle.  You say we suck and you are better, so prove it, or keep making excuses of why you can't do one.

P.s.  The next time you guys decide to make a clan, you should probably do it without SS symbolism.  Poor taste on that one.  We advised you guys not to use it, and you still did.

• Like 1

I seem to recall a small group of us from this very clan going straight into Brit territory about a week or two ago and sinking several of your supposedly "elite" British Navy players in 3rd rates.  We were out numbered and fought multiple smaller battles after that same engagement off of Ruatan.  Seeing as we lost nothing, you lost multiple boats, and we got away after....I call that a win.  So say what you will, but I think you'll find that regardless of the opinion of a couple insignificant clans within the US who are steadily losing members to us, we will be a force to be reckoned with.  Our CPT's are being leveled and trained while we are hitting this fleet.  WE have shown that we can engage, fight, and beat groups of various sizes.  We have also welcomed anyone who wants to sail with us in these fleets without the petty animosity being shown towards us by members of other US clans.  When people are ready to deal with us fairly, without the drama, you will find that the US is not going to be trifled with.

Haha we never claim to be elite, we are guys who enjoy the game. Go find me any post that states any different.  Your the self proclaimed 'elite pvpers' splinter clan from TF.

Also go watch your streamers replays...i remember watching your clan leaders 3rd rate burn up next to me, and another member being de-masted and captured.

Funny how perspective is different on each side isnt it?

P.S. I do like some of your members like toast!  I still have to dance with him :)

Edited by Wang
  • Like 2

Haha we never claim to be elite, we are guys who enjoy the game. Go find me any post that states any different.  Your the self proclaimed 'elite pvpers' splinter clan from TF.

Also go watch your streamers replays...i remember watching your clan leaders 3rd rate burn up next to me, and another member being de-masted and captured.

Funny how perspective is different on each side isnt it?

P.S. I do like some of your members like toast!  I still have to dance with him :)

Don't worry....I carry no animosity towards anyone.  I don't play the "mine's bigger than yours" game.  I'm here to have a good time, trash talk a little (like everyone else), and when a fight is good, I'll say it is.  If it's a gank, I'm gonna bitch and moan like anyone else, but I get that it's how the game works. When we run into each other on the OS, we'll fight our battle, go our separate ways with a smile/wave/f-you...(whatever works...lol) and play again another day.  It seems to me like all nations are now suffering from a case of the few dictating to the many, and that ain't gonna fly with me, and apparently a lot of others as well.  We'll see how long it all lasts.  Hope to see you out there when the time is right, and we'll have our fun.

Rachira was leading the defense.  We weren't telling him anything.  And then you guys all of a sudden disappeared LOL, which I have screenshot of YOU saying you told them to leave.

Prater, in all honesty, i've told you the truth of the matter before. Vicious was being a leader and taking the fall for us, but the guys that were there made a tactical decision to go defend a port that we could get to in time. Vicious did not secretly plot to hurt you guys.

Simply put, We successfully defended the port that we could defend. We did not run, we did not aim to hurt you.

It seems as if you guys had been in our coms maybe the message would have been relayed more effectively. Instead of the "nation" coms that we are as a clan all perma-banned from. But, based on your talk at the time of that port being irrelevant to defend, it is reasonable to assume that you wouldn't have agreed with our decision.

BTW, you're welcome for La Anguilla :P

Soo new players that we have 6 commodore and your ELITE clan have none, 50% of us is captain +, the fact you and tf think you still in charge of nation is funny you not have take/defend a port succesfully in 2 weeks. I barely see more than 3-4 tda together and 0 flag captain + all tda active i see are super new, or tend to explode in port battles or get sink during pve.

I did much more pvp than you prater and ports also when i was in TF i saw you maybe in 20-30% of the 40 ports we have taken, but you fill free to suck on tf becouse you need each other otherwise you cant do anything. and about the other usa nation clans 70% come to ous ts3 telling us how they like that there is an alternative to TF becouse they are sick of 2 clan tryng to dictate what to do in the nation.

The fact is that you are soo scared of us and you keep making a denigratory campaign who is failing miserably since its only bringing more ppl, becouse they start to see who you are for real, remember? first we traitors becouse we not do what you tell us to do? then we where supposed to go all pirateS? then you cry a night we not come to defend with you after all this shit you thrown on us? coherence 0. And more and more ppl still leaving TF guess why, nobody gonna follow INCOMPETENCE, i never saw a star guy EXPLODE in middle of 7 allied ships like your new tda members.

The difference is that we not pretend to own the nation ts3, or lead the nation we just wanna have fun and decide by ourselves, and btw tda was rilevant and good before game release when 6-7 guys where good and where bullyng on underleveled pirates, now tda are not anymore rilevant whatsoever, you should have the intelligence to understand it, the time when tda was looked as a skilled group is over since a lot.

and since you ask our numbers: we exist since a week stars.jpg

And regards the talk with brit, i do not talk for the nation, i not pretend like tf-tda to speak or decide for usa i am simply pointing the obvious brit are in difficoulty and now seek for peace here and there, the perception of slrn outside their nation is very bad . expecial thx to ppl like manuva.

And the statue for the first annual Diana Villiers Award for Excellence in Shadiness goes to.....

• Like 1

So how are you the 2nd largest clan?  You have less members than TDA.  Inactive leadership?  We have 6 active leaders on every day.  Best PVPer?  Tommy isn't our best pvper, and left over a personal issue with Northern Wolves, who hasn't been on in a month.   You are wrong on our ranks. And why am I a lower xp rank than you?  Because I can't stand grinding AI.  I'd rather roam for 3 hours looking for good fights than grind AI.  Haven't defended any ports successfully?  You kidding right?  We are back in Charleston?  Nope.  What have you defended or attacked?  O, wait.  The clan that is on 16-18 hours a day (your words), hasn't done anything.  Haven't captured anything, when you are on during enemy timers.  While those of us who work and can't be on 16-18 hours, are left by ourselves to defend our ports, and have against pirates, while you continue to do your elite pve.  We are also the ones setting times to take ports at 6am.

How much pvp have you done?  Port battles doesn't count.  90% of the gulf was undefended, that is pve, sorry.  Funny, everyone can say they have seen me in the latest attacks and defenses, but no one can say they have seen you.  Not a single person.  No one is going to follow us in a fight?  Seriously, that is funny.  We have led many defenses, and how many pirates have you guys killed lately?  O, right, FTS thinks it is fun to sink you guys.  And who was thinking to leave us?  People who were going to follow Tommy, and that was only 5% of our clan.  But they and Tommy decided against it once they found out who you are and what you guys did on 2/26

I never saw a TDA member fire upon a green and set them on fire and blow them up.

Also, you keep saying TDA-TF.  Wrong.  We have an organization of like 15 clans.  And how many unaligned players private message you saying, "hey, where is the defense tonight?  Hey, what can I do to help out?"

Also, we are still waiting for the 6v6 small battle.  You say we suck and you are better, so prove it, or keep making excuses of why you can't do one.

P.s.  The next time you guys decide to make a clan, you should probably do it without SS symbolism.  Poor taste on that one.  We advised you guys not to use it, and you still did.

See Prater  this is what you think from your average point of view, after a tda exploded in middle of 6 of our 3rd rates, we left you to defend another port, you think that way becouse you and tf have the arrogance to think you are leading the nation  and that others clans are supposed to follow your calls, We defended with you we lost ships cause you, our guys where pissed off neverthless when  you called another port  whe where coming but then  we calculated we  not where able to reach in time since we where against wind, so the guys not me, decided to go defend  what we can defend instead doing nothing, in this case : a port  that STARS conquered and wanted to defend, a spanish one, where all our members got a tp near with a rdy pvp ship. Since stars where keeping tryng to kick out spanish from the gulf when tf decided to offer peace and went inactive. 

I not was in the first battle and i not was in the port battle my guys defended i logged in after, when they where already taking part of spanish port battle. 

Also when my guys joined the so called national ts3, none of them where able to move, they needed to be grabbed manually (for sure not helped to feel my guys  wanted or equal to others or in a friendly enviroment maybe your tf friends missed to inform you about this?) this becouse tf have fear our guys could bring out other guys from tf,   your so called national ts3 is just TF wanting to control all, and if something not go like they wish they want ability to exclude others,  You now why your so called 15 clans are fine for you and tf? becouse they are smaller and no treath for you, you not want partners you want ppl you can control and exlude at any moment, none of this clans have the appealing for making your players left you.

So my guys go there and defend 8 vs 18 and succesfuly win, and you call us traitors, you ever think for a moment that we can call you traitors for not come to defend with us that spanish port? the fact  is you assume you are in charge and we should do what you wanna do, is completely autoreferencial, we not agreed anything with tf or tda we never sit on a table to agree a common strategy , we are willing to if one day you will decide that is better talk to us instead fear us, you dont. Your fear of us, or better TF fear of having us with them losing more players is the only reason they not wanna us around,  And you bend to this purely becouse you are afraid of same thing, both tda and tf are clearly in a downmoment and have a new fresh clan around with high ranked players make you afraid, i got it, and trust me many of your "15clans" know it and laugh about, just not in your face.

But at list stop this bullsht we not defend nation or pvp, becouse of the 80 ports america conquered like 75 where leaded either by me or rachira even when tda was there. I remember tda convoing me for telling me we go this port can you lead?

And in the only 2 day stars collaborated with you and tf to defend, our guys intercepted 2 flag carriers and help won all the fights, as well conquered 4 ports and defend 1  completely on  our own.

You say we are fleeting all time, sure becouse we helping leveling up our ppl, since you wanna exclude us from the nation, we need to be in much bigger ships for do even more things by ourselves, and considering the future patch and wipe we focused on growing our levels, and we did a damn good job becouse as average our young little clan outrank both tf and tda in terms of the ability to field bigger ships. And since both tf-tda lacked ppl in 3rd even tf-tda guys where tag along with us, every day our guys received convo like. when you do fleeting? becouse when spawn was x3rd rate no other clan was able to tank it , and we gladly helped any clan to tag along with us. I think i personally helped 70% of tf to lev up and half nation when i was the only able to tank such fleets.

Problem is , you make your little meetings with 15 clans, take us aside, and then cry we not come, claiming we not collaborate is kinda a passive-aggressive behaviour, but is entirely based on your willingness to not deal with us, not ours, In fact we have fine relationship with all other clans, and always willing to help them, in fact  yesterday we went only us+king of crowns clan to take la anguila.

But you can keep picture us as you prefer, clearly your strategy is not working  another 7 guys joined us since yesterday so go on if you find is productive

ps: you keep cryng about our logo again it was made by one of your member, and was really pushed by tommy shelby i only agreed is cool, becouse we not cry like a baby for things like that  and certainly we not  gonna open a thread for bitching about as an excuse for causing problems, since in game you are clearly failing.

The day you wanna be reasonable and  stop this bullshit inproductive campaign come  to talk you know our ts3, our doors are always open 

Edited by Lord Vicious

not as much as you think  https://www.twitch.tv/sterdekie/v/52995882 9h 30min +

10h 7m

How many US ships died in a stars explosion?  4 or 5?  I find it funny you link that video.  You could only muster 14 players, had a stars explosion kill 4-5 ships, and to go along with the title of this thread, broke a treaty by taking that port.  You go on and on about one TDA member once blowing up and here is an example of a stars member blowing up but you just ignore it.  Too bad we don't have video of you guys firing upon a green and killing him, or you yourself purposefully capsizing a TDA member.  f11s were reported anyway.

Prater, in all honesty, i've told you the truth of the matter before. Vicious was being a leader and taking the fall for us, but the guys that were there made a tactical decision to go defend a port that we could get to in time. Vicious did not secretly plot to hurt you guys.

Simply put, We successfully defended the port that we could defend. We did not run, we did not aim to hurt you.

It seems as if you guys had been in our coms maybe the message would have been relayed more effectively. Instead of the "nation" coms that we are as a clan all perma-banned from. But, based on your talk at the time of that port being irrelevant to defend, it is reasonable to assume that you wouldn't have agreed with our decision.

BTW, you're welcome for La Anguilla :P

You haven't told me before.  And this confirms our story.  Rachira was leading us to that battle.  He is the one who sent us there, and as we are jumping in, you guys turn around and leave?  P.S.  You guys were banned after you all left, not before.  When you are banned, you are immediately kicked.  You guys left on your own accord.  Vicious admitted it above, you guys left because you were angry.  So when we entered the battle Rachira, your leader, led us to and had us enter, you guys turned around and left without saying anything and dropped out of TS and then were banned.  Who's call was it?  Rachira was making all the calls.  It isn't anyone's fault when they blow up in 5 seconds.  And who defended Walker's Cay?  And who helped kill the flag for Biscayno?  Just stars?  Nope.  You guys were mostly at Matanzas.  The problem isn't that you guys went to defend another port.  The problem is that Rachira was leading all of our fleets to defend and none of you guys informed us you were going to go defend another port.  You waited until we all arrived at, and some of us were entering, the port battle Rachira took us and stars to, and then you just dropped out of ts, turned your ships around, and left.  Rachira was even having us wait at key west until the last possible minute, then had us move to Isla.  How did it look to everyone present?  Rachira stalled us, kept saying "5 more minutes" several times, until the wind was bad to delay us getting to the port.  When we got to the port in time to defend, and a battle we had a shot at winning, you guys left.  So accusations of being traitors are because it looked very much like you were actually working with the pirates and the previous few days Vicious was saying you guys were going to turn pirate.  Maybe that wasn't the intent, but that is how it looked to every single person present in TS.  And Vicious's admitted history and favorite type of gameplay (destroying groups, alliances, stealing, and backstabbing), only confirms our fears that this is what had happened and it was planned.

You know, we even were willing to work with you guys.  We listened to Rachira for an hour the previous day.  We shared intel.  We talked, he and Crayon were in our TS frequently and we were working together.  We let Rachira lead the operation and when we needed you guys most, you turned your backs on us.  So now those of us who were primarily pvping before are now grinding to level, and don't have to count on you anymore.  We can't risk working with you anymore, because we can never know when we enter a battle when you will turn and leave us to the enemy.  We will work with every other US player who is willing to work together, but we can't trust you anymore not to bail.

So my guys go there and defend 8 vs 18

Screenshot of the ship composition please or video.  Isn't that also the port that Rachira said was the least important and you guys left the port battle that was most important?  You guys have defended 1 port and attacked 1 port in 2 weeks.  We retook Isla, retook Cayo Largo, defended West End and Walker's Cay several times, and defended Road Rocks several times before it fell.  We attempt to work with the nation, get everyone involved in defense.  We include every clan that wants to take part in discussions and meetings with other nations, and give them an equal say.  You say that TDA and TF is trying to dictate things only because you are angry we asked you to stop taking Spanish ports when they were getting destroyed, as you yourself said above, "finish the job."  You wanted to grind the Spanish to dust even with the outcry on the forums and the devs threatening intervention.

ps: you keep cryng about our logo again it was made by one of your member, and was really pushed by tommy shelby i only agreed is cool, becouse we not cry like a baby for things like that  and certainly we not  gonna open a thread for bitching about as an excuse for causing problems, since in game you are clearly failing.

And we advised not to use it, and at least were convincing enough that SS for the clan tag was poor taste and that S&S was too close, but you still used the SS symbolism in the flag and admitted that the symbolism pointed directly at the German SS.  No, I'm not going to drop the issue, because it is an insult and poor taste.  I don't care who made it, you guys adopted it aware of the implications and against what we said about it.  Sure, it is your own group and you can adopt what you want, but that should be common sense to be off limits.

• Like 2