Game-Labs Forum

The Black Friday

AGermanGuy

My Swedish countrymen, today was a black day for our nation. The Danes launched a massive invasion and captured the ports Marigot, Basseterre and Phillipsburg, which is even right next to our Capital. As i am writing this, a 4th port, Charlestown is under siege and will be lost soon, too. Our french allies couldnt help us, because they are themselves under attack by the Dutch. But hear me, my friends! We will not give up! We will fight! We will fight until the bitter end!

Long live the Kung!

EDIT: Heres a picture of the current Ports lost and under attack by Rigge: http://i.imgur.com/2x2CQS5.jpg

Edited by AGermanGuy

Wait, is this the part where we cry about multiple nations attacking the French at once? Blast it all, I can't remember how to foist this off as cheating! Curses! :(

Well-played, gentlemen. We'll have to see what we can muster in response this evening!

Attacking dane with brits french and sweden on 7 ports in same time wasn't to much for you, i suppose. 

Attacking dane with brits french and sweden on 7 ports in same time wasn't to much for you, i suppose. 

You still manage to cry even in your victory. How do you even do that?

But Kudos guys, good coordination.

Edited by marecek05
  • Like 4

It's called a joke (and pretty clearly one), lord but you're all so touchy! If you folks are going to be working with the Dutch, perhaps you should have them send some people up to help you out with that. They seem to understand it just fine :)

Well I guess we're gonna become peacefull from here on as we're gonna be in about 100-200 years during 1800-2000.

Well played Danes and I call this lose on the lack of support on your west front from the Brits.

Edit:

Forgott that its friday and most people are out clubbing or whatever then.

Once again Well played small danes, but you're getting kicked around i Europe.

Edited by Tomms123
  • Like 1

Well shame on the dutch, its easy to win if you go 2 vs 1. I kinda enjoyed the stallmate we had down in the south and had respect for the dutch for the good fights they put up, but I guess they choose the easy route in the end.

Dutchies, just keep in mind that the french beat you without outside help. :P

Well shame on the dutch, its easy to win if you go 2 vs 1. I kinda enjoyed the stallmate we had down in the south and had respect for the dutch for the good fights they put up, but I guess they choose the easy route in the end.

Dutchies, just keep in mind that the french beat you without outside help. :P

When frogs someone beat?

• Like 1