Game-Labs Forum

The Black Friday

AGermanGuy

Seems the danes got a bit drunk on success, what with the attempt on Bani. That one didn't go so well for them.

Can insure you, if danes was drunk this night, it was not success at all. Last performance was like knocking in the door of old friend. Well, with cannonballs  :D

• Like 2

Unless losing a lot of ships, sinking not many of ours and not distracting us from anything else was the main objective, i doubt it.

Shame we didn't get to fight the bigger fleets from earlier in the day, that would have been fun.

I am very amused that after weeks of capturing as many ports as possible, as soon as the French lose a large number of ports, captured ports don't matter anymore! did you hear that Denmark, France didn't even want them!

Edited by JCDC
  • Like 1

Unless losing a lot of ships, sinking not many of ours and not distracting us from anything else was the main objective, i doubt it.

I guess a bird told us that British would take part in a big offensive against the US. So placing a flag in Bani might force British to use a teleport or even drop an attack on the US.

So, wheter or not it achieved it's mission, I can't realy say. But for some reason, everytime a flag is bought for Bani the SLRN happens to be there in force ;) But not for anything else in that area :P

I wonder why :wub:

The Ter DE Basse fight was decent. Danes had roughly 3 third rates and 17 Trincomalee. It wasn't exactly that, but close enough. France had a constitution, and a averaged out at a cerberus. Many late French entrants caused or fleet to be very spread out.

Danes lost 2 smaller ships, France lost 10? Good fight. It was enjoyed!

• Like 2

Cmooon It was pretty funny :P

The picture made me laugh very hard on teamspeak just now :D

Oh, don't get me wrong. That picture's been around for ages and I still snicker every time I see it. What I meant was that to call our little hunting fleets 'seal-clubbing' for only going after newbies is silly. We pilot nothing larger than Renommees and the vast majority of our targets are Renomme/Surprise and larger. We don't generally waste our time with anything smaller because it's not usually worth the effort, and we move in fleets of no more than 3-4. You guys also do the same thing, just ask my poor clan-mate that lost his trader full of goods to 8 Dutch ships just after this all went down; the difference is we don't come on here afterwards and call you names for doing it ;)

And all this happens an evening when I cant participate and fight. :-( my ships were idle in the port.

I feel your pain, brother :(

Edited by Francis Tabernac

Missed the action last night but when I count 12 successful PB attacks in one night by the same nation, I feel something is seriously broken in this game.

Hope the developers are watching this thread and take notice...

Indeed, when it stops feeling like "Hey, a PB is coming, EXICTTTTTE!" and starts feeling like work - something has to change.

• Like 1

Indeed, when it stops feeling like "Hey, a PB is coming, EXICTTTTTE!" and starts feeling like work - something has to change.

Yep.

If the game was called Warhammer then this nonstop perpetual super war, where you wipe 25 ships and just know that tomorrow they are coming again, and day after again would be more fitting.

I already stated it in some other thread, there has to be some kind of restriction as to how many ports of a nation can be attacked simultaniously, else the Zerg will always win.

Ppl from defeated nations will stop playing or change to other nations, making the zerg even bigger.

• Like 5

When I looked in game, how many ports changed hands yesterday. What we and americans lost tonight. Whole napoleonic wars didn't result in such a change in land ownership. For me it really breaks the immersion. This should be the priority before moving elsewhere.

I guess Sweden gets reduced to Gustavia tomorrow and then follows a 24/7 blockade.

Then it will be really hard to do missions but im not gonna leave...

dont, we will fight back. will be rougher now, but will withstand them.

• Like 2

Hmm one Nation in 4 Weeks Down, Good game :D Players leave the game. thats good for other games :D

lol, think before you write

but bad for this game. Will i dont mind play underdog against Dansih-grinders, other will leave the game for good. game mechanic shoud'nt psuh gamers away from a game.

Danes and Ducht have played very well yesterday.but if we get reduced to one port some players will Stop play NA at all and nobody will join Sweden.

So if the Dev want Faction to die, alright. If not they well have to adjust someting. Otherwise they will have to wip the map every 3 months.

• Like 1

I love how the dutch argue the Danish nation with 2x 3rd fleets and more is somehow the same as a few desolated spanish clans, priceless!

The admin didnt publish the numbers, but from my experience in the south the dutch alone probably already have a slightly number advantage in players over france.

But hell why not if you don't like even fights be sure to bring your US allies next time too, just to make sure you'll win easy.

British clans helped the Dutch to defeat RAE in Panama, now the balance in the war with the Dutch is broken.

If France is defeated, the Dutch and Danish work together to defeat the British, with the collaboration of their American allies.

It was a big mistake for Britain to help defeat his Spanish allies. Hopefully you learn for next reset, no matter how strong you are, you need friends.

• Like 1

Hum, it seems it has been a nice coordination about dans and dutch today. Congrats.

Atm we just loost 2 ports on south against the dutch and we can't count our looses on north due of too small hands (only 10 fingers).

Tbh, i don't see really what to do as attacking from nort and south in so bad way on the same time. One more time the coordination was perfect and this alliance is as working as our swedish-french alliance.

The difference is a ratio of 2-1 about players!

The second difficulty i see is the dans probably going to set up bad timers for ports (most dans ports are 18-20) what allow them to defend when we are still on work and attack us on our primetime. The problem is that we can't attack them back in our primetime meaning our primetime is defense only what is suxxing.

I'm a bit bored about PB but it seems we can't stop them now so lets go back in battle should'nt we?

One more time, congrats for this great show, tiphat.

i'am afraid of that as well. If they set the timers into our Work time i wont ever be able to defend anything. Because i work from 6am to 6pm. Then get Home, shower dinner with Wife and kid and all..

Americans used this against the Spains, now russian might do it as well....

I hope the Devs will do something about it... Set the timer on Servertime or something. Fixed. Serverwide..

British clans helped the Dutch to defeat RAE in Panama, now the balance in the war with the Dutch is broken.
If France is defeated, the Dutch and Danish work together to defeat the British, with the collaboration of their American allies.

It was a big mistake for Britain to help defeat his Spanish allies. Hopefully you learn for next reset, no matter how strong you are, you need friends.

is this confirmed? The British betrayed the alliance?

• Like 1

But hell why not if you don't like even fights be sure to bring your US allies next time too, just to make sure you'll win easy.

What do you mean? It would be a 4 to 1 or 5 to 1 for the Dutch side... and we all know this is what Dutch call a fair fight ;3

The amount of time I was called "coward running from a fair fight" when outnumbered 3 to 1 and outgunned 5 to 1 is stunning :D

There is point to argue and whine into this topic about game broken mechanic. A new thread has been open about it. Our nation is still alive but KO, ennemys would be stupid to not push advantage about it by finishing the job before we awake up.

About the brits? What to say? Probably nothing in public.

About the week-end,Should we stop irl drunk work on tavern and club to save few ports we are anyway loosing? i don't think  so.

Lets go to bar to make the next day happier and for thoses not clubbing tonight, the nation count on you but your fun is more important than a port. Enjoy the game and don't give a fuck about what is happening. Defeats and victory are as permanent as cloud. If the storm is coming, sunrise will come and it will help us to have a better view of our diplomacy.

To finish <3 <3 <3

French Sweden side

Jan_Steen_-_Revelry_at_an_Inn_-_WGA21761

"Swedish captain: Guys, nations are collapsing, our alliance is not as strong as thought, we are in danger!"

"French captain: Not a reason to stop drunking, we got this women in Pampatar and Charlestown just for few hours now, lets make them show the difference between dutch and dans and french and swedish

"Swedish captain: True...One more rhum 2 more women"

Danish Side:

<<from dutch player: common, lets go party to drink about our victory

<<from dans: party? drink? huuuu

<<from dutch: man it's saturday, all women are hot in macanao as french make them hoter and more sexy, time to rulllllllllllllllllleees the whorrrrrrrrrrre(d)

<<from dans: women?hot?sexy

<<dans

<<<start C:/steams/common/navalactionblast.exe

<opening navalactioblast.exe

<<dans: real pleasure, only one making me come

super-computer-nerd.jpg

• Like 4