Game-Labs Forum

The Black Friday

AGermanGuy

Hum, it seems it has been a nice coordination about dans and dutch today. Congrats.

Atm we just loost 2 ports on south against the dutch and we can't count our looses on north due of too small hands (only 10 fingers).

Tbh, i don't see really what to do as attacking from nort and south in so bad way on the same time. One more time the coordination was perfect and this alliance is as working as our swedish-french alliance.

The difference is a ratio of 2-1 about players!

The second difficulty i see is the dans probably going to set up bad timers for ports (most dans ports are 18-20) what allow them to defend when we are still on work and attack us on our primetime. The problem is that we can't attack them back in our primetime meaning our primetime is defense only what is suxxing.

I'm a bit bored about PB but it seems we can't stop them now so lets go back in battle should'nt we?

One more time, congrats for this great show, tiphat.

As i know, mates just plan to get Marigot and Basseterre. All other is what happen, when brake doesn't work in your train.

• Like 1

Marine Francaise-SLRN

Good sir, tell me we're not still pushing this foolishness :lol:

Now France have opportunity to fell like Dutch before, attacked from both sides by bigger forces. 

Dutch had 2 fronts for long time with forces of Span and France.

I enjoy the implication that France is only for the first time experiencing being attacked in several locations at once, and by superior numbers  :rolleyes:

As for the comment about seal-clubbing.. yeah, I won't even bother. Some people just can't be taught. So much salt; people need to learn to be gracious in both victory and defeat, lest they begin to look petty and ungentlemanly!

• Like 2

Tbh, i don't think we can compare Rae fleet with Dans third rate fleet :-).

What worrie me is that about the number of player we need our entire fleet to attack the dutch and stabilise the front around pampatar.

We just don't have the ressources to defend on 2 front. Dutch have had enough players and society against French and Rae, France not.

So we have to choose a front and we know that someday, the first front will reach the second one with few french port on middle...

it's not a problem, at least we having a bit fun in some pb and we can still fight the dutch on good timers. I think Dutch and French are almost equal in term of forces. Dans seems a bit upper us.

It may lead the devs to work about RvR what is not bad too if it can make before the Spring map reset.

Atm we are trying to minimalise your victory (hard to hide 15 looses in 3 hours)...

I feel like you when you leave the South east probably but at least you were able to go on west and on maracaibo, we can't really go north can we ^^? Maybe our next direction should it be Brest in Europe^^

I'm wondering, why not keep ports near Hispaniola or put more effort in the gulf?

Your nation is as restricted as it was allowed to become, no?

"Tbh, i don't think we can compare Rae fleet with Dans third rate fleet :-)."

"I think Dutch and French are almost equal in term of forces. Dans seems a bit upper us."

And please kindly notice that now PFK and VOC are now on same united front against France, (forces which were making deference against Spanish and won Spanish campaign on Panama with UK as allay )

as i wrote previously: Now France have opportunity to fell like Dutch before .

Edited by icceman

As for the comment about seal-clubbing.. yeah, I won't even bother. Some people just can't be taught. So much salt; people need to learn to be gracious in both victory and defeat, lest they begin to look petty and ungentlemanly!

To be fair though, it's pretty hard to remain gentlemanly when you try to fire-ram someone and get into a suplex city as a response. I can only imagine you would be salty if your last ditch effort gets outdone by the other side :D

Was fun, though. Shame Dutchies didn't fight back too much, in quite a few of these battles they could've put one or two of us down if they only tried. And our numbers were much harder to reinforce...

Cmooon It was pretty funny :P

The picture made me laugh very hard on teamspeak just now :D

Edited by Monkey Bullet

Well coordinated assault and at least meet some friendly Nordic brethren from the opposing nation and was gladly sunk by them, we might have been on opposite sides at the time of battle. But it was a fun final stand against the ones that sunk me. Well played.

Hats off to you.

• Like 1

Hi,

I want to congratulate the Danes for the great advances they made today.

As far as the French worries about our superiour numbers, i just want to remind them that the last 4 weeks the Dutch and Danes have fought a 2front war without being able to help eachother.

Times have changed now and i salute to our enemies that compliment us with our succes.

We will be just as gracious in our victories as in our defeats, but wont respect ppl that take pride in attacking new players doing missions in our home waters.

Those ppl will be walking the plank soon.

Grtzzz Bubbles

• Like 6

Well shame on the dutch, its easy to win if you go 2 vs 1. I kinda enjoyed the stallmate we had down in the south and had respect for the dutch for the good fights they put up, but I guess they choose the easy route in the end.

Dutchies, just keep in mind that the french beat you without outside help. :P

You guys have done this many times against us, but never with the same devastating effect thu ;)

Now you know how it's been being Danish-Norwegian having to fight Swedish, French and Brits....

All you got was a piece of your own medicine.

• Like 5

Hi,

I want to congratulate the Danes for the great advances they made today.

As far as the French worries about our superiour numbers, i just want to remind them that the last 4 weeks the Dutch and Danes have fought a 2front war without being able to help eachother.

Times have changed now and i salute to our enemies that compliment us with our succes.

We will be just as gracious in our victories as in our defeats, but wont respect ppl that take pride in attacking new players doing missions in our home waters.

Those ppl will be walking the plank soon.

Grtzzz Bubbles

Sadly thats exactly what the Danes are doing all the time since a few days already. Ganking swedish players doing missions around the capital in Renomenees that are  crafted for speed. And we cannot help these players because only enemies can join missions. And if they get caught in the OW then they just run because their Renos are the fastest ships. Even a Reno that is built the same cant catch them because the Reno has stern chaser guns but no bow chaser guns.

You guys have done this many times against us, but never with the same devastating effect thu ;)

Now you know how it's been being Danish-Norwegian having to fight Swedish, French and Brits....

All you got was a piece of your own medicine.

Well TBH, you got attacked one time by British, Swedish and French forces. So your "many times against us" isnt true. And the times swedes and french attacked you together without brits it was still an even fight because you got many players and many 3rds.

Most of the time you only fought sweden and you had a very big advantage there.

Sadly thats exactly what the Danes are doing all the time since a few days already. Ganking swedish players doing missions around the capital in Renomenees that are  crafted for speed. And we cannot help these players because only enemies can join missions. And if they get caught in the OW then they just run because their Renos are the fastest ships. Even a Reno that is built the same cant catch them because the Reno has stern chaser guns but no bow chaser guns.

Well TBH, you got attacked one time by British, Swedish and French forces. So your "many times against us" isnt true. And the times swedes and french attacked you together without brits it was still an even fight because you got many players and many 3rds.

the problem is that when you are playing as swedish, you signed up for that...

• Like 1

The many times against us part is true, We have fleets defending our waters and for a few weeks we were being attacked by the spanish in the west and the french in the east. So we do have experience with a war on 2 fronts.

Edited by Amendus

Well.... We have experienced that kind of ganking from IKEA and HRE north of Amalienborg and west of The Settlement too ;) So saying that we are the only "bad ones" here is just not fair of you.

We have been attacked 3 times by the British only in Higuey. And everytime, Sweden tries to plant a flag simultaneously on our East borders. So claiming it was only once is just false.

This is the first offensive on the Swedish where VIE planned and coordinated it with good help from RUS.

So in fact. It's our first ever fully committed offensive on you guys.

Edited by Herminator
  • Like 1

Had errands all day so unfortunately didnt get to participate in this, but take heart in this thread

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/10550-pvp2-vive-la-france/

The Vive-la-France thread about the fact that ports are completely unnecessary given the current game mechanics. Only thing of value they provide is missions, and lets be honest, if missions on a team like Swedes is the primary purpose to log-in, you've 'chosen poorly'. I'm 100% behind Nash's comment, "you signed up w/the Swedes for THIS type of action". You dont purchase a $100k sports car then look at the officer giving you the ticket like "well, thats really unfair!"

Grats to all involved on today's victory.

/tiphat to those on the unfortunate side

Mommy said there would be days like these

• Like 1