Game-Labs Forum

(PVP2-US) Political Situation - Edit* No clan size restrictions - need more Diplo Info Please

El Capitano

2 hours ago, Jean Ribault said:

Really?  USA and Dutch just rolled us after the New Year.  So we lost 66% of our territories after NY, and some other just prior to it.

BTW everyone pretty much left France pvp2, the nation chat is dead and there are no players to be seen.  Breathing new life by re-rolling might be pointless now.

I would suggest taking a look at the alliances as of now and the votes, our intentions were not to take that port. We had 1 person grind it to 75, at which point others decided to finish it and cause the PB. We as a nation have no quarrel with you taking that region back and or allying with us. It is time to throw an olive branch to France and to Sweden. The Dutch have no interest in smothering this server, and this was never our intention in this war. This war was to suppress Benny's 3am port battles on our ports so we could keep our regions. It seems to have worked and as such it is time to call the war and make peace. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

I would suggest taking a look at the alliances as of now and the votes, our intentions were not to take that port. We had 1 person grind it to 75, at which point others decided to finish it and cause the PB. We as a nation have no quarrel with you taking that region back and or allying with us. It is time to throw an olive branch to France and to Sweden. The Dutch have no interest in smothering this server, and this was never our intention in this war. This war was to suppress Benny's 3am port battles on our ports so we could keep our regions. It seems to have worked and as such it is time to call the war and make peace. 

It's good to know OES, thanks for updating.  :)  I'm just wondering given how close we are to a total wipe and more major patches coming from the devs whether it's worth it to make an effort at the moment.

Just now, Jean Ribault said:

It's good to know OES, thanks for updating.  :)  I'm just wondering given how close we are to a total wipe and more major patches coming from the devs whether it's worth it to make an effort at the moment.

the devs are quite behind at the moment, the wipe wont be for a month or two at the very least, id say its worth the effort ;)

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Jean Ribault said:

By total wipe you mean a loss of rank, gold, and ships? If that happens I will definitely tell my clan to switch factions like the Dutch 

1 minute ago, Jean Ribault said:

Well, everything but XP and craft XP wiped according to devs statements, prior to launch day.

I understand keeping Craft XP but I do wish they would remove Rank XP or at least not give the true extent of ones current rank. I would not mind a fresh restart.

Edited by PolishMartyr
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, PolishMartyr said:

I understand keeping Craft XP but I do wish they would remove Rank XP or at least not give the true extent of ones current rank. I would not mind a fresh restart.

I'm hoping not only for a rank reset, but also a rank change, requiring more xp than current, and finally making SoLs require a specific national appointment based on player battle rating.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, van der Decken said:

It certainly was no fun, but was just a group test of ships and practice for brigs. I personally would like for the French to take it back and join in on the talks. We have good plans ahead.

Well maybe if you wanted to test things than stop your little care bear alliance and test it on a nation that can fight back.  Sounds like a bunch of cowards to me.  If you would of liked a small nation to make it you don't crush them.  You don't ask another larger nation to take there ports for them.  If you wanted to take those to stop one group of Swedes you should of took it your self and than when the alliance is broken you give it back to France.  US WILL NOT GIVE IT BACK.  They never give back ports/regions to any one.  When we fought the brits they took brit ports back from us but never gave them back to brits.  You would think if they are supporting you they would let you flip, win and than do what you want with the port, but no they take it and keep it.  France is prob never getting those ports back again until maybe a region reset of the game.

9 hours ago, Jean Ribault said:

It may be tomorrow, it might be 6 months from now.  Don't worry about it and just play the game.  We loose to many folks every time a new big patch is about to come, but than that patch takes more than a month to show up and the server is even more dead for a month or two cause folks stopped playing thinking the patch was going to be here sooner instead of later.  Just look at the last few patches that came out and the drop of players.

9 hours ago, OneEyedSnake said:

the devs are quite behind at the moment, the wipe wont be for a month or two at the very least, id say its worth the effort ;)

I would like to know there year plan or well 6 months to get updated.  They do need to do a good wipe of resources, regions and ships all at once and let us properly test this game from scratch before it moves to a Beta stage.  The next thing they need after the ship is to finally work on PIRATES since national is pretty much in game just needs tweeks.   Maybe we will hear something new?

8 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Well maybe if you wanted to test things than stop your little care bear alliance and test it on a nation that can fight back.  Sounds like a bunch of cowards to me.  If you would of liked a small nation to make it you don't crush them.  You don't ask another larger nation to take there ports for them.  If you wanted to take those to stop one group of Swedes you should of took it your self and than when the alliance is broken you give it back to France.  US WILL NOT GIVE IT BACK.  

I didn't see you bitching at your allied best bed buddies the Danes when they rolled thru and crushed every single nation to nothing. Nor did I see you complain about fellow rats who took the entire S America from the Danes, instead of letting the small nations reclaim them. Instead rats kept them for a month plus to make it look like they crushed everyone, until US and Brits joined up against rats. But that's the past right? Well so is it the past when we took France's last port. And btw, we took it, not US, so it is not the US who can give it back. We Dutch are giving it back.

Edited by van der Decken
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, van der Decken said:

I didn't see you bitching at you allied best bed buddies the Danes when they rolled thru and crushed every single nation to nothing. Nor did I see you complain about fellow rats who took the entire S America from the Danes, instead of letting the small nations reclaim them. Instead rats kept them for a month plus to make it look like they crushed everyone, until US and Brits joined up against rats. But that's the past right? Well so is it the past when we took France's last port. And btw, we took it, not US, so it is not the US who can give it back. We Dutch are giving it back.

For your info we gave the Dutch back the land that we took from the Brits down there.  We gave back Spanish the ports so they could have 5 min.  We gave back a lot more than you know.  Than again you where US back than so I would assume you prob don't know what else was going on in the game.  Once again your talking about stuff that happen months and months ago and not the current state of the game.  How can Dutch give back Tex and LA you don't own them?  Ya'll only took there last region.   Than again what French are left?   

• Like 1

This is were pirates stand.
The land that we are taking is what we believe should be the buffer for our capital as well as to provide basic needs for the nation. This is pretty much Baracoa, Nuevitas, Puerto Escondito, Cap-Fracais, Crooked, Turks. We will also keep the Castries for silver and Kidd's. From there on there will be no conquest that concerns pirates. The ports that we will attack outside those mentioned will be purely to get some PB fights without intention to keep.

On this same basis we will be working as privateers for hire to help other nations get their territories and of course get paid while doing that.

Edited by koltes

1 hour ago, koltes said:

This is were pirates stand.
The land that we are taking is what we believe should be the buffer for our capital as well as to provide basic needs for the nation. This is pretty much Baracoa, Nuevitas, Puerto Escondito, Cap-Fracais, Crooked, Turks. We will also keep the Castries for silver and Kidd's. From there on there will be no conquest that concerns pirates. The ports that we will attack outside those mentioned will be purely to get some PB fights without intention to keep.

On this same basis we will be working as privateers for hire to help other nations get their territories and of course get paid while doing that.

So for that Windward Islands region, now that the Brits have no alliances that can help them and will be able to field only 10 players, how many will the rats bring there? The 35+ they had at Kidds? Or will they make it  fair fight?

3 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

So for that Windward Islands region, now that the Brits have no alliances that can help them and will be able to field only 10 players, how many will the rats bring there? The 35+ they had at Kidds? Or will they make it  fair fight?

1 hour ago, koltes said:

The ports that we will attack outside those mentioned will be purely to get some PB fights without intention to keep

12 minutes ago, koltes said:

Thanks for repeating it, but it did not answer a direct question; unless you mean that you have no intention to win the PB and won't even take it and if you start to win it, you will all escape before it's over. We will see the numbers on each side to see how serious it becomes.

7 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

Thanks for repeating it, but it did not answer a direct question; unless you mean that you have no intention to win the PB and won't even take it and if you start to win it, you will all escape before it's over. We will see the numbers on each side to see how serious it becomes.

Dude whats there hard to understand? This PB means nothing to us. I have no idea who's gonna come in. This was not planned, PB was not discussed etc etc. The Windwards doesn't belong to your nation not sure why are you worried in the first place? We had no agreements with you apart from giving you back Orinoco which we did.
As when it comes to the PBs that we actually plan and fight on a clan level I hope you will understand that we will not share any info on whos coming, when coming or if coming at all.

Edited by koltes
  • Like 1

Look Guys or Gals, What ever you think, we are the Cat Crap in this Sand Box if you want to play in the sand you have to deal with a turd or 2 get over it.  I have enjoyed Killing all of you since I got back 3 days ago.  Kill Count over 100 I have lost 3-5 Made 30 Mil Love You all and My stuff don't stink.

3 minutes ago, JobaSet said:

Look Guys or Gals, What ever you think, we are the Cat Crap in this Sand Box if you want to play in the sand you have to deal with a turd or 2 get over it.  I have enjoyed Killing all of you since I got back 3 days ago.  Kill Count over 100 I have lost 3-5 Made 30 Mil Love You all and My stuff don't stink.

lol Joba dont give away ALL our secrets :D