Game-Labs Forum

(PVP2-US) Political Situation - Edit* No clan size restrictions - need more Diplo Info Please

El Capitano

23 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

There is no such thing as a war supply port per say.  I can take my trader with smuggler flag and go get every thing to make them.  How the hell you think we keep attacking Little harbor.  There are tons of ports around there that don't belong to us that we get all the supplies from so that is kinda a lame excuse to take ports from a nation on the other side of the map.  Not only that US has not offered to give them back since.   If you can't deal with 3 am port battles with 3-4 players than maybe you need to recruit some more players of other time zones?  It's a world wide game after all.   

Your home port? I have yet to see anything until just recently attack down south so what exactly is your home ports?  You have 12 regions and no one has attacked any where near your capital or any of the main south ones.  

They keep hitting cracas and pampatar. to around 40. Have for a month and a half now, and sometimes they try to attack our low level traders out of those ports. we grind it down in a few though. Regardless. Not acceptable. And we openly offered them a peace to where they could have the northern islands and Benny told us to (insert long slur here). Rian agreed. We tried it out despite benny. They allied with denmark and went after us after this deal. And no. you clearly were not there. the swedes with the danes had 24 in the 3am port battle. we had 17 i think it was. 

1 minute ago, OneEyedSnake said:

They keep hitting cracas and pampatar. to around 40. Have for a month and a half now, and sometimes they try to attack our low level traders out of those ports. we grind it down in a few though. Regardless. Not acceptable. And we openly offered them a peace to where they could have the northern islands and Benny told us to (insert long slur here). Rian agreed. We tried it out despite benny. They allied with denmark and went after us after this deal. And no. you clearly were not there. the swedes with the danes had 24 in the 3am port battle. we had 17 i think it was. 

So you mean like how we have three Dutch's that keeps attacking Castries?  I don't see us going on a war path with ya'll over it cause we know it's just a few rogue players.  Benny isn't all of Swede ya'll keep forgetting about that.  

Again that was not a major econ port and you even said your going to give it to France.  So why you care if you loose it or not.  Back off and leave them alone if you don't want to be attacked.  Now your going to have the danes on you all the time cause they got a taste of blood and well 17 is way better than other battles where I seen it's been 10 vs 25 pluss and ya'll still show up to help when it's not needed.  We where out number at windwards and won, ya'll can to if you just figure out the system and work it.  Let as few natiosn grow and than worry about it when they attack past that line you drawn in the sand, but you broke that line yourself by attacking them back in areas you said you where pulling out of.

5分钟前,OneEyedSnake说:

他们不断创下cracas和潘帕塔尔。围绕40.有一个一个半月,现在,有时他们试图攻击我们的低水平贸易商掉那些端口。我们磨下来在数虽然。而不管。不能接受的。我们公开向他们提供一个和平的地方,他们可能有北方群岛和Benny告诉我们(此处插入长污点)。日安同意。我们尝试过了,尽管本尼。他们联合了丹麦和这笔交易后追我们了。和不。你清楚地都没有了。与丹麦人,瑞典人在上午03点口战斗了24。我们有17个,我认为它是。 

Do you think is bedbenny let us join the fight in the Dutch???????

Long before,we agreed to Teuton ,Denmark and Sweden alliance 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

So you mean like how we have three Dutch's that keeps attacking Castries?  I don't see us going on a war path with ya'll over it cause we know it's just a few rogue players.  Benny isn't all of Swede ya'll keep forgetting about that.  

Again that was not a major econ port and you even said your going to give it to France.  So why you care if you loose it or not.  Back off and leave them alone if you don't want to be attacked.  Now your going to have the danes on you all the time cause they got a taste of blood and well 17 is way better than other battles where I seen it's been 10 vs 25 pluss and ya'll still show up to help when it's not needed.  We where out number at windwards and won, ya'll can to if you just figure out the system and work it.  Let as few natiosn grow and than worry about it when they attack past that line you drawn in the sand, but you broke that line yourself by attacking them back in areas you said you where pulling out of.

we have caught all of them out there. it isnt just benny and his friends. also our rogues dont warbomb it. As we have captured 3 of their indiamen sailing with full war supplies down to caracas. Not to mention the tens we have sank. 

3 minutes ago, chailang said:

Do you think is bedbenny let us join the fight in the Dutch???????

Long before,we agreed to Teuton ,Denmark and Sweden alliance 

if you are referring to 11 months ago that is history. But hey, this is a pvp server, player on player combat is good, so ultimately this is good. We will all learn a lot and have more pvp because of this. We look forward to seeing you out in the waters! o7 

9 hours ago, OneEyedSnake said:

if you are referring to 11 months ago that is history. But hey, this is a pvp server, player on player combat is good, so ultimately this is good. We will all learn a lot and have more pvp because of this. We look forward to seeing you out in the waters! o7 

This is the difference between Pirates/Danes and US/GB/Dutch. Somehow you think that deal made 11 months ago is a history, but Chailang seems to be unaware that the deal is over. Our deal with Danes lasted longer than that and we have never betrayed it. Danes are the only one nation on the server that kept their word with us. We obviously kept ours. Hence why ever lasting alliance.

You all (Danes, Swedes, French and Dutch) needs to stop playing in your cozy sandpit and ally. You think US will protect you? They have triggered some major retaliation months ago and its coming again on them unless they stop bully politic. Once they get busy fighting their regions, whos gonna come help you to hold Swedes/Danes/French?

And there we go, another circle starts.

The funniest PB screen I've ever seen...one crazy Dutch flies past Brits getting positioned to attack Bridgetown, sails directly into the horde of pirates preparing themselves to defend....and "TAG HO YOLO!" there goes the Flying Dutchman pulling a few rats into battle. LOL. It was only a slight payback for all the times the rats tag and destroy our ships outside PBs...fair play.
OtqliV9.jpg

12 hours ago, koltes said:

This is the difference between Pirates/Danes and US/GB/Dutch. Somehow you think that deal made 11 months ago is a history, but Chailang seems to be unaware that the deal is over. Our deal with Danes lasted longer than that and we have never betrayed it. Danes are the only one nation on the server that kept their word with us. We obviously kept ours. Hence why ever lasting alliance.

You all (Danes, Swedes, French and Dutch) needs to stop playing in your cozy sandpit and ally. You think US will protect you? They have triggered some major retaliation months ago and its coming again on them unless they stop bully politic. Once they get busy fighting their regions, whos gonna come help you to hold Swedes/Danes/French?

And there we go, another circle starts.

a full year will be the 28th.... and chailang isnt stupid. at all. he knows after the whole dutch dane war 6 months ago (which if 11 months ago isnt history 6 months ago isnt) that whole alliance thing was ended. how that war started i really dont know, i was on a break then, i am sure it had something to do with Benny, woopdy do. But no, it is clear that 11 months ago is history. If that isnt History, then you dont get to say the whole putting everyone to one port thing is history, you get to decide. I say its all old history.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, van der Decken said:

The funniest PB screen I've ever seen...one crazy Dutch flies past Brits getting positioned to attack Bridgetown, sails directly into the horde of pirates preparing themselves to defend....and "TAG HO YOLO!" there goes the Flying Dutchman pulling a few rats into battle. LOL. It was only a slight payback for all the times the rats tag and destroy our ships outside PBs...fair play.
OtqliV9.jpg

Did any one get a screen of that port battle so we can make a post.  I didn't get on until after the PB cause of real life and no one on right now has a screen.

• Like 2

Just now, Sir Texas Sir said:

Did any one get a screen of that port battle so we can make a post.  I didn't get on until after the PB cause of real life and no one on right now has a screen.

I don't know. All I saw outside were about 8 CKA Brits and about 8 pirates. Hopefully one of them will post.

Cap Franc Line Ship Port Battle -  14 Pirates vs 19 British/US

I kinda rushed out and forgot to do the end results screen shot.  Can some one that might have it post it up.  I know we lost like 4-5 and the US/Brits lost a good number too, if not more than use as we had more than them at the end of the fight.  They where able to keep control after a lot of fighting more one cap circle and reach 1000 points, but the clock was close to running out too.  If any one got the end screen shot let me know and I can extend on this, but I'm a bit tired to remember every thing.

It truly was a good fight and I think if we didn't make a few mistakes during it we might of keep one extra cap circle and maybe got the port, but there is all ways next time.  

20170119030509_1.jpg

We did get two more on our side now that I think about it.  Harr Barr or something and Ash from our clan showed up middle battle.   Prob help on swinging the numbers.  Though these closer number port battles are way more fun than the lop sided ones.

Actualy think now ya'l got one more too.  Really wish some one has the screen shot of the end.   There was so many capped and counter capped boats too so it was hard to remember the final  numbers of who was sanked/capped on both side.

Edited by Sir Texas Sir
  • Like 1

Two Port Battles in a day, both fun with Bridgetown(4th rate) earlier. We (ELITE) are still climbing up that learning curve..one rung at a time slowly...!!!

Managing the right ships for the right job is a real strategy test. Tonight (Cap-Fran) I wanted a couple of guys in the lighter ships as interdictors to either take out a mortar brig if you brought one or to get in behind your big guns to rake havoc, which I knew you guys were bringing from the build up a few days prior...

But on our left side (A Circle),  against the wind a tad (not an excuse) we gave you too much space too quickly.

We live and learn

Norfolk

36 minutes ago, Norfolk nChance said:

Two Port Battles in a day, both fun with Bridgetown(4th rate) earlier. We (ELITE) are still climbing up that learning curve..one rung at a time slowly...!!!

Managing the right ships for the right job is a real strategy test. Tonight (Cap-Fran) I wanted a couple of guys in the lighter ships as interdictors to either take out a mortar brig if you brought one or to get in behind your big guns to rake havoc, which I knew you guys were bringing from the build up a few days prior...

But on our left side (A Circle),  against the wind a tad (not an excuse) we gave you too much space too quickly.

We live and learn

Norfolk

Yah I mention we prob needed two fast fourth rates or something to help control the cap circles a bit better.  It's hard when you don't have the max 25 to do stuff like that.  We pretty much are leaving mortar brigs out of the fight until we can bring a full force or close to it.  That and it's hard to get folks that won't get in TS to do things.  There was a few guys that where getting in the way more than helping  or wouldn't attack a target that needed to go down first.   I went out pretty fast with Minnows GOLD BOARD fit.  I had a 1 dura old pink bellona with some green/blue mods on it I just couldn't feel like breaking down.   She was a bit faster than eh first rates and 2nds but still very limited.  That map and around that time we been getting about the same wind so we getting a feel of it. I like Little Harbor map better, but we just can't get the numbers.  I'ts close to how windward's is.   Islands and such make for a more interesting fight.

Yeah My fear was getting trapped with the small harbor, a lot guys around and the L'O is not the quickest. Then a mortar brig dropping ordinance on me. The thought was to go at your A Circle team rather than stand.

The Bellona had a quick ride. We thought you were a FIRESHIP the speed you moved at...

4 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Cap Franc Line Ship Port Battle -  14 Pirates vs 19 British/US

I kinda rushed out and forgot to do the end results screen shot.  Can some one that might have it post it up.  I know we lost like 4-5 and the US/Brits lost a good number too, if not more than use as we had more than them at the end of the fight.  They where able to keep control after a lot of fighting more one cap circle and reach 1000 points, but the clock was close to running out too.  If any one got the end screen shot let me know and I can extend on this, but I'm a bit tired to remember every thing.

It truly was a good fight and I think if we didn't make a few mistakes during it we might of keep one extra cap circle and maybe got the port, but there is all ways next time.  

20170119030509_1.jpg

Nice to see someone from Reichsflotte showed up to the port battle. Would have myself but 4 am was a no go with a morning shift at work.

So, what are the intents of these Triliance negateers and supporters? I'm quite curious to know what each nation is working toward. The only things I've read and seen via action are:

• Swedes, Danes and pirates intend to crush Dutch to one region and capture all war supply regions.
  • Swedes and pirates want to crush Dutch, US and Brits as much as possible.
  • pirates want all gold and silver regions and all out war between nations leaving rats free to do as they please.
  • US and Brits want to crush pirates?
  • Dutch want French, Swedes, and Spanish to grow with their own players, not alts, unless ppl move their main accts there.
  • Spanish and French just want a force to return.
  • Brits want war with pirates and Danes?
  • Danes are like pirates for hire?
  • And certain ppl with multiple alts are purposely messing with politics.

Certainly, I could be wrong, but this is just what I see.

7 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

So, what are the intents of these Triliance negateers and supporters? I'm quite curious to know what each nation is working toward. The only things I've read and seen via action are:

• Swedes, Danes and pirates intend to crush Dutch to one region and capture all war supply regions.
  • Swedes and pirates want to crush Dutch, US and Brits as much as possible.
  • pirates want all gold and silver regions and all out war between nations leaving rats free to do as they please.
  • US and Brits want to crush pirates?
  • Dutch want French, Swedes, and Spanish to grow with their own players, not alts, unless ppl move their main accts there.
  • Spanish and French just want a force to return.
  • Brits want war with pirates and Danes?
  • Danes are like pirates for hire?
  • And certain ppl with multiple alts are purposely messing with politics.

Certainly, I could be wrong, but this is just what I see.

Your observations are so screwed up (obviously by your own bias'd perceptions) that one doesn't know where to start fixing them.  If everyone in your carebear nation is as out to lunch as you are, it explains a lot.

From my personal French perspective.  Growth of the French player base, access or ownership of enough regions to supply materials AND more importantly craft good ships.  Be able to participate in PB's/battles and actually have a chance of winning...

Related to all of this is balancing ships across the nations.  Nations who can dominate and win a significant number of PB's now ensure all their players are showing up in ships that dominate against nations that do not have these ships.  Redeemable ships and BP's gifted to winning PB players just ensure those player/nations continue to dominate.The Ag and Heavy Rattle in particular are top dogs in their PB's - and 25 connies against 25 Ags will not end well for the connies.  Same with the Heavy rattlesnakes.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Neverdead Ned said:

Your observations are so screwed up (obviously by your own bias'd perceptions) that one doesn't know where to start fixing them.  If everyone in your carebear nation is as out to lunch as you are, it explains a lot.

Interesting that your lunch break has prevented you from contributing your rat nation's intentions and instead felt the need to belittle someone's observations, making your post less valid than you believe mine to be.

4 minutes ago, ElricTheTwo said:

From my personal French perspective.  Growth of the French player base, access or ownership of enough regions to supply materials AND more importantly craft good ships.  Be able to participate in PB's/battles and actually have a chance of winning...

Related to all of this is balancing ships across the nations.  Nations who can dominate and win a significant number of PB's now ensure all their players are showing up in ships that dominate against nations that do not have these ships.  Redeemable ships and BP's gifted to winning PB players just ensure those player/nations continue to dominate.The Ag and Heavy Rattle in particular are top dogs in their PB's - and 25 connies against 25 Ags will not end well for the connies.  Same with the Heavy rattlesnakes.

Thank you, Elric, for actually contributing something of value. If you are in need of ships, you could always ask the Dutch, including myself.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

Interesting that your lunch break has prevented you from contributing your rat nation's intentions and instead felt the need to belittle someone's observations, 

Perhaps if you had something worthy to say, it wouldn't be belittled.  Since you seem compelled to post nonsense, and also seem capable of responding, I'm sure you have probably read Koltes post on the regional intentions of the pirates.  If not, please do so and desist from posting fiction.

• Like 2