Game-Labs Forum

(PVP2-US) Political Situation - Edit* No clan size restrictions - need more Diplo Info Please

El Capitano

50 minutes ago, Neverdead Ned said:

Perhaps if you had something worthy to say, it wouldn't be belittled.  Since you seem compelled to post nonsense, and also seem capable of responding, I'm sure you have probably read Koltes post on the regional intentions of the pirates.  If not, please do so and desist from posting fiction.

If you read what Koltes posted you would know our intentions.......

This is were pirates stand.
The land that we are taking is what we believe should be the buffer for our capital as well as to provide basic needs for the nation. This is pretty much Baracoa, Nuevitas, Puerto Escondito, Cap-Fracais, Crooked, Turks. We will also keep the Castries for silver and Kidd's. From there on there will be no conquest that concerns pirates. The ports that we will attack outside those mentioned will be purely to get some PB fights without intention to keep.

On this same basis we will be working as privateers for hire to help other nations get their territories and of course get paid while doing that.   

We have said we will freely give France Silver back if we are given back our silver. I mean US does have two other silver ports after all, but hay that will never happen.  Though cause we know it's a major trade hub we do shallow water PvP there and if it flips it flips.  So far we haven't had a big enough force to do any harm at Little Harbor, but we have captured and sunk a lot of ships after the port battle.  Hay who needs to go to port battles to get the chest/paints.  Just wait out side to get them from the winners.

1 hour ago, van der Decken said:

So, what are the intents of these Triliance negateers and supporters? I'm quite curious to know what each nation is working toward. The only things I've read and seen via action are:

• Swedes, Danes and pirates intend to crush Dutch to one region and capture all war supply regions. Biases opinion as Pirates have not attacked any Dutch regions.  We screen for PvP only.  And what are these war supply regions ya'll keep talking about?  I can take a trader into any of them and buy the supplies. I don't need to own them. 
  • Swedes and pirates want to crush Dutch, US and Brits as much as possible. Opinion once more as there hasn't been much crushing done other than by the US/BRITS/DUTCH.  So maybe this is really ya'll plan and you just want to not look like the bad guy crushing all the little guys?
  • pirates want all gold and silver regions and all out war between nations leaving rats free to do as they please.  We had little harbor, but than US came in and pushed u s out of every port we had other than Kidds and Mort so ZILCH took silver port from France.  We are holding until such time we get a new Sliver port and than we will gladly give it back to France.  US has three silver regions they don't need ours other than to have it and pirate refit.   Silver is key for crafting and mods, so all nations need it.  No where have we tried to steal all your little shinny's.  
  • US and Brits want to crush pirates? I would say true, but I don't think it's the whole nation, I think it's just a few folks including in DUTCH that hold some old grudge.
  • Dutch want French, Swedes, and Spanish to grow with their own players, not alts, unless ppl move their main accts there. Good for you, but you need to stop taking there ports first so they can do it.  Could of voted alliance with Spain this last time too to take in a little guy.  No one ever votes poor little Spain in.   Oh and stop playing thinking every one is an alt. It's funny seeing the folks you accuse of alts when we are watching and it's not the guys you think it is.   Pretty parioned if you ask me about alts when most ya'll have them too.
  • Spanish and French just want a force to return. I think every one should agree to leave them alone and give them a few regions  no matter who they are forced into with alliances.
  • Brits want war with pirates and Danes?
  • Danes are like pirates for hire? Nope they are a nation, but we have had a long running alliance with them.  Since we have had regions back to back it's easier to fight a one front war than a two and we have never stabbed each other in the back.  They like PvP just like we do so they love to screen and fight.  
  • And certain ppl with multiple alts are purposely messing with politics. Devs have said there is nothing wrong with this.  There will allways be spy's, traitors and loyalist in every nation.   So get over it.  You won't see this as much if the nations where more equally balanced either.

Certainly, I could be wrong, but this is just what I see.

Edited by Sir Texas Sir
  • Like 3

The only things I've read and seen via action.......

45 minutes ago, Neverdead Ned said:

Perhaps if you had something worthy to say, it wouldn't be belittled.  Since you seem compelled to post nonsense, and also seem capable of responding, I'm sure you have probably read Koltes post on the regional intentions of the pirates.  If not, please do so and desist from posting fiction.

^^ Granting you that the rats have not deviated in any manner other than taking the appointed free zone and participating in screens and in PBs with alts. Other than that, still you have nothing to worthy to contribute. If nothing else, at least you could provide your personal views. Instead you still have nothing.

27 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

^^ Granting you that the rats have not deviated in any manner other than taking the appointed free zone and participating in screens and in PBs with alts. Other than that, still you have nothing to worthy to contribute. If nothing else, at least you could provide your personal views. Instead you still have nothing.

1 hour ago, Neverdead Ned said:

Perhaps if you had something worthy to say, it wouldn't be belittled.  Since you seem compelled to post nonsense, and also seem capable of responding

XVD16aD.gif

Remarks like thes does nothing to contribute to the conversation and only stirs ones temper. Sir Texas Sir properly responded to previous post and I thank him. 

Now back on a topic relative to the game itself. I have read Koltes plans and a few days before his post we discussed privately the objectives of the pirates. Personally it does not bother me and find their demands at least close to reasonable. Too much bad blood however and much distrust and hypocrisy within and between factions. Overall picture needs to be looked at and steps big and small must be taken. Main goal currently should be rebuilding the smaller factions to give a spark back to the server which are seeing this week coming into fruition however small it is nonetheless progress.

Edited by PolishMartyr
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, PolishMartyr said:

XVD16aD.gif

Remarks like thes does nothing to contribute to the conversation and only stirs ones temper. 

With all due respect passive aggressive trolling posts under the auspices of reasonable discussion by Van Der Decken are going to be called out for what they are.

56 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

This cracks me up I really would love to know where ya'll come up with this stuff?   I went through this port battle by the way of the Danes vers the Dutch you made this comment and not one pirate alt that I KNOW OF was in that port battle.  CCCP is the former clan CN cause there leader went MIA/AFK so they made a new clan.  I believe the majority of them are SEA players as to why they tend to fight early US mornings.  For that exact port battle we where only asked to screen the port.   I think one or two pirates made it to do so.  

I really think you make things up to a point that you start to believe them.   

8FhfnGz.jpg

• Like 3

In terms of giving france and sweden giving their stuff back, we actually did, save for butterfly to slow down the war supply bombs, you can make hundreds from that region a day if you use alts. then they kept going into our stuff... And whoever it was that says that sweden doesnt attack dutch home ports. guess what, another 3am port battle down there. You guys really have forgotten what benny is like havent you? he hasnt changed lets just put it that way. Devs need to figure out a way to balance out these stupid pb times. its bs for the ausies to be forced to fight american times and certainly more so the other way as there are more US players on the NA server. DEVS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, do anything. NA players cant even trigger PBs during their prime time. wtf. <- biggest pet peve at the moment by far. And to the DANISH nation. Chailang. If you really want to show that you dont support benny and arent in bed with him, Danes wont show to our home port port battles with Benny. We know this isnt Rian's doing, only Benny and his group, so if you really want to show this, then dont show up and work with him on such a large scale. If you do show up it seems pretty clear you are working directly with Benny i am afraid. We do understand this and respect your choice either way, I just wanted to point out how your actions would be perceived and taken.  God's speed to all NA players o7 May the winds be in your favor (unless you are sailing around to kill us haha) and the loot be worth the battle! 

46 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

In terms of giving france and sweden giving their stuff back, we actually did, save for butterfly to slow down the war supply bombs, you can make hundreds from that region a day if you use alts. then they kept going into our stuff... And whoever it was that says that sweden doesnt attack dutch home ports. guess what, another 3am port battle down there. You guys really have forgotten what benny is like havent you? he hasnt changed lets just put it that way. Devs need to figure out a way to balance out these stupid pb times. its bs for the ausies to be forced to fight american times and certainly more so the other way as there are more US players on the NA server. DEVS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, do anything. NA players cant even trigger PBs during their prime time. wtf. <- biggest pet peve at the moment by far. And to the DANISH nation. Chailang. If you really want to show that you dont support benny and arent in bed with him, Danes wont show to our home port port battles with Benny. We know this isnt Rian's doing, only Benny and his group, so if you really want to show this, then dont show up and work with him on such a large scale. If you do show up it seems pretty clear you are working directly with Benny i am afraid. We do understand this and respect your choice either way, I just wanted to point out how your actions would be perceived and taken.  God's speed to all NA players o7 May the winds be in your favor (unless you are sailing around to kill us haha) and the loot be worth the battle! 

A few months ago, several of you helped bedbenny destroy Denmark 

Did we say anything at that time? 

你这样混淆视听,乱带节奏,美 英 法 瑞 荷和bedbeny在一起进攻丹麦的时候怎么不见你出来说:荷兰在帮bedbenny打丹麦快停止

说白了就是自私和健忘,自己干过什么都不知道 还在指责别人

我讨厌bedbeny,丹麦CCCP与CN不会与bedbenny有任何合作,现在的合作为与瑞典新公会的合作

The above words do not know how to express in English 
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, van der Decken said:

So we have intent provided by a Dutch, a French, a cpl pirates, and have yet to hear from Swedes, Danes, Spanish, and US. I hope to hear from them and any other national leaders to see what their hopes and dreams are.

Denmark will not do any expansion.At present the port is enough for us (Maybe Retaliatory attacks port

No conditions to help the pirates 

Cooperation with Sweden France 

Waiting to wipe 

CCCP plan is so simple 

Edited by chailang
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, chailang said:

and now he isnt dutch for a reason. we said screw that there waas no reason to fight the Danes. Your move to either work with Benny or not.

1 hour ago, chailang said:

Per Google translator.  Yah I didn't want to say up there that we know ya'll are SEA cause half the time we have to chat through google translator.  I think this did come out pretty close.

You are so confused, random band rhythm, the United States, Britain, France and Switzerland and bedbeny together when attacking Denmark, how do not you come out, said: the Netherlands to help bedbenny fight Denmark fast stop

Bluntly is selfish and forgetful, he did not know what is still blaming others

I hate bedbeny, Danish CCCP and CN will not have any cooperation with bedbenny, now the cooperation for the cooperation with Swedish new guild

As for badbenny we do n not like him either, but we will work with the rest of the swedes to help them out and France.  We don't think we should judge one nation by a few players that ruin it for others.   Prime example the three Dutch that want to keep attacking pirates and Castries.  We just ignore that they are dutch and grind it back down and hunt for them.  When it comes all dutch attack us we will go to war with them.  We currently aren't even at war with any one.  We just want that buffer zone and that is it.  Than we want to keep things to the OW and PVP.  We might still flip a port here or there but that would be only to get a Port Battle and it will not be major home ports or econ hubs.  And we see none major econ hubs as any regions you own more than one of, cause yoiu can all ways use another regions to replace that resources you might loose.  IE why we attack Little Habour and the fact it was pirates and only pirates should have the Pirate refit.    I bet you there are more US/Brit ships made out of Pirate refit than pirate ships.  They do like to run even when they out number us after all lol

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Per Google translator.  Yah I didn't want to say up there that we know ya'll are SEA cause half the time we have to chat through google translator.  I think this did come out pretty close.

You are so confused, random band rhythm, the United States, Britain, France and Switzerland and bedbeny together when attacking Denmark, how do not you come out, said: the Netherlands to help bedbenny fight Denmark fast stop

Bluntly is selfish and forgetful, he did not know what is still blaming others

I hate bedbeny, Danish CCCP and CN will not have any cooperation with bedbenny, now the cooperation for the cooperation with Swedish new guild

As for badbenny we do n not like him either, but we will work with the rest of the swedes to help them out and France.  We don't think we should judge one nation by a few players that ruin it for others.   Prime example the three Dutch that want to keep attacking pirates and Castries.  We just ignore that they are dutch and grind it back down and hunt for them.  When it comes all dutch attack us we will go to war with them.  We currently aren't even at war with any one.  We just want that buffer zone and that is it.  Than we want to keep things to the OW and PVP.  We might still flip a port here or there but that would be only to get a Port Battle and it will not be major home ports or econ hubs.  And we see none major econ hubs as any regions you own more than one of, cause yoiu can all ways use another regions to replace that resources you might loose.  IE why we attack Little Habour and the fact it was pirates and only pirates should have the Pirate refit.    I bet you there are more US/Brit ships made out of Pirate refit than pirate ships.  They do like to run even when they out number us after all lol

I think we can all agree on one thing at least. Mad Benny.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OneEyedSnake said:

In terms of giving france and sweden giving their stuff back, we actually did, save for butterfly to slow down the war supply bombs, you can make hundreds from that region a day if you use alts.You just admitted what I been saying.  I can go in there and buy all those supplies and make then even if you own them.  Than some one with an alt can craft them and than trade them back to you to drop.   I'm pretty sure this is how Kidds keeps getting war supplied bomb now and they even put them up as buy contracts in the port.  We know they took other regions this way too, so this is  not a Swede only tactics.  So taking some one down to one region will never stop this and ya'll need to get that in your head.   Smuggler flag is all you need and well a low level alt.  Devs have said there is nothing wrong with this cause there where spy's and traitors in the real world.   then they kept going into our stuff... And whoever it was that says that sweden doesnt attack dutch home ports. guess what, another 3am port battle down there. Than fight them and if you losoe it flip it for you prime time and take it back.  Isn't that what this game all about?  I mean what the worse you don't have that region for a week?  It's not the end of the world.  You talk about doing something like that with brits, seems your just lazy and want to do it on your terms only.  Sorry this is a world wide game so you have to fight in what ever time zone you can man.  You guys really have forgotten what benny is like havent you? he hasnt changed lets just put it that way. Devs need to figure out a way to balance out these stupid pb times. its bs for the ausies to be forced to fight american times and certainly more so the other way as there are more US players on the NA server. DEVS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, do anything. NA players cant even trigger PBs during their prime time. wtf. <- biggest pet peve at the moment by far. PREACH ON AND KEEP BUGGING THEM ABOUT THIS.  We can't have Port Battles in our prime and by time we get a port to 100% it's past 10PM and we can't do a port battle at 8PM CST so we flip it after server reset for the AUS/SEA players.  Cause if we don't US/Brit will just grind it back down before we get on as most our playres are CST/PST not EST.  And to the DANISH nation. Chailang. If you really want to show that you dont support benny and arent in bed with him, Danes wont show to our home port port battles with Benny. Wouldn't the good faith should of started with you not attacking them back and takign there home ports when they can't defend them?  ALl you have to do is defend you own and than take it back during you prime time if you loose it.   This game is called Naval ACTION for a reson and seem there is very lacking action going on.  We know this isnt Rian's doing, only Benny and his group, so if you really want to show this, then dont show up and work with him on such a large scale. If you do show up it seems pretty clear you are working directly with Benny i am afraid. We do understand this and respect your choice either way, I just wanted to point out how your actions would be perceived and taken.  God's speed to all NA players o7 May the winds be in your favor (unless you are sailing around to kill us haha) and the loot be worth the battle! 

5 hours ago, van der Decken said:

So we have intent provided by a Dutch, a French, a cpl pirates, and have yet to hear from Swedes, Danes, Spanish, and US. I hope to hear from them and any other national leaders to see what their hopes and dreams are.

You demanding intent will never work as you got to get all nations on board.  You notice you never see post from certain ones?   Than you have the other dead/low pop ones. I'm pretty sure we can guess Spanish to just stay alive, the whole two players.  Would love to see US give them the Spanish Hunter region back to them that is next to there capital so they have one more region and can craft something with a regional bonus.  Brits could give them something on the south side of Cuba too (none of those have regional bonus).  Would be nice if US gave back France the LA and maybe Texas to help them out.   But those cards are in US hands and they have never given any ports back in the history of the game as far as I can remember.  And saying a couple of pirtes.  Other than Black clan there are only a few active pirates lol  Ya'll still think we are a legion or something just waiting for something to zerg every one.   Yah the whole 10-15 (more like 5-10) of us (use to be 15-20 average).

1 hour ago, OneEyedSnake said:

and now he isnt dutch for a reason. we said screw that there waas no reason to fight the Danes. Your move to either work with Benny or not.

If swedes ever get there numbers up I'm sure he will get pushed out yet another nation.  I mean how many are left that he hasn't gone to?   One of our biggest fear is he will come to pirates, but hay it looks like we might get green on green back in pirates soon so maybe that would be a good thing if he did.  I'm pretty sure we will make sure to sink him and his buddies on site if he did that.   lol

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

You demanding intent will never work as you got to get all nations on board.  You notice you never see post from certain ones?   Than you have the other dead/low pop ones. I'm pretty sure we can guess Spanish to just stay alive, the whole two players.  Would love to see US give them the Spanish Hunter region back to them that is next to there capital so they have one more region and can craft something with a regional bonus.  Brits could give them something on the south side of Cuba too (none of those have regional bonus).  Would be nice if US gave back France the LA and maybe Texas to help them out.   But those cards are in US hands and they have never given any ports back in the history of the game as far as I can remember.  And saying a couple of pirtes.  Other than Black clan there are only a few active pirates lol  Ya'll still think we are a legion or something just waiting for something to zerg every one.   Yah the whole 10-15 (more like 5-10) of us (use to be 15-20 average).

If swedes ever get there numbers up I'm sure he will get pushed out yet another nation.  I mean how many are left that he hasn't gone to?   One of our biggest fear is he will come to pirates, but hay it looks like we might get green on green back in pirates soon so maybe that would be a good thing if he did.  I'm pretty sure we will make sure to sink him and his buddies on site if he did that.   lol

the only thing id like to address is we havent attacked danish ports yet. Our plans may be to do that if they show up to the PBs against us, especially in our home region, but this hasnt been discussed yet. We ultimately just want these PB times to be fixed. Thats our main point right now haha

Just now, OneEyedSnake said:

the only thing id like to address is we havent attacked danish ports yet. Our plans may be to do that if they show up to the PBs against us, especially in our home region, but this hasnt been discussed yet. We ultimately just want these PB times to be fixed. Thats our main point right now haha

So if ya'll show up to support US and ya'll have than we have full rights to attack Dutch ports?  That is what I'm pretty much seeing by this point of view.  Not that we have any plans with the Dutch but I'm just stating that is pretty much what your saying.  Cause lets be honest US and Brits do not need the few Dutch that shows up in there port battles with us.   That is why we don't worry about it.  That one or two guys isn't going to make a big difference when it's all ready 25+ vs area average right now of showing up with 15ish in most of them, but it would show good faith on the Dutch side there intentions of staying neutral with the pirates.  And it's not your trouble makers that show up cause I see you at a lot of those battles.  This kinda pissed us off when we gave you a region in good faith and than next thing we see the same guys we talked to supporting US/Brit port battles.  That wasn't in good faith in our books, but we are in no place to go to war with three nations at once.  Just proves we can't trust good faith agreements.

Really if they push the PB timers back to what it was with the flag system and we  can have port battles between 8pm and 10pm but with a big window like 6pm to midnight CST we would see more fights during sUS server prime time than these late night flips and early morning port battles.   The devs mention on Steam they know it's a problem, but not sure why they haven't fixed it. IT's not like it would take much other than just moving some numbers over of when the agro is locked out for flipping ports.

Lets wait to see what these future patches do and if they bring players back. If they do and BLACK gets some people back, get ready to have some fun....

Until then you guys should just give up on all these useless talks about politics because, everything you guys talk about is pointless. The Dutch were having an apparent but false civil war, where some wanted war with bigger nations and some just want pve. It's all a bunch of backstabbing and lying to get to be the one in charge of the nations politics. With the Brits and the US, the hatred towards the pirates will never go away and the alliance might as well get hardcoded into the game. As for all the small nations, they can't do anything because they keep getting crushed by the bigger ones.

I just summed up the politics in pvp2 so no need to go back and forth like a soap opera on pointless arguments.

ahh, I almost forgot, get out from the port and lets all have some nice big battles!

Edited by Simon Cadete
  • Like 2

I'm curious, when using the quite unoriginal "carebear" term PvP1-ers use, to whom are people referring to now, considering that BEAST alliance people are chicken of doesn't exist? And I'm certain pirate hatred wouldn't exist if those national traitors chose to go to a smaller nation in need rather than jump on the rat bandwagon at a time when they already were outnumbering everyone; especially when they complain about rat mechanics knowing about it beforehand.

I'm curious, when using the quite unoriginal "carebear" term PvP1-ers use, to whom are people referring to now, considering that BEAST alliance people are chicken of doesn't exist? And I'm certain pirate hatred wouldn't exist if those national traitors chose to go to a smaller nation in need rather than jump on the rat bandwagon at a time when they already were outnumbering everyone; especially when they complain about rat mechanics knowing about it beforehand.

That alliance still exist cause you still have the two largest nations in an alliance and not fighting each other.   As for traitors, to me leaving one nation and going ot another means your nothing but a turn coat.  So your no better than some one that goes to pirate.   Oh wait than again your just a US turncoat so your still sucking on there coat tails.  Other wise you wouldn't constantly in an alliance and freak out and run to them every time you get attacked.  For some one that is DUTCH you sure stick your nose into other people business.  As for what a carebear is.   Just look in a mirror.   It's an age old MMO term not just PvP1. 

Term applied by PvP (player vs. player) participants in an online role-playing game to those players are disinterested in PvP conflict. Usually derogatory. 

1. Lightly derogatory term for an MMO player who avoids PVP combat, heavily preferring cooperative or solo PVE combat, chatting, or developing tradeskills/running quests. Depending on the game and the individual, this PVP avoidance can show up in several ways: by playing on strict non-PVP servers; by avoiding PVP areas or declining duels; or, by avoiding or condemning PVP players. Philosophically, they often cite unbalanced combat systems, overpowered guilds, ebayed characters, and ganking as reasons to prefer less aggressive play. The mindset can be self-sustaining in several ways: high-level "care bears" may have avatars that are tailored for PVE, not PVP; they may not network with skilled PVP players; or, they may morally refuse to learn aggressive PVP tactics. As an insult, the term applies less to players who merely prefer PVE to PVP and more to individuals who question the basic legitimacy of PVP or who greatly overreact to their avatars' deaths. Bear in mind that it is strictly incorrect to refer to the victims of heavy exploiters as Care Bears. Abbreviated CB. Compare with RPK, Player Killing/PK, PVP. 
2. Adjective describing a strictly PVE server or game.
1. PVP: *kills CB* 
CB: What the ****? I didn't do anything to you; why did you kill me? 
PVP: You were there. 
CB: This is bull****. Go away! 
PVP: *kills CB again* 
CB: Quit camping me! WTF is wrong with you? 
PVP: You were still there. 
CB: *logs out* 

2. Player 1: Hey, why don't you come over to Final Fantasy XI? I'll get someone in the guild to level you up. 
Player 2: Sorry, I prefer PVP MMOs; FFXI would be way too Care Bear for me.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

That alliance still exist cause you still have the two largest nations in an alliance and not fighting each other.   As for traitors, to me leaving one nation and going ot another means your nothing but a turn coat.  So your no better than some one that goes to pirate.   Oh wait than again your just a US turncoat so your still sucking on there coat tails.  Other wise you wouldn't constantly in an alliance and freak out and run to them every time you get attacked.  For some one that is DUTCH you sure stick your nose into other people business.  As for what a carebear is.   Just look in a mirror.   It's an age old MMO term not just PvP1. 

I left a large ass nation to help a small nation, one that actually had only 5 ppl, and I smartly asked the large US nation to help the Dutch grow. Exactly what we were trying to do with the Spanish and French. I went to a small nation, I didn't jump to a huge ass pirate "nation" when everyone was doing it. So ya, it's a huge difference.
And about sticking a nose somewhere, read this thread title and learn what it encompasses....politics, alliances, diplomacy. That specifically entails talking with other nations and learning their business and sharing ours. 

Pamptar Deep water port battle 15 vs 6  -   15 Dutch defend against 5 Swedes and 1 Dane

The Dutch captured A and started to head for circle C.  The solo Dane captured captured B.    Dutch and Swedes clash in front of the C circle and start to fight.  Resulted in two captured and 3 sanked.  Part of the Dutch force split to go into circle B.  There was a little skirn against the lone Dane and Dutch.  Once the circle was captured he turned to escape.  The battle was over with I think 45 mins left on the clock as the capture count reached 1000.   Good defense on the Dutch side keeping the renegade swedes at bay.  Maybe they will keep to there area for a while.   Just keep pushing them back and I'm sure you will be ok.

311310_screenshots_20170121064105_1.jpg

• Like 1

Battle for Pointe-a-Pitre, Grande-Terre Region
Dutch vs Sweden/Danes

The lone Dutchmen attempted to recapture Grande-Terre from the Swedes. However, seeing they had 20 Danes show with only 3 of themselves, and a screening fleet of rats, we realized there was no point going into a PB completely outnumbered. It would've been a different story if it was for defense. So, we decided to accept a screen from the rat [BLACK]Nyurtle and his fleet ships....twice. heh. Image is of the second one.
AdOib1J.jpg

Edited by van der Decken

13 hours ago, van der Decken said:

感谢分享。有趣的看不到任何丹麦人,并伤心地看不到太大的瑞典力和冲击看到这么多的荷兰能够唤醒该授予我们确实有AUS球员屈指可数。

Denmark has no interest in the southernmost Holland port 

Our goal is just to help restore port in Sweden

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chailang said:

Denmark has no interest in the southernmost Holland port 

Our goal is just to help restore port in Sweden

I believe we assumed that when Danes didn't show down south early this morning. Nice show of force tonight; we suspect Danes will be at Basse-Terre in the morning. :)