Game-Labs Forum

(PVP2-US) Political Situation - Edit* No clan size restrictions - need more Diplo Info Please

El Capitano

• 4 weeks later...

Can NPG just go rat already or any other nation? You guys are more of a handicap than a help twice showed up to defend stuff with you guys and you all ran and escaped after first guy loaded in on the other team!????

Just NO. Would like to see less black flag nationals not more.

To a testing/troubleshooting stand point having 2 servers gives 2 different outcomes on how the game can and could develop.

I you have one instance only then you might be seeing the results of an exception or a fluke.

With 2 instances (2 servers) you might start seeing behavior patterns.

When PVP1 crashed the PVP2 server was able to absorb all the stranded players.

IMO as an ALPHA game they should keep both servers going just to have redundancy and that's probably why they're still both there at this point in time.

Two servers are an asset as well for testing different patches on one server and deploy on the next one when the first has demonstrated stability.

I would think that if a merger should happen it would probably be at release and not before unless there are other issues (financial?support staff?).

• 2 months later...

Just Join PVP1 US . They need help. US cant even get Florida. At least start character as US and help them.

Great recruiting speech. Come join the server where lag spikes will cause you lost battles UI frustrations and glitchy movement abd if thats not enough to make you change we have language barriers and huge time zone disparity that keeps you from rvr and to top it off you cant even hold florida!

People will flock.

• Like 2

?? then get Comcast.   I have had no problems with 25 to 25 1st rates peak time.      I am a trader and have a t1 line but I am living in Cartagena.  Comon you Americans.    You shouldn't have less then 20mb per second connection or you just plain old school.

?? then get Comcast. I have had no problems with 25 to 25 1st rates peak time. I am a trader and have a t1 line but I am living in Cartagena. Comon you Americans. You shouldn't have less then 20mb per second connection or you just plain old school.

"You Americans " ? WOw nationalism much lol. The hubris of " you people" never fail to amaze me.

Maybe if all my money didnt have togo to keep people incartagena from starving to death and dying of malaria i could afford your internet.

Edited by Mrdoomed

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Kloothommel said:

What does the map on PVP2 look like at the moment? I'm curious :)

pvp2map.jpg

Made a PvP2 character just to find out how long it would take to get the money for a basic connie for PBs - got ~300k after 2 hours ^^

38 peeps online, woop woop.

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, Aegir said:

pvp2map.jpg

Made a PvP2 character just to find out how long it would take to get the money for a basic connie for PBs - got ~300k after 2 hours ^^

38 peeps online, woop woop.

I did the same on PvP1 and in 3-4 hours I had a Capped Trader Snow, Bought store LVG and Trinc and had three outpost and around 1.5 million in the bank.   That was just one sunday morning goofing around starting in the Bahamas heading to MT.  The biggest hit was trying to get the money to get crew back to a decent level from what they give you free.  That was kinda costly to get all my cew total back so I prob would of had more money in the bank.

Update, the swede-dutch skirmish war is coming to an end, with the Dutch taking the last of the ports that Sweden can directly use for their war supply insanity. Will the swede players show up to this battle, or will they see the dutch showed up, almost enter, then leave again? Next time on How Fast and Far Will Sweden Run, the answer to this question will be answered!