Game-Labs Forum

(PVP2-US) Political Situation - Edit* No clan size restrictions - need more Diplo Info Please

El Capitano

BVG and DHC Verenigde Provicien clans merged into a new clan: The Flying Dutchman [TDF].

We are already 40 members and we are organizing clan with an active leadership and propaganda office. So, please delete DHC from clan's list and add TDF.

We are working with OJ clan and we have a new diplomatic politic as here:

Verenigde Provinciën:

Britain: Allied
France: Very friendly/Allied
USA: Hostile
Spain: Neutral
Denmark-Norge: Neutral
Sweden: Neutral
Pirates: Hostile

Major clans:

TFD - The Flying Dutchman - 40

OJ - Oranje Flottilla - 40+

More updates will follow when necessary

Kapitein Migali,

The Flying Dutchman Propaganda Officer

Edited by migali

Verenigde Provinciën:

Britain: Allied

France: Very friendly/Allied

USA: Hostile

Spain: Neutral

Denmark-Norge: Neutral

Sweden: Neutral

Pirates: Hostile

I would like state thay OJ's view of politics isn't the same as TFD's.

British: NAP with some clans, not allied

Pirates: Neutral

France: NAP but not allied

We have not had talks with TFD yet to talk about these and be on the same page, but if we are threathened by anyone or any serious war is brewing we would definitely cooperate for the nation's best interests.

• Like 1

I really hate that everyone is jumping the server and we havent heard if there is gonna be a merge or restructuring of servers from devs. If as many people bailed on pvp1 to pvp2 both servers would be good.

My friends and i have talked but dont want to throw away months of work just to have servers merged or a fresh wipe for everyone come after we rebuild on pvp1.

• Like 1

So who is acually gonna stay and NOT bail ? I would like to get a perspective on who will still be playing.

[OJ] Orange Flotilla is staying but if the pop keeps declining we'll definitely have to weight our options. Our active member count is bleeding at about the same rate as the server is, despite getting new clan members on a regular basis.

[OJ] Orange Flotilla is staying but if the pop keeps declining we'll definitely have to weight our options. Our active member count is bleeding at about the same rate as the server is, despite getting new clan members on a regular basis.

News on this, we had a meeting last night and we are moving to pvp1, USA nation. We're going back to our original Crimson Flotilla name.

We were losing too many players and unable to replenish them. RIP pvp2 its been fun.

People are just sheeps or what? lol... looks like its the case.

If the people would just stop following the others or switch just because things dont go as they want, the population of PVP 1 would be still good.

As for me, I wont leave the server until im forced to do so.

I would even suggest the dev to limit the number of time peopel can jump server just for fun. Devs, you need to put some limitation, exemple: lost of 1 rank + limit of jump with same character 1 time.  Same for Nation. peopel should have some limitation , like that they think about it twice before doing such drastic move. Without limitation, things like that happen and you have a server emptying for another, it just take a good group of players doing so.

In my opinion, we should not even be able to change server (unless a server close or merge, then you keep everything and switch).  You want to play another server, make another char on that server and start over.  And you should allow us to have like 3 character then.

The game is still Alpha, so im not so worried.  But leaving while maybe theres gonna be a swipe or a merge... well this is just stupid.

People are just sheeps or what? lol... looks like its the case.

If the people would just stop following the others or switch just because things dont go as they want, the population of PVP 1 would be still good.

As for me, I wont leave the server until im forced to do so.

I would even suggest the dev to limit the number of time peopel can jump server just for fun. Devs, you need to put some limitation, exemple: lost of 1 rank + limit of jump with same character 1 time. Same for Nation. peopel should have some limitation , like that they think about it twice before doing such drastic move. Without limitation, things like that happen and you have a server emptying for another, it just take a good group of players doing so.

In my opinion, we should not even be able to change server (unless a server close or merge, then you keep everything and switch). You want to play another server, make another char on that server and start over. And you should allow us to have like 3 character then.

The game is still Alpha, so im not so worried. But leaving while maybe theres gonna be a swipe or a merge... well this is just stupid.

I wrote a post in this section saying the same thing. People got mad or were promised free set ups to come over to the other sever. The first week i played sever population was 900 at the times i played and now its 200 or less at same times and most people left for the reasons you mentioned.

One of my favorite respilonses was someone said " how do you figure the population will not fall if people dont leave ?? " Pure genius right, but then again what can be expected.

• Like 2

It has nothing to do with being sheeps and even if no pvp2 players ever swtiched the server would still be going down because the game pop is going down.

The solution to this is to bring new players in but the devs clearly have no intention of doing this (some nonesense about getting quality players - totally ignoring the fact the quality players are so bored they are switching servers or game right now).

So if no new players come and the ship is sinking.. You can sink with the ship or jump ships. Either way a couple weeks from now it will be sunk.

It has nothing to do with being sheeps and even if no pvp2 players ever swtiched the server would still be going down because the game pop is going down.

The solution to this is to bring new players in but the devs clearly have no intention of doing this (some nonesense about getting quality players - totally ignoring the fact the quality players are so bored they are switching servers or game right now).

So if no new players come and the ship is sinking.. You can sink with the ship or jump ships. Either way a couple weeks from now it will be sunk.

I, for one, will sink with my ship so to speak. PvP 1 is not an option for me and indeed many others due to the latency issues when connecting from Australia or New Zealand. There a still a number of players still operating in our server, just unfortunate that there are only 200 in stead of the once 1500.

I, for one, will sink with my ship so to speak. PvP 1 is not an option for me and indeed many others due to the latency issues when connecting from Australia or New Zealand. There a still a number of players still operating in our server, just unfortunate that there are only 200 in stead of the once 1500.

There never were even close to 1500 on PVP2... as for latency from Aus/NZ.. how bad is it really?