Game-Labs Forum

Alpha-12 en route!

21 hours ago, SPANISH_AVENGER said:

I mean look at USS Texas. It served from 1914 to 1948, all through refits!

- cruiser Asama in commission: 1899–1945
- cruiser Kasuga in commission: 1904–1945
- cruiser Pamiat' Merkuria (late Komintern)  in commission:  1905-1942
-  pre-dreadnought battleship SMS Schleswig-Holstein in commission: 1906-1944
etc&etc&etc

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mutsu said:

If we are going to get more hulls, any chance for a giant standard type hull for the US? I want to make Vermont from WoWS xD

Yes pls, lets make the 3 thighs here in UA:D. Pansas, Minisoda and purrmont.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, DerRichtigeArzt said:

Hopefully after they finish thier current projects. We don't need them to start a 5th project to work on right now. 

the game kinda already exist with age of sail anyway....

On 5/13/2021 at 9:21 AM, DerRichtigeArzt said:

Hopefully after they finish thier current projects. We don't need them to start a 5th project to work on right now. 

At some point, Having Ultimate General. Napoleon would be very cool. And you could play as France, British, Austria, Prussia or Spain in different campaigns.

• Like 2

I see a lot of people urging a rush to get campaign out.

I understand their desire for the campaign, and share it, to put all this work on ship design and combat to purposeful use.

However, I would rather wait for a deep, fulfilling campaign, than something shallow and slapped together.  Both scripted campaigns, playing out a written storyline, as well as a more open-ended, player-driven campaign where you're given the tools and then left to proceed as you see fit (which is almost always how I prefer to play).

Looking forward to the new hulls and weapons and balance tweaks.

On 5/17/2021 at 5:25 PM, Masonator said:

Yes, and get yourself Darthmod ultimate 2.65 off of Total War Center.  It improves on every aspect of the game, combines a bunch of other mods, and works on the AI to present an actual challenge in combat.  Since getting into Darthmod (aka what Nick used to do before starting the 'Ultimate General/Admiral' series, I haven't been able to play Total War titles without.  It is such an improvement.

• Thanks 1

On 5/15/2021 at 12:52 PM, Cptbarney said:

im guessing and hoping next wednesday (2 weeks from announcement), knowing our luck most likely the week after lol

Fingers crossed that you are correct and today is the day xD

• Like 1