Game-Labs Forum

Patch: Welcome to the Caribbean Part 3 - Improved RVR, ROE and New player mission

admin

3 minutes ago, admin said:

It was always supposed to be Trincomalee as it is a most popular pvp ship...

Guess we need @qw569😳 with his data here to prove this statement as I don't see enemy players clearly going to PVP in Trincomalee much often. Usually they are in some rare permit ships or DLCs

• Like 3

Just now, Malcolm3 said:

as I don't see enemy players clearly going to PVP in Trincomalee much often. Usually they are in some rare permit ships or DLCs

У едениц, в очень прямых руках, золотые/эсные, обязательно с пудами. 

What I do not understand are the light fleets - nations can care themselves for protecting their new players. Now light ships as the Pandora and Requin are fully useless ....

16 minutes ago, admin said:

This is a great gift for a pvp player. It was always supposed to be Trincomalee as it is a most popular pvp ship and my favorite ship.
Now we understand some players expected something else, which is unfortunate,

well now knowing how implacable our users are - next gift (IF HAPPENS) will be stated immediately for no Surprise, to avoid any Pandora boxes, 

Trinco is perfect ship for gift!  Its popular PvP ships with many admirers. But if it will drop without port bonuses It will be useless. I hope that you give ability to  choose port bonuses on 50-55 point special for this Trinco. Nobody will use it when they can craft better trinco for 200k reals.  Otherwise, this dls stay one of many dls for drop S wood. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, dron44I said:

Trinco is perfect ship for gift!  Its popular PvP ships with many admirers. But if it will drop without port bonuses It will be useless. I hope that you give ability to  choose port bonuses on 50-55 point special for this Trinco. Nobody will use it when they can craft better trinco for 200k reals.  Otherwise, this dls stay one of many dls for drop S wood. 

You should propose this in the other proposals or DLC suggestions ;) It could be popular. I will reserve judgement until community reaction.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RepairyMcRepairous said:

people moaning about the dlc trinc.

its port bonuses will be random and trash anyway, especially with the new 80 point ports xd.

No, just wondering on that seemingly useless gift.
Have fun also to farm 1250 Wooden chests to upgrade port to 80 pts

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, admin said:

You should propose this in the other proposals or DLC suggestions ;) It could be popular. I will reserve judgement until community reaction.

It could be Hebe or Venus frigate (French prototype/counterpart for Trincomalee) - almost the same, but different.

• Like 4

I love the trinco so I have no problem with her. Could you please think more thoroughly about the crafting process? You should provide a better chance for purple / gold ships to buff crafting itself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, admin said:

And? Trincomalee approved steam price is 40 bucks
q8JgLOW.png

This is a great gift for a pvp player. It was always supposed to be Trincomalee as it is a most popular pvp ship and my favorite ship.

well now knowing how implacable our users are - next gift (IF HAPPENS) will be stated immediately for no Surprise, to avoid any Pandora boxes, 

a gift is a gift its always nice to recieve gifts  we just didnt expect it to be a trinc considering you said it be worth 40-50 euro so like close to redoutable maby we just greedy? i dont know anymore it just doesnt feel worth 40-50 dolla to alot of people 

also alot are dissepointed you are banning them from FORUMS removing posts and breaking promises so i wouldent count on a great appreciation at the moment 

Edited by mexicanbatman
gramma
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, mexicanbatman said:

also alot are dissepointed you are banning them removing posts and breaking promises so i wouldent count on a great appreciation at the moment 

First of all your post can give others an impression that we ban those players everywhere

No. They are in game playing/chatting.

This development forum is different
We only ban forum members (we dont know if they are players or not) when they cross the line or behave as complete jerks. Its in the rules. Its a development forum and we will remove people who interfere with my work, by derailing discussions or developer abuse. You are the example of the fairness of this policy. You are highly critical but for some reason not banned. This is not a mystery, you dont turn into an asshole when posting. 

Second - we will continue remove posts as we see fit. Stop pretending that this is something new. We removed players and/or posts in 2013 and remove players now. It happens on all development forums. If you don't like it or know how to it better - start a better NA community elsewhere and have your own rules.

As for promises we said some time ago during the 4th rate DLC storms - all promises were revoked THEN. There are no promises any more - and we stated it in public. We got bashed and destroyed and cancelled and burned by some members of the community so hard by our attempt to add promised 4th rate DLC to pay for servers (which was supposed to be last DLC) that since then we dont make any promises. The only proper information is in the current patchnotes. Even announcements can change and cannot act as a future promise of anything.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, admin said:

Increased repairs production in capitals by 50%

Admin, is there a way to put limitations on this instead? Lets say being able to buy a maximum of 100-200 repairs every reset. 

As in the PvE server, there is some person that goes about buying all the repairs because they are rich and then reselling them somewhere else at very high price. 

By increasing to 50%, it means these people can buy 50% more repairs and sell more to profit themself. 

I am okay with people selling their crafted repairs for more expensive but people going to capital and being selfish to buy all the repairs is terrible. I hope you get to read this and consider helping us at PvE. 

For example at christiansted, I always see no hull or rum but alot of sail repair because these people know hull and rum is the demand in pve. Very selfish and contribute to the tragedy of the commons 😧

Or sometimes they buy all and sell back in the the same port for more expensive D:< 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, admin said:

And? Trincomalee approved steam price is 40 bucks
q8JgLOW.png

Hermione is 29.99 , so looks pretty fair

@admin , when we 1v1? /D

Edited by Lt Sekiro

1 minute ago, admin said:

We only ban players when they cross the line or behave as complete jerks. Its in the rules. Its a development forum and we will remove people who interfere with our work.
Second - we will continue remove posts as we see fit. Stop pretending as if its your forum. It happens on all development forums. 

As for promises we said some time ago during the 4th rate DLC storms - all promises were revoked. There are no promises any more. We got bashed and destroyed and cancelled and burned by some members of the community so hard by our attempt to add promised 4th rate DLC to pay for servers (which was supposed to be last DLC) that since then we dont make any promises. The only proper information is in the current patchnotes. Announcments can change and cannot act as a future promise of anything.

We get that, but we love the game. Trinc copy just seems.... Lazy? I don't know how else to word it. Like you've given up on the game long term.

I mean potbs is still active, I hope this lasts much longer. It's why I invest in it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, admin said:

As for promises we said some time ago during the 4th rate DLC storms - all promises were revoked. There are no promises any more. We got bashed and destroyed and cancelled and burned by some members of the community so hard by our attempt to add promised 4th rate DLC to pay for servers (which was supposed to be last DLC) that since then we dont make any promises. The only proper information is in the current patchnotes. Announcments can change and cannot act as a future promise of anything.

I'm speechless...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, admin said:

Trincomalee is the most used ship on the server and has the best combat performance on the server. Those people are probably in battles now and will greatly appreciate the ability to avoid crafter/gatherer gameplay.

you do know that this is because of the full carronade, heavy frigate HP and non permit needed right? Logically thinking every ship except the considered worst in its class from 5th rates, most 6th rates and every 7th rate imo shouldnt require permits. This would even the playing field in whats worth crafting, for instance you should be able to pump out normal Frigate ship without limits, but people would complain that they wont be able to gank all others with their heaviest ships

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, admin said:

First of all your post can give others an impression that we ban those players everywhere

No. They are in game playing/chatting.

This development forum is different
We only ban players when they cross the line or behave as complete jerks. Its in the rules. Its a development forum and we will remove people who interfere with my work, by derailing discussions or developer abuse. You are the example of the fairness of this policy. You are highly critical but for some reason not banned. This is not a mystery, you dont turn into an asshole when posting. 

Second - we will continue remove posts as we see fit. Stop pretending that this is something new. We removed players and/or posts in 2013 and remove players now. It happens on all development forums. If you don't like it or know how to it better start a better NA community elsewhere and have your own rules there.

As for promises we said some time ago during the 4th rate DLC storms - all promises were revoked THEN. There are no promises any more - and we stated it in public. We got bashed and destroyed and cancelled and burned by some members of the community so hard by our attempt to add promised 4th rate DLC to pay for servers (which was supposed to be last DLC) that since then we dont make any promises. The only proper information is in the current patchnotes. Even announcements can change and cannot act as a future promise of anything.

fair enhough i understand yall get frustrated aswell you are just people i just hope that you understand some of our frustrations aswell 

im only critical because i love this game i wouldent be critical if i didnt enjoy it as i just usualy then go play something else

also edited my last post in fairness to being only banned from forums which i meant

Edited by mexicanbatman
  • Like 1

I hope "small Homedefense Fleets" will later get their wooden chests as well, because now with more need of wooden chests in port improvement, small clans would have to stay behind in the chase for them if only large HDF contain them. Given their superiority in speed they are for big clans or big groups only.

Edited by Cetric de Cornusiac
  • Like 1