Game-Labs Forum

LETS MAKE SPAIN GREAT AGAIN!!!

@lobogris

Did you get blessing from @Don Inocencio Botijo, Metropolitan Archbishop of Habana, Supreme Inquisitor General of the Western Hemisphere, ultimate theological and spiritual authority of the Caribbean sea, and its adjacent lands, Pastor of Souls, inflexible and relentless prosecutor of heresy, apostasy, witchcraft, sodomy, anglicanism and other abhorrent practices in the adjacent lands and waters

@Don Inocencio Botijo sorry me if I missed some of your titles

• Like 11

13 hours ago, qw569 said:

@lobogris

Did you get blessing from @Don Inocencio Botijo, Metropolitan Archbishop of Habana, Supreme Inquisitor General of the Western Hemisphere, ultimate theological and spiritual authority of the Caribbean sea, and its adjacent lands, Pastor of Souls, inflexible and relentless prosecutor of heresy, apostasy, witchcraft, sodomy, anglicanism and other abhorrent practices in the adjacent lands and waters

@Don Inocencio Botijo sorry me if I missed some of your titles

hahahaha, sublime!

2 hours ago, Alvar Fañez de Minaya said:

OMG........ how many british "friends"............. Your'e welcomed here as Mr Fremen said....... 

Lobitooooo, han venido tus amiguetes a hacerte compañía.......... Sal y no seas tímido.......

Pues no lo entiendo. Siendo borreguito el terror de los britis..... como se toman esas confianzas con el ?????.

Seguro que los ha hundido a todos. Varias veces.

• Like 1

Yesterday, after a long absence, we came to the Spaniards, and this is what happened.
Very good and worthy first fight. In which all parties enjoyed. But what happened next? After I turned off the stream, it lasted another hour or two.
No, guys, you do not shine anything good. See you soon.

large.01_G3WaiP3.jpg.030775d5a0bad1cd504aa3c302fe8805.jpg