Game-Labs Forum

Patch 24: Properly depowering your staysails

admin

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I pretty much given up on the by end of month...if it was going to be tomorrow or something I don't see why they would do a hotfix today.  Well maybe next month or year.....

Act like a child here. Lol.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Fenris said:

Act like a child here. Lol.

When your told several times end of the month, end of the month you expect it to happen at the end of the month.  There is a lot of stuff folks are suppose to be doing to maybe get ready for this.  We have so much dock space saved with ships right now we can't even hardly get out.  Well figure I'll just sail the normal ones any way and make a little money.  Remember I'm not dealing with just myself, but also a whole clan and well I'm sure a good part of a Nation that wants to know this info too.  Cause honestly many of them don't come on here at all.  They get there info in game.

2 hours ago, Christendom said:

Admin said on the stream the other day that it was delayed and will be in June.  Also the patch will include UI improvements for the OW and then the following patch will include port/dock UI stuff.  

See and this is half the problem....WHO'S STREAM?  And why wasn't the info passed on to the rest of the players?  I'm sorry I can't be on every time certain pet streams get on line to translate or read admins comments that should be posted on here and update for the rest of us.  Though it's not surprising, I mean how many other patches that was only suppose to come out in a month or two took pretty much 3-6 months later to actually come out.  If they are that behind on the UI still than I'm suspect end of June/July for the patch. Let us know so we can just go play other games and not sit around waiting on a pretty dead server for something to happen.

@admin @Ink Can we maybe get an updated ETA of the patch please posted?  With maybe some updated info of things we might need to do to get ready for when the patch does drop?  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ink said:

The patch still in work at the moment

That’s a little disappointing, could you guys give us a bit more interaction and keep us up to date, and update us a little more please. I as well as others know a reasonable amount of players hanging out for this patch but are playing other games. 

Edited by Rebrall
Spelling
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Well at least they answer the Russians. Just a reminder it is June so I just assume some time by the end of this month.

And this case is another good reasons for bad reviews.

What is the damn problem to talk with the last active players and make an anouncement, that the patch needs few days/weeks more time.

1 hour ago, Salty Sails said:

What is the damn problem to talk with the last active players and make an anouncement, that the patch needs few days/weeks more time.

If the patch isn't released, then it needs more time 😛 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Salty Sails said:

On 5/30/2018 at 1:25 PM, Ink said:

The patch still in work at the moment

I guess we had that info before 😉 when will people understand that blackmail reviews will not make the game better... instead they achieve the opposite..

The game is awesome the first 100h nobody can deny that. Why do we have to spoil new or returning players with your vet bs. 

2 minutes ago, z4ys said:

I guess we had that info before 😉 when will people understand that blackmail reviews will not make the game better... instead they achieve the opposite..

The game is awesome the first 100h nobody can deny that. Why do we have to spoil new or returning players with your vet bs. 

i m not talking about a comment from one dev. in a old thread.

I m talking about a an anouncement, what is going on, what is coming, what the reason for deelay.

Just infos...

But its the same BS from devs since the beginning.

Other games are doing better communication with their players in froums.

But hey, we are a small team, working hard every day... no time for forum and our players BS!

Patch is still in progress, soon... end of month blablabla.

Negative Reviews are good from players with enough hours playtime.

It tells more, them posistive from players with few hours.

3 hours ago, Salty Sails said:

really... good job!

How to find out? you must be a genius...wow

If it's so easy to figure out, why do you need an announcement saying "the patch is not ready yet"? 

People act like this is the first time this has happened....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Salty Sails said:

i m not talking about a comment from one dev. in a old thread.

I m talking about a an anouncement, what is going on, what is coming, what the reason for deelay.

Just infos...

But its the same BS from devs since the beginning.

Other games are doing better communication with their players in froums.

But hey, we are a small team, working hard every day... no time for forum and our players BS!

Patch is still in progress, soon... end of month blablabla.

Negative Reviews are good from players with enough hours playtime.

It tells more, them posistive from players with few hours.

Devs don't "owe" you anything....  you bought an Early Access game...  I would wager a good deal of Early Access games never even make it to release. 

Stop complaining.

So many self-important egos in here...  ugh.

• Like 4