Game-Labs Forum

Technical problems and bugs

admin

Position in queue climbs. I'm sitting at 295 now, and when I entered roughly 5 minutes ago, I was 231. I can understand long log-in time (I walked off and did some necessary business), but not my position rising.

This comes after being forced to log out at the end of a victorious battle because my ship disappeared but it would not send me to the report screen. I did F11 that, but can't F11 this.

Captain, at the moment network connection to PvP One EU and PvP 3 EU Mirror is mostly unavailable due to hardware provider issues. Problem will be solved as soon as possible. Sorry for inconvience

Having a issue, Undocked from USA Home Port, appeared other side of the map. Ship is unable to move in any direction, its showing shallows in front of me and I can set my speed but my sails don't unfurl.

Tried using the teleport and that just does nothing. I have tried to attack passing people and join fights near me but nothing happens and I'm seeing people just sail right past me so I'm not even sure they can

see me.

I recreated my character to see if issue was just on that one, I did a few days of mission and when I went to undock, same thing I'm not outside the port I was in.

Actually in same spot as old char was.

I have tried turning at zero speed and at each level of speed up and ship does not move in any direction.

I have had quite a few ships pass me, I tried to talk to some but no one answers, One went right through me as well if that happens or not I don't know.

It does look as if the ship is higher in the water as well.

F11 Report went in.

Since the last patch i can`t play anyway. Go to open world, and then get frezzing secuences of 10 seconds, other 10 can move, and frezze again. I had clean start with w10, no programs like emule or so, and disable antvirus, firewall and all. Why if i could play well before, since your last patch i didnt play one minute??? That´s not for anything i did, and need a solution.

My last report bug: NAB 28322

In case of the problem

• Problem : an outpost deleted insted of teleport (carriacou) 
  • Why it is a problem : because i click on teleport and it desapear and i lost a surprise gold
  • What should developers do to fix the problem : i dont know

(sorry for my bad english)

its possible to recup her ?

Edited by lucius

Since the last patch i can`t play anyway. Go to open world, and then get frezzing secuences of 10 seconds, other 10 can move, and frezze again. I had clean start with w10, no programs like emule or so, and disable antvirus, firewall and all. Why if i could play well before, since your last patch i didnt play one minute??? That´s not for anything i did, and need a solution.

My last report bug: NAB 28322

Please, try to set Compatibility with Windows 7 on the both client.exe and client_,exe files (here \SteamApps\common\Naval Action)

I am having an issue. I am trying to play the game but every time my client starts up it crashes within a minute or two. A little window opens up and tells me the client has stopped working. What can I do to fix this?

Please, check the GPU temperature when it happens with a program like GPU-Z 

In case of the problem

• Problem : an outpost deleted insted of teleport (carriacou) 
  • Why it is a problem : because i click on teleport and it desapear and i lost a surprise gold
  • What should developers do to fix the problem : i dont know
(sorry for my bad english)

its possible to recup her ?

Have you sent the bug report?

Having a issue, Undocked from USA Home Port, appeared other side of the map. Ship is unable to move in any direction, its showing shallows in front of me and I can set my speed but my sails don't unfurl.

Tried using the teleport and that just does nothing. I have tried to attack passing people and join fights near me but nothing happens and I'm seeing people just sail right past me so I'm not even sure they can

see me.

I recreated my character to see if issue was just on that one, I did a few days of mission and when I went to undock, same thing I'm not outside the port I was in.

Actually in same spot as old char was.

I have tried turning at zero speed and at each level of speed up and ship does not move in any direction.

I have had quite a few ships pass me, I tried to talk to some but no one answers, One went right through me as well if that happens or not I don't know.

It does look as if the ship is higher in the water as well.

F11 Report went in.

Thanks for the reports, they are sent to the devs, as it was already said by Admin here:

its a very rare elusive bug that we cannot reproduce even if we copy the player and do exact thing he did before he was teleported elsewhere

We are still trying to find it.

please continue to report such cases with

full description of what happened before you teleported

approximate location,

ship you sailed and its fitouts

battle and what did you fight 

after you teleported like this please always file the F11 report without moving or doing anything.

As you can see on this screen shot, there are blue boxes all over the ship and sails. 

This is present in open world and in battles. It constantly flickers at an insanely high pace almost like a strobe light all over the ship and terrain.  

post-8840-0-86940800-1455509233_thumb.jpg

Edited by FlyingRoss

ok thanks is it possible to recup the ship or not cause i buy it with all my money :s ?

Captain, unfortunately without a report it is hard to check what happened exactly, I hope you will fully recover from the loss of it

As you can see on this screen shot, there are blue boxes all over the ship and sails.

This is present in open world and in battles. It constantly flickers at an insanely high pace almost like a strobe light all over the ship and terrain.

attachicon.gifClient 2016-02-14 23-04-15-072.jpg

Did you check if you experience any visual artifacts in other games? What is the temperature of GPU when you play NA?

Captain, unfortunately without a report it is hard to check what happened exactly, I hope you will fully recover from the loss of it

Did you check if you experience any visual artifacts in other games? What is the temperature of GPU when you play NA?

it does seem I am now getting these visual artifacts in every game. 

Care to help ? or am I on my own now to figure this out. fml

Hello,  I engaged in battle near Concepcion with my Trincomalee against a IA trader. In the loading screen of the battle I was an error connecting to the server. Try to reconnect several times and when we finally got it, I found my wreck and one of the durabilities lost. I've submitted a bug report. Any chance to recover  durabilitie lost ?.
Thank you.

Hello,  I engaged in battle near Concepcion with my Trincomalee against a IA trader. In the loading screen of the battle I was an error connecting to the server. Try to reconnect several times and when we finally got it, I found my wreck and one of the durabilities lost. I've submitted a bug report. Any chance to recover  durabilitie lost ?.

Thank you.

Again  5 mins ago when i enter in a misión near Key West....Trincomalee disappear and battle lost.....very nice bug :angry:

Again  5 mins ago when i enter in a misión near Key West....Trincomalee disappear and battle lost.....very nice bug :angry:

Captain, please, run connection test report, the 4-th option in the Steam Launcher, also, did you install on your PC any new software like firewalls, antiviruses etc.? There were cases when reinstalling the game and updating GPU drives solved the issue. Also, there is another workaround for the issue:

A possible solution i discovered is setting all your ingame settings to minimum, including your resolution down to 640. then closing down any programs or apps you have running in the background, like everything apart from antivirus and steam, no matter how little power these programs consume. After a restart, the game usually works fine after ive done this, and spawned into open world. settings can go back to ultra and it should work fine for the remainder of the session.

During today's battle of Tampico port I discovered a serious exploit. After the US players have destroyed all the towers, and the fight was over and all the players came out, I decided to examine all the towers, and remember their location. Before maintenance and server shutdown was 8-10 minutes and took me off the server still on the battle map. After the server service, I went to the game and found that the city does not come under US control. After that, I was subjected to accusations by US players to use the game of errors. It is asking you as soon as possible to correct this serious mistake of the game and pass under the control of the United States captured the port of Tampico

• Like 1

Not sure where I went wrong or if something is broken but I paid 50.000 gold for a warehouse expansion in PR Kingston Jamaica and I've not noticed any increase.

Is there anyway to know the % of space I have, or do I just depend on the slot placement and sort option ?

Also ship places is still showing 5 when I believe the total should be 8 after the expansion.

I understand my assumptions may be incorrect, so if someone could shed some light on the subject it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and fair wind !