Game-Labs Forum

Technical problems and bugs

admin

• 2 weeks later...

Problems with my mouse:

Mouse gets stuck at the beginning of gamingsession, and strange noise when this happens ... didldi didldi didldi ...

used a wireless mouse and tried a wired mouse it is the same problem.

At the battle on the left upper corner the mail symbol, the keyboard symbol and the red x - i got every second 50 mails to over 10.000 and more ... ?? may be is that the noise? when they are ready I can play normaly ... (one time it run fast up to 10.000 and I was ready to play)

How can i stop them?

Nothing new, did not played since few weeks because of this issue.

New trail to explain:

I sail in OW all ok, when I join a battle a few seconds it´s ok then the terrible sound start and my mouse don´t move, all other key are ok, I can set sail, rudder ok, ....

So I must set sail away from the battle and wait for 10 min or more to play normaly ...

Am I the only one? Any idea what this could be?

Edited by Pauxi

• 4 weeks later...

Cant log in all day over. Getting steam authentication error message and if there was any patch today not got anything downloaded/upgraded...

Steam auth error means you need to restart steam. If that doesn't work restart your computer

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I am having a very annoying chat crash bug with the current patch. At random but frequent intervals of 20-30mins even less my chat completely freezes and wont do anything. If I try to type something all my tabs will dissapear and I wont be able to get them back. Only exiting game and restating the game will work.

I have already exited Steam and verifying game cache several times and even tried a complete re-install but it still happens.

Already posted three-four bug reports where you can see my chat log without any tabs and its getting really frustrating atm!

I am having a problem, my Player profile list is is gone. Is this an problem of the last patch and will it come back? Otherwise I have to start all over again :(.

All the game data was wiped before the last update. We all start from scratch.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello , while fighting npc's in  a pirate frig. close to pirate port of la mona , suddenly i had  disconection issue , tryed to log back via steam acces but client was stuck in entering queue . after several try i logged back in game ship was sunk and i was in port, i tryed again to undock but i had several disconnections , and all the time when i was trying to logback i was stuck in queue.

I did a check on my internet connection and it looks like it's working ok.

I also run the naval action file integrity thing on steam, files are ok.

Hello , while fighting npc's in  a pirate frig. close to pirate port of la mona , suddenly i had  disconection issue , tryed to log back via steam acces but client was stuck in entering queue . after several try i logged back in game ship was sunk and i was in port, i tryed again to undock but i had several disconnections , and all the time when i was trying to logback i was stuck in queue.

I did a check on my internet connection and it looks like it's working ok.

I also run the naval action file integrity thing on steam, files are ok.

This usually happens due to connection issues between your machine and game server. Can you please write here your in-game player name so that we will look for more information in system logs?

• 4 weeks later...

hello, since last update i m stuck at plymouth(only tchat show me i m at plymouyh)

i see only one of my ship i had , but cant jump in, cant see any ressources and ship for selling

maybee cause Plymouth turn in free port?

regards

Jeanne de Belleville

I have the same problem. Entered UI and only see one ship - Trader Snow. can't see any thing in shop and warehouse is empty. There are gray boxes for my other outposts but no ships listed.

Sent F-11 but report froze on "preparing text"

F11 sent.

Deleted and reinstalled local files - same thing. Can't enter OW either. Tried on x86 as well.

Edited by DeRuyter

hello, since last update i m stuck at plymouth(only tchat show me i m at plymouyh)

i see only one of my ship i had , but cant jump in, cant see any ressources and ship for selling

maybee cause Plymouth turn in free port?

regards

Jeanne de Belleville

I have the same problem. Entered UI and only see one ship - Trader Snow. can't see any thing in shop and warehouse is empty. There are gray boxes for my other outposts but no ships listed.Sent F-11 but report froze on "preparing text"F11 sent.Deleted and reinstalled local files - same thing. Can't enter OW either. Tried on x86 as well.

Please try to create new character or select another character, if it helps (or doesn't) please PM me

Hi,

i dont know if this Issue is something known. I searched the Forums and did not find anything similar.

On my Girlfriends PC the Game is not working correctly. It is possible to create a Character and i find myself in Port. There i do buy some repair kits and klick on the "sail" Button. The Loading Screen does appear and after a minute the world map opens. But i do not see my ship, neither can i look around or do anything else. My Point of View is somewere near the Waterline. It is even impossible to open the Menu with the "Esc" button.

Actually the Game should work. The PC has a Graphic Card wich is working with DX11.

On my PC (wich is a bit newer) everything works just fine.

I really hope, that there is a solution for this Problem.  :)

Edit: The Graphics Card is the following: ATI Radeon HD 5800

Edited by James Lawrence

When you say "on your girlfriend's computer", is that computer also located on a different internet setup than the computer you have where it works?  If not, does she have any firewalls or aggressive anti-virus/malware applications running that may be blocking traffic?  The problem you describe is most often caused by a firewall or antivirus blocking packets.  

When you say "on your girlfriend's computer", is that computer also located on a different internet setup than the computer you have where it works?  If not, does she have any firewalls or aggressive anti-virus/malware applications running that may be blocking traffic?  The problem you describe is most often caused by a firewall or antivirus blocking packets.  

Dear Henry, 

thank you for your help. Her computer is located on the same internet setup, it is connected to the same Router. Her Anti-Virus Application is Antivirus Pro, same as is mine. But i'll try to deactivate it and reinstall the game, maybe this will solve the problem. :)

I hope my english is understandable, it has been a while since i hat my last practical experiences in writing/speaking english. But i hope i can improve myself during the time on this Forum. ^^

Edit: unfortunatley it did not work.  :mellow: Another issue with this computer is, that steam can only connect when using tcp protokoll and i have no idea why. Maybe this causes the Problem with Naval Action. 

Edited by James Lawrence

You were talking about me... :-) Just registered now.

As it was time to buy a new computer anyway, I bought one yesterday. My old computer was a bit creepy in some ways. Hopefully everything will work on the new one better. Will revert latest on monday with news.

Looking forward to play that game for myself, not only watching on the screen of James. :-D

Edited by Elizabeth Coventry