Game-Labs Forum

Technical problems and bugs

admin

Not sure where I went wrong or if something is broken but I paid 50.000 gold for a warehouse expansion in PR Kingston Jamaica and I've not noticed any increase.

Is there anyway to know the % of space I have, or do I just depend on the slot placement and sort option ?

Also ship places is still showing 5 when I believe the total should be 8 after the expansion.

I understand my assumptions may be incorrect, so if someone could shed some light on the subject it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and fair wind !

You get 8 new slots (spaces) in warehouse when expanding. Compare the warehouse area (number of slots) to other outposts you have.

As for the docks space, I do not believe you get any increase with increased warehouse space.

• Like 2

To clarify, everytime you go to the shop from the port home screen, you get crashes?

Exactly after few seconds. For my shopping i should restart client every time hoping to have time to conclude the trading. However now it happens also when I'm trying to select a mission or equipments to mount on a ship.

Did you try to either verify integrity of game cache (right click on naval action in Steam lib, properties, local files) or reinstall it?

First of all, thank you very much for your prompt reply. Unfortunately, or fortunatly, the integrity of game cache it's ok. Next week i'll try to reinstall it.

Hi,

I have the issue that when I have created a character and press the start button to join the game nothing happens. Other than a black dot in the bottom left of the screen appears. I have opened the ports on the firewall and turned the windows firewall off and also windows defender in windows 10.

No joy.. any other ideas..?

Illion.

My Connection test report number is NAS-187262.

Thanks in advance..!

Edited by Henry d'Esterre Darby
Merged two posts.

I didn't see this thread at first but I think this is the right place for the error RestartAppIfNecessary I get when launching the client x64.

I posted a video here:

Error is visible at 0.07

The client just restarts after the error and seems to work fine afterwards. As far as I can tell it only happens with the x64 client but happens every time. Any ideas?

CPU: i7-3770k

GPU: GTX 780 driver ver: 359.06

Mem: 16gb

Reinstall game fixes it for the first launch but error returns after.

Edited by TheSlickOne

I didn't see this thread at first but I think this is the right place for the error RestartAppIfNecessary I get when launching the client x64.

I posted a video here:

Error is visible at 0.07

The client just restarts after the error and seems to work fine afterwards. As far as I can tell it only happens with the x64 client but happens every time. Any ideas?

CPU: i7-3770k

GPU: GTX 780 driver ver: 359.06

Mem: 16gb

Reinstall game fixes it for the first launch but error returns after.

Captain, I've replied to you. Already created topic is enough :)

The F11 bug report feature don't work propperly, a bug report can't be send. Further, there is a teleport bug, sending several times Dutch players not back to their capital Willemstad but to a spot far away from Willemstad (I think near Monte Cristi). After that was happen and the next day (in real live) I teleported my and my ship back to Willemstad, the port user interface tells me that I am in Monte Cristi while I am in real in Willemstad. When I leave the port, I am in front of Willemstad, sailing back in the port the interface bug is gone.

Edited by Swieb

I am having mouse cursor issues. The cursor animation is not located where the actual cursor is. For example, If I want to click "leave battle" I have to put the cursor animation about half an inch above the "leave battle" button so that my actual cursor is over the button. I can only tell because it will highlight. The locations of the animation has changed frequently so I cannot adjust either.

i don't know if here is the correct section.

during boarding,only when 'attak' or 'defend' there is always 0 as melee value.

Thanks for the report, Captain, this issue also has been reported by many players

Hello

Why bot when i am abording get action points when he do actiom, and i when choce barce lost action points?

Now its imposible win abordage with bot when you hawe 200 crew more than bot.

Please fix it!

Regards 

Gonzo 511

/

So my pc freezes about 10-40 min after launching the game. This has happened in the past and I was told to pick the play naval action in x86. After the first big patch It now happens again. Don't know if my game actually crashes because my computer freezes. But I did send a crash report(NAS-202973). 

So my pc freezes about 10-40 min after launching the game. This has happened in the past and I was told to pick the play naval action in x86. After the first big patch It now happens again. Don't know if my game actually crashes because my computer freezes. But I did send a crash report(NAS-202973). 

Please, try to check the temperature of GPU right after the crash happens with a program like GPU-Z. In case it is too high, try to lower the graphic settings and/or turn on FPS limit on

Please, try to check the temperature of GPU right after the crash happens with a program like GPU-Z. In case it is too high, try to lower the graphic settings and/or turn on FPS limit on

Its 60 c during crash and I have limited fps on 30 for open world and 60 for battle.