Game-Labs Forum

Technical problems and bugs

admin

Built a gold Connie yesterday, went to teleport in her to capital, but something screwed up, it didn't teleport.

I docked and checked timer to see it was back to 3hrs, so I thought I'd try again later.

This morning I was going to teleport in ship again, but noticed the connie had lost 1 durability.

She has not even seen a ship let alone been in battle, she was built for craft XP.

A bit disappointed I broke her up for a rebuild.

Sailed from English to Charlie for trade, by chance checked my other ships, my 3rd rate has lost 2 durability (never been lost in battle). Has the durability pirate been sneaking into port over night?

Not f11'd it yet, but will if advised, I don't see that I have any proof.

1. Captains and entir flt use the set graphic to medium to te become invisible for a set time.

2 they become invisible to position or get away

3. fix it

This has probably been addressed before ?

1. Captains and entir flt use the set graphic to medium to te become invisible for a set time.

2 they become invisible to position or get away

3. fix it

This has probably been addressed before ?

Captain, could you provide more details? Like Video/Screenshots, what graphic settings?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello,

This morning at 11:44 I was with my St.Pavel in a Fleet Order, then there was a disconnect. 10 min I could resume lockup again.

In Battle Screen I have seen no ship or landscape, so I pressed leave Battle and was ported to Charlston.

There I found that my ship is still missing Durabiliy.

As the disconnect was a server issue I want to return the Durability.

From time to time (not always so it's hard to say what causes this) there is a lag between exiting a port and entering OW. When exiting, the screen switches to OW, but it's not the correct location and there are no ships visible, not even my own, only pure water. After 1-2 mins (I guess, because I never had a stop watch handy) I was moved to the correct location (like a teleport) and then finally my ship and the other ships appear. Quite strange, I don't know what is causing this (so far I can tell it's no internet connection issue) and it seems to occur more frequently since a few weeks.

Hi. Just bought the game, surprised how many bugs there are )) Been using F11 to report them, but on the last occasion (just exited a port into OW and decided to report that spawning all the ships in one spot looks ugly) the game entered battle mode with Error Reporting form still open. Maybe some other ship engaged me. My ship was in aiming mode, sails down. The enemy ship was also visible. I could not cancel nor send the bloody bug report, and I could not control my ship! The game did not freeze (countdown, waves moving), it just became irresponsive to keyboard and mouse. Screenshot did not save either. I could only use Alt-F4 to close the whole game.

Another issue: I find it unrealistic that the day/night changes happen so fast while in battle. The ships and waves move in real time, but the sun travels too far. In OW mode it is ok, otherwise it would take ages to finish passages. But in battles, I would slow the time down to 1:1...

Captain, according to the reports you've sent there is a huge ping (500-800 ms), most part of you reports might be affected by this. The report about "you have left the group" - have you tried to hold CTRL (mouse cursor activation in a battle) to close the window? Also please keep in mind, the current UI is placeholder, it will be reworked once core features are done.

I have mentioned this repeatedly elsewhere to the point of frustration because I have had no replies from Staff.

It has been posted that crew automatically regenerates to your rank level--in my case, 650 men.

I have seen NO regeneration of crew, and neither has any member of my clan, beyond the crew that we are compelled to buy.

I repeat, no automatic crew regeneration is occurring in our cases.

We would like to know what is going on? Do we have a bug, or have those persons for whom crew regenerates automatically at no cost a bug?

Just lost of 5000 tonne of cargo after downtime after arriving in Bonacca.  Hold said it was still there but contents were not.

Sent report but rage quit so do not have the report number.

I had that bug yesterday too. And sent a bug report. The cargo is just invisible i was able to exchange the invisible items with items from my outposts warehouse, but they stayed invisible in the warehouse. After closing and restarting the game the cargo was visible again in my ship hold. So nothing was lost.

Captain Lannes, this is a bug that will be fixed in one of the next patches

Captain Leo Davis, this is a known issue, we are investigating it, also will be fixed in one of the next patches