Game-Labs Forum

Technical problems and bugs

admin

quadsquad88, please also try to set Compatibility with Windows 7 on the both client.exe and client_,exe files (here \SteamApps\common\Naval Action) and also update the GPU drivers in case they are outdated

quadsquad88, please also try to set Compatibility with Windows 7 on the both client.exe and client_,exe files (here \SteamApps\common\Naval Action) and also update the GPU drivers in case they are outdated

Already were set to be compatible and I have my current drivers up to date. 

Please, also try to lower display resolution and graphic settings in the game and reply with the results

Alright just lowered my resolution and graphics. Still froze my pc, I don't think its a graphical error  because I was playing before with a smooth 50fps, no problems. I don't know if this information helps but I was jamming to some music this time and the song was still playing for about 2 min after the freeze. 

You can only use the delivery function from free town to other free towns, in the free town you send to has to have an outpost in. You wont get an option to send to any free port unless you got an outpost in a free port.

Alright just lowered my resolution and graphics. Still froze my pc, I don't think its a graphical error  because I was playing before with a smooth 50fps, no problems. I don't know if this information helps but I was jamming to some music this time and the song was still playing for about 2 min after the freeze. 

Captain, did you try to completly uninstall the GPU drivers and install the latest available ones, and also reinstall the game?

Did you try to either verify integrity of game cache (right click on naval action in Steam lib, properties, local files) or reinstall it?

First of all, thank you very much for your prompt reply. Unfortunately, or fortunatly, the integrity of game cache it's ok. Next week i'll try to reinstall it.

I have reinstalled the client but the problem persist. Also when I won every battle the client freezes and crashes on the exit window of the battle end.

I have reinstalled the client but the problem persist. Also when I won every battle the client freezes and crashes on the exit window of the battle end.

Captain, those steps might be useful as well:

try to set Compatibility with Windows 7 on the both client.exe and client_,exe files (here \SteamApps\common\Naval Action) and also update the GPU drivers in case they are outdated.

try to launch the second option in Steam "Play Naval Action Beta (x86)

Captain, those steps might be useful as well:

try to set Compatibility with Windows 7 on the both client.exe and client_,exe files (here \SteamApps\common\Naval Action) and also update the GPU drivers in case they are outdated.

try to launch the second option in Steam "Play Naval Action Beta (x86)

Thanks! Unfortunatly my issue persists.

Same bug as forever. Built a Gold Frigate, dropped a Belle and an Essex BP, forgot I had only 1 slot in the warehouse and the Essex was lost.

Why not just overflow into the hold of a ship when people make mistakes like this guys?

I've been trying to get that BP for a week and my levels of rage are extreme right now. :( Never screen shot it, I never expected it to be gone. My mistake I know but frustrating all the same.

Same bug as forever. Built a Gold Frigate, dropped a Belle and an Essex BP, forgot I had only 1 slot in the warehouse and the Essex was lost.

Why not just overflow into the hold of a ship when people make mistakes like this guys?

I've been trying to get that BP for a week and my levels of rage are extreme right now. :( Never screen shot it, I never expected it to be gone. My mistake I know but frustrating all the same.

Captain, sorry for inconveniences. User Interface ideas are gathering and will be impemented once work on UI is started

Submitted an F11 report for a teleport bug today that on further investigation was traced to me being tired and stupid last night.

Captain, did you have the only one trader snow? Could it be like that you moved cargo to the wrong ship?

Hi, I've been playing the game without issue for 430+ hrs, today I have been experiencing "freezes" and being logged off. I can immediatly re-connect and its fine for another 15-20 mins and then logged off. I have done the usual corrective measures and even re-installed the game but still have the same issue. I mentioned it in nation chat and several others are also experiencing this,... could this be a backend web instance where only some traffic is being impacted? Please assist... many thanks.

Hi, I've been playing the game without issue for 430+ hrs, today I have been experiencing "freezes" and being logged off. I can immediatly re-connect and its fine for another 15-20 mins and then logged off. I have done the usual corrective measures and even re-installed the game but still have the same issue. I mentioned it in nation chat and several others are also experiencing this,... could this be a backend web instance where only some traffic is being impacted? Please assist... many thanks.

I and several others i have been playing with have been having the exact same issues on EU PVP 1 for the past 2 days, All of our client internet connections are fine and stable, but we are experiencing lag freeze followed by being logged out every 20~ minutes, most of us are from the UK.

Captains, could you please run connection test report (4-rd option in Steam Launcher) to find out the issue

Have just done this, heres mine

389c3839d7d2aae339edb340df39f1b3.png

Connection to everything else is completely uninterrupted, my client internet is working fine and isn't lagging or dropping at all. The same scenario is happening with my friends who are also freezing and being logged out from the server after only a few minutes of playtime despite all of our internets being up and working fine. We can't make any sense of why we lose connection to the Naval Action server when our internets are ok.

Edited by Tugmund

Not aware if the recent server maintenance downtime was to fix peoples above complaints about the disconnects from the server and huge lag spikes, but just letting you know they are continuing, quite frequent now, it's difficult to get 10 minutes of playtime without being logged out or having a massive lag spike. Have loads of screenshots of me suddenly lagging like mad at 2000+ ping if needed.

Also, for me and others i know affected, we all recieve the huge lag / disconnect at the same time, despite having completely different internet connections etc. It is definitely a serverside issue.