Game-Labs Forum

Technical problems and bugs

admin

My Game crashed during a battle, seems to be a Graphics failure, the sound kept running in the back ground but the video was gone, I could still use other things on the comp like Web pages and videos.

[2016-Aug-11 19:26:55.808687] [5:Debug] d3d11: failed to create vertex buffer of size 39120 [0x887A0005]
[2016-Aug-11 19:26:55.809687] [5:Debug] d3d11: failed to create index buffer of size 1956 [0x887A0005]
[2016-Aug-11 19:26:55.861690] [5:Debug] d3d11: failed to create index buffer of size 2754 [0x887A0005]
[2016-Aug-11 19:26:55.882691] [5:Debug] d3d: VB or IB is null

This was a bit of the log from the game error, due to having been in a battle at the time. First time I have had the game crash during a battle since the new update, never had it crash before, Drivers are update before anyone says its your GPU.

Blitz PVE One.

Edit: Phew lucky the game logs back into battles now seems i was out of battle range long enough to escape, didnt lose Dura.
Edited by ironhammer500

I just noticed Steam Overlay is not working. Yes, it is activated in steam settings and in the game settings.

I am on Windows 10 and run bothe Client.exe and Client_.exe in Windows 7 compatibility mode.

Overlay works on all other games.

Any advice?

I just noticed Steam Overlay is not working. Yes, it is activated in steam settings and in the game settings.

I am on Windows 10 and run bothe Client.exe and Client_.exe in Windows 7 compatibility mode.

Overlay works on all other games.

Any advice?

Have you tried to reinstall the game in Steam?

I did when I changed OS to Windows 10, because I couldn't play the game I had to reinstall it.

Captain, at the moment there are no other such reports, perhaps there is a problem on your end, could you please try to reinstall the game one more time and perhaps reinstall Steam as well?

Strangest bug: We went into a mission, got a strange countdown screen and then the battle screen complete with cash and experience....but no battle. None of us thought to push the bug button. 

Just had the same thing happen in a solo fleet mission, reported via F11

Strangest bug: We went into a mission, got a strange countdown screen and then the battle screen complete with cash and experience....but no battle. None of us thought to push the bug button. 

And again today....single ship into a fleet battle. Yesterday there were three of us. This time I reported it. 

This one is just too much: Mainly because a similar thing happened to me before and also a clan mate, and you have done absolutely nothing about it:

In mid battle you lose input from your keyboard. You can see that it accepts an input (rudder L/R flashes but no effect). You just sail on your last heading. As I was going away from the battle the countdown timer counts down and tells you you can leave the battle. You push esc, then leave battle....and nothing......you are still there. 

Then you sail further on well out of shot range....and you notice the battle timer is being reset. How? Every ship is miles away. 

Battle timer counts down  rinse and repeat for not being able to leave.

Then you are instantly plonked (teleported) right into the midst of battle (with the keyboard working) however the rest of your small AI fleet has been captured or sunk. This leaves you to deal with 6 ships yourself. How I survived is beyond me. 

Can you please fix this once and for all. 

Captain SeaMist, once it happens again during a battle, could you please alt-tab and open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R and type cmd, press enter afterwards), then type: ping 89.163.254.200 -n 25 (for PVE server)

Check the packet lost statistic and reply here

yes that's just happend to me, tried again but same thing, sent on bug report

was ok yesterday after the patch. so not that I guess?

Battle was ok this after I prayed first!!! just coincidence or what????

Sorry btw, my first post should have said "Hello all" :)

John

yes that's just happend to me, tried again but same thing, sent on bug report

was ok yesterday after the patch. so not that I guess?

Battle was ok this after I prayed first!!! just coincidence or what????

Sorry btw, my first post should have said "Hello all" :)

John

Pray has no relation to this issue, it is a local instance crash

50% of the times I use the filter in the clan warehouse the game crashes. Is there a log file I could send you guys since I can F11 a crash?

When you crash, the first time you restart the game after the crash, select the "Send Crash Report" option. It will dump the information from a bunch of logs that will get cleared if you go straight back to playing.

When you crash, the first time you restart the game after the crash, select the "Send Crash Report" option. It will dump the information from a bunch of logs that will get cleared if you go straight back to playing.

will do thanks