Game-Labs Forum

Technical problems and bugs

admin

Captains, maintenance you've mentioned has been done due to Daylight Saving Time issues. Regarding your issue, it will be investigated, we are sorry for inconvenience it caused to you. Please let us know if the issue is still there today and tommorow.

im getting the below in Unity error log ... all ports open on PC, ports forwarded in router tried re installing steam, naval action and c++ 2013.. Connection test and everything else doesnt work

9520:[2016-Mar-27 20:21:16.646430] -- Unity log hooks installed successfully --

9520:[2016-Mar-27 20:21:16.723741] [5:Debug] Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Naval Action\Client_Data\Managed\System.Configuration.dll (this message is harmless)

9520:[2016-Mar-27 20:21:20.424642] [5:Debug] Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Naval Action/Client_Data/Mono/libc

9520:[2016-Mar-27 20:21:20.428668] [5:Debug] Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Naval Action/Client_Data/Mono/.\libc

9520:[2016-Mar-27 20:21:20.432668] [5:Debug] Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Naval Action/Client_Data/Mono/libc

9520:[2016-Mar-27 20:21:20.462497] [5:Debug] System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for Mono.CSharp.CSharpCodeCompiler ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Windows mono path not found: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\mono\mono\mini\mono.exe

at Mono.CSharp.CSharpCodeCompiler..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Yesterday I wanted to sell two ships, but it is not possible. Game says I have to remove all cannons and modules, I did that except for the permanent ones, but it still not possible to sell them, neither by contract nor directly to the computer.

Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?

Yesterday I wanted to sell two ships, but it is not possible. Game says I have to remove all cannons and modules, I did that except for the permanent ones, but it still not possible to sell them, neither by contract nor directly to the computer.

Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?

Hello Sea Archer, you have to remove the permamnent upgrades too by right-clicking on them from the 'Equipment' tab, and selecting 'Destroy'.

im getting the below in Unity error log ... all ports open on PC, ports forwarded in router tried re installing steam, naval action and c++ 2013.. Connection test and everything else doesnt work

9520:[2016-Mar-27 20:21:16.646430] -- Unity log hooks installed successfully --
9520:[2016-Mar-27 20:21:16.723741] [5:Debug] Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Naval Action\Client_Data\Managed\System.Configuration.dll (this message is harmless)
9520:[2016-Mar-27 20:21:20.424642] [5:Debug] Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Naval Action/Client_Data/Mono/libc
9520:[2016-Mar-27 20:21:20.428668] [5:Debug] Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Naval Action/Client_Data/Mono/.\libc
9520:[2016-Mar-27 20:21:20.432668] [5:Debug] Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Naval Action/Client_Data/Mono/libc
9520:[2016-Mar-27 20:21:20.462497] [5:Debug] System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for Mono.CSharp.CSharpCodeCompiler ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Windows mono path not found: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\mono\mono\mini\mono.exe

at Mono.CSharp.CSharpCodeCompiler..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Captain, please provide more information, PC specs, when the issue happens etc.

when in battle, I get from time to time a bug that I call the sliding bug. I haven't reported it yet. But I I will next time.

What happen is that the ship become uncontrollable, guns don't fire as if there was a long delay between the order and the action. On the graphic side everything is sliding and the position my ship is false. If i hit F11 the ship unfreeze and get back to the position it should have been if not freezing and the guns will fire if I have tried to fire during the freeze.

It can be a problem is close quarter battles.

I wonder if others players have experienced it.

Also it would be helpful to send connection report (4-th option in Steam Launcher)

Captain, please provide more information, PC specs, when the issue happens etc.

Ink thanks for your time:-
OS Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.10586 Build 10586
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3
Processor AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core Processor, 4000 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
RAM 8.00 GB
Drive TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 SATA 1TB

NavalActionBugReporter hangs on Connection Test 'Loading Shards list' .. game crashes 'Error: Shards config request failed'

Captain, those steps might be useful as well:

try to set Compatibility with Windows 7 on the both client.exe and client_,exe files (here \SteamApps\common\Naval Action) and also update the GPU drivers in case they are outdated.

try to launch the second option in Steam "Play Naval Action Beta (x86)

Thanks! Unfortunatly my issue persists.

Ink, are there other options?

Ink, are there other options?

Captain, could you provide please PC specs: CPU, GPU and OS version.

NavalActionBugReporter hangs on Connection Test 'Loading Shards list' .. game crashes 'Error: Shards config request failed'

Captain, please check the general workaround for connection issues:

Please check that router/software is not blocking ports 7770, 8089, 5672, 5222, 8080, 21020-21036, 7401-7600 for the game, also turn off all programs which use internet heavily (like torrent programs, netflix clients), disable antivirus, turn off k9 web protection filter or similar to that filters, also, you can try to put your router into DMZ mode

Here is the number of the report.

Captain, the report indicates no connection issues (it has been sent by the time of issue happened, right?).

please, provide PC specs: CPU, GPU and OS version.

32 or 64 bit?

Try to set Compatibility with Windows 7 on the both client.exe and client_,exe files (here \SteamApps\common\Naval Action) as the first step and also update the GPU drivers in case they are outdated as the second.

Get kicked from Server in a Battle, get the Massage Server is Full. Now i stay in Queue for a few mins.

Last Ping 28.

Do you play on PVP-1? Recently there have been some provider network connectivity issues, it is under investigation.

when in battle, I get from time to time a bug that I call the sliding bug. I haven't reported it yet. But I I will next time.

What happen is that the ship become uncontrollable, guns don't fire as if there was a long delay between the order and the action. On the graphic side everything is sliding and the position my ship is false. If i hit F11 the ship unfreeze and get back to the position it should have been if not freezing and the guns will fire if I have tried to fire during the freeze.

It can be a problem is close quarter battles.

I wonder if others players have experienced it.

I have experienced the delay in gunfire sometimes. But somehow the hits counted as if the guns fired correctly. So I got hits shown in the top line before the ball has left the cannon. After a minute or two all was ok again.

This is really a problem, especially when you try the range for a distant enemy.

CPU: i7- 4800MQ 2.70GHz
GPU: GTX 765M
RAM: 16 GB DDR3L CL9

Captain, there are some more possible workarounds to try:
1) Are you using any kind of overcloak on CPU or GPU? If so, turning it off might help.
2) Go into device manager and disable (not uninstall) all the Nvidia HD audio driver's. Check if it works.
3) Also It has been mentioned by other players that they found the temporary workaround to fix perfomance issues by roll back to 15.02.2016 drivers version. Not sure if it will help in your case, but you could as well try it

I have experienced the delay in gunfire sometimes. But somehow the hits counted as if the guns fired correctly. So I got hits shown in the top line before the ball has left the cannon. After a minute or two all was ok again.
This is really a problem, especially when you try the range for a distant enemy.

This could be either server provider issues, or ISP issues on your end, Captain. Perhaps, run the connection test report through Steam Launcher next time it happens

i just bought the game and installed it by steam. connection test was positive, but cannot play. game hangs at the "player selection sceen". PLEASE HELP ME!

Captain, a black dot in the bottom left corner indicates that something is blocking your connection, please check the general workaround for connection issues:

Please check that router/software is not blocking ports 7770, 8089, 5672, 5222, 8080, 21020-21036, 7401-7600 for the game, also turn off all programs which use internet heavily (like torrent programs, netflix clients), disable antivirus, turn off k9 web protection filter or similar to that filters, also, you can try to put your router into DMZ mode

Dear admirals,

I want to inform you, that yesterday I fought a battle with my fleet cutter on pve. After a while I let they retreat. One was nearly totally healthy. The other had lost something like 50% of hullstrcuture. After this battle I reappeared them and saw that both had one dura less. I think it’s a bug.

Edited by Likedeeler

Dear admirals,

I want to inform you, that yesterday I fought a battle with my fleet cutter on pve. After a while I let they retreat. One was nearly totally healthy. The other had lost something like 50% of hullstrcuture. After this battle I reappeared them and saw that both had one dura less. I think it’s a bug.

Captain, are you sure you have not lost it before this battle? If so, have you sent a bug report through F11?

Ink

i switched my router to modem mode so straight through there ... ive enabled all ports UDP and TCP for all the Naval Action executables with windows firewall and defender on.  Still hangs loading shards

Tried firewall off and defender off connection test still hangs loading shards ... Naval Action still hangs loading shards

Yes Sir,

I'm quite sure. Left harbour with 5 dura-fleet and join harbour with 4 dura-fleet. Forgot to pressF11- Next time (hope never hapens) I'll take a F11-Report. At this moment player Hajimetaki happens the same on pve chat.

Respectfull, Premierløjtnant Likedeeler, Kongelige Danske Marine

/edit. He send youst a report

Edited by Likedeeler

Ink

i switched my router to modem mode so straight through there ... ive enabled all ports UDP and TCP for all the Naval Action executables with windows firewall and defender on.  Still hangs loading shards

Tried firewall off and defender off connection test still hangs loading shards ... Naval Action still hangs loading shards

Captain, please re-check the workaround, content filter software like K9 is used to be the most hidden reason about issues like yours. Also some other Captains mentioned temporary uninstalled antivirus let them run the game, you could try that to check, then don't forget to install it back.

Captain, there are some more possible workarounds to try:

1) Are you using any kind of overcloak on CPU or GPU? If so, turning it off might help.

2) Go into device manager and disable (not uninstall) all the Nvidia HD audio driver's. Check if it works.

3) Also It has been mentioned by other players that they found the temporary workaround to fix perfomance issues by roll back to 15.02.2016 drivers version. Not sure if it will help in your case, but you could as well try it

I'll try it, thanks!

Just checking if anyone else had this issue: I captured a ship and while still in battle made it available to all. My friend sailed up to it but wasn't able to capture it. He didn't get the (X) but instead a message "capture possible no". I asked him to F11 and report with screenshot.

It has happened to him several times since the past few days. Even if he captures a ship, he can not swap ships while still in battle (all other ai ships killed), gets the same message. After battle screen the ship is there and there he can take command without problem. Anyone else had this? I myself have no problem swapping into captured ships and back to the original. But he is having this issue since 2-3 days.

Meanwhile, my friend sent me a screenshot of an already capped ship by him showing what he saw after exiting the boarding screen ( note the text:"capture possible:[no" )

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/273966218652958344/8DA8CE3E595BBCD4F7CDC47E0CEC373346A51C0A/

Edited by TheSlickOne