Game-Labs Forum

[PvP2 US] Political Situation's and Port Battles reports

Sir Texas Sir

I stopped reading when you said "small nation" as nothing at all in my response said anything about small nations. I was speaking about playing better nations. You want to enforce everyone else to play better nations, yet you want to pick on those you can beat all the time. Go fight the Danes. End of story. Go home now.

• Like 1

Texas you are starting to sound like Shaun Spicer. 

33 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I'll give you some advise vvD.....go play on PvE cause basically that is the type of game you want.   If you don't want to loose ports/regions than FIGHT.  Stop complaining about us doing what the game is about.  

Nah. We are just going to hop on PvP1 which has been far more enjoyable than PvP2 where the Pirates just attempt to bully everyone to get their way and to play their way. Or we are just going to play other games for a while. We'll come and show up in force when dealing with Nats. 

Edited by Davos Seasworth
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

I stopped reading when you said "small nation" as nothing at all in my response said anything about small nations. I was speaking about playing better nations. You want to enforce everyone else to play better nations, yet you want to pick on those you can beat all the time. Go fight the Danes. End of story. Go home now.

Shouldn't you be over on PvE?   Oh I mean PvP1?

29 minutes ago, Davos Seasworth said:

Nah. We are just going to hop on PvP1 which has been far more enjoyable than PvP2 where the Pirates just attempt to bully everyone to get their way and to play their way. Or we are just going to play other games for a while. We'll come and show up in force when dealing with Nats. 

Sounds like the care bears just won't fight and going to to run off to another server.  Like that will get anything solved.  Maybe help out the small clans to be exact. Try to take some o of timers that don't want to change things.  Bye Felicia... Sounds like ya'll both are good at running away from fights. I'm sure ya'll do just fine over there on PvP1...lol  I mean Davos how many nations/servers you going to jump to because you can't have your peaceful little care bear play?

I'll take it we won't see either of you at the port battle Sat.  Well not the DUTCH one than.  I'm sure you will be over at the SWEDE one...?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Sounds like the care bears just won't fight and going to to run off to another server.  Like that will get anything solved.

were actually going to be running into a fight. Not sure if you noticed but PvP1 up until recently with the glitch has been very active with PvP. Going to actually check out how things are run. Already invited to a few PvP stuff over there and I had only switched my GB account over there to Dutch just today. 

Sounds like ya'll both are good at running away from fights.

Not running away from a fight. Just tired of kitty pvp2 pirates. I don't know about you but it gets a bit old to continuously get pushed around by a bunch of kitties on almost a daily basis. Just not fun and I hope that you understand that I play this game for the fun which is enjoyable PvP, PvE, shipbuilding, etc. Dutch over there are not in any better shape but at least their opponents such as the Swedes are planning to do stuff together and improve their game and the little pvp I have had over there has been lots of fun even when I been getting my ass kicked. 

I'll take it we won't see either of you at the port battle Sat.  Well not the DUTCH one than.  I'm sure you will be over at the SWEDE one

I know I wont be there for Saturday. Got night shift. Swede one is early EST morning isnt it? Never had an issue playing against Nats. Even though it would not surprise me that I would get my butt kicked by the Danes still will have fun against them. 

Edited by Davos Seasworth
  • Like 1

Posting for the parties involved

Savanna La Mar - Brits/US Vs Danes/Swedes

Outcome - Danes successfully defend SLM

At least judging from the outcome it is noticeable that the attacks tend to bring a varied amount of 1st/2nd rates (and then the best ships the others can bring) whereas the Danes/Swedes bring their 1st rate fleet in force.

BD81744E87CC14B41EE69B4655155CF350AEFB8A

• Like 4

It was a well fought battle and down to the wire. I was expecting well built heavy ships to face, but just look at that hardware in Tuetonic's Battle Report Post.  The hulls were like Steel and it seemed like every CCCP Captain had turned out... This both sides knew it would be a real fight and it showed with Sweedish Cheese[SS] and Herring Latte[SS] screening early and pressing the ELITE main body coming down from K/PR. ChaiLing[CCCP] chasing and screening well on the peninsular where my scouts lay and our artillery was coming in from. They pulled out all the stops.

The wind was SW going NE on the trip down so I wanted a far left side start. I instructed the main force to drive hard against the wind and into the cost line. Wind was with CCCP which I wanted. They took the bait and drove right for the body. As time press wind I knew would continue round, CCCP would be left stranded too far left to recover in there well built floating tanks. Now receiving incoming motar fire. The lads also taking out towers 

The wind took an age to turn, it was the right idea, but time favored the defender. Flipper took the line straight down into the corner of the coast bringing three with him he already knew he was dead but they weren't going anywhere either. The CKA boys split the main body and tried to pin them to the mid coast line wall.. No excuses here we needed more heavier ships and a few more people. As time progressed the losses took their toll as the superior ships and personal got the upper hand. From my view point in the left circle it was one hell of a fight seriously. It was a mess and the strategy nearly worked. The defenders were caught out of place and we just ran out of time.

We lost, but by the shouting and singing of the team you wouldn't of thought it. Looks like  the GB sleeping giant is waking up. The Danes and her allies defended the port in style. They too shouting, singing and laughing at what was a great spectacle. It was obvious both sides wanted this fight and threw everything but the kitchen sink at each other...

Well done the Danes and her allies.

Norfolk nChance.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Davos Seasworth said:

Hey Marius or whatever your name before was. When did you become so salty? What happened? You seemed a little more optimistic before. You spent some time with Blackthorne and you're starting to sound like him...

By the way, I play on pvp1 as well and judging by the way your clan operates, my advice is for you guys to spend some time in the other European server first so you can learn a few more of the basics of the game and then give it a try.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Simon Cadete said:

Hey Marius or whatever your name before was. When did you become so salty? What happened? You seemed a little more optimistic before. You spent some time with Blackthorne and you're starting to sound like him.

Actually hardly talked to Decken all that much apart from working on creating a bit more centralized system to the Dutch and improve external communication. I wouldnt say salty. Maybe exhausted is a better term. Between constantly trying to counter grind Swedes everyday and then making attempts to grind up our previously controlled regions, the hypocrisy of the Pirates and everyone else, just need to take a slight break and wait for everything to quiet down. With the population of the Dutch we cannot pull shifts on lowering or raising hostilities or do it rapidly anymore. So a lot of us are just tired. 

50 minutes ago, Simon Cadete said:

By the way, I play on pvp1 as well and judging by the way your clan operates, my advice is for you guys to spend some time in the other European server first so you can learn a few more of the basics of the game and then give it a try.

Yeah that is the plan. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, koltes said:

3 WAYS TO FAIL AT EVERYTHING IN NAVAL ACTION

1. Complain about everything
Like the big alliance
2. Blame others for your problems

Like the big alliance
3. Never be grateful

That you can win every time, even against the big alliance

Is this kind of what you mean? Considering this is all we ever hear about from rats in every single post, I'd say it's not far off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, van der Decken said:

Is this kind of what you mean? Considering this is all we ever hear about from rats in every single post, I'd say it's not far off.

No, you only hear this as a reply your your nonsense. We have to reaper this time to time hoping that one day it will get register.
Other than that we are busy playing NA and while you are busy playing the forum.

2 minutes ago, koltes said:

No, you only hear this as a reply your your nonsense. We have to reaper this time to time hoping that one day it will get register.
Other than that we are busy playing NA and while you are busy playing the forum.

Nah, I've been busy capping frog Vics on PvP1 screening for allies and having balanced PBs.

7 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

Nah, I've been busy capping frog Vics on PvP1 screening for allies and having balanced PBs.

Im bloody stoked for you mate, but you are on a wrong thread. Let me fix this for you lol

• Like 1

To stay on topic of the status of PvP2. This sums it up precisely...and should explain clearly to absolutely anyone why no one cares any more. It started nice and even 1v1, and I was even a rate down, but not worried....until he felt the need to cry for help apparently. So I surrendered. No point in giving rats pvp when all they know how to pvp is playerS vs player. Hopefully anyone leaning toward becoming a rat or having any sympathy for them...can suck it.
yuYdaUZ.jpg
yNGlEdg.jpg

6 hours ago, Norfolk nChance said:

Well done the Danes and her allies.

Norfolk nChance.

Looks liek a good turn out on the ELITE side too.   Good try, maybe next time.  Looks like a close match number wise. I can understand the guys with lower ranks, but the brining 2nd and 3rds when you can be in a 1st rates is honestly hurting the Nationals.

That and stop putting RA's in mortar brigs that can be in SOL's.  Put you lower level guys in good ones and get them trained up until they can get into SOL's and that will help ya'll with the numbers.

Good luck on the next ones.

11 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

To stay on topic of the status of PvP2. This sums it up precisely...and should explain clearly to absolutely anyone why no one cares any more. It started nice and even 1v1, and I was even a rate down, but not worried....until he felt the need to cry for help apparently. So I surrendered. No point in giving rats pvp when all they know how to pvp is playerS vs player. Hopefully anyone leaning toward becoming a rat or having any sympathy for them...can suck it.

Do you know how Rookie zone battle work?  The battles stay open until BR is 300 on each side.  I didn't need any help as I had you right where I wanted you.   I have no problem taking a good 45 mins to kill some one.  Specially in a 1 vs 1 against a heavy rattler and the crew kill issues with shallow water ships you stay away from them.   They joined cause the battle was open and we are flipping a port.  There is no gentleman's agreement of 1 vs 1 when your at war.  Your a nation that has declared war upon us while we are waging a war on your Alliance.  We aren't going to be fair when you can have 3 other US/BRIT/DUTCH or any other nation join the fight.  Even the Dane/Spain/French/Swedes could join on your side I think (maybe not the ones at war) cause no one can join pirates side.  Not our fault /YOU/ went into a war zone solo and not expected to be jump.   

The guys that joined had just got out of a battle so instead of sitting out side they joined to finish you off and be done with the flip.  Which I believe set the port battle when they got out of the missiosn they where doing.  Sorry man don't come out into a war zone solo and not expect to get killed.  I can bet you if that was the US/Brit/Dutch they would of done the same thing all jumped in and killed me if I was solo up there.  US does it all the time at Sandy point and than they all run to the forts instead of fighting you out numbered.

• Like 2

@van der Decken you are full of crap Mister Decken
You got ganked,. Get over it.

I got tons of screens showing that we were outnumbered and still won. Or got ganked and managed to take some enemies with us before we sink.

Can you show me one... JUST ONE screen where you were outnumbered and took out few of us let alone winning? SHOW ME ONE.
Cant do it? Maybe this is the real reason why your butt hurts so much.
You haven't been on PVP1 long enough. Wait for 10 vs 1 ganks lol

Here from Russian with Love :D
Show me ONE Decken. Just one!

2754381.jpg

2738238.jpg

2752243.jpg

2761038.jpg

2738239.jpg

2722830.jpg

1 minute ago, van der Decken said:

What you refuse to realize and acknowledge no matter how many times we say it....
amKXdMd.jpg

Now everyone knows. The end. Go home. But GL this time in the shallow PB.

Just one Decken! JUST ONE!

3 hours ago, koltes said:

@van der Decken you are full of crap Mister Decken
You got ganked,. Get over it.

I got tons of screens showing that we were outnumbered and still won. Or got ganked and managed to take some enemies with us before we sink.

Can you show me one... JUST ONE screen where you were outnumbered and took out few of us let alone winning? SHOW ME ONE.
Cant do it? Maybe this is the real reason why your butt hurts so much.
You haven't been on PVP1 long enough. Wait for 10 vs 1 ganks lol

Here from Russian with Love :D
Show me ONE Decken. Just one!

2754381.jpg

2738238.jpg

2752243.jpg

2761038.jpg

2738239.jpg

2722830.jpg

none of these odds were as bad as we get ganked. percentage wise. you are looking at most a little worse than a 2v1. whereas we see 4v1 and 3v1 ganks. and i dont think you have won many of those. no one really has. a couple here and there for everyone, but id say 99% of the time no. thats why the server has been dropping lately. well done. 

edit: i just now noticed most of these you outnumber them player wise. AI are notoriously awful. So no. these are not you getting ganked. 

Edited by OneEyedSnake