Game-Labs Forum

[PvP2 US] Political Situation's and Port Battles reports

Sir Texas Sir

3 hours ago, Comrade I Stalin said:

Game is dead. Noone cares. 

Really sad. All our own making.

You  still at each others throats.

I dont think this is worth it anymore. 

I'm not even wasting my breath on those two.  There is a reason most folks have them on ignore now.   Funny how they come back out of the wood works right now.  Specially when my comments are about the actions of US/GB doing there roll thing, which is more US than any one cause they know folks are logging in.  Just like they did last big patch when every one took a break and waited.

Oh Ink said today that they prob won't be pushing any dates up cause of not doing the PvE merge stuff so yah it's prob going to be very dead for the next week or two before testbed shows and even more deader until the 18/20th.  If these guys where smart they would break the US/GB alliance cause they won't have any one to fight in a week when they have every one down to one port/region...lol

• Like 2

Game will most definitely be dead for awhile. Always happens, should just abandon this thread and have some fun.

Can't play anyway, running my house on 3 diesel generators and don't have enough electricity to run my computer AND my fridges since this cyclone hit me :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Juan Alfonso said:

Game will most definitely be dead for awhile. Always happens, should just abandon this thread and have some fun.

Can't play anyway, running my house on 3 diesel generators and don't have enough electricity to run my computer AND my fridges since this cyclone hit me :D

From the storm and flooding?  Be safe man.  Be safe...

• Like 1

Kidd's Island - 11 Pirates vs 18 US/Brits

Well cause of some RL stuff I wasn't able to make it in time, but I was passed on this screen shots.  Even with there over whelming odds US/Brits lost 5 ships (4 being captured and one sunk) with no pirates lost.   Good job guys even with most of the players taking a break until patch.   Though I think the fact most players still don't have a clue where Kidd's Island is in game helped us out on the numbers for sure and the fact it's a long sail.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/158030922586619809/5009F5CABC8606C4E4077C5F32DC8C9FDCE86095/

18 hours ago, Styrofoam Snark said:

A little off topic, but indulge me....

The worst thing about the wipe for me will be losing the Bucentaure you (Sir Texas Sir) crafted with pirate refit and speed. That ship took me to the highest rank this week. Thank you for your good work!

Yah that was one of the spare ships I pumped out back when it might of looked like we where going to lose kids.  I'm still giving out ships to folks.  I'll surely make another after the patch...some day as it might take a long time to get back up into SOl ship crafting lol

For me it's my original first exception ship a Exceptional Trader Brig I built back when I was first crafting and I built it to get the Trader Snow BP cause back than it had a better cargo than the brig.  It's going to be sad as it still has all dura and never been caught, ask  Privateer and a few other pirates that never caught it when I was US.   That going to be a sad day to see it go.

3 hours ago, Norfolk nChance said:

Port Battle - Baracoa  Line Ship

Defenders - US   [ELITE]

Attackers  - Pirate   [BLACK]

Pirate taking all three circles took the contested Port Battle. Unfortunately haven't got a picture and a day late on the post apologies.

Norfolk.

Here is the Nuevitas one.   

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/92729662228676143/66A2E825A74C2CAFE61EFC6FA3E2F38BE030E63A/

I'm to lazy to do the normal pic link, but hay it was fun even though we had ya'll out number ya'll still fought it out.  Poor Sparky Dog lost two dura's on that Aggy before the port battle.  

But like we said it's all going to get wiped any way so lets burn them down.   I think the night of the wipe I'm going to sale every thing to see what I can get for all my gold maxed out expect the ones going out in a bang (all my first rates lol)

Edited by Sir Texas Sir
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...