Game-Labs Forum

[PvP2 US] Political Situation's and Port Battles reports

Sir Texas Sir

Port Battle Report: Old Providence

Defenders: GB Nation [ELITE]

Attackers : Swedish Nation [ISN] & [SS]

ELITE defended successfully reaching 1,000 points with all three circles covered, while the Swedes escaped also successfully to a friendly port

order of battle will come from Flipper later.

20170316131155_1.jpg

Edited by Norfolk nChance
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Teutonic said:

just the other day the swedes were saying how they won't retreat, funny how that works, it's a 2v2 too :rolleyes: unless the swedes decided to not bring the proper lineships.

Are there even towers in that port battle?  The map of it doesn't show any.  Even if they brought fast ships if they can control two circles by capping them they could easly won in fast ships.  Though I think the wind was a problem by another post by one of them.

• Like 1

Port Battle - Remedios

Attackers - Spain/France

Defense - US/Brits

Outcome - Us successfully defend the port

AAR - from a Spanish point of view we were able to handle the entry into the port pretty well as well as within the battle deal some damage, but overall the superior numbers from the US/Brit helped them capture the circles and run down the clock with points. This time the Spanish requested assistance from the homeland and our prayers were answered, the Queen sent aid of a small portion of the Armada which helped to give a show of force against our adversaries. If our rivals truly wish to keep Spain out of the Caribbean they will find only pain and irritation.

DE9BED44F36EF4B1534FF7DF5C277858926A10FF

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ElricTheTwo said:

The USA also had more players outside screening... 

It is nice to see Spain growing.  11 Spanish, 4 French in the PB.  The small nations are getting bigger...

I know it's a weekend but other than one guy seems US had no problem filling that port battle either.   Nice turn out on the Spanish side for sure.

51 minutes ago, ElricTheTwo said:

The GB/Dutch had no problems filling the Saint John's PB. 

DBE34B99AFEC73732455867678CA358723549A13

I managed to cap a couple of GB ahead of the battle.  Nearly made up for losing a ship in the PB.

Funny I see some folks that said they where going to leave the server and go play on PvE or PvP1. I bet if the Danes showed you wouldn't seen them in this fight, but notice they only show up when they out number ya'll.

Nuevitas 4th Rate Port Battle:  17 Pirates vs 20 US/Brits

I think both sides started down about 2-3 guys from total numbers when the fight started.   Pirates pushed through A and captured B.  We than push into C to meet the US/Brits and begin to brawl. The brawl ended up covering from A-C with the circles exchanging hands but in the end the sinking and control of the circles as they reached 1000 Points we where able to defend the port.  GF over all. 

JcecMwY.jpg

• Like 4

Cayos Del Golfo -- Arenas

Attackers - Spain/France

Defenders - US/British

Outcome: Us/Brits succesfully defend

AAR: After hearing that the US/Brits were going in 25 man strong with screeners we pretty much said on Teamspeak "hello kitty that shit." Instead we decided to look for screeners and hit them instead. After all, the only way to get them out of their holes is to create a PB. We didn't take the port, but no Spanish/French reportedly sank and we captured and sank some screeners. 4E13567CF6229EE2915702AC08E4317EAB20A468

Our Screen fighting force was able to grab a Connie and Belle Poule (bell had 2 surprises). While they successfully kept us out of the Arenas port, they did so with their lives and lost a Dura on every ship with no losses on the French/Spanish side.

3D89B861965C949A3396809B75E39DED55EF9317

• Like 2

FA10BA32EEE8E8FC7EEC69A8F271916B8C93B156

Trinidad - generously gifted by the pirates - but contested by plenty of GB/Dutch screening outside.  Several battles outside the port.  I was held in battle until 10+ minutes after the PB started - so I had to run the blockade in a fir reno...

Edited by ElricTheTwo

Vera Cruz Lineship Port Battle - 25 US/Brits vs 24 Pirates

We had a few guys show up late for the fight, but it was about controlling B and A and the brawl.  Points won for sure over the sinking on this one.  Nice none fireship blow up on the US side.  If US used that moment they could of turned the fight.  Good fight though even though I got in late from some RL stuff, but still made it into the fight.   And no guys there is no hacks.  We use double ball when at point blank that is how we hurt you or double charge at a distance and some ships like mine in these fights are tanked out to brawl.  Got to love that build on the Aggy or the Vict.

Nsoparz.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ElricTheTwo said:

FA10BA32EEE8E8FC7EEC69A8F271916B8C93B156

Trinidad - generously gifted by the pirates - but contested by plenty of GB/Dutch screening outside.  Several battles outside the port.  I was held in battle until 10+ minutes after the PB started - so I had to run the blockade in a fir reno...

Yah I still need to post Portabella that the Swedes gave us.  Those Swedes towers might have demasted one of us in that fight or it might of been aliens or just bored team mates lol....There was a rare sighting of a SC in that fight too.

12 hours ago, Francau said:

First time I tried out a Fireship Fitting at Vera Cruz PB,hope I didn't died for nothing and did some damage to the pirate ships.

We where told it wasn't a fireship that blew...hmmmm lol  

But yah a few of our guys where demasted and lost a big chunk of there crew.  That is why I stated it could of turned the fight if some one used that moment against us.   I been pretty much hit or miss on firehsips over the year.  Wilmington was the first time any one worked for me other wise I tend to blow up and hurt my own team or just blow up in the middle of nothing.....

Edited by Sir Texas Sir

14 hours ago, chailang said:

Stop your complaining.

And you are supporting a known racist that has said in the past that he would do very nasty and inappropriate things to your mother. That is really really shameful, and I am sad to see you falling for his trap, just the other day he was laughing at you I am afraid.

Edited by OneEyedSnake