Game-Labs Forum

Patch 9.96 - New conquest, New trading, New ships and other things

admin

Who says one cannot be educated by gaming? I had no idea Bermuda Cedar existed,the notion a cedar could compete with oak yet still be light (what's next,Bamboo?) and was used in ship construction. Amazing. It's things like this that attract me to a game. 

Bermuda Cedar is almost extinct. It's a very luxury and hard to find wood. Mostly used in expensive crafting with a fat price tag. 

Sounds good. Can't wait to raid some PvE'ers missions :P

Lol yeah think there's gonna be a lot of sealclubbing out there :) I for one can't wait to raid the britt pubs till they leave the game....

Stupid question. What are the eu traders? I thought they may have been ai trade ships but then saw that thier cargo was increased.

Also if friendly ports make ships does that include freeports?

I ask because i have 5 million in resorces in a freeport that are now stuck there and worthless if not.

Edited by Mrdoomed

Some of my exceptional Ships are now only mastercraft. Why?

A rattlesnake, a Consti, my LGV and my Indiamann are downgraded.

Ship grade requirements have changed in the Crafting screen. Some big changes, totally new materials needed. I imagine this downgrade is a *partial* adjustment to reflect the changes.

• Like 1

What is happening with port production now? Have we moved to an entirely player based economy? I do hope not, it worries me a lot if that is the case, without NPCs to help set prices players will just extort the markets horribly as they have with the rare ships.

• Like 1

No, 2 of those downgraded ships are 2/5, while other 2/5 ships are still exceptional. 

Same here, a exceptional 2/5 Indiaman went mastercraft, other 2/5 ships remained exceptional

Plus: trading is a complete mess now (several types of tobacco eg) and drug trading ??? I found a delivery order for Laudanum ( = opium) Wasn't there a "no slaves and other illegal stuff in NA" policy once ??

Endymion and Indy from fleets only ?? So how are we supposed to get any on PvE server which with it's 80'ish active players is a single player thing in reality ??

Same here, a exceptional 2/5 Indiaman went mastercraft, other 2/5 ships remained exceptional

Plus: trading is a complete mess now (several types of tobacco eg) and drug trading ??? I found a delivery order for Laudanum ( = opium) Wasn't there a "no slaves and other illegal stuff in NA" policy once ??

Endymion and Indy from fleets only ?? So how are we supposed to get any on PvE server which with it's 80'ish active players is a single player thing in reality ??

All my ships seem to have stayed Ex, except my traders lynx that has dropped to Mc

So, if voting for alliances takes one week, does this mean we can't have PB during this week? Or is there no specific "War" status required to get the hostilities up in a region?

All my ships seem to have stayed Ex, except my traders lynx that has dropped to Mc

Maybe if someone would craft a ship we would know what exactly makes a MC and a Gold one different?

Edited by The Spud