Game-Labs Forum

Good fights Battle(pvp,pb) video reports

Alex Яс

The teleportation to and from Freetown was taken from us. Cheap and ready-for-use guns were taken from us. Cheap and available for buying at any port repairs were taken from us. PVP marks and proud money rewards for pvp were taken for us. Crabs are happy to be safe for fleeting on PVP server.

Only few of us left. But we're still kicking your ass as always))

Edited by el_mariachi
  • Like 6

After being punished by sorry a nation (danes)  failed to gen cap francois for a week losing ships left and right  all of this just vs a clan, So they beg 25 sweden to cover them for farm cap francois again,    overall between this and other "attempt"  they lost 10 first and 2 2nd, but  they cheastbeat for a pb whee they killed 4 first.       probably maths in russland is different, or    4>12         strange people

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/154773950

rusfail.jpg

Edited by Lord Vicious

3 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

After being punished by us a nation vs a clan, they begged 25 sweden to cover them for farm cap francois again,    overall between this and other "attempt"  they lost 10 first and 2 2nd, but  they cheastbeat for a pb whee they killed 4 first.       probably maths in russland is different, or    4>12         strange people

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/154773950

rusfail.jpg

14 vs 6

5600BR vs 3450BR

Wrong topic mate.

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Lord Vicious said:

Didt see you make br calc when 60-70 brit-sweden-danes  in bellonas-buc  engaged 18 sorry agamennon. so suck it and stop QQ

Do you see that fight posted somewhere in this topic? Because I don't. And it wouldn't belong here either.

5 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

Do you see that fight posted somewhere in this topic? Because I don't. And it wouldn't belong here either.

so what? i won battle with 2700 br vs 7500 in sorry,       you cant?  also, i didnt see any br rule in the thread, or you decide what can be posted?

I see sweden santiago 25 first vs  10 first some bellonas and frig, br where largely in sweden favour, i dont see you complain about redii posting sant iago video why? double standards? (or you not wanna piss of who baby sit you ? )

Edited by Lord Vicious

4 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

i won battle with 2700 br vs 7500 in sorry,

Belle Poules hugging 1st rates in the old ship mechanics 2 or 3 changes ago I suppose.

6 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

also, i didnt see any br rule in the thread, or you decide what can be posted?

I guess "good fight" is in the eye of the beholder. I retract my objection. Some players enjoy ganking more.

Just now, Anolytic said:

Belle Poules hugging 1st rates in the old ship mechanics 2 or 3 changes ago I suppose.

I guess "good fight" is in the eye of the beholder. I retract my objection. Some players enjoy ganking more.

yeah for certain ppl entire nations expecial multiple vs a clan can be considered ganking :) i rest my case

11 hours ago, pietjenoob said:

Truly the most entertaining and interesting engagement I took part in since months. There was much respect and discipline on both sides, no insults during combat and also gentlemen's behaviour after the battle.

gf all o7