Game-Labs Forum

Good fights Battle(pvp,pb) video reports

Alex Яс

2 hours ago, Wraith said:

Come on, the guy was playing from a public park bench! Unlike the rest of us shut-ins, at least he was getting some sunshine! ;) 

My apartment has a window. For about one hour every day there's a beam of sunlight shining over a rooftop and through it. It hits right at my computer screen and creates a shine that makes it impossible to play. I have to get up to close the blinds.

• Like 4

Islamorada port battle; unfortunately it was far from even because of bugs. After the Spanish 26th player and our random Cerberus left, we were stuck in a 23v25 situation. Still managed to win quite comfortably, though:

Edited by Impie
  • Like 3

My PoV of Ays. Even though we only had 24 (again our 25th was unable to join because of a bug), and one of us was in a green fir Constitution, we were able to get a glorious victory. Only one loss, which happened to be the fireship:

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Impie said:

My PoV of Ays. Even though we only had 24 (again our 25th was unable to join because of a bug), and one of us was in a green fir Constitution, we were able to get a glorious victory. Only one loss, which happened to be the fireship:

what was the bug impie?

French set up operation F.U.C.K* : Farming Unit of the Carebear Kingdom

He is a screenshot taking during F.U.C.K 1

1489429558-20170313182509-1.jpg

And here is a screenshot taking during F.U.C.K 2

FUCK2.jpg

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/128684342

For the second battle, french have assemble a fleet and sail to KPR where we sit during half an hour to blockade the port. We attacked whatever ships, whatever the level of the players to force english to go out and chase us.

After have badly gank a Wappen, brits were enough to attack. We got distance to regroup with 4 more french and engage the brits with the wind. I don't know how many brits were in as i was unable to see more than what is on the screen. Maybe were they all on the screen.

We have to regret the lost of "la Gourmandine", famous french basic cutter wich was priceless. Anyway we will try to go foward and keep fighting.

I would like to salute all the brits that come this two lasts days to fight us. It's always harder to defend than to attack in PvP as you are opposed to captains that comes to pvp when defender are forced to pvp. Ty to show up outside your port and protection, tiphat.

For all of thoses saying open pvp is dead, i would like to point that when you succes to form a fleet, there is alwais courageous capitain to fight againt you. If you are ready to sacrifice your ship and take the ship you are ready to lost, then you will enjoy the fights whatever the ennemy brings. If you are sailing in a lonely surprise to gank traders of farmer around capital, ofc it may looks boring. Just regroup in decent ships and looks for fight.

Many captain we encounter around fort royal are just ganker that flee as soon as they see something ready to fight them. Don't be shy, form your group and come PVP. PvP area have never get this kind of battle and will not have in this format.

One more time tiphat to the brits for the fights.

Edited by PIerrick de Badas
  • Like 9

Guest sruPL

I kind of ask myself, where are all the big veterans to protect KPR? OK... If you say "It's pointless", "We can't lose KPR" etc. ... Then please don't cry that there is no PvP in OW and that hostility PvE farming is boring and PBs are empty or you got screened or other complaints... The exceptions of the great players that don't care about where how and why, just care to fight would be for example Liquicity, Third Leg is Wooden, Hachiroku, OttoKohl - chapeau bas! 

Everyone else who doesn't care about capitals - SHAME. I hope I won't see you crying about lack of PvP or new players for RvR.

Edited by sruPL

13 minutes ago, sruPL said:

I kind of ask myself, where are all the big veterans to protect KPR? OK... If you say "It's pointless", "We can't lose KPR" etc. ... Then please don't cry that there is no PvP in OW and that hostility PvE farming is boring and PBs are empty or you got screened or other complaints... The exceptions of the great players that don't care about where how and why, just care to fight would be for example Liquicity, Third Leg is Wooden, Hachiroku, OttoKohl - chapeau bas! 

Everyone else who doesn't care about capitals - SHAME. I hope I won't see you crying about lack of PvP or new players for RvR.

But SuRPL, all english veteran are playing on US time zone where all pvp is atm...

Oh...

Wait...

• Like 1

Must salute with a big S both nations France captains and the Great Britain captains that fought for the entire 90 minutes yesterday in screening action.

Spirits kept cool, combat was truly dynamic and split right from the start into 3 combats. In the end was 2 different battles in the same instance.

Obviously it was not a loss so i'm posting it B)

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/82594465628072893/ED942C7D547B52AFFC8FCBC7DCF1C496496DFFBC/

We still kept shooting after BATTLE OVER but eventually was time to rest

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/82594465628073552/611B7DDAE7659966601985172FA7FF7075CB6BA0/

• Like 1