Game-Labs Forum

Good fights Battle(pvp,pb) video reports

Alex Яс

10 hours ago, sruPL said:

You think their fleet would be different if not me? You think they got no alts in British nation to read it? You think they got no spies? I see someone is desperately looking for drama.

Nonetheless, you say many of our losses, if anyone feels like for him Heavy Rattlesnake is a heavy lose, please pm me and I will donate him a free Heavy Snake. 

Nonetheless, if we had lost Pedro Cay, that would be something cool to recapture in future. Important crafting region? No. Important resource? No. Important strategic position? As long as they can only dock shallow ships, no one cares.

Beside the obvious stupidity of your answer,  wich can be resumed in:    Since enemy have spies,  doesnt matter if i leak out sensitive informations withouth asking.  Wich is a total nonsense, second if enemy changed plan or not we will never know now thx to you.

The fact that during a council meeting, even before we start telling our nations about the fleet you mute yourself and withouth sayng or asking any permissions you already inform half of the enemy nations  tells alot about how smart you are.  and how clearly you are not fit for be in any  role  that is supposed to handle sensitive information.  God know how many other stuff and info you leaked out in the past. 

Guest sruPL
2 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

Beside the obvious stupidity of your answer,  wich can be resumed in:    Since enemy have spies,  doesnt matter if i leak out sensitive informations withouth asking.  Wich is a total nonsense, second if enemy changed plan or not we will never know now thx to you.

The fact that during a council meeting, even before we start telling our nations about the fleet you mute yourself and withouth sayng or asking any permissions you already inform half of the enemy nations  tells alot about how smart you are.  and how clearly you are not fit for be in any  role  that is supposed to handle sensitive information.  God know how many other stuff and info you leaked out in the past. 

I'm trying to figure out when a game diplomacy becomes more important than anything else, like players community and alpha testing of the game. Do you think they sent better players because of what I have told them? What would have happened if they took Pedro Cay from us? Also you consider a Pubby defense to be sensitive information? How did it influence our war?

Edited by sruPL

15 minutes ago, sruPL said:

I'm trying to figure out when a game diplomacy becomes more important than anything else, like players community and alpha testing of the game. Do you think they sent better players because of what I have told them? What would have happened if they took Pedro Cay from us? Also you consider a Pubby defense to be sensitive information? How did it influence our war?

Lets me put this in a way you can understand

alpha testing, politics, the game , predo cay  have nothing to do with the fact that you are UNRELIABLE for keep sensitive informations, since as soon you know something you go around  spilling that info even before we inform our own nation and all of this withouth ask permission to britain leaders and inform them about your intentions.   You simply are not fit for be in a role that is supposed to manage informations :)  even if you jump around in all chan tryng to be involved in everything. (in a very invasive way tbh )

Edited by Lord Vicious

Guest sruPL
7 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

Lets me put this in a way you can understand

alpha testing, politics, the game , predo cay  have nothing to do with the fact that you are UNRELIABLE for keep sensitive informations, since as soon you know something you go around  spilling that info even before we inform our own nation and all of this withouth ask permission to britain leaders and inform them about your intentions.   You simply not fit for be in a role that is supposed to manage informations :)

I have lots of sensible informations about everyone arround that I keep for myself or only share to a few people, but that is true. I am a chess player, I play open cards. Some stupid secret information games, secret plans, unless it's not marked TOP SECRET with red text, I might misjudge it as nothing important and just go arround and share it. I am not a politician, I'm a fighter. You give me target, I go and kill it. Does it matter if we will go and fight Swedes or Danes or Spanish? I don't care who I fight, if a pubbie or super duper best player.

Edited by sruPL

1 minute ago, sruPL said:

I have lots of sensible informations about everyone arround that I keep for myself or only share to a few people, but that is true. I am a chess player, I play open cards. 

No you not you just a teen ager, with barely any leadership characteristics,   your conception of run a clan  is  invite anyone and thats it.   Wanna know a story? a sorry guy moved to brit and put x in nation for get invited into TOXIC before i could invite him in clan, you invited him into your, withouth even talking to him, thats your concept of run a clan,  0quality just numbers lot of promises no real skill. 

is not a case you recruited 20 ppl and they runned the day after , after 1 evening with you,  where you spent sayng to them how ahoy is powerful, for then lose miserably the entire pb, so they have seen thrue the lies in 3-4h and  went away. 

Guest sruPL
42 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

No you not you just a teen ager, with barely any leadership characteristics,   your conception of run a clan  is  invite anyone and thats it.   Wanna know a story? a sorry guy moved to brit and put x in nation for get invited into TOXIC before i could invite him in clan, you invited him into your, withouth even talking to him, thats your concept of run a clan,  0quality just numbers lot of promises no real skill. 

is not a case you recruited 20 ppl and they runned the day after , after 1 evening with you,  where you spent sayng to them how ahoy is powerful, for then lose miserably the entire pb, so they have seen thrue the lies in 3-4h and  went away. 

Sorry Vicious, but I am not a teenager, but thanks for complementing me. I don't want to be any kind of leader of anything, I do it because no one else does it. If someone will say to me that wants to step as leader and clan will support him - I will step down. 

1. Nice story, sadly it's not a true story - unless it was a misclick. What was the nickname of the player? I never invite any randoms without talking to them. If someone is suspicious (moving nation  /server ) or low rank, first I invite them to teamspeak. What was the name of the guy that you are telling the story about?

2. 0 quality, just numbers, lot of promises, no real skill? I would rather have numbers and players that I can teach how to play, spend time with and enjoy the game than have 3-4 guys online and nothing to do, just Port Battle, Port Battle, Port Battle, login, logout, login, logout. The real challenge is to build a clan from scratch, from nothing - not grab best 20-40 players from server and throw to one clan. Also tell me what I promise to players that they don't get? 

3. I recruited 20 people and they ran after 1 day? I said that AHOY is powerful? Stop with your stupid lies and exagerations. I never said that AHOY is a powerful clan or best clan in nation or whatsoever you suggest. People that left my clan in past week - 2 weeks? About 4-5 players changed to DOGZ, because they don't prefer RvR - PvP style or more strict clan rules like using TS, specific outposts etc. and I respect their decission, because some players prefer more freedom and don't care about RvR or PBs or Hostilities or other things. Then another 3-4 guys changed to Pirates (you say half clan or whatever) and these players were not doing any PBs at all. Varden guy that was trying to get his GB Nation Discord and is insulting everyone left and right, a girl that was losing her ships to AI all the time (3 times during 1 day) and lost a Victory borrowed from clanmate and then turned pirate.

Edited by sruPL

2 minutes ago, sruPL said:

Sorry Vicious, but I am not a teenager, but thanks for complementing me. I don't want to be any kind of leader of anything, I do it because no one else does it. If someone will say to me that wants to step as leader and clan will support him - I will step down. 

1. Nice story, sadly it's not a true story - unless it was a misclick. What was the nickname of the player? I never invite any randoms without talking to them. If someone is suspicious (moving nation  /server ) or low rank, first I invite them to teamspeak. What was the name of the guy that you are telling the story about?

2. 0 quality, just numbers, lot of promises, no real skill? I would rather have numbers and players that I can teach how to play, spend time with and enjoy the game than have 3-4 guys online and nothing to do, just Port Battle, Port Battle, Port Battle, login, logout, login, logout. The real challenge is to build a clan from scratch, from nothing - not grab best 20-40 players from server and throw to one clan. Also tell me what I promise to players that they don't get? 

3. I recruited 20 people and they ran after 1 day? I said that AHOY is powerful? Stop with your stupid lies and exagerations. I never said that AHOY is a powerful clan or best clan in nation or whatsoever you suggest. People that left my clan in past week - 2 weeks? About 4-5 players changed to DOGZ, because they don't prefer RvR - PvP style or more strict clan rules like using TS etc. Then another 3-4 guys changed to Pirates (you say half clan or whatever) and these players were not doing any PBs at all. Varden guy that was trying to get his GB Nation Discord, a girl that was losing her ships to AI all the time (3 times during 1 day) and lost a Victory borrowed from clanmate and 1-2 other players.

20 ppl, after that day you never got more then 8-9 online and you where 30.   So not i am not exagerating anything want me to post ts3 screenshot? you just try to climb desperately the mirrors :)         (also i didnt know about the 4-5 dogz who left so congratz  20+that 5 , see you not good at keep informations LOL )

First of GG and WP to the USA at Port-au-Prince, hope you liked the feeling of Swedish steel. ;)

----------------------------------------

Now, unfortunately, i need to change the tone when it comes to the fake attack on Santo Domingo:

I am loosing the respect for your guys, shame on you!
You have so many players with the proper timezone and you do fake attacks on the Danes just to spoil their work week start?

This is outright disrespecting behavior with clear malice aims with no thought to fair-play!

I am deeply disappointed! 

• Like 12

Guest sruPL
8 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

20 ppl, after that day you never got more then 8-9 online and you where 30.   So not i am not exagerating anything want me to post ts3 screenshot? you just try to climb desperately the mirrors :)         (also i didnt know about the 4-5 dogz who left so congratz  20+that 5 , see you not good at keep informations LOL )

Again, I don't know what 20 people you talk about. Also you think that if someone leaves my clan or changes clan, it's a secret information? LMAO

Don't know what's the information about 8-9 online, probably I have 10 spies from TOXIC in my clan, but we get everyday more than 10 online so your information is outdated. Anyway even if there are any spies in my clan - I feel sorry for them. Spying AHOY is probably the most boring thing to do in this entire game. 

10 minutes ago, sveno said:

First of GG and WP to the USA at Port-au-Prince, hope you liked the feeling of Swedish steel. ;)

----------------------------------------

Now, unfortunately, i need to change the tone when it comes to the fake attack on Santo Domingo:

I am loosing the respect for your guys, shame on you!
You have so many players with the proper timezone and you do fake attacks on the Danes just to spoil their work week start?

This is outright disrespecting behavior with clear malice aims with no thought to fair-play!

I am deeply disappointed! 

GG swedes at PdP, terrible port to take with good defending :) nowhere to go after 30 mins except to sink redii, but that didnt work out either:lol:

Edited by Twan
  • Like 3

US perspective.  Port Au Prince

Not sure about swedish steel, but we definitely felt the might of the swedish chain gang.  GF guys, was nice to be in a battle that didn't have shit talking.  We failed to capitalize on Amplify's fire ship splitting you up.  

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 6

- sveno couldn't join the battle - gooooood
- sveno is fireship, he is between our lines, dont shoot his hull
- Watch it, sveno is comming for your line
- I repeat, don't shoot sveno's hull

40 minutes into the portbattle:

- I'm now gonna find out if sveno is a fireship

Awwww, you guys really make me blush. :D

Yours sincerely,
sveno aka Mister Brainrape

PS: This means i've gonna be a fireship next time; yes, no, maybe? :D
PPS: Thank you to post your Video with TS on a loss, gotta say you have a nice battlecoms going. o7

Edited by sveno
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, sveno said:

- sveno couldn't join the battle - gooooood
- sveno is fireship, he is between our lines, dont shoot his hull
- Watch it, sveno is comming for your line
- I repeat, don't shoot sveno's hull

40 minutes into the portbattle:

- I'm now gonna find out if sveno is a fireship

Awwww, you guys really make me blush. :D

Yours sincerely,
sveno aka Mister Brainrape

PS: This means i've gonna be a fireship next time; yes, no, maybe? :D
PPS: Thank you to post your Video with TS on a loss, gotta say you have a nice battlecoms going. o7

At least we did a good job of NOT shooting your hull, if you were a fireship of course....

• Like 2

I loved the part at the start where they said must be the "B" team lol.

Wonder when I will make the "A" team ? Guess 4400 in game hours isn't enough to make it :(  lol

p.s

Very good game enjoyed it a lot well done on the professional way your team handled yourselves chat wise,

look forward to the next one well done.

Edited by Dragonfire
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dragonfire said:

I loved the part at the start where they said must be the "B" team lol.

Wonder when I will make the "A" team ? Guess 4400 in game hours isn't enough to make it :(  lol

p.s

Very good game enjoyed it a lot well done on the professional way your team handled yourselves chat wise,

look forward to the next one well done.

We had some names on there we didn't recognize and we did know the pirates pulled in some.  Hence the B team.  

BTW whomever I capped was in a Teak SH Stiffness Event Ship.  Deserves a stern talking to.

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, sruPL said:

Again, I don't know what 20 people you talk about. Also you think that if someone leaves my clan or changes clan, it's a secret information? LMAO

Don't know what's the information about 8-9 online, probably I have 10 spies from TOXIC in my clan, but we get everyday more than 10 online so your information is outdated. Anyway even if there are any spies in my clan - I feel sorry for them. Spying AHOY is probably the most boring thing to do in this entire game. 

We aren't THAT boring... It gets pretty crazy whenever d0ctor tries one of his "great ideas" ;)

7 hours ago, Christendom said:

We had some names on there we didn't recognize and we did know the pirates pulled in some.  Hence the B team.  

"Some" 16 Agamennons. Sadly mass surrender and no fight:(

Edited by Aphilas

Guest sruPL
7 hours ago, EliteDelta said:

We aren't THAT boring... It gets pretty crazy whenever d0ctor tries one of his "great ideas" ;)

Shhh, are you trying to atract some spies? :D

Les Cayes == 05/03/2017 == 21:19h server PVP1

PB got filled both sides, very fast battle that turned out to be a French victory.

Any vid would be welcome as well as comments from Brits to figure out what went wrong apart from bad wind.

Very Good Game All

• Like 1

Gasparilla == 06/03/2017 == 1:50AM server PVP1

Victory for USA... PB was most probably undefended

I guess unfair results for both sides, no battle for attackers & incapacity to show defenders with a loss of a whole region...

It looks like unfairness is much larger for defenders, but nevermind. 

Edited by Celtiberofrog
  • Like 2

Regarding Gasparilla,

in order to decrease both sides unfairness, in case there will be more nightflips, you could have a group of USA players to join Spain.

Then you'll have funnier PB by fighting each other and give "some chance" for Spain to preserve its regions.

Spain would really welcome a USA player base, anytime gents.

Edited by Celtiberofrog