Game-Labs Forum

Good fights Battle(pvp,pb) video reports

Alex Яс

6 hours ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

First time you capture Castrie it was by mistakes, you didn't think you could capture it, you make it for troll wihtout screen and almot withtout defenders. It was on J5 post patch. Don't try to change history. The behaviors of your US friends will not be forgotten and your minus victory will not be change in a D Day. It was a crappy victory as was your attacks yesterday and all this week everywhere. You win 2 ports on 10 offensive PB. Both were in middle of the night against minus forces or no forces. Congrats i tiphat you for your ability to be so good

My bold emphasis above.

Wrong my Frenchie friend.

The United States won a port battle at La Vega this past Monday.

That port batte was not during the middle of the night, it was at 21:10 server time:

f698c5a3e5520af119fc6f5525e87ad6.png

And it was not a " minus forces or no forces" port battle:

49CB617B28C11549ECE901AEC540A6A348FD9010

that is unless you think that 25 players of the Spanish nation (mostly VLTRA) constitute " minus forces or no forces".  

Edited by Chijohnaok
  • Like 2

Jags and 7up where leading in basse terre, thats why i went there with a throaway teak ocean :)   , charging an almost full ocean fleet had to had is madness.  they still dont get that one thing is fight 2 am vs whatever the enemy coalition can raise(not the best players, same as happened to us in castries becouse was too early for europeans) (i watched their last 10 usa battle and 90% was 25 vs 22-20 and when enemy where full rarely the enemy got full aga fleet, there was wappens, ingers, thats not prepare you for a real fight)  So i am letting them figure out what means fight vs rus wich are decent, we unlucky that we have ppl under the minimum level for pb.  (we lost castries by losing 5?6? ships and killing 4  when we where 4:0 on start, reaching 978 points, i didnt lose 2/3 of my fleet )  And when we tryed santo domigo it ended 6:4?(eben if i not was fully leading that but  just giving a robust hand to augustus)     again i lost less ship in 2 pb then 7up in one.     But for do my tactics you need 25 ppl that at list know how to sail decently,  if every time 1 guy get pushed it get boarded becouse it doesnt know how to exit from that situation , thats under the minimum level of knowledge the ppl are required for partecipate in a pb. 

And regards castries or any pb in general, i refuse to go in fleet with ppl who dont know how to manual sail, ppl who die in every pb over and over boarded, ppl the brit nation  leaders know, aknowledge the problem but refuse to tell them to at list learn basics before join pb "becouse is unpolite"  (in the last 3-4 pb we lost the same 4-5 guys (i can make names showing last 10 pb and notice the same 4-5 ppl die almost all the time) over and over, ppl who got yelled  by the entire fleet to manual sail in a certain direction and they could not..comply.      

Ppl refuse to learn manual

Ppl dont know how board or fight in a board. becouse beside pb they never went once to do pvp alone

And they refuse to admit that and ppl refuse to tell them to "train"

People push members of their own fleet against wind for save their ass and then claim they didnt "hear" the entire fleet telling them to manual sail away for 5 minute. Thats beyond acceptable.

There is a minimum level of decency and skill you need for partecipate in pb, as long brit refuse for be "fair" to not tell this ppl to learn and keep include them in fleets becouse otherwise they cry like join a pb is their human right. and join anyway even if not signed up or arrive late    Thats te reason i refuse to lead fleets when this ppl is there becouse they will always manage to hello kitty up, is like play with a handicap of -3 -4 -5 ship the moment you join :),  so i am not gonna take responsabity and associate my name on losses that are beyond my control cause of this.

They wanna let any carebear, withouth hand who never did a single 1 vs 1 in pb in pb? they free to do so, as i am free to not lead them , when they wanna play serious and fight denmark with a real fleet they know where to find me, then we bring 25 ppl who know how to play with a mono doctrine fleet, and i will be rdy to take my responsability if we fail. (at list we play on equal chance since we spawn)

My point is, there is either organization or none at all, do the things halfway, organize a fleet and let in carebears unable to manual sail becouse otherwise they bitch (leaving out much more skilled players just for please this ppl )    is not the way to go.

They need to decide if they wanna a pubbies fleet, with no rules where everyone get in and it goes like it goes (then dont bitch about results)

Or an organized fleet based on meritocracy, (you deserve a spot becouse you spent time learn the game)  then you have rights for bitch if commander hello kitty up (since will be much less likely that single players hello kitty up on their own)

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, BABAY said:

Port Battle Basse-Terre - The defeat of the British fleet and Lord Vicious

And then, as always :)

7up was leading not me, :)    i understand you have a hard on on me becouse none of your nations france-sweden-denmark even manage to win vs a sorry fleet, andnone of your clan ever archieved to be undefeated in 200+ pb a thing you can only dream of  but just becouse i am there not means i am leading :)

At list not until the nation decide to bring out the balls and decide that for get a slot in a pb  players need a certain level, be a brit in general  is  not enought for qualify. 

Edited by Lord Vicious

12 minutes ago, Guillaume Longueheuse said:

Ok, I don't like your battle talk, but LV, you are wrong:

667666201612152326441.jpg

Unfair fight, yes, but we hardly manage to win against your fleet :)

Not was a pb, you had more numbers and better ships congratz, also sw LOL 

like this ? 

GF_FRANCE.jpg

TOXIC_ZERG_VS_FRANCE_GUYS.jpgbd5bc427f8.jpg

Edited by Lord Vicious

2 minutes ago, Guillaume Longueheuse said:

Ah ! Remember this one, not very long after... Bad memories, it was my first "big fleet" lead, a massacre. Until then, I prefer manage small group :)

My point is i ask at list ppl to know how to defend themself vs board and manual sail.   And i am the hello kittying alien, seams that be a brit is enought for have titles for join and do whatever. Becouse nobody wanna deal with this ppl otherwise they bitch, is unfair etc.        So as ppl is entitled to do wtf they want even if they not meet the minimum level of decency of skill for do pb i am entitled to have the fredoom to not want to lead when this ppl is in.

• Like 1

Augustus was leading it, i was "helping? co-leading suggesting tactics and directing players in the brawl to certain target focusthe fleet moved very well we controlled the fight, lured them into the forts as we wanted, and pin them down in a brawl once we got a clear upperhand.  From a purely tactical "review"  this battle is worth a commentary the brit fleet moved very well, very few errors,  many many france tactical mistakes. Since the battle start, just to say a few

When the 2 fleets meet  and we study each other for a bit, the fact that we where almost against wind granted us more range in shooting sails, so they lost that particular exchange, also we manage to form up our line faster so while they where keep arranging their, we could harm more sails then since they where still needing to move for form up.

the 2 fleet sit in that position for a bit, then  john from their fleet faked a fireship run, our fleet avoided completely his hull and went for chain-demasting , we didnt loose the cool and we keep our formation, with him at 60% sails it was obvious that we didnt fall for the firefake bait, he was isolated in middle of us so....

Then they started charging in (they lost a bit of time so they lost a bit of wind also ) 1 fireship again got focused (this time real)   sails reduced to 60% he exploded then sunk causing no harm.

The moment they charged we re-inacted the doubling tecnique we did in castries, we let them enter a bit inside with 3-4 ppl then we went go parallel with them side by side, so 3/4 of their guys got focused and damage very hard.   Then we "dance" a bit between fleets returning to chain/work on their sails, luring them into the circle under both forts barrage, keep avoiding the brawl.  When their mortar brig got 1 of the fort, Trump manage to go for him and kill , so  they where pinned (now with bad wind for escape circle) under fort fire, and we started brawling them,   Having no one defending their only  circle  we sentsrupl  who took it,   Center circle changed hand various times but we keep always 2 circle advantage.   At the end we controlled all 3 circle and the points saved them becouse the majority of the enemy fleet was sinking, the disparity of the result of the brawl was clear, (literally 10 of their ppl where almost completely dead and only the points saved this ppl from sinking)  and battle resulted in 7-8 kills for just 2 loss.

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

(...) again i lost less ship in 2 pb then 7up in one. (...)

What is the point you're trying to make with that whole post? First of all you compare your defensive port battles with our offensive ones, which would obviously give a skewed win/loss ratio. Second of all, at least two ports were recently taken under 7UP leadership in EU prime time: Santo Tomé de Guayana, and Puerto Plata - defended respectively by the main Spanish and Swede fleets. We also won the brawl against the Danes in an earlier Pampatar battle, though we ended up running out of points. What is TOXIC's record of offensive PB's? 0 fights, 0 losses, 0 wins. 

We are not afread to lose our ships or to get new people involved. The moment you're afraid to lead a fleet because it might affect your win/loss ratio, like you currently are Vicious, you have really lost a grip on the game. Feel free to stay in your ivory tower, but don't keep bothering us with your nonsense. Thanks.

Edited by Impie

3 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

Augustus was leading it, i was "helping? co-leading suggesting tactics and directing players in the brawl to certain target focusthe fleet moved very well we controlled the fight, lured them into the forts as we wanted, and pin them down in a brawl once we got a clear upperhand.  From a purely tactical "review"  this battle is worth a commentary the brit fleet moved very well, very few errors,  many many france tactical mistakes. Since the battle start, just to say a few

When the 2 fleets meet  and we study each other for a bit, the fact that we where almost against wind granted us more range in shooting sails, so they lost that particular exchange, also we manage to form up our line faster so while they where keep arranging their, we could harm more sails then them. 

the 2 fleet sit in that position for a bit, then  john from their fleet faked a fireship run, our fleet  avoided completely his hull and went for chain-demasting , we didnt loose the cool and we keep our formation,

Then they started charging in (they lost a bit of time so they lost a bit of wind also ) 1 fireship again got focused (this time real)   sails reduced to 60% he exploded the sunk causing no harm.

The moment they charged we re-inacted the doubling tecnique we did in castries, we let them enter a bit inside with 3-4 ppl then we went go parallel with them side by side, so 3/4 of their guys got focused and damage very hard.   Then we "dance" a bit between fleets returning to chain/work on their sails, luring them into the circle under both forts barrage, keep avoiding the brawl.  When their mortar brig got 1 of the fort, Trump manage to go for him and kill , so  they where pinned (now with bad wind for escape circle) under fort fire, and we started brawling them,   Having no one defending the circle they started srupl went there and took it,   Center circle changed hand various times but we keep always 2 circle advantage.   At the end we controlled all 3 circle and the points saved them becouse the majority of the enemy fleet was sinking, the disparity of the result of the brawl was clear, (literally 10 of their ppl where almost completely dead and only the points saved this ppl from sinking)

Keep these battle assessments up, I like them

7 hours ago, Impie said:

What is the point you're trying to make with that whole post? First of all you compare your defensive port battles with our offensive ones, which would obviously give a skewed win/loss ratio. Second of all, at least two ports were recently taken under 7UP leadership in EU prime time: Santo Tomé de Guayana, and Puerto Plata - defended respectively by the main Spanish and Swede fleets. We also won the brawl against the Danes in an earlier Pampatar battle, though we ended up running out of points. 

We are not afread to lose our ships or to get new people involved. The moment you're afraid to lead a fleet because it might affect your win/loss ratio, like you currently are Vicious, you have really lost a grip on the game. Feel free to stay in your ivory tower, but don't keep bothering us with your nonsense. Thanks.

Just lead  this one bridgetown with augustus, we didnt charge in, we won pretty well,   And was beautiful to watch.      not becouse we win but becouse is beautiful see 25 ships moving and outplayng an enemy fleet not becouse of kills but superior manouvering and focusing.       Wich is what i like in this game, anyone can just charge in and brawl and it goes like it goes, not everyone can express a victory thrue superior tactical choices. 

i just refuse to lead nonsense, you fill free to continue, i give you my advices, you wanna keep go on? cool i will be there helping but not leading what i consider a tactical nonsense, you simply cant face a prime time eu fleet with their best players as you play vs a nighttime fleet of eu players wich bring whatever they can.

At list if you wanna head on with RUS you need to bring an equal fleet composition of oceans, if you dont you need to try win differently with manouvering and tactics, going for isolate single ships, becouse in a strait brawl a fleet wich 50% is vic cant win vs a fleet predominantly composed by ocean-santi.

Also i am not afraid of lose ships LOL, my clan was the clan that was sitting in front of kpr waiting to get tagged by 50 brits over and over, Is that as commander my aim is to win with the maximum amount of kills and minimum amount of loss, wich should be also your. 

also 3pb: still les ships loss  (4 if you add the castries before the one we lost wich ended 11-1 )   and slightly more with the one before 10-3 wich will make it 5 pb)

we also did santo domingo and was attack and we lost only 5? or 6 for 4 kill.

What i wanna proof? that you can play in a less dispendious way :)

7 hours ago, Christendom said:

Keep these battle assessments up, I like them

Hope to do a full commentary with Jeheil on this one, and dont get me wrong is not becouse WE WON, but becouse is interesting from tactical point of view,  IF RUS or anyone else will win a battle with nice tactical choices, and manouvers  instead go in brawl/board and thats it, I will be very happy to make a commentary on that as well.

Is that is hard to comment on a rush all in battle, where someone win more thx to superior amount of ocean then a fine manouver or tactics, yes is a win who negate it, and probably won also by better ability of the single players to fight in that brawl  but is very poor from a tactical pow.     

IF you comment battle of cannaes, you dont comment the brawl in the middle, you comment the Hannibal movement of the wings for envelop the roman formation..

Edited by Lord Vicious

Sounds like the difference between a good and a great leader. Which is why I find your namesake amusing, because its sounding an awful lot like Thomas is saying that HMS Speedy is beneath him ^^

Guest sruPL
59 minutes ago, rediii said:

Yes we did loose this "chaining battle" but there was not chance to win that anyway because for this situation you had the better wind. That's why we dropped the sails.

Jon faked the fireship and you didnt fall for it. Because i feared he will be singled out i ordered the fleet to charge in. The first tower was down anyway (which was the reason we waited there) so we went with it. Our first fireship (the one that i knew of before we left port) had at this point 70% sails and maybe repaired too late and/or our allies were too near to him. Mistake on my part maybe. The fireship exploded without taking anyone with him. One of the french went too deep inside your kiting formation so we made a left turn to make the way clear for our mortar brig to destroy the fort. He did a mistake then and focused the further away fort. At the point we engaged you in A the fort should have been already down. After the 2nd fireship exploded without any damage the battle was won on your part. With 3 Agamemnons short and because we got a bit more damage from the earlier engagements it was not winable anymore. Also because you played it pretty solid.

At this point we could have withdrawn and just went out of the battle with 2 fireship losses, no problem, but that's not the way we play here so we went with it and lost a few more duras, nothing to worry about. Video still uploading on my part - have to check my settings, something is odd.

Chaining battle? We had better wind? I understand your plan to cover Mortar Brig and wait for the destruction of towers and forts, but you had a perfect wind at that time. Also I was shooting sails for roughly 10-15 minutes because your fleet was in total clusterhello kitty and all the time someone was raising sails and moving. If you would form formation, drop sails everyone, then you would be equal on sails more or less. Also 2 ships lost to fireship attempt, 1 Mortar Brig and you are down to 22 combat ships. Fireship is not a relevant strategy, only last resort help or praying for luck. 80% of time fail or trading 1 kill for 1 kill.

Guest sruPL
10 minutes ago, rediii said:

srupl if you don't understand what i write, don't comment it.

it was a chaining "phase/battle" at first because we couldnt engage you without sailing into towers and forts. FOR THIS SITUATION you had the better wind because of the heel of ships and the better chainrange in this situation. I got the information that we can't reach you with chains while you chained us so we dropped sails.

Also you say fireship is not a valid tactic, were you command in port-au-prince? Don't shitchat to me when i don't even shitchat to you. I even said you played it pretty solid so we lost at the 22vs25 situation.

I don't shitchat or brag about victory... And I was not fireship (not designed) in P-a-P. Sorry if I offended you, but had no intend to do it. I didn't insult anyone in my post, please keep it on a good level discussion redii.

Edited by sruPL

On ‎04‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 1:03 PM, JonSnowLetsGo said:

Yep you played that well in Bridgetown. You were much better organized and had better teamplay.

Your try with fakefireship was a good idea: mind if i borrow? :P

On ‎04‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 0:47 PM, rediii said:

srupl if you don't understand what i write, don't comment it.

it was a chaining "phase/battle" at first because we couldnt engage you without sailing into towers and forts. FOR THIS SITUATION you had the better wind because of the heel of ships and the better chainrange in this situation. I got the information that we can't reach you with chains while you chained us so we dropped sails.

Also you say fireship is not a valid tactic, were you command in port-au-prince? Don't shitchat to me when i don't even shitchat to you. I even said you played it pretty solid so we lost at the 22vs25 situation.

Thats exactly the reason of why we formed that line, we now we where going to outrange you

Guest sruPL
7 hours ago, Donnerschock said:

What happens when somebody leaks to the other alliance that we will bring many newcomers to a Shallow Water PB results in many of our losses but still for me one of the funniest PBs i ever had. :-)

You think their fleet would be different if not me? You think they got no alts in British nation to read it? You think they got no spies? I see someone is desperately looking for drama.

Nonetheless, you say many of our losses, if anyone feels like for him Heavy Rattlesnake is a heavy lose, please pm me and I will donate him a free Heavy Snake. 

Nonetheless, if we had lost Pedro Cay, that would be something cool to recapture in future. Important crafting region? No. Important resource? No. Important strategic position? As long as they can only dock shallow ships, no one cares.

Edited by sruPL

3 hours ago, rediii said:

Yes because someone told us that they plan to take new guys to the PB and we told him we dont change our plans we brought 22 of our finest players and sent them to join all over the place because who needs 25 anyway?

Our fleet composition had nothing to do with sruPL

to be fair you had a lot more then 22, they just did not manage to get in despite logging out in-front of the port 

• Like 4