Game-Labs Forum

Good fights Battle(pvp,pb) video reports

Alex Яс

Hi british mates and PB enemies (in this case HRE),

I just want to say some short personal remarks:

a) I attended the PB at "Port au Prince" as a single Royal member yesterday - it was my first real PB also...(usually I am more a trader or Screener)

B) therefore it was a very nice fight and experience for me and, as I heard in the aftermath, for all other GB participants,

c) as an unexperienced PB player it is very useful to recap / revaluate this PB on the videostream from Redii - thanks for that and all other who usually stream and post PB in the Forum.

d) thanks also to Redii that he is speaking german very well ( :D) -  as an native german speaker it is easier for me to understand the opposite side of the battle and see where the mistakes from our side could be found - ;)

e) I am looking forward for the next one...and it was also a pleasure to be with AHOY, sruPL Jister, and all other GB players...

f) sruPL - next time we make two Lines directly and hit the enemy like Nelson at Trafalgar...on the other hand no PB is the same...

Thanks again to you.

Lord C Sharadon - Head of SCRAP - Sharadon's Caribean Rapid Artificial Procurement

• Like 4

On 28/2/2017 at 7:32 AM, BABAY said:

Santo Domingo :P

The Danes celebrate the victory, and mock the captives Lord Vicious :)

Dunno why but i picture your celebration more like this  (or it was RUS clan tactical debriefing before pb? )

Edited by Lord Vicious

There are plenty of players at 1:40AM server time ( and up to 2:30 AM taking from yesterday sample ) and the ones I saw were spanish and french nations and sailing west yucatan and gulf of mexico. No idea if they participate in conquest though.

Sure Hethwill,

There were plenty of players by that time...did you get server number ?

Can we objectively compare this number with the earlier evening server time ?

I dunno what's your point... maybe to mention that few alters with French or Spanish flags were sailing around ?

They outnumbered us but we fought well, if it was the old system we could have won the battle. :)

I had fun in the battle but this morning was very bad, I do this once a week, more than once nope, they can take the free port if they want ;)

Edited by Capt. Daniel
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Capt. Daniel said:

They outnumbered us but we fought well, if it was the old system we could have won the battle. :)

I had fun in the battle but this morning was very bad, I do this once a week, more than once nope, they can take the free port if they want ;)

i will zombi for 2 or 3 days again due of this pb...

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

tbh i didn't understand your tactic in boarding but so far so good, you can continue next time like that. I first thought you were trying to improve prep to disengage and then sudenty you wast your prer for nothing...weird

yea I screwed that one up.  hitting brace TANKS your prep.  Then I had a brain fart and thought I could win that one until I got raked for 80.  At least I capped a dude before I went out :-)

2 hours ago, Christendom said:

yea I screwed that one up.  hitting brace TANKS your prep.  Then I had a brain fart and thought I could win that one until I got raked for 80.  At least I capped a dude before I went out :-)

Have made this mistake so many times... They should make brace not h or board not g. This problem is happening to often...

Videos will be up tomorrow as usual...

A snappy salute to the western PB fleet at Orinoco, you fought very well!
Need to analyze what happened and turn it against you guys. ^^

Also a salute to the western PB fleet at Pampatar, you fought like lions, a very entertaining PB!

Here a primer from Pampatar tonight:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/156902491437937617/7906AC3893E485D7D5F5AEE0E432401083B8C503/

Edited by sveno

Guest sruPL

Good job for French on screening Castries, at least we could have some fun in screening battle (sank 3 Bucs, Bellona, Wappen, Indefatigable, Constitution, Renomee, 2 Pickles and Lynx :P)

Of course the enemies were outgunned, but it was fun to fight it ^^

tdoIlu.jpg?nocache=1488492810183

Guest sruPL
3 minutes ago, Kloothommel said:

Am I correct in seeing lord Vicious was rekt again at Basse-Terre? By Babay? Oh, my...

4769756.jpg

I am trying to figure out if Vicious doesn't like Castries anymore, I thought it used to be his favourite PB!

1 minute ago, sruPL said:

I am trying to figure out if Vicious doesn't like Castries anymore, I thought it used to be his favourite PB!

Good luck to make it go throught French Screen. You have been caught by ou 2 firsts wave... Still many to past before joining the port.

TBH, i think that attacking a so close port of a capital is almost impossible

• Like 1

Guest sruPL
13 hours ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

Good luck to make it go throught French Screen. You have been caught by ou 2 firsts wave... Still many to past before joining the port.

TBH, i think that attacking a so close port of a capital is almost impossible

I think it's a reply to wrong post. Anyway answering your question, first time we captured Castries, we waited outside Castries for 30 minutes roughly. We had about 50x 1st rates and lots of frigates. By saying it's almost impossible, you just provoke us even more to take it :) Ahhhh, and we could always logout or generate a fog ;)

Edited by sruPL

6 hours ago, sruPL said:

I think it's a reply to wrong post. Anyway answering your question, first time we captured Castries, we waited outside Castries for 30 minutes roughly. We have about 50x 1st rates and lots of frigates. By saying it's almost impossible, you just provoke us even more to take it :) Ahhhh, and we could always logout or generate a fog ;)

First time you capture Castrie it was by mistakes, you didn't think you could capture it, you make it for troll wihtout screen and almot withtout defenders. It was on J5 post patch. Don't try to change history. The behaviors of your US friends will not be forgotten and your minus victory will not be change in a D Day. It was a crappy victory as was your attacks yesterday and all this week everywhere. You win 2 ports on 10 offensive PB. Both were in middle of the night against minus forces or no forces. Congrats i tiphat you for your ability to be so good

Guest sruPL
49 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

First time you capture Castrie it was by mistakes, you didn't think you could capture it, you make it for troll wihtout screen and almot withtout defenders. It was on J5 post patch. Don't try to change history. The behaviors of your US friends will not be forgotten and your minus victory will not be change in a D Day. It was a crappy victory as was your attacks yesterday and all this week everywhere. You win 2 ports on 10 offensive PB. Both were in middle of the night against minus forces or no forces. Congrats i tiphat you for your ability to be so good

Are you becoming the LV of French nation? Keep in mind we don't logout in front of the ports, because we're not losers and cry babies when we get screened :)

Yea, you lost Castries to a troll attack, it makes you look even worse. PB was full, 25v25 and defendind side was full French. Don't excuse it with trolling, bad day, bad time or screening. PB was taking place normally.

Edited by sruPL

Just now, sruPL said:

Are you becoming the LV of French nation? Keep in mind we don't logout in front of the ports, because we're not losers and cry babies when we get screened :)

I thought it was because your behviors list was already full^^

To be back on thread, it could be good to have a stram of Castrie PB too :D

• Like 1