Game-Labs Forum

pvp2 BRITAIN CIVIL WAR

Rebel Witch

Hodo is a stooge for cka that just wants to smear me (he admits he loves to troll people which is no help to him). To be expected though since i now oppose CKA after they called me a spy and they continue to sling insults at me or those i associate with in the game. 

The facts are clear. It was a big mistake for cordova to backstab black or to go to war with black period. I tried to reason with cordova to make peace soon as he could and that made me very unpopular as did my insistence we make peace with the danes.

CKA,  thought they could fight off black, now the war is lost, britain is ruined yet they still refuse to make a treaty with black. these people have lost all respect on the server as more new and casual players in britain realize just how much cka and their stooges and shills are the perpetrators of this mess. 

CKA...cordova, britain is waiting for you to man up and work out peace with black. when you lose a war you are supposed to make peace. Sadly since its a game people like cka can just sit stubbornly while the game is ruined for the rest of the brits. 

Someone called for a pic of numbers? This was just one PvP battle after apparently a full PB at Morant? All I know is that the Brits and US were outnumbered in both PvP battles after that PB. Plus the ZILCH and other rat clans making a ruckus in the Bahamas for the US at the same time.

All I know is it was great fun in the PvP....sinking....yet again. heh. I should steal that players name SirSinksAlot :D

iiZhMsg.jpg

Taking out fleets from each side, looks to be 15 US/Brit vs 15 Pirates and in similar ships no less.

I'd take that any day of the week for fun PvP. Outnumbered? not in this picture. I'm sure possibly in other battles though it may have been the case. Adding fleet ships, the Brit/US could've used their ai fleets to good use and possibly won this fight :). I have no idea about ship types, but it seems to suggest a good amount of 4th and 5th rates mixed for Us/Brit side.

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 3

Taking out fleets from each side, looks to be 15 US/Brit vs 15 Pirates and in similar ships no less.

I'd take that any day of the week for fun PvP. Outnumbered? not in this picture. I'm sure possibly in other battles though it may have been the case. Adding fleet ships, the Brit/US could've used their ai fleets to good use and possibly won this fight :). I have no idea about ship types, but it seems to suggest a good amount of 4th and 5th rates mixed for Us/Brit side.

The pic is to show that Brits alone, US alone, do not outnumber pirates and all those who left our nations to join BLACK and the other pirate clans. But yes, it was all 4ths for the most part and a lot of fun, even though after about a 1/4 dmg to enemy we just couldnt get any more. They have beast ships, well built., they're all Old Ironsides :)

• Like 1

Koltes,

You appear to be filled with rage, man.  Not sure where it all came from, but geez please take a breath...inhale, hold, exhale.  Have a drink or something.  Relax, seriously, don't forget this is merely a video game and we are just testing an alpha version.

BTW, I have no pirate or GB alts so I have no idea what transpires in your private or nation chats.  You can quote what those guys say all day but it's hearsay to me.  If it's global take a screenshot, I for one haven't seen that stuff.

Your implication that pirates should be able to own the whole map because this is not a historical game and that I should therefore go play pve instead, is misguided at best.  Everyone playing this game knows this isn't an exact replica of that age, but also knows that pirates aren't supposed to be a nation, it's been said and agreed upon dozens of times over many many discussions here.  Because you are wrong about it doesn't mean that I or others need to go play pve.

BTW, this thread has probably run its course IMO, since this civil war appears to be over.  Time to move on to more pleasant times, a port reset, and some new game dynamics.  Or just wipe the whole map if you have time, feed that rage.

Jean,

Filled with rage?? Is this another internet forum diagnosis? I assure you I'm totally calm, but I'll tell you what I'm filled with.

I'm fed up with lies and/or comments from people that have an opinion without having any knowledge of facts. That's all.

Also I have no "implication that pirates SHOULD be able to own the whole map" or any other nations in that matter. But we DO own half of the map. Map we DONT need. Own for a reason to smack heads of those who crossed us in a very bad way.

There are game mechanics. We use them. I'm sure they will be changed. Whatever comes we will use as well. Don't be fooled about the port wipe. It's the people that matters

In regards this thread getting off the rail, probably is, though I would like to think that I still pretty much remain on the subject. Though you right. Nothing else to discuss here, so please stop all whining about pirates doing this and that. Lets spend more time IN the game.

Cheers

You, BLACK clan, wanted PVP, the US quit giving you PVP when the CKA and AGW decided we didn't want to obliterate the US down to 1 port.   We felt it would be bad for the game and the community.  You all didn't give a damn so you continued your fight with the US. 

CKA went and took a port that was inside of our agreed upon line.   You had already grown tired of fighting an opponent who didn't fight back.   So you (BLACK) decided to strike at the next biggest kid on the block, GB.  

You came up with a trumped up BS excuse and used British alt accounts in the nation chat to spread those lies against Cordova and CKA.   You sweet talked a very gullible, self-proclaimed diplomat and convinced him that CKA was at fault.   When this individual had acted completely on his own with out the support of the clan leadership or really their knowledge until after it was done.  

Then this person attempted to leave the clan, and take several people with him and most likely had plans to empty the clan storage banks when he left.  The clan acted first and removed him before he could be a threat.   This lead to this and another post filled with whine.... more whine than a French vineyard. 

Now you continue to change the story and come up with more bullshit reasons than Napoléon and his reasons for his defeat at Waterloo.   You yet again decide to change the focus and turn on me.  Which I find quite frankly funny as hell.   It shows how little you have to stand on.    

You still say you have fewer people fighting than GB and US.  Well again you post pictures of the one off fights where you are actually out numbered.  But yet to you don't post pictures of the 3 out of 4 times you not only have the US and GB out numbered but also have active attacks on other nations as well.   

And now that they US is fighting you again you have turned your attention back to them.  

I think I have summed up the events well enough.  

I came here not to be that guy, but you want me to air out your dirty laundry I will.   You enjoy using alts to spread rumors and lies about people.  You, Loco, have admitted you have no life and spend over 12 hours a day in this game.  Which leads me to believe this game IS your life.   Which like this game means you are incomplete and lacking.  

I will give you all credit, you teach your members well how to game the game, and exploit the hell out of the games flaws and mechanics.  Good on you for that.   It makes those who are legit players a challenge to fight.   When they actually fight and don't run.   But to your discredit, you claim to want PvP.  Then place the port timers to a time that ONLY a person with no life or job can even think about going after.  You don't want PvP, you want to win, and win at all costs. 

It wasn't just because of one port taken by CKA from BLACK. It was a broken agreement. Loco has approached Cordova and asked why did he do this? Cordova replied only that he did what he believed was good for his nation. Loco said, but that means you are now going against us. Does this mean war? Cordova never responded. Loco said, if this means war your clan and nation will pay, are you sure you want this? Again Cordova haven't responded. But BLACK still haven't actually done anything (still stumbled with this stupid move from our GB ally) until couple of days later the global chat blew up with US and GB players start accusing pirates of breaking the deal with GB. Pirates breaking the deal? Pirates who has never broke any agreements before?

F...ck ooooooffff! :lol:

This is how and why it has started. On the grounds of false accusations for the deeds of the very people who actually accused us. :blink:

You are the person who creates false facts in his heads and creates an imaginary world based on those facts.

You are the person who simply ignores the true facts that are given to him by multiple people.

You are the person who knows nothing about the situation, but got strong opinion on it that you defend with some bullshit arguments.

Don't bother replying. I'm done talking to you.

Edited by koltes

Someone called for a pic of numbers? This was just one PvP battle after apparently a full PB at Morant? All I know is that the Brits and US were outnumbered in both PvP battles after that PB. Plus the ZILCH and other rat clans making a ruckus in the Bahamas for the US at the same time.

All I know is it was great fun in the PvP....sinking....yet again. heh. I should steal that players name SirSinksAlot :D

iiZhMsg.jpg

How is that out numbered?  I counted 7 more ships on the Brit/US side?  Don't tell me your like the Dutch and don't count AI?   If there is a ship in the battle it counts, but it might be just why you guys and them keep loosing PvP fights when you out number us.  Cause hate to say it AI can be pretty stupid and some times hurt you in a fight when they go full retard mode.

They have beast ships, well built., they're all Old Ironsides :)

Having fought on the US side I know for fact NPG had admitted to showing up many times in basic ships with no mods.  Let me tell you a little secret.  OUR PORT BATTLE SHIPS ARE FITTED FOR JUST THAT TO FIGTH AND FIGHT HARD.  Most of them are tanked out with good mod set ups and ready for a brawl.  While we have other ships for PvP play.     We aren't affraid to loose our ships and will fight to the last man if need be.  That is why we win fights.  Way to many of our victories have been when we are out number and as soon as we start to sink some one the other team runs and breaks down and every one starts escaping.   Funny it's getting so common we actually know who to expect to pop and escape first in the battle.

Hodo,

So what the timers upset you? I didnt come on here complaining when you guys set them to my 4am, so I couldnt hit them.

This game is played by people around the world. So we set the timers to a time we can defend because we have aussies in our nation. Its called tactics. You started this by outing me as not knowing anything so 

I love how you say we had US down to 1 port. They had 40 when you guys backstabbed us. We came after you guys because of the backstab. What did you expect us to do just walk away without repercussions.

If you didnt want the alliance you could have been a man about it came on ts and said hey alliance over back to war.

• Like 1

If you guys didn't go to the US and make a non aggression pact and then take corrientes off us we wouldn't be warring.

The deal was clear we get corrientes as a jump off point to get Conttoy. Once we had Conttoy you could have it. At the time corrientes was a US port, and during the week I would ask Cordova are you going to hit it and he said no not yet we don't have the numbers. I said you don't mind we have it as a jump off and he said sure. I even said to him if you can help screen we can get it done quicker and he said he would screen but that never happened.

Anyways I don't know why I have to keep explaining this to you. You have said your not an officer and yet you make irrefutable claims.

How does the map show we stabbed you first? You stabbed us first taking our port off us. Corrientes was ours we took off the US. Just like down Panama we pushed IS back so you guys can come collect the pixels. As allies that's what we did, to keep you guys happy.

Also I told Cordova we wanted to push US to 5 ports. But I told him pushing them to one port won't happen as they are a large force. Heck even getting a port near Tumbado is hard work a credit to them. As for taking them to one port who feeds you all this?

OK, so, if there are race issues going on in chat, the appropriate way to handle them is to right click their name when they say something of that nature, and click report.  Reports are gone through (roughly) weekly.  The appropriate place to handle them is not here on the forums.

While National News is less heavily moderated than other sections of the forum, there IS still moderation that happens.  If you can't say your piece without making accusations as to the quality of a player's character, it's best not to say it at all.  If you need to repost your National News posts, please keep them roughly in line with what you might see in an 18th Century Newspaper, and without personal accusations.

Can you please lock this thread? It's pretty clear nothing is getting done except make PvP2 look bad (I jumped to PvP1 this week as a result of this ongoing BS). No one is saying anything remotely important or relevant to the National News  (nothing here is newsworthy it's just playground name calling and bullying). Cheers and good sailing all. 

• Like 1

Can you please lock this thread? It's pretty clear nothing is getting done except make PvP2 look bad (I jumped to PvP1 this week as a result of this ongoing BS). No one is saying anything remotely important or relevant to the National News  (nothing here is newsworthy it's just playground name calling and bullying). Cheers and good sailing all. 

No, I want to eat my popcorn and read this forum.  But seriously, I may be playing on PvP1 for the time being, but I like to keep up with the politics of PvP2.  I was there for about 1/2 of this drama unfolding at the time.  I would like to come back and play there at some point when the dust settles down. 

I kind of understand were Rebel Witch is coming from because I was at the negotiations between Cordova and the United States.  When we found out he was double dealing, my guild went on the offensive against Britain and took a few ports before the Alliance was formed.  There was some drama/infighting between my clan and several other clans for attacking Britain.  My clan ended up fracturing because of it and our best players went Pirate.  As for me, I went PvP1 for a fresh new start. 

My personal opinion on the matter, BLACK should seriously back off and let Britain have some of its ports back.  US should back off Spain and let them have more ports.  You want to promote a healthy server and not wipe nations down to 1 port.

Edited by Ultravis
  • Like 1

Bailing on a server cuz of chat going on that you can ignore? Im old, i get it but that seems wierd to me. I know this is a game and most people just look out for themselves and try to "win" but come on.

Have some loyalty. Be part of the solution instead of part of the problem ( by bailing)and try to make things better.

You guys who leave are not the only ones who feel the way you do so why not unite and start a resistance? Start small, make it a game within the game to recruit more to your side. Work behind the scenes to undermine the evil empire who has taken over your faction.

Im in a tiny minority among the pirate faction who dont get involved in war or helping with port battles etc and it has made me zero friends and even (back when they could)has had several of my own clans declare me kill on sight. I didnt bail, i didnt come here begging for stuff or calling them out and in time ive found a happt medium and doing ok.

I know im still not the big clans favorite person but we have found ways to coexist and even work together at times while both of us doing what we want.

This may be a game but its still a picture of the real world so try and act that way and be a force of change for your belief instead of bailing and leaving others like you with less friends.

Besides the less colored flags and ports there are the less people for me to attack so selfishly i want the nationals to thrive so i can take thier shit.

• Like 5

Bailing on a server cuz of chat going on that you can ignore? Im old, i get it but that seems wierd to me. I know this is a game and most people just look out for themselves and try to "win" but come on.

Have some loyalty. Be part of the solution instead of part of the problem ( by bailing)and try to make things better.

You guys who leave are not the only ones who feel the way you do so why not unite and start a resistance? Start small, make it a game within the game to recruit more to your side. Work behind the scenes to undermine the evil empire who has taken over your faction. 

ect...

The thing is though, the group I used to play with all went pirate, and I don't want to be a pirate.  I was loyal to my clan and Nation until my clan bailed for pirate.  I am not mad at them, I understand their reasons, but there really was no one left for me to play with except NPG.  No offence to NPG, but they don't have what I am looking for in a clan.  I would really like to switch to another faction other than USA to add balance, but I cannot build up a nation without help.  I am just 1 person with no group who wants to play a nation other than pirate or USA.  So I went PvP1 and found a group of guys that are Swedish.  Its nothing personal against PvP2, I just don't want to be USA or Pirate. 

Also, pirate has had way too many defectors as Cpt. Blackthorne has pointed out several times.  You pirates need to diversify yourselves amongst the other nations and promote a healthy server of competition between the different factions.  As it stands now, it looks like there is only going to be USA and Pirate soon.

I don't really care about all the drama and politics. I just think that all the bullying and griefing of GB players needs to stop. I think it's time for the mods/devs to put an end to this behavior.

Griefing has been exacerbated by the developers game development decisions.  With 2 minute timers and no safe zones near nation Capitals, it is a ruthless world out there for small faction players and new players.  I know that there is a tiny safe zone near the capital, but it really is not enough.

The funny thing is, I am not mad at anyone in this situation. 

I find it quite frankly sad that, the SAME drama happens in every PVP game I see.

While I find myself deep in it right now, I am not upset by it or really put off by it.   I know like all forms of PVP drama it will pass, and in a few weeks there will be new drama from somewhere else. 

ect...

Drama is part of what makes these types of games so fun.  There has to be drama to promote conflict in a pvp game.  The thing is though, people need to realize that it is just a game and at the end of the day, losing your pixel ship doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.  You can always buy or build a new one.

• Like 1

The agreement also included St. George or how ever it is spelled.

You attacked that port first, which was clearly ours (GB) and thus violated your part of the agreement. So as retaliation the GB took Corrientes.

St George? You do realize that day the flag that was pulled Georgetown was a mistake and straight away we pulled the US Georgetown. Cordova knew this as he pm me and said are you hitting our Georgetown I said no we hitting US Georgetown. We all laughed about it because of the spelling. Anyways we never planted that flag and told Cordova thank you for pointing it out because we would have sailed all that way with the wrong flag.

Once again you are making false claims.

• Like 1

No, I want to eat my popcorn and read this forum. But seriously, I may be playing on PvP1 for the time being, but I like to keep up with the politics of PvP2. I was there for about 1/2 of this drama unfolding at the time. I would like to come back and play there at some point when the dust settles down.

I kind of understand were Rebel Witch is coming from because I was at the negotiations between Cordova and the United States. When we found out he was double dealing, my guild went on the offensive against Britain and took a few ports before the Alliance was formed. There was some drama/infighting between my clan and several other clans for attacking Britain. My clan ended up fracturing because of it and our best players went Pirate. As for me, I went PvP1 for a fresh new start.

My personal opinion on the matter, BLACK should seriously back off and let Britain have some of its ports back. US should back off Spain and let them have more ports. You want to promote a healthy server and not wipe nations down to 1 port.

This guy confirms Cordovas double dealing and he is US.

Also I have discussed giving Britain back Jamacia but no one wants to talk. the negotiation table is open. I'm all for server health. We finished our plan and now we want to know does Brit still want war?

I find it quite frankly sad that, the SAME drama happens in every PVP game I see.

While I find myself deep in it right now, I am not upset by it or really put off by it. I know like all forms of PVP drama it will pass, and in a few weeks there will be new drama from somewhere else.

I don't think BLACK are bad, I think there are a few bad "seeds" in BLACK, but ultimately I find they as annoying as any PK clan. They claim one thing they say one thing, like challenge to a 1v1 then call all their friends, or say they want PvP then avoid actual fights. But hey that is the nature of a wannabe hard clan.

Coming from other PVP oriented games and seeing a far harsher environment than this, I find it always mildly entertaining to see people cry about PvP when on a PvP server. If there is going to be fighting, there is going to be egos, and with egos comes trash talking. And with trash talking comes butt hurt, butt hurt leads to drama.

I agree that this thread should be locked. It has run its course, and all it is doing is continuing to add to the tensions and butt hurt of some individuals.

I am sure Loco is fine and I myself am fine, but others seem to be taking this very personally.

I saw you yesterday at lie vache and I was on my own I hoped you came back for a 1v1 I even pmed you to come back.

Also I don't do much of a blockade anymore on KPR job is done plan finished. I want to start diplomacy talks this is why I love the game. It's a sandbox and we have the tools to make it work or not. When Pirates where down to one port for a while they made diplo talks and grew slowly.

What's happened in the past has happened, water under the bridge. Let's look forward?

• Like 1

St George? You do realize that day the flag that was pulled Georgetown was a mistake and straight away we pulled the US Georgetown. Cordova knew this as he pm me and said are you hitting our Georgetown I said no we hitting US Georgetown. We all laughed about it because of the spelling. Anyways we never planted that flag and told Cordova thank you for pointing it out because we would have sailed all that way with the wrong flag.

Once again you are making false claims.

Don't waste your time man. He wasn't even around then. He's going on hearsay.

Edited by Blkmgc

While I find myself deep in it right now, I am not upset by it or really put off by it.   I know like all forms of PVP drama it will pass, and in a few weeks there will be new drama from somewhere else. 

I don't think BLACK are bad, I think there are a few bad "seeds" in BLACK, but ultimately I find they as annoying as any PK clan.  They claim one thing they say one thing, like challenge to a 1v1 then call all their friends, or say they want PvP then avoid actual fights.   But hey that is the nature of a wannabe hard clan. 

Coming from other PVP oriented games and seeing a far harsher environment than this, I find it always mildly entertaining to see people cry about PvP when on a PvP server.  If there is going to be fighting, there is going to be egos, and with egos comes trash talking.  And with trash talking comes butt hurt, butt hurt leads to drama. 

I agree that this thread should be locked.  It has run its course, and all it is doing is continuing to add to the tensions and butt hurt of some individuals.  

I am sure Loco is fine and I myself am fine, but others seem to be taking this very personally.  

Hodo, You are not deep in it, you were never a big part of anything about this, you just placed yourself here to troll and spread misinformation to support cka, you are not fooling anyone , especially with your meaningless comments about your war history , personal life etc. Hodo, its obvious you want to be somebody here, but you have done nothing constructive. Want to do something or mean something? Get cordova to make peace with BLACK.

Edited by Rebel Witch

This thread is under special scrutiny at this time, as the reports coming out of here are getting rather ridiculous.  This thread is not immune to moderation, though we typically moderate with a lighter touch.  Warnings may come out of this, and, if need be, this thread will be locked.

National News is a sort of playground for players on the forums.  Don't make us start giving you all time outs.

• Like 3

Sorry I was busy with something else. And I don't even think I saw your PM. But I did fight some ZILCH member last night outside of Atwood... he got mad that I stayed upwind of him and blew his mast off. He said I didn't fight a fair fight. Loco you need to talk to those ZILCH guys and teach them to keep the weather gauge.

I told him I learned it from fighting BLACK. BTW I have learned a lot fighting you all. I learned what perks to run, what mods, and how to keep the weather gauge.

Zilch is a pretty new clan and they are growing and learning. We all started somewhere. But hey they happy to have a go.

Loco: We're having a blast fighting you guys around the map!

too bad we weren't in larger ships last night when we met up ;)

PS- you know you're never going to get 'an apology' etc... so make your peace with your Pirate sympathizers, have them take their port queen ships out to recap a few ports from you, and lets get on with the merriment!

I agree mate. It's time to look forward and I will discuss things with the clan.

• Like 1