Game-Labs Forum

pvp2 BRITAIN CIVIL WAR

Rebel Witch

Im a pirate i dont attack ports. I dont even care abut ports. He made it seem like just because someone is on pvp2 they cant handle a different sever. Made no sense but now i see it was jist another lame dig on pirates.

I have to admit I am not entirely sure I like the mechanic where players can just take all their stuff and go to the pirate team. It's a bit too easy and seems to breed national minded entire pirate clans instead of pirate raider clans.

• Like 1

I have to admit I am not entirely sure I like the mechanic where players can just take all their stuff and go to the pirate team. It's a bit too easy and seems to breed national minded entire pirate clans instead of pirate raider clans.

well its not really that easy anymore now you have to delete that character and make a new one under pirate. So to move everything over you have to have help from others that are ether moving with you or are already there. 

Here's my summary:
1) Pirates are enjoying this because when GB and US are allied, they lose fights, so they include the various "if you weren't allied with the US this wouldn't be a problem"
2) A lot of bullshit stuff that happen, someone was kicked out of a clan via a legit mechanism for a clan, and now someone is butt hurt. 
3) Butt hurt person complains and is getting other butt hurt people to complain

4) Alts are being used to stoke the fire more in nation chats and game (same as what happened with the US nation chat and to several US clans by other US clans)
5) Everyone wants the game played their way.

Did I miss anything?

• Like 1

copy that , i was able to wiggle the knife out of my back, just minor bleeding now. :)

hodo, sorry if i insulted you earlier in my deer in headlights panic of figuring out what the hell just happened to get kicked out of cka by what i thought were my mates. thankfully i had enough people convo me to give me a hug and insight into what went on behind my back and i dont feel too shocked anymore.

anyways , no hard feelings, i forgive anyone who backstabbed me and we will sail in the future im sure :)

Britain and her players need peace. make it happen cka!!

Or how about you participate in making peace. From an outsider perspective this is a case of sour grapes that you are pursuing and seem to be speaking for everyone, but I don't see the actual numbers here on this thread other then pirates. 

No nation will get strong other than the pirates. The reason being is that every time this happens that a clan loses their home base, they quit that nation and all go rat. So, soon PvP2 will be nothing but pirates...as already when you count active players on PvP2, it is the Pirate nation with far more active players than any other nation....at least during our primetime

You still have the highest player population. Two days ago you had 25 at Mayaguana and outside there still was another 15 tagging our guys from making the port battle. Don't talk to me about numbers. bro I dunno where you been but every port battle we have been outnumbered and yet you say everyone re-rolls pirate.

There was a moderator on the other day in game who confirmed that US has the largest active players base. Pixel ports does not equal largest player pop. We are just organized and that's it. With new game mechanics and no more flags we should be able to get all our guys in one spot.

I dont think anyone should be able to swap. Its silly and caters to try hards. That will be what kills this game more than anything. Everyone is already showing that.

Very true.

CKA+AGW+RED+STERN = about 20-30 players during primetime.

BLACK= about 15-20

WHORE= about 10-15

ZILCH= 5-10

HYDRA=3-5

Even if you go with the lowest end of the numbers you have 33 at a minimum, and possibly over 50 at max.

I doubt the US and GB have 50 active pvpers total.

Lol whore is a one man clan. The other day you guys had 25v10 at Carlisle and still had more boats waiting outside. Yet you say we have the most players. I love how you all make assumptions. There is always two sides to a story and then there is screenshots.

Lots of mis information floating around. Understandably so given the turn of events and the desire to remain "popular". Funny stuff.

Truth of the matter is is that many players keep beating the " Doesn't matter, port wipe is coming" drum and furthering the misinformation. Its really more of a dis service since the port wipe , given the mechanics that are going to be involved going ahead' isn't going to be the " magic bullet" everyone is touting it to be. As a matter of fact its playing right into the hands of the tactics that are killing us now. And our alliance is totally useless , but the same majority keep voting it in (that system needs fixed as well if this game is to survive) because of active badgering of the new players who don't know better. We've been in working alliances before, and this aint it. Hell, the Dutch do more for us , and they are a fraction of the size of our "allies". I'd leave , but its like a train wreck. I just.. have to... stay... and... watch. Good time for crafting anyways. :)

If anything, I hope that this all provides useful info for further development.

Happy sailing.

Edited by Blkmgc
  • Like 1

You still have the highest player population. Two days ago you had 25 at Mayaguana and outside there still was another 15 tagging our guys from making the port battle.

Not quite, not even close. I've never been in a PB where the US fielded an entire team, except back when I first started playing. And sitting outside, we had maybe 3 US and 3 Brits. When you want to make such claims, you might want to post screenshots...or it didn't happen :D

There was a moderator on the other day in game who confirmed that US has the largest active players base.

That moderator absolutely did not say the words "active player base", but rather stated that more players on this server joined as the US. These mean two different things. And I know the conversation because this conversation was in the Brit Chat. If it was in global or pirate, I've no idea. At any rate, it seems quite logical, considering the server location. (I'm curious to know how many of them are pirate and brit alt spies. We see many of them. I'm also curious to know how many National players have left their nation to go rat when it was so easy to do. I know of 5 complete US clans of 10+ in each clan that left before August. I wasn't on during August so, I've no idea how many left then.)

But if we disagree on any of this we can certainly ask the moderators/admins/devs.....Hey y'all, first, can a moderator see how many ACTIVE players are logged in for each nation??? and if not, can mods/admins/devs at all see how many members are in each nation? and how active each nation is?

Anyway, all I see is that the US cannot field more than 2 teams of 10-15...even with all the "carebear newbs" hanging out at Cton and crying every time they see a rat gank fleet of 3-5. (which btw many times these 'newbs' are spies trying to lure us into the rat gank fleets.)

The Pirates however, are capable of fielding 20 in a PB against the Brits in Jamaica, and 20 against the US in the Bahamas, and 5-10 against the French and/or Dutch, and at least 4-6 that I've seen way out at Kidd's Harbor. So if we count this up, that's 60ish rats vs the 30ish US plus the random carebear newbs afraid to leave cton. And considering the French and Dutch have numbers in the morning more often than at night, it is obvious who has the largest active population during primetime.

• Like 2

You still have the highest player population. Two days ago you had 25 at Mayaguana and outside there still was another 15 tagging our guys from making the port battle. Don't talk to me about numbers. bro I dunno where you been but every port battle we have been outnumbered and yet you say everyone re-rolls pirate.

There was a moderator on the other day in game who confirmed that US has the largest active players base. Pixel ports does not equal largest player pop. We are just organized and that's it. With new game mechanics and no more flags we should be able to get all our guys in one spot.

No...That was 25 in port battle that were US and 10 outside that were Brit. I know because I was there. 

Don't lecture on numbers either bro.

• Like 2

They think if they kill PVP2 the devs will merge with PVP1.   The problem is, these big fish in the little pond of PVP2 think they can handle PVP1... LOL OH how they are wrong.

Its not a matter of handling it. There is a little culture shock at first. AFK sailing anywhere will get you sunk or capped. You need to leave KPR Knowing that THERE IS A GANK FLEET OUT SIDE, not maybe or could be THERE IS ONE. Nations Defend key ports to the death. There are alot of good players out there and they are always coming up with new builds to counter the build you made to counter their build :). Big fleets are 25 plus a good screening force. if you show up with less your hoping to ninja a un defended port or get it before they can respond. Oh and the Big one is Victorys dont cost 6mil thts just crazy can buy 3 of them for that much on PvP1.

No...That was 25 in port battle that were US and 10 outside that were Brit. I know because I was there.

Don't lecture on numbers either bro.

Well I wasn't outside but I was close. I was In the PB and there was a lot and we had 7 in there. From the screenshot there was AI with the fleets outside so I was close.

As for blackthorns saying we field 20 I would love to see that screenshot.

Edited by Loco Bandito

Lol Hodo where do you get these magic numbers. We had 16 on in clan. Seen 1 Dane out there. Plus Danes can't enter our battles. It's no different when US screen for you. I wasn't at Pedro but I think there was 12 and we had about 8 at morant. Where's your allies in all of these?

I understand your upset but when your leaders keep losing battles and losing face. Maybe people don't want to support your clan, especially after the whole firebombing port battle. That went real well.

Edited by Loco Bandito

No more fascinating than the herp all over that trashborns face in your avatar.

So yeah... numbers.....

Hmm 2 port battles same time..... total of 24 brits between the both of them... 10 sitting in nation chat talking about how bad clans are... 2 are known Pirate alts.

Vs....

28 pirates + 5 Danes......... Yeah..... Oh not to mention the dozen or so pirates sitting around MT fishing as usual.

Hodo,

Its so fun to watch someone with a big mouth that keeps losing...its like watching a little yip yip dog bark at a wolf . keep us entertained Hodo :)

• Like 1

So, Koltes, explain to me this is good for server health HOW (while you're bragging about this map) ?

I guess now all you pirate alts from Brit faction can switch back to Brit now that you've proven how much bigger you are than Cordova?  Made your point?  Feel good now?  Magnified the deficiencies of the game enough yet?  Or am I wrong and was the Caribean all pirate with a couple surrounding minor nations in this age?  This whole thread has been simply about egos, chest beating, looks like nothing has changed by having your big map proudly posted.  Oh, don't forget to smile at the camera when you shake hands with the governor.

• Like 4

So, Koltes, explain to me this is good for server health HOW (while you're bragging about this map) ?

I guess now all you pirate alts from Brit faction can switch back to Brit now that you've proven how much bigger you are than Cordova?  Made your point?  Feel good now?  Magnified the deficiencies of the game enough yet?  Or am I wrong and was the Caribean all pirate with a couple surrounding minor nations in this age?  This whole thread has been simply about egos, chest beating, looks like nothing has changed by having your big map proudly posted.  Oh, don't forget to smile at the camera when you shake hands with the governor.

no one is saying this is good for server health. This map shows what all out war and destruction looks like when we get serious about it. The "sever health" that you are talking about and we refered to was what we were trying to get going before all the back stabing started and now you have this

• Like 1

So, Koltes, explain to me this is good for server health HOW (while you're bragging about this map) ?

I guess now all you pirate alts from Brit faction can switch back to Brit now that you've proven how much bigger you are than Cordova? Made your point? Feel good now? Magnified the deficiencies of the game enough yet? Or am I wrong and was the Caribean all pirate with a couple surrounding minor nations in this age? This whole thread has been simply about egos, chest beating, looks like nothing has changed by having your big map proudly posted. Oh, don't forget to smile at the camera when you shake hands with the governor.

Mate we have 4 nations pulling flags on us. US, Brit, Dutch, French. Heck even the Swedes did. It's not our fault we got our shit together. You do realize you could easily push us back its one clan doing all this. I used to care about server health but with all the bitching and backstabbing who cares anymore.

The only nation not to fuck up our alliance has been the Danes. Yet you guys have multiple alliances, and vote for carebear alliances instead of war. If Pirates weren't warring hardly any ports would change hands. Yet us Pirates can't ally so we are at a disadvantage.

I tell you this the new people who re-roll from other nations who are coming to Pirate for pvp because the nationals have lack of it. So yeah maybe the devs dropped the ball with the whole alliance system.

The better question is what time did you take that. Because I have done the same thing at Mortimer Town at 5AM my time when there are only 40 people on the whole damned server.

Yet you do less than the rest of the pirate faction and yet you dare to come here and talk trash? LOL I have sunk you more than I can count.

I took that pretty much after port morant. Had lunch came back sailed there and sailed past a few Brits and they didn't tag me.

• Like 1