Game-Labs Forum

pvp2 BRITAIN CIVIL WAR

Rebel Witch

The time has come, after weeks of a grinding, bitter war against the pirates, Britain is being led into dismay by CKA leaders shuhac and cordova. Cordova's EGO has become so large he has forgotten his mates. Britain is in ruins, all of her ports are falling.

I am Rebel Witch and i am declaring the civil war against Cordova and CKA, enough is enough. The tyrant must fall. I know many feel the same way.

For those who do not know me, i played the game way too much this summer and all of my time went to support britain and cordova and cka in trying to rebuild britain and make a fun clan for casual players. I have no regrets other than a few missed nights of good sex and free food.

One thing led to another, i disagreed on diplomacy with cordova in some areas but we kept going until CKA began to grow bigger and bigger and with it Cordova's thirst for more power and ports seemed to grow with it, cordova began to command the trust and allegiance of most of britain, he is a great guy all things said. However power corrupts and so with cordova he pissed off his allies the pirates , it does not matter whose fault it was because he was the default leader and it all rests on him, his responsibility.

cordova allied with the usa and dutch and went to war with old ally the pirates (BLACK) . I believed the war would be bitter and long and counter productive to player fun so as a cka diplomat i tried to work on diplomatic peace. CKA rallied everyone, including myself to form the defense and we did for awhile.

then as diplomat i tried to talk to our enemy, how can we get peace diplomatically? BLACK wanted cordova to apologize for stabbing them in the back. i simply went to cordova with that offer and it was then that cordova said i was playing both sides and a traitor. so i took a break from game hoping dust would settle because cordova was like my best friend in the game.

a week or so later. cordova, and shuhac the two leaders of cka unexpectadly accused me of being a spy and kicked me out of cka, and team speak. all of this while the war vs pirates raged on  back and forth, grinding and bitter.

cordova said he was no coward, however the true test of a mans EGO is at what point will he be humble and realize something is very wrong with what he is doing.

cordova just threw one of his most loyal followers under the bus. he back stabbed the very player who backed him up against haters even when we disagreed on policy.

now jamaica is surrounded, now our enemies are seeing how cordova is becoming desperate and vengeful that like a communist tyrant he is purging those who do not follow him lock step, who will be the next british player thrown under the bus by cordova as he flails for support and clings to his power and his fragile EGO? how much longer must britain languish in having lost safety around jamaica?

the time to rise up against the tyrant cordova and CKA Is now. Britain to arms against the very leader who now drags britain through the mud to support his own war , he keeps this war going not for britain but for his EGO he does not give a damn about you the player.

the goal of this civil war is to demand cordova put an end to this war against the pirates, only he can stop it. the goal of this civil war is to get peace for britain so jamaica can be british again and no more threats of invasion.

Long Live the Queen, death to the tyrant usurpers!

The British Civil War has begun.

• Like 7

BLACK clan is coming for CKA. We never wanted this war. We had our own war with the US. We went after the biggest nation, but got forced into war with GB, after Cordova said you will never take Port Antonio. He said bring it. 

One mans ego will ruin a nation. In his best interests for his so loved nation he should do whats right as a leader and a man. 

I have numerous times expressed to talk to him to sort it out and he wants no bar of it.

• Like 1

Civil war patriots of britain how do you help defeat cordova and end this war?

Pressure cordova loyalists to end this war, cordova has become a loser, he must end it.

Do not fight pirates.

Do not join cordova and his loyalists in fighting the pirates.

civil war patriots vs cordova cka loyalists.

let the games begin

• Like 2

The pirates are not at war with britain, they are at war with the tyrant cordova

cordova loyalists will say cordova is not the british leader. i answer to that. Why do you follow cordova then in this war when the pirates specifically keep saying this war is against cordova not britain?

cordova and cka have demanded all britain follow them into this war. cordova loyalists will say players are free to choose. To that i answer a man like myself chose to take a break and was branded a spy, traitor and shuhac told me as he kicked me out of cka that i dont do anything to help. cordova and his minions are EXPECTING ALL BRITS TO HELP CORDOVA or they may think you are a spy. dont you see?

britain is losing this war, players are suffering, innocent players are being branded as traitors, jamaica is lost, how much more suffering and EGO before cordova admits this has to end?

I am loyal to britain and her players and i see cordova is ruining my enjoyment of the game, my game time, i cant use our home ports and so i am rising up against cordova and demanding he stop it now! You should too.

Edited by Rebel Witch

BLACK clan is coming for CKA. We never wanted this war. We had our own war with the US. We went after the biggest nation, but got forced into war with GB, after Cordova said you will never take Port Antonio. He said bring it. 

One mans ego will ruin a nation. In his best interests for his so loved nation he should do whats right as a leader and a man. 

I have numerous times expressed to talk to him to sort it out and he wants no bar of it.

Clearly there are more than one egos at play here. 

I'm behind resolving this however we can because it's at this point damaging to the server and the player base. The stupidity I see on both sides has grown so large it's pushing people off our server and if the Pirates can't be the ones to suck it up princess then hopefully Cordova can be the bigger man. 

Hmm, first you say to not sling mud. Then you level an accusation like that. First off I sold the ships I did for about what it cost me, I even TP'd some there to help out. What did CKA do? Ill tell you. Accuse me of making a profit , did not help with moving ships for all to buy (oh yeah, you provide ships to those who will follow you on Cordovas follies) and you yourself calling new players "carebears," and "lazy" just last night in nation while not one CKA member helped defend the Brigs and cutters getting attacked there. Your pathetic.

New term for any info coming from CKA.... Cordovaganda.

And how are you planning on having this revolt?  By just bitching about stuff in Nation chat?  Or are you going to be like Blkmgc and buy up everything and then double the price so you just screw the new player in hopes of making some pixel money?

Fact is it is a war, and like it or not we are in it together.   They are Pirates, they are enemies of the state, and enemies to ALL nations.  If you support them then you are no better than a pirate yourself.

Edited by Blkmgc

So you bought a bunch of grey constitutions for 200k each?  LOL not likely.   Seeing as they were all NPC built ships and completely basic, they shouldn't run more than 100k.

But hey not judging, its the way you want to play a beta then by all means.  

Does 3 constitute a bunch? Exaggeration is the best ally of the misinformers.You better go check prices , and then check what it costs to sell one , you might want to edit so you dont look too silly. Although not many for sale now someone else buying them all up (hmm, wonder who that is).I mean leave the part where Cordova's the victim for expelling Vulna. Thats good fictional reading.

Does 3 constitute a bunch? Exaggeration is the best ally of the misinformers.You better go check prices , and then check what it costs to sell one , you might want to edit so you dont look too silly. Although not many for sale now someone else buying them all up (hmm, wonder who that is).I mean leave the part where Cordova's the victim for expelling Vulna. Thats good fictional reading.

So, now that you have admitted you were doing it, as people said you were and you denied it.. where do we go from here :)

Rebelwitch aka Countess Vulna,
I'm not in CA, nor do I want to be, but they voted you out from what I listened to on TS, and it wasn't close. In fact no one voted to keep you unless they did and I didn't hear it. There are a hand full of players that I would mute on TS whenever they were on the server. Maybe 3 or 4. I found out that I was not alone in doing that for a select few and you were one of them.

Man you really have a man crush on Cordova.  I HODO am talking to you, not Cordova.  So get that through your skull.  

Next and I watch the ship prices every day.  I also see prices in other ports, you aren't the only one who sells things in game.   I keep a log on a lot of this stuff.   While ships is not my thing I do keep track on them.   It gives me an idea of the market activity. 

When I see 4+ grey NPC ships being resold for 200% markup that is just highway robbery.  I know robbery, I work in the automotive industry.  

A little sales math lesson since you seem dumbfounded by that as well, There is no such thing as %200 markup. The ships cost 208k each and 22k to list. I sold them for 435k.  %48 markup. Id explain the math, but you probably wouldn't get it. Thats 1/5 the price of a player built Connie that will do the same damage in a PB. Besides you guys had no problem buying them, you must have liked the price.

Oh, and I wish your group would stop trying to make it about me , the other 75% of the GB players who dont feel that we should have screwed over the BLACK clan like you guys did, and the new players you have no problem insulting in game. If you think your helping your image, your not.

Edited by Blkmgc

You are right on both parts.  

BTW, where were you all last night, we were giving you all PvP near your home and all your people did was run and hide? 

For me I did the family thing which I normally do on Sundays and don't get on till late.  I did show up for the Kidd Harbour Port Battles.  You might see a decrease in numbers cause it's now football season too.   

To be honest I kinda got bored of the DEEP ports and been trying to help the guys out in the shallow water fights.  Got to change it up every once in a while.

• Like 1

So let us do some math.

208k =cost

22k = overhead

435k = list.

(208+22)-435=205k....

205/208=.9856 or 98.6% profit margin... which is and I stand corrected a markup of 98-99% still out right theft.

Seeing as most crafters are selling for a 50-75% markup on exceptional ships that they spent time on.  

I understand, family first.  Football second... Naval action 3rd or 4th. 

And I like shallow water fighters.

Edit- Ya know what. My dad used to say never argue with idiots theyll drag you to thier level and beat you with experience. Suffice it to say I've been retailing for 30 years , and you have 0 clue as to what you are talking about and your completely wrong. Go to school and pay someone to teach you this stuff like I had to. g'day.

Oh, and enjoy the ships you feel you overpaid for. LOL

Edited by Blkmgc

You are right on both parts.

BTW, where were you all last night, we were giving you all PvP near your home and all your people did was run and hide?

Where were you when all of your ports around your capital were taken? Did you notice BLACK clan did not pull one fake flag so would not have any excuses.

• Like 1

Other than sitting around in the protected zone calling out everything said in nation chat there isn't much they can do. Anything else will be a violation of the game rules. And anything said in nation chat isn't exactly secure anyway. With the number of alts in every faction it really should just be a global anyway.

I think a Vulna was getting at for GB players not to support CKA when they pull flags for port battles?

Im a spy too now. LOL

Like they need me for that.

Lol Blkmgc this is pretty funny.

Apparently you are one of us LMAO :D

Can we cancel all the smack talk last week between you and me then? hahaha

By the way I felt pretty bad after that. Hope you accept the apology :)

[bLACK] Koltes

• Like 1

I think a Vulna was getting at for GB players not to support CKA when they pull flags for port battles?

They can also pull the support of the US/Brit alliance.  I don't know about you but it sure seems US is takeing a lot of ports that use to be Brit ports.  I'm pretty sure how these things tend to turn out in history.  I mean sooner or later some one is going to stab some one in the back.  Well until port reset.

• Like 1

So let us do some math.

208k =cost

22k = overhead

435k = list.

(208+22)-435=205k....

205/208=.9856 or 98.6% profit margin... which is and I stand corrected a markup of 98-99% still out right theft.

Seeing as most crafters are selling for a 50-75% markup on exceptional ships that they spent time on.   

lol.... you guys have NO idea about prices. Come on over to PVP EU1, where player built ships are sold for 500-600% markup. Kappa

Edit: I honestly didnt realize people played on PVP2US....

Edited by Richard Dryfus

Lol Blkmgc this is pretty funny.

Apparently you are one of us LMAO :D

Can we cancel all the smack talk last week between you and me then? hahaha

By the way I felt pretty bad after that. Hope you accept the apology :)

[bLACK] Koltes

Its all good man.

Especially since I'm now a Pirate spy. When do I get my exceptional ingame spy kit upgrade?

• Like 1

I am a PvE Rear Admiral "carebear" but i'm curious how GB is going to get around the "Can't shoot at Green" rule ??  I hope you guys work it out  :huh:

There is no need for shooting of green or breaking rules. This Rebellion, is against the policies and war cordova got britain into. cordova really worked hard to build up CKA and bring britain back. but i had no idea he was such a power hungry little carebear. I watched him go from carebear who loved to hug new people to being this fat grizzley with the blood of british players dripping off of him. he is very proud and does not grasp the concept of compromise in tough times, and he is desperate to beat his rival pirates but he is losing and he refuses to just accept when enough is enough.

The civil war is my way of protesting CKA (cordova knifes allies) and their reckless war that is causing the worst loss of ports and british player ability to play in almost a year. none of the previous british dictator idiots caused such a diplomatic and warfare mess than cordova and his bitter war that he is responsible for.

I was cka's number 2 diplomat, i tried to help but cordova clearly ran the show. I never did anything meant to hurt britain, my ideas were meant to keep british homelands safe for players. cordova was the empire builder guy.

cordova nor shuhac of cka have never shown me this evidence that i am a spy. I had a usa guy message me that there was proof people had seen but what is it? is it me doing diplo conversation? thats not being a spy thats negotiations. I would have hoped my accusers would show me the evidence they have and give me a chance to defend myself, instead they said i was a spy.

I was told by one source that because i was not helping (was taking a game break) and that they said i had been talking to pirates for any reason, that it pushed many to believe i was  a spy. Well isnt that just convenient lol.

Imagine if you just need to break from the game because things are not so fun at the time. your most trusted friends call you a spy and black list you out of the blue. wouldnt it be a shock to you? Its not right, I'm innocent and i will continue to fight for britains home ports , for british players and the entire server health, not the way others want me too but how i want to do it.

If someone tries to tell you how to play the game, they are not your friend, they do not care about your enjoyment of the game. So go have fun and if you feel like helping, tell cordova to end his war against the pirates!

• Like 2