Game-Labs Forum

pvp2 BRITAIN CIVIL WAR

Rebel Witch

Felt cheated and lied to? Yeah - I bet you were all in tears in your voice channel when news of the epic betrayal reached you. What had Britain done!?

...Come on, Loco... Really, what did they do that was so terrible?

I'm sorry dude, but you need to educate yourself of the real causes of this hostility and our demands and stop basing all your conclusions on assumption.

There is plenty of info further up. Also here http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/16387-gotta-love-politics-and-drama-pvp2-server-story-of-a-player-and-a-big-bus/

and when members of BLACK are camping KPR, attacking people who have literally no chance of winning, and taking ports day after day completely unopposed - you get to own that too. That's what I meant about "clubbing seals". You know as well as I do that BLACK members do it on the regular. (And do it well I might add!)

Your whole complaining point is about pirates seal club newbs. Correct? Everyone is ok with us clubbing CKA as they are the veterans and this is a pvp server, tough cookies? Yes?

Well go and speak to the newbs that have been clubbed by us. Ask them how they feel about it. Ask them in nation chat so others can join too. Hear them out then make conclusions.

As far as I know GB newbs are pretty well aware of the cause of all this. They also don't really give a damn. They are learning to live with the blockade and learning to hate people that caused this.

Cordova and CKA followers are trying to use the "Newb Button" to trigger the "Hate Nasty Pirates Emotion".

then schedule a time/port to fight it out several nights a week? You'll be getting all the pvp(!)

Regarding us looking for pvp. Yes it is true, thats what pirates do. This is the main reason for most of our decisions. However this time around we are making statement that is above the desire to simply pvp all day.

First things first. We got another 40 ports to take from Brits. As of setting up a pvp fight, they just need to show up to any PB. We don't play Fake Flag Game no more. If the flag is pulled, its going to be addressed. You know where to find us.

And actually doing what a clan boss should be doing. Recruiting, teaching, mentoring, and then leading into battle the players that would be coming to play Naval Action if we could stop this pettiness and drama in game. Is 7grams willing to do that?

BLACK Clan has been already doing this all along. This is just your another uneducated assumption. We are all trained and looked after. 7Grams made me ships, gave me starting cash, gave me upgrades etc etc. Same as other clan higher rank officers. They been dueling me and teaching me how to sail properly. And now I'm doing my best to repay this back. BLACK was the most humble, the most friendly clan I have ever seen in this game. This is why BLACK clan is the strongest on server. We are loyal to each other. We support each other. We do things together.

So your imaginary "clan bosses should be doing what they should be doing" makes zero value as this is already in place in BLACK long before your hypothesis.

I think I know the answer he'd give,

No, you dont... obviously

This is funny how you people whinging about the blockade and trying to push pirates to stop it. Wailing that pirates should forget the betrayal, should forget being sold and portrayed as ultimate scum who isn't capable keeping their word, should become above someones wrong doing, should do this - should do that...

And no one of you... none, are saying to Cordova, well man, why don't you man up. This is your clan's wrong doing especially if you all voted for this. You have caused this, get this sorted and this will stop everything, all hostility. None. Nada

Get your act together and address the causer of the problem. But we know this will never happen because Cordova is a coward not capable to put his nation's needs in front of his ego.

You know that too. You know that so well that you understand that trying to convince CKA to comeout is a dead end. Impossible. Doesn't exist. So you all trying to address the other side - pirates.

Bad news for you I guess

Like I said to Loco, training the officer perk "reading comprehension" will help you here. I highly recommend it.

1. Again, I don't know what happened with CKA or Cordoba and I don't care. I have no doubt it is childish and petty.

2. Incorrect. I think it is awesome how ruthless you guys are. I'm a fan and I want to see you continue to throttle those newbs until they find a way to find Cordoba and drag him screaming to Mortimer's Town to answer for his most aggregious crimes against the Brotherhood! Just don't try to sell me that it has anything to do with honor. You like winning, like bragging, and you have to ability to bash those seals. So why not do it a few more weeks, amirite?

3. Maybe calling out the big boys a few weeks ago when Britain could muster more first rates then I have fingers on my hand was impressive. Now, eh. Fair game but that's got to be boring racing each other to try to get the killing blow in before everyone else swarms the target. Soon they'll be in cutters. Take those cutters too, I say! Cutter starts with "C" after all, and so does CORDOBA.

4. I know 7 a lot better than you think I do. Take your own advice on assumptions, my pirate friend.

The rest of your rant - I know, I know... Cordova Derangement Syndrome is alive and well. He's a coward, he eats children, he kicks puppies, and he'll get your children if they misbehave. I got it. Again, I'm not interested in your rationalizations for war as I think they're horse hockey. Just keep it up - I'm making a killing on this war.

Anyways, Loco punched out I guess. You up for addressing my concerns for the BLACK diplomats?

If we could only find a leader...  Do yo have any suggestions Vulna?  From what I listened to on TS you wanted to be in charge making decisions and giving orders. Cordova wanted that too.   It was so bad on TS that several guys muted you because TS was one long conversation with yourself.  You should have just left CKA and formed a clan yourself because you were obviously dying to do it.  From what I heard they all voted you out while you were trying to recruit other members of CKA to quit on private chat.  My personal opinion is that most of the rank and file CKA guys wanted you out because you would not shut up on TS. :)  I don't think anyone other than you, Cordova, and Blkmgk care about anything that much to get all twisted around about it.

It seems like you making light of having a leader for GB, but it's actually a good idea. You guys are in such disarray right now. When GB was great it had large clans dictating actions by taking initiative. This is from SOB all the way to AUS. You guys seem to hate these type of clans, but they lead to a better GB. CKA is that current big clan and they are ruining GB. They work a deal with us pirates to go against the US and then side with them when they get where they want. Now pirates are warring with GB and the US are cleaning up ex-GB ports here and there. Most importantly no one steps up from GB to negotiate with the pirates to help rectify the situation. People like yourself still support CKA for some odd reason even though they abandoned everyone at the capital and could have fixed the situation with simple diplomacy.

Also, we have no spies in GB. Rebel Witch stopped by to try to work things out with us. Even apologized on Cordova's behalf to try and get our sights off of GB. Trying to negotiate with the enemy who's sits on your doorstep daily is far from treason.

• Like 2

He is suggesting he joins both sides and sinks both sides with friendly fire. 

Hodo This is the Problem you don't get it I never said we Attack Green on Green (even tho we should) I suggest u are in a battle 10 on 10 and we jump in on both sides and just kill you guys. No Rule any where says we can't do that.  This is what you get The only ones standing are Pirates on both sides.  I am Sure after it happens a Few time you will Cry and they will put a 3rd option to join as Pirate FYI I suggested that in months ago.  Oyea when you run my friends will be out side waiting on you.  We can't get you guys to Fight and thats all we want to do. So you have to deal with the way the game is made

Oh Joba I like this idea. Control perk so no one escapes. I miss read what you ment before.

The other thing is remember when I had the Little Taco alt and he would screen/tag for ya'll out side KPR (great way for him to get XP by the way and that goes for any lowbie).   Some brits hit him and was doing some major smack talking.   Well I escaped and one of our Pirates that wasn't in clan that didn't know I was helping ya'll tagged me.  Well those same brits jumped in on my side to help me.  I just turned my self way and sailed at a distance while the Pirates killed them.  They cried that I didn't help them.  Than next time don't call me names and smack talk.  I didn't have to fire one shot at the Pirates and I didn't do any green on green.  In the example that was put above Pirates can do the same.  Say a Brit tags a US player and we have a group of two pirates out side.  Group A can joined the Brit while Group B joins the US.  Group A can kill the US player while Group B kills the Brit player.  Leaving at the end only pirates on both sides.  But since they are friends they won't shoot at each other.  Leaving the only ones left alive and to share the spoils are the pirates.  This is what we are talking about joining both sides.

Pretty much how it would go down.

Though to be honest we would like it to be able to join the others sides when it's pirates your attacking too cause to be honest there are a few pirates we wouldn't mind helping ya'll sink too.  This is the great thing about Pirates is we aren't restricted by the alliance system so we can enter any side of battles.  Unless it's a Pirate VS Nation fight.

Edited by Sir Texas SIr

So, Just putting it out there.

If a couple swedes were to....Oh I don't know, 3rd party this conflicts and hit both sides. Would both sides take offense? haha. I wonder who would bark first about how the Swedes should never have more than one port...oh wait a second!

• Like 1

If a couple swedes were to....Oh I don't know, 3rd party this conflicts and hit both sides. Would both sides take offense? haha. I wonder who would bark first about how the Swedes should never have more than one port...oh wait a second!

Hell you might as well, what is the worse they can do to you.  You know since they can't capture that one port.  To be honest I can't wait until the new patch comes out so folks can stop this who has the most port BS and just play anew.

Most likely US will try and keep you at one port like hey did with Spain lol.

Wow, you all have been beating your chests all night long and no one has said anything to you... I am wondering how long this will go on.

Sorry if I haven't been here to continue this enlightening discussion with you all. But I have the feeling you just want to argue just because you think it makes you feel big. Fact is in CKA and in the greater GB, we are happy that you are doing so well. We are glad you are out fighting. We are having fun with these fights when we fight them on our terms. Sorry if this isn't always to your zerg plan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCY2me1Gudg

No Zerg mate. We pull one flag at a time. As for other pirates that's their business.

Oh wasn't it you saying hey we are winning the war because you took so many ports off us. Well guess what buddy we changed tactics like you did and guess our tactics are working better than you.

Funny that 4 Brit clans want to do peace talks for GB for the greater good and CKA don't want to. The offer is there.

Rebel, please back off on the civil war and anger in Britain. I got a small taste of that tonight myself and did see red for about 45 mins followed by a lot of cursing. We can build up a group and have a good time, just need to exit this toxic cycle.

Again I got a small taste of what you have been talking about so i do understand the anger... Just asking to let it go and lets move back to building the Brits back up.

• Like 1

Like I said to Loco, training the officer perk "reading comprehension" will help you here. I highly recommend it.

1. Again, I don't know what happened with CKA or Cordoba and I don't care. I have no doubt it is childish and petty.

2. Incorrect. I think it is awesome how ruthless you guys are. I'm a fan and I want to see you continue to throttle those newbs until they find a way to find Cordoba and drag him screaming to Mortimer's Town to answer for his most aggregious crimes against the Brotherhood! Just don't try to sell me that it has anything to do with honor. You like winning, like bragging, and you have to ability to bash those seals. So why not do it a few more weeks, amirite?

3. Maybe calling out the big boys a few weeks ago when Britain could muster more first rates then I have fingers on my hand was impressive. Now, eh. Fair game but that's got to be boring racing each other to try to get the killing blow in before everyone else swarms the target. Soon they'll be in cutters. Take those cutters too, I say! Cutter starts with "C" after all, and so does CORDOBA.

4. I know 7 a lot better than you think I do. Take your own advice on assumptions, my pirate friend.

The rest of your rant - I know, I know... Cordova Derangement Syndrome is alive and well. He's a coward, he eats children, he kicks puppies, and he'll get your children if they misbehave. I got it. Again, I'm not interested in your rationalizations for war as I think they're horse hockey. Just keep it up - I'm making a killing on this war.

Anyways, Loco punched out I guess. You up for addressing my concerns for the BLACK diplomats?

Your questions already been answered in full. By Loco and myself.

Maybe you need to look into getting that "reading comprehension" perk yourself?

If that's not enough, I can craft you regular gold "Insight" upgrade and even permanent "perceptivity" upgrade. Just hit me up

Edited by koltes
  • Like 1

1. Again, I don't know what happened with CKA or Cordoba and I don't care. I have no doubt it is childish and petty.

3. Maybe calling out the big boys a few weeks ago when Britain could muster more first rates then I have fingers on my hand was impressive. Now, eh. Fair game but that's got to be boring racing each other to try to get the killing blow in before everyone else swarms the target. Soon they'll be in cutters. Take those cutters too, I say! Cutter starts with "C" after all, and so does CORDOBA.

The rest of your rant - I know, I know... Cordova Derangement Syndrome is alive and well. He's a coward, he eats children, he kicks puppies, and he'll get your children if they misbehave. I got it. Again, I'm not interested in your rationalizations for war as I think they're horse hockey. Just keep it up - I'm making a killing on this war.

I'm here you claim you don't know what the war is about then Don't get involved. I can tell you this with the Pirates at war with everyone it's been great for pvp. 10 more players rerolled nations because of carebear alliances just to get some pvp. Love it.

The reason why we are doing what we do is sending a message they shouldn't have backstabbed us. Look at the ports we took when GB and pirates were allied GB had 80 ports now it's like 30. So how's the US and gb alliance going?

Edited by Loco Bandito
  • Like 1

I'm here you claim you don't know what the war is about then Don't get involved. I can tell you this with the Pirates at war with everyone it's been great for pvp. 10 more players rerolled nations because of carebear alliances just to get some pvp. Love it.

The reason why we are doing what we do is sending a message they shouldn't have backstabbed us. Look at the ports we took when GB and pirates were allied GB had 80 ports now it's like 30. So how's the US and gb alliance going?

All this pvp and i haven't got to play cuz im still recovering from spinal fusion! ! Incant get down to my game room ! Tis not fair and this patch better not come out till i can walk .

5 days without sinking someone is to much. Time to OD on pain killers and do whats right. .......sink britus.

All this pvp and i haven't got to play cuz im still recovering from spinal fusion! ! Incant get down to my game room ! Tis not fair and this patch better not come out till i can walk .

5 days without sinking someone is to much. Time to OD on pain killers and do whats right. .......sink britus.

oh man sorry to hear that bro hope you get better soon. looking forward to sailing with you...just please if we become mates dont stick a knife in my back like cordova/cka did...at least have courtesy of telling me if something is seriously wrong so i can sort it out first.

the civil war continues. down with the cka backstabbers!!!

oh man sorry to hear that bro hope you get better soon. looking forward to sailing with you...just please if we become mates dont stick a knife in my back like cordova/cka did...at least have courtesy of telling me if something is seriously wrong so i can sort it out first.

the civil war continues. down with the cka backstabbers!!!

Im a pirate so I will stabb you in the front but if it comes down to you or a cka im always happy to sink them guys. I like the,way you are trying to solve problems instead of asking admin to do it. Edited by Mrdoomed
  • Like 1

Please, just get over yourself. 

Your one man insurrection isn't going anywhere.  

Sorry to hear this.  We miss having more targets to shoot at in game, get well soon.

copy that , i was able to wiggle the knife out of my back, just minor bleeding now. :)

hodo, sorry if i insulted you earlier in my deer in headlights panic of figuring out what the hell just happened to get kicked out of cka by what i thought were my mates. thankfully i had enough people convo me to give me a hug and insight into what went on behind my back and i dont feel too shocked anymore.

anyways , no hard feelings, i forgive anyone who backstabbed me and we will sail in the future im sure :)

Britain and her players need peace. make it happen cka!!