Game-Labs Forum

pvp2 BRITAIN CIVIL WAR

Rebel Witch

At last Jamaica and the south cays are back in British hands, what i call the British home ports. Thanks BLACK for agreeing to give those back. 

I am ending my rebellion against CKA too in the hopes we can all work together and keep the home ports safe and help each other just have fun. 

All i ask is that if any brit clan decides to try and build an empire, and if they start a big war and are losing to please have the decency to surrender before britain loses her home ports again. For all of our sake.

So i started a new clan called Portugal, which I am kinda pitching as a new playable nation just for shits and giggles. Just as Portugal is a long time ally to Britain (history is so cool) Portugal clan will always be ally to Britain and her interests however i maintain my agreement with BLACK as i feel they are the best ally Britain had in the first place. (remember BLACK and myself were fighting against cka not britain)

Now to take that break from the game i should have two weeks ago. :)  Peace guys.

• Like 1