Game-Labs Forum

pvp2 BRITAIN CIVIL WAR

Rebel Witch

It is interesting to read the thread and see that the Pirates are getting exactly what they wanted from my PoV. A conflicted nation within and almost free reign across the seas.

I don't advocate anything either way. Whoever this Cordovo guy is and people saying he is the leader of Britain, well he and his buddies could figure a way to satisfy everyone, or be damned with a few and do what you want.

• Like 1

The Carribean in all its Naval History was never as bad as this. I am just glad I am not part of it. Was it really like this in the days of sail? Too many people are taking this game far too seriously from what I have read here. Why not form a Fishing Fleet Clan for something different and let those cannons cool down a bit. :lol:  

And we were taking a break and defending around KPR tonight.

STERN, RED, CKA, and others were out hunting the pirates sitting near KPR.

We captured 4 pirate ships, at the loss of 0 british ships. While you sat AFK fishing in the safe zone, in a Victory.

So I guess the clans out defending our waters was wrong? We were protecting the noobs like you said, yet you did nothing.

Lol Hodo you are the biggest hypocrite. Last week when you guys were hitting us and taking ports off us you claimed you were winning the war and said you changed strategy while we waited at KPR for you. Now you sit at KPR for 2 days and have taken how many ports? What is your definition of winning? Hiding?

Please tell me your goal. Because you seem to change it all the time. I put the call out its CKA vs BLACK clan the other day and you guys don't show. You guys started this mess for your nation and we are willing to talk even though it's not our fault.

• Like 1

Just had a big discussion with Cordova in the game. I appealed to him to end this war vs BLACK. Sadly he is stubborn as ever and refuses.

So let the civil war continue.

The rebels demands...

Cordova/CKA find a diplomatic solution to end this war vs BLACK, i dont care how he does it. we just want this war to end. BLACK is hard core and not every player wants to fight port battles every night .

After my discussion with cordova, he is so mad at me for starting this civil war that he put me on ignore and i do not expect to have my name cleared. However for the record i have no idea where this animosity came from other than i was the one voice in cka who called for compromise with black weeks ago because i knew this could end badly. i think i pissed them off when i said "i told you guys this would happen" when we started to lose jamaica. they must have taken my honesty and concern for me having inside working with BLACK,. I was a diplo but i never betrayed britain. no one has shown proof otherwise. It probably didnt help that after cordova accused me of playing both sides, i said whoa im done doing diplomacy and taking a break from game because i saw the signs of mistrust building and i didnt want to lose our friendship. sadly, that didnt work out.

British for peace UNITE! we must demand cordova and cka end this war against BLACK it is hurting everyone.

Okay, this is my attempt to find a solution to all of this.

Cordova, cka if there was something i said that upset you, or insulted you before being kicked from cka,  i am truly sorry. i just wish you guys would have come to me and let me know so we could talk it through. If i was a horrible diplomat then why didnt you just tell me to not do it anymore? I even asked you cordova if it was alright that i talk to black again to find solution, you said grudgingly okay, so i did, thats when i came to cordova with the "apology to BLACK" offer and thats when you got mad.

So, Cordova i am so sorry if i hurt your feelings, nothing was intended. i just wanted to get this war to end because it is bad for britain, for all players.... our home ports are precious. I even deferred to your diplomacy because the majority liked your position of war with BLACK. I was simply trying to warn everyone this was not a good idea.

Please accept my apology cordova and cka and if you can accept my apology may i ask you find a similar resolution with the pirates so we can free jamaica and britains home ports and end this feud. Please!

I've got to hand it to you, Loco. It almost sounds like you actually believe your own justifications.

BLACK clan are pirates. They are very good players who make up roughly 1/9 of every player online during US prime time. They can field a fleet of 10-20 Curse's and Devil's at literally a moments notice. They are organized and ruthless. I have no doubt when they zone into a fight against a ragtag fleet of... whomever, it is in every sense a race against each other to get to be the one who deals the metaphorical coup de grace to the baby seal. No problem with that - they are pirates. It's what they do. I respect that play style, and it makes sense...

The problem for me comes in when they send their PR man into the forums to explain that the reason they are doing the equivalent of running over children playing in front of your house in tanks is because one of the slightly older boys talked some smack to one of them. Then they use this as a justification to attack whomever they set their sights on for the moment. I just don't see why BLACK feels they needs to have Loco do this every day? Why not take 7grams' approach to Naval Action and crush everything in your path because you can. No apologies. No reason other than that black flag on the mast. I just don't get why a bunch of stone cold killers try to make themselves the victims just do they can go to war? It's silly.

Now, I don't think there is any way I could actually read everything Loco posts here and have time for real life, so forgive me if he's answered these questions somewhere else. BLACK will not back away from a "fair" fight. I have no doubt they would be all over that. I'm just saying that at this point it seems to me that using the excuse that this guy Cordoba touched you in a bad place or said something about your mother six months ago as a reason to continue to strangle the life out of Britain on a daily basis is nuts. Just be up front - your crushing all those little baby Brits and a turning them against each other because you think it's funny, you have no one better to fight at the moment, and because you can.

I don't know, can you guys just try to act a bit more... piratey? The "helpless victims of circumstance" card is getting old.

• Like 1

I've got to hand it to you, Loco. It almost sounds like you actually believe your own justifications.

BLACK clan are pirates. They are very good players who make up roughly 1/9 of every player online during US prime time. They can field a fleet of 10-20 Curse's and Devil's at literally a moments notice. They are organized and ruthless. I have no doubt when they zone into a fight against a ragtag fleet of... whomever, it is in every sense a race against each other to get to be the one who deals the metaphorical coup de grace to the baby seal. No problem with that - they are pirates. It's what they do. I respect that play style, and it makes sense...

The problem for me comes in when they send their PR man into the forums to explain that the reason they are doing the equivalent of running over children playing in front of your house in tanks is because one of the slightly older boys talked some smack to one of them. Then they use this as a justification to attack whomever they set their sights on for the moment. I just don't see why BLACK feels they needs to have Loco do this every day? Why not take 7grams' approach to Naval Action and crush everything in your path because you can. No apologies. No reason other than that black flag on the mast. I just don't get why a bunch of stone cold killers try to make themselves the victims just do they can go to war? It's silly.

Now, I don't think there is any way I could actually read everything Loco posts here and have time for real life, so forgive me if he's answered these questions somewhere else. BLACK will not back away from a "fair" fight. I have no doubt they would be all over that. I'm just saying that at this point it seems to me that using the excuse that this guy Cordoba touched you in a bad place or said something about your mother six months ago as a reason to continue to strangle the life out of Britain on a daily basis is nuts. Just be up front - your crushing all those little baby Brits and a turning them against each other because you think it's funny, you have no one better to fight at the moment, and because you can.

I don't know, can you guys just try to act a bit more... piratey? The "helpless victims of circumstance" card is getting old.

Tell me when I was last out the front of KPR last clubbing seals? At least 2 weeks ago when this shit started. So we sank anything on site. Yeah we are ruthless it's what we do, disrupt supply lines, sink em all and kill em all, take your boats off you. It's pvp. If Brits don't like it bring the big boys out to look after them. Most of the guys I've attacked are in trincs. So what's your definition of a seal?

You do realize there are other Pirates there blockading not just BLACK. Plus I've been to busy organizing the war on other fronts to spend time at KPR. Also this is not my justifications this is the whole faction of the black flag. We felt cheated and lied to. It's war so if people want to fight Brits because they fuct up an alliance then let them. Well Brits didn't fuck the alliance and it's not an excuse we all know Cordova did and rebelwitch has already said that.

Now if their nation is fighting amongst each other how is that our fault or mine? We are being piratey blockading and stopping supplies.

Edited by Loco Bandito
  • Like 1

Make No mistake The Brits are in trouble.  All that needs to be said.  CKA knows what has to be done for the bleeding to stop but if they keep waiting they wont have any ports left and/or the US is going to start taken port to keep a buffer from the pirates look at Cuba.  Your friends are more about protect me me now so I can defend my self later.  The problem is US and Brits together could wipe the Pirates 1st rates out in a Few days if they gave a little effort as a team. Pirate's would put up a awesome fight to Start and win and win hard (The US civil war) but we would eventually start losing.  To your numbers.  Good news for us is that Cordova in no Pres Lincoln or one of his Generals,  Lincoln Fired how many Generals in the Civil war because they would not fight the war he wanted to fight(yea I could look it up but I am not going to its a LOT)

I look Forward to the day when US and Brits are fighting again because It will be the like ringing the Dinner bell for Pirates.  3 way battles port open world not matter to us. LOL is the hope of every Pirate in this game. Our biggest problem will be we will have to make sure we not kill each other.  The Fear we will cause when 1/2 our force joins the Brits and on other 1/2 join US but we don't care about ports we wanna fight.  Just will be funny we get to decide who it will go to or not lol.

JobaSet     

Edited by JobaSet
  • Like 2

Dude: really, enough already with the 'Cordova this and Cordova that'.

You're attacking GB to attack GB. Just be honest about that.

sorry cuzn but i was part of the diplomacy that formed the agreement with black and i talked to black after cordova "allegedly" stabbed black in the back weeks later. This war is purely about cordova being a two face liar and stabbing black in the back.

So its well within cordova's right to make the decision of politics on who to side with, but he made the call and now the accountability lies square with him.

cordova got really mad at me when he asked me if i believed his side of the story and i said i am not going to say who is telling the truth i wasnt there, i dont know the truth. He was like my ex girlfriends when they try to tell their side of the story and they always use the line "dont you blieve me, dont you?" as they try to corner you into being a bobblehead when there is likely more to the story.

so i talked to shuhac on teamspeak shortly after the BLACK war began and i asked shuhac candidly if he knew anything , did cordova do an ole switcheroo on the pirates? and shuhac kind of chuckled and was like yeah cordova did. and i knew with shuhac as cordova's best friend and leader of cka i knew he was speaking truth.

this war is very much about cordova and black and the loyal cka guys , god bless their cordova loving souls, but now they are becoming suckers and bobbleheads and it seems all of them are so stubborn and prideful they refuse to believe cordova could have caused all of this in the first place. frankly many of them probably dont care, they are in so deep and when good ole boys form a club good ole boys are afraid to break from the hive because they know they will get kicked out.

• Like 1

I am not sure what all happened with you and Cordova, but from Cordovas own mouth, he doesn't hold any ill will against you. He isn't mad, he is if anything disappointed. He didn't take the action of removing you lightly, they voted on it, and there was screenshots and evidence provided against you. There were some who spoke up for you even though you were not there. The vote was passed by a majority vote, I am not sure who voted for what. But it was explained to me in that way.

You are not helping yourself with posts like this. I don't know why you believe Cordova is at fault for all of this or that he wants to rule GB in game. Fact is he is just ONE person, and ultimately he doesn't rule everything CKA does. Fact is the BLACK clan felt that someone stabbed them in the back over a port no one cares about. But from my point of view, the BLACK clan was just looking for a reason to PvP someone new. I can respect that if they just came out and said it, instead of trying to drag an individual through the mud because they have a grudge with him.

So if you don't mind, stop slinging mud at Cordova. You are better than this.

BTW, it is KING and country at this point in history.

And how are you planning on having this revolt? By just bitching about stuff in Nation chat? Or are you going to be like Blkmgc and buy up everything and then double the price so you just screw the new player in hopes of making some pixel money?

Fact is it is a war, and like it or not we are in it together. They are Pirates, they are enemies of the state, and enemies to ALL nations. If you support them then you are no better than a pirate yourself.

You mention screenshots in this post proving Rebelwitch is a spy. Show us the evidence or is it all lies. Let's get to the bottom of it.

Just had a big discussion with Cordova in the game. I appealed to him to end this war vs BLACK. Sadly he is stubborn as ever and refuses.

So let the civil war continue.

The rebels demands...

Cordova/CKA find a diplomatic solution to end this war vs BLACK, i dont care how he does it. we just want this war to end. BLACK is hard core and not every player wants to fight port battles every night .

British for peace UNITE! we must demand cordova and cka end this war against BLACK it is hurting everyone.

If we could only find a leader...  Do yo have any suggestions Vulna?  From what I listened to on TS you wanted to be in charge making decisions and giving orders. Cordova wanted that too.   It was so bad on TS that several guys muted you because TS was one long conversation with yourself.  You should have just left CKA and formed a clan yourself because you were obviously dying to do it.  From what I heard they all voted you out while you were trying to recruit other members of CKA to quit on private chat.  My personal opinion is that most of the rank and file CKA guys wanted you out because you would not shut up on TS. :)  I don't think anyone other than you, Cordova, and Blkmgk care about anything that much to get all twisted around about it.

If we could only find a leader...  Do yo have any suggestions Vulna?  From what I listened to on TS you wanted to be in charge making decisions and giving orders. Cordova wanted that too.   It was so bad on TS that several guys muted you because TS was one long conversation with yourself.  You should have just left CKA and formed a clan yourself because you were obviously dying to do it.  From what I heard they all voted you out while you were trying to recruit other members of CKA to quit on private chat.  My personal opinion is that most of the rank and file CKA guys wanted you out because you would not shut up on TS. :)  I don't think anyone other than you, Cordova, and Blkmgk care about anything that much to get all twisted around about it.

Um, okay these are ridiculous claims. I had a very good re pore with most guys in cka and other clans until the pirate war. i think some guys were unhappy that i was against this pirate war and then took a break from game. cordova was unhappy with me too and it seems while i was away the whispers behind my back went on. because no one ever approached me to my face (voice) to express concerns you pointed out. the truth is coming out about how i was not a part of the good ole boys club. fine by me.

got that evidence to prove your claims that i was a spy yet? got any other evidence to back up your BS?

Tell me when I was last out the front of KPR last clubbing seals? At least 2 weeks ago when this shit started. So we sank anything on site. Yeah we are ruthless it's what we do, disrupt supply lines, sink em all and kill em all, take your boats off you. It's pvp. If Brits don't like it bring the big boys out to look after them. Most of the guys I've attacked are in trincs. So what's your definition of a seal?

You do realize there are other Pirates there blockading not just BLACK. Plus I've been to busy organizing the war on other fronts to spend time at KPR. Also this is not my justifications this is the whole faction of the black flag. We felt cheated and lied to. It's war so if people want to fight Brits because they fuct up an alliance then let them. Well Brits didn't fuck the alliance and it's not an excuse we all know Cordova did and rebelwitch has already said that.

Now if their nation is fighting amongst each other how is that our fault or mine? We are being piratey blockading and stopping supplies.

First off, when I talk about clubbing seals, I did not refer to you personally. And since you are the forum mouthpiece of BLACK, you don't just get to say "I didn't club seals, so no one in BLACK does." You're an officer of that clan, and when members of BLACK are camping KPR, attacking people who have literally no chance of winning, and taking ports day after day completely unopposed - you get to own that too. That's what I meant about "clubbing seals". You know as well as I do that BLACK members do it on the regular. (And do it well I might add!)

I do realize that there are other pirates blockading Jamaica. And oddly enough, I don't see really see any of them in here day after day trying to sell themselves as being anything other than merciless pirates who are killing people because they can. Why is that?

Felt cheated and lied to? Yeah - I bet you were all in tears in your voice channel when news of the epic betrayal reached you. What had Britain done!? Point to the spot on the pirate dolly that the bad man in the red coat touched you guys. I thought you guys were supposed to be tough? And then on the same page you're complaining about hurt feelings in a game? Come on, Loco... Really, what did they do that was so terrible? Sink a hold of tobacco sailed by a BLACK alt they didn't know about? Make fun of 7grams' friendly demeanor? Call someone's mom a bad name? Take one of a hundred ports you may have never even been to? Let it go.

I see a common theme that BLACK is "all about the pvp" and that's the impetus behind all you do. (Well, besides the hurts feelings...) Well, in that case I hope you'll indulge a crazy idea of mine. Why don't all you clan bosses put your petty little arguments aside and allow each other the space to amass a reasonable force at a good pace to sustain a war's losses and then schedule a time/port to fight it out several nights a week? You'll be getting all the pvp(!) that you claim to care about and you also won't be beating a dead horse and running people out of a faction who probably weren't even members of the clan you had the issue with. And at the end of the day you can exchange good fights and do again the next day with another faction.

So under that scenario your two big issues, your feelings and your pvp - will be taken care of. You won't have pages of trash in the forums and you'll personally be able to spend less time here and taking empty ports, and more time actually pvping.

BUT! That would mean 5-10 of you prima donna clan bosses wouldn't be talking smack, and bickering, and arguing over who killed whose alt six months ago, and did they have a screen shot and blah, blah, blah.... And actually doing what a clan boss should be doing. Recruiting, teaching, mentoring, and then leading into battle the players that would be coming to play Naval Action if we could stop this pettiness and drama in game. Is 7grams willing to do that? Or would the first thing out of his mouth be yet another petty grievance against Cordoba?

I think I know the answer he'd give, but what say you, Mr. Loco Bandito, BLACK diplomat?

Edited by JustaRegularDude

Darn it can't log in to plan tonight's zerg. Don't Think we can get 19+ports tonight as we did last night that would be more than half of the Brits ports they have left.....But will try.  Can't Wait until US or Brits turn on each other so we can join your battles on both sides and melt all of you. And we decide who gets the port lol.  I can see it now pull 3 false flags ON Brit or US and hit pray button SO Pirates don't show. 3 way battles are coming and are real more and more.

Har Har Mate 

First off, when I talk about clubbing seals, I did not refer to you personally. And since you are the forum mouthpiece of BLACK, you don't just get to say "I didn't club seals, so no one in BLACK does." You're an officer of that clan, and when members of BLACK are camping KPR, attacking people who have literally no chance of winning, and taking ports day after day completely unopposed - you get to own that too. That's what I meant about "clubbing seals". You know as well as I do that BLACK members do it on the regular. (And do it well I might add!)

I do realize that there are other pirates blockading Jamaica. And oddly enough, I don't see really see any of them in here day after day trying to sell themselves as being anything other than merciless pirates who are killing people because they can. Why is that?

Felt cheated and lied to? Yeah - I bet you were all in tears in your voice channel when news of the epic betrayal reached you. What had Britain done!? Point to the spot on the pirate dolly that the bad man in the red coat touched you guys. I thought you guys were supposed to be tough? And then on the same page you're complaining about hurt feelings in a game? Come on, Loco... Really, what did they do that was so terrible? Sink a hold of tobacco sailed by a BLACK alt they didn't know about? Make fun of 7grams' friendly demeanor? Call someone's mom a bad name? Take one of a hundred ports you may have never even been to? Let it go.

I see a common theme that BLACK is "all about the pvp" and that's the impetus behind all you do. (Well, besides the hurts feelings...) Well, in that case I hope you'll indulge a crazy idea of mine. Why don't all you clan bosses put your petty little arguments aside and allow each other the space to amass a reasonable force at a good pace to sustain a war's losses and then schedule a time/port to fight it out several nights a week? You'll be getting all the pvp(!) that you claim to care about and you also won't be beating a dead horse and running people out of a faction who probably weren't even members of the clan you had the issue with. And at the end of the day you can exchange good fights and do again the next day with another faction.

So under that scenario your two big issues, your feelings and your pvp - will be taken care of. You won't have pages of trash in the forums and you'll personally be able to spend less time here and taking empty ports, and more time actually pvping.

BUT! That would mean 5-10 of you prima donna clan bosses wouldn't be talking smack, and bickering, and arguing over who killed whose alt six months ago, and did they have a screen shot and blah, blah, blah.... And actually doing what a clan boss should be doing. Recruiting, teaching, mentoring, and then leading into battle the players that would be coming to play Naval Action if we could stop this pettiness and drama in game. Is 7grams willing to do that? Or would the first thing out of his mouth be yet another petty grievance against Cordoba?

I think I know the answer he'd give, but what say you, Mr. Loco Bandito, BLACK diplomat?

Mate it's about ending a message. It's why we are doing these tactics. BLACK as a clan has never gone back on our word in any deal. You can ask the Danes, Spain, Swedes. We make a deal we stick to it.

The point is we are doing this to Brit for the double cross. It's sending a message that if anyone wants to make a deal with us not to break it. Like I said before if they didn't want to be allies it would as easy as coming on TS and saying deal is off. As other clans have done in the past. The fact of the matter is no one is upset, the TS meeting our clan was what do we do to repay the favor of being double crossed. So we employed new tactics and it must be working cause the forums have exploded.

One question though what is your in game name Lionshaft?

LOL have fun with that.

I look forward to seeing you banned for violation of the green on green rule.

Hodo stop saying stuff without understanding game mechanics.

Two days ago a Brit attacked a Dane and I joined the Dane side.

You do realize why a lot of people want peace with the Pirates in Britain after the port wipe? Because when you get attacked we can choose which side to go on.

A few Brit clans have spoken to us about a ceasefire and we are hearing them out. Like I said before the offer is there for CKA.

First off, when I talk about clubbing seals, I did not refer to you personally. And since you are the forum mouthpiece of BLACK, you don't just get to say "I didn't club seals, so no one in BLACK does." You're an officer of that clan, and when members of BLACK are camping KPR, attacking people who have literally no chance of winning, and taking ports day after day completely unopposed - you get to own that too. That's what I meant about "clubbing seals". You know as well as I do that BLACK members do it on the regular. (And do it well I might add!)

I do realize that there are other pirates blockading Jamaica. And oddly enough, I don't see really see any of them in here day after day trying to sell themselves as being anything other than merciless pirates who are killing people because they can. Why is that?

Felt cheated and lied to? Yeah - I bet you were all in tears in your voice channel when news of the epic betrayal reached you. What had Britain done!? Point to the spot on the pirate dolly that the bad man in the red coat touched you guys. I thought you guys were supposed to be tough? And then on the same page you're complaining about hurt feelings in a game? Come on, Loco... Really, what did they do that was so terrible? Sink a hold of tobacco sailed by a BLACK alt they didn't know about? Make fun of 7grams' friendly demeanor? Call someone's mom a bad name? Take one of a hundred ports you may have never even been to? Let it go.

I see a common theme that BLACK is "all about the pvp" and that's the impetus behind all you do. (Well, besides the hurts feelings...) Well, in that case I hope you'll indulge a crazy idea of mine. Why don't all you clan bosses put your petty little arguments aside and allow each other the space to amass a reasonable force at a good pace to sustain a war's losses and then schedule a time/port to fight it out several nights a week? You'll be getting all the pvp(!) that you claim to care about and you also won't be beating a dead horse and running people out of a faction who probably weren't even members of the clan you had the issue with. And at the end of the day you can exchange good fights and do again the next day with another faction.

So under that scenario your two big issues, your feelings and your pvp - will be taken care of. You won't have pages of trash in the forums and you'll personally be able to spend less time here and taking empty ports, and more time actually pvping.

BUT! That would mean 5-10 of you prima donna clan bosses wouldn't be talking smack, and bickering, and arguing over who killed whose alt six months ago, and did they have a screen shot and blah, blah, blah.... And actually doing what a clan boss should be doing. Recruiting, teaching, mentoring, and then leading into battle the players that would be coming to play Naval Action if we could stop this pettiness and drama in game. Is 7grams willing to do that? Or would the first thing out of his mouth be yet another petty grievance against Cordoba?

Felt cheated and lied to? Yeah - I bet you were all in tears in your voice channel when news of the epic betrayal reached you. What had Britain done!?

...Come on, Loco... Really, what did they do that was so terrible?

I'm sorry dude, but you need to educate yourself of the real causes of this hostility and our demands and stop basing all your conclusions on assumption.

There is plenty of info further up. Also here http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/16387-gotta-love-politics-and-drama-pvp2-server-story-of-a-player-and-a-big-bus/

and when members of BLACK are camping KPR, attacking people who have literally no chance of winning, and taking ports day after day completely unopposed - you get to own that too. That's what I meant about "clubbing seals". You know as well as I do that BLACK members do it on the regular. (And do it well I might add!)

Your whole complaining point is about pirates seal club newbs. Correct? Everyone is ok with us clubbing CKA as they are the veterans and this is a pvp server, tough cookies? Yes?

Well go and speak to the newbs that have been clubbed by us. Ask them how they feel about it. Ask them in nation chat so others can join too. Hear them out then make conclusions.

As far as I know GB newbs are pretty well aware of the cause of all this. They also don't really give a damn. They are learning to live with the blockade and learning to hate people that caused this.

Cordova and CKA followers are trying to use the "Newb Button" to trigger the "Hate Nasty Pirates Emotion".

then schedule a time/port to fight it out several nights a week? You'll be getting all the pvp(!)

Regarding us looking for pvp. Yes it is true, thats what pirates do. This is the main reason for most of our decisions. However this time around we are making statement that is above the desire to simply pvp all day.

First things first. We got another 40 ports to take from Brits. As of setting up a pvp fight, they just need to show up to any PB. We don't play Fake Flag Game no more. If the flag is pulled, its going to be addressed. You know where to find us.

And actually doing what a clan boss should be doing. Recruiting, teaching, mentoring, and then leading into battle the players that would be coming to play Naval Action if we could stop this pettiness and drama in game. Is 7grams willing to do that?

BLACK Clan has been already doing this all along. This is just your another uneducated assumption. We are all trained and looked after. 7Grams made me ships, gave me starting cash, gave me upgrades etc etc. Same as other clan higher rank officers. They been dueling me and teaching me how to sail properly. And now I'm doing my best to repay this back. BLACK was the most humble, the most friendly clan I have ever seen in this game. This is why BLACK clan is the strongest on server. We are loyal to each other. We support each other. We do things together.

So your imaginary "clan bosses should be doing what they should be doing" makes zero value as this is already in place in BLACK long before your hypothesis.

I think I know the answer he'd give,

No, you dont... obviously

This is funny how you people whinging about the blockade and trying to push pirates to stop it. Wailing that pirates should forget the betrayal, should forget being sold and portrayed as ultimate scum who isn't capable keeping their word, should become above someones wrong doing, should do this - should do that...

And no one of you... none, are saying to Cordova, well man, why don't you man up. This is your clan's wrong doing especially if you all voted for this. You have caused this, get this sorted and this will stop everything, all hostility. None. Nada

Get your act together and address the causer of the problem. But we know this will never happen because Cordova is a coward not capable to put his nation's needs in front of his ego.

You know that too. You know that so well that you understand that trying to convince CKA to comeout is a dead end. Impossible. Doesn't exist. So you all trying to address the other side - pirates.

Bad news for you I guess

• Like 2

Green on Green Damage Rules

Be it known that in response to numerous reports of traitorous and dastardly attacks being perpetrated by miscreants upon their fellow allied Captains, the Admiralty hereby announces that it will no longer tolerate these dishonourable, despicable depradations upon its ships.  You have been warned.  Damaging a friendly shall imperil your rank, and possibly even your commission!

Due to the number of green on green incidents reported by Captains in the Tribunal, the following rule is now adopted by the Admiralty.  This rule supersedes (replaces) all previous green on green rules:

Effective Immediately

Intentional Green on Green Damage is no longer permitted in Naval Action.

This rule is now in effect for everyone in the game, regardless of nation.  

If you are in battle, and a green player in that battle begins to intentionally damage you, put it into Tribunal.  The Tribunal case must have evidence attached with it - a verbal only accusation will not result in any action taken.  Video is preferred - conclusive video will result in the highest chance of the person being punished.  Screen shots may be accepted, if they are numerous enough and complete enough to show conclusively, at the discretion of the Admiralty, that you were being intentionally damaged by a friendly.  Do not, under any circumstances, return fire or damage the offending player yourself.  "Self Defense" may not excuse you from being found guilty of green on green damage.

Unlike previous rules, it is no longer required that the offender get credit for sinking the player.  Doing any kind of damage (the amount of damage done will vary based on the case) intentionally to a fellow green ship in a battle may be punishable.  Obviously, there are times when accidental friendly fire happens - the Admiralty will work to ensure the evidence presented conclusively proves the intent to damage the friendly, and not an accidental damage situation.

Upon a Guilty finding by the Admiralty, the following actions will be taken against the offender:

1st Offense: The offender will receive a warning.

2nd Offense: The offender will be demoted to the first rank.

3rd Offense: The offender's account will be banned on all servers.

The Admiralty reserves the right to bypass one or more levels of punishment at its discretion - do NOT assume that you can get away with it once and get off with just a warning.

Ships marked as smuggler, if they are green inside your battle, are included in this rule.  You can not, under any circumstances, intentionally damage a green ship in your battle, or you will be subject to the sanctions in this post.

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/16347-warning-green-on-green-friendly-damage-is-no-longer-allowed/page-1

Just saying.....

Hodo This is the Problem you don't get it I never said we Attack Green on Green (even tho we should) I suggest u are in a battle 10 on 10 and we jump in on both sides and just kill you guys. No Rule any where says we can't do that.  This is what you get The only ones standing are Pirates on both sides.  I am Sure after it happens a Few time you will Cry and they will put a 3rd option to join as Pirate FYI I suggested that in months ago.  Oyea when you run my friends will be out side waiting on you.  We can't get you guys to Fight and thats all we want to do. So you have to deal with the way the game is made

I don't think anyone other than you, Cordova, and Blkmgk care about anything that much to get all twisted around about it.

Gee, thats funny. If I'm so twisted up about things, how come you guys keep harassing me in private in game accusing me of spying on you? I could'nt really care less what you are doing honestly. I'm minding my own business doing my own things and you guys cant seem to let the anger go amongst your free money and ship giveaways to cover up starting all this shit instead of fixing it. Funny, you guys used to make fun of you know who for that, now you all acting like him. It didnt surprize me from some of the CKA guys , but it kinda did from you guys. Thought you all were more mature than that. whatever.

jN5AhT.jpg

Mate it's about ending a message. It's why we are doing these tactics. BLACK as a clan has never gone back on our word in any deal. You can ask the Danes, Spain, Swedes. We make a deal we stick to it.

The point is we are doing this to Brit for the double cross. It's sending a message that if anyone wants to make a deal with us not to break it. Like I said before if they didn't want to be allies it would as easy as coming on TS and saying deal is off. As other clans have done in the past. The fact of the matter is no one is upset, the TS meeting our clan was what do we do to repay the favor of being double crossed. So we employed new tactics and it must be working cause the forums have exploded.

One question though what is your in game name Lionshaft?

Man, you seriously need to pick up the officer perk "reading comprehension". It'll help you in the forums.

1. I don't care about your e-honor. You don't have to rationalize strangling Britain until Cordoba prostrates himself before you - least of all to me. I said it's a valid playstyle and I am a big fan of BLACK's work in his area. By all means, rip those baby Brits to pieces every night and cut "Cordoba did this" into the wreck of every one. Sweet. I just think you're either lying to yourselves or delusional if you think honor has any place in a pirate clan that is beating a dead horse day after day. Just say you think it's fun and you're a petty lot. I'll respect you even more.

2. I have no clue what Britain did. Most of them probably don't either. But keep killing the all the same. The best tears are the ones collected from people who suffer in the process of someone teaching a lesson to someone they've never met.

3. No.

Going to answer any of my questions, mate? I see Koltes is full of energy down below and he appears worried you can't handle this alone. Will I have better luck asking him?