Game-Labs Forum

pvp2 BRITAIN CIVIL WAR

Rebel Witch

If Cordova doesn't speak for GB then why was he always on our TS asking for help to wipe US? You guys just get mislead by your own leadership.

Can't wait for port wipe, when us pirates won't have to worry about ports and stuff. We will just hunt GB. Lucky old US should be enjoying us leaving them alone. Lol.

• Like 1

i love the fact that there are 2 threads, both 2 pages long, all calling for spartacus's head.

Vulna: move on. Please. There is No 'civil war' other than the pixels you type in nation and in here.

Pirates: newsflash! Cordova speaks for no one ;)

He doesn't 'rule' GB. He just happens to be an enthusiastic player. Period.

So continue your 'war' and we'll continue to defend what we want and take what we want.

It's.

A.

GAME.

You guys crack me up ;)

Oh Cuz, you are a pretty good shot but you so missed the "broadside" of a barn on this one.

I don't want cordova's head, i want my name cleared i am innocent of being a spy as he and shuhac accused me. Most of all i (and most players) want this silly war over so jamaica is safe again, you guys are doing a horrible job of winning.

There is a british civil war , a rebellion against CKA and his loyalists and its going to grow. Because it is so interesting that even you claim "cordova doesnt speak for you" yet you follow him hook line and sinker and refuse to demand cordova show the innocent man accused of being a spy the evidence and allow him to defend himself. All of those with cordova who do nothing while an innocent friend of britain is knifed in the back by cordova has no room to say "cordova doesnt speak for me" just follow along like a good sheep and take your pixel ports right?

But come on old warbird , its a game right, your warbird buddies never threw you under a bus right cuz?,  who cares about integrity hm? 

now do what you know is right and tell cordova he needs to let rebel witch defend himself , I deserve to see this evidence and a chance to defend myself. Or go back to your pixels in shame like the rest of you cordova followers who threw me under the bus. for shame! but its just a game cuz.

You are getting real upset over pixels.   I understand wanting to get your name cleared but screaming about a rebellion and civil war is NOT the way to do it.   Having a temper tantrum is just going to make you look like a fool. 

If you ask one of the CKA leadership about this evidence I am sure they will show you.   But fact is they feel just as betrayed as you do.   You don't see them coming into the forums calling you a traitor and a spy, or even saying it in nation chat.  No they just kicked you from the clan, and that was it.  

As for Cordova, he hasn't said one ill thing about you in TS3, or in game, yet you are trying to drag him through the mud.   I don't know why you would do such a thing to a friend.  

So who is worse, the man who still defends you or the one who makes a post and condemns you?  

Nice hodo, lots of love. but cordova sent me a big email already with a big wet appology about why he was throwing me under the bus, why he agreed i was a spy, that he was too much of a coward to actually talk to me about this and lay out the evidence before kicking me from ts. i do not call someone a friend once their knife is in my back, get it?

blah blah blah who is worse, who is this or that. I'm innocent of being a spy is the bottom line, cordova and shuhac  have a lot of explaining to do .

if your friends did this to you, accused you of being a spy out of the blue, you would be shocked too and expect to defend yourself.

cka leadership can suck a big fatty until they come clean and allow me to defend myself from their accusations.

go get sunk punk

Dude: really, enough already with the 'Cordova this and Cordova that'.

You're attacking GB to attack GB. Just be honest about that.

If it was a 'Cordova Only' issue then why not just put a bounty on his head and his head only?

um, dude read more...its cordova this and cordova that because cordova threw me under the bus , stabbed me in the back. wanna see his big wet and juicy email appologizing about how he was a cowardly backstabber?

I am a  british defender because cka and you fools are making a mess of things. cordova screwed up big time with diplomacy now everyone pays the price. i stood by his side despite warning him this was a mistake, then when he called me a spy, im not at his side anymore.

It is a cordova and shuhac issue because i expected them to have my back, i was their diplomat, their mate. whether someone poisoned their trust in me or not, they are responsible for doing nothing to come to me with the accusations, they are responsible for calling me a spy, kicking me from ts without showing me any evidence. its that simple cuzn. read it dude bro cuzn mugga?!

I'm innocent, now go get sunk cuz if you are not going to help clear my name and end this disastrous war britain is stuck in.

Edited by Rebel Witch

Why all the anger at me?  I didn't insult you did I?   I didn't call you names did I?  

So please remember your manners, and keep your emotions in check. 

I see talking to you in a calm manner is pointless, you are damned and determined to be the victim in this matter then I will let you stay on that cross you have placed yourself on.   Enjoy being a martyr of nothing, one day you will realize how immature you are acting over this. 

genius... i am a victim in this matter. and i intend to hold the perps responsible because not only did they falsely accuse me, they are screwing britain and any player not a part of their kids club

I am not angry with you sillly boy, but i will talk to you like you are a child because you have done nothing but slap me while i am down and nothing to actually help clear my name. so go get sunk

Edited by Rebel Witch

Dude: really, enough already with the 'Cordova this and Cordova that'.

You're attacking GB to attack GB. Just be honest about that.

If it was a 'Cordova Only' issue then why not just put a bounty on his head and his head only?

Shit I'm sure some GB guys would kick in to pay that bounty :)

You guys love the PVP and I do as well. So your attack, it is and was just an excuse to flex the muscles and we get it.

In fact, as you can see some of us quite enjoy the battles.

Oh and one last thing: enough already with the alt accounts. You guys are probably tripping over your desks/keyboards controlling them all. ;)

Dude I offered Cordova out in a duel, Victory vs Victory to settle the score. He refused. Other Brit players asked him and he told those players to get fuct. I've tried mate and he just keeps running.

All this drama comes from two factions.over and over for 6 months and they have the nerve to blame pirates lol.

Good stuff.

I know right lol. This is a quote from a US player who was at the meeting in FEAR

clan "Brits fuct us over twice in the past I don't trust them" I love how all the ports that used to be Brit are turning green. GG alliance.

Show us this evidence that you speak of Hodo and CKA.

We the jury would love to see it.

Edited by Loco Bandito

Let this be a message to the usa guys, I was one of the most active, most respected and friendly guys in britain mainly cka clan. I returned from my vacation to england a month ago and in just four weeks i went from being a diplomat, cka's #3 guy to being labeled a spy , kicked out of cka and their teamspeak.

I just talked to captain brach and i asked him, where is the evidence against me, where did you hear this? he said it was all by voice the claims against me. I told him i was innocent. I asked him to help me clear my name. silence...

the people in cka are under a great deal of pressure now. this is what happens when one person makes a big mistake, leads their friends into endless battles, loses, refuses to be humble and find other ways to resolve the issue. this is what happens when people like me try to suggest "hey, britain is in trouble, here is how to end this," and then cordova goes off on me saying im playing both sides...no im not im trying to save britain from this mess, a week later i was ousted from cka and good friends from cka wont help me.

for shame, and they have the nerve to tell  me "oh its just a game" . The curse of the accused is upon they who turn from the innocent.

"can we still be friends?" (cordova in an email to me as i was kicked out of cka, he wouldnt even talk to me on ts, coward)

watch your back usa, cordova and cka and his followers are in desperation mode and usa are their pawns. if they cast me aside with not even a fair chat, watch what they will do to you.

So we are 3 pages in on this thread, and the alleged Cordova hasn't even posted here in this conversation.  Does this person even exist?  I'm beginning to think this is Keyser Soze !

Hahaha :)

He is a turtle and he knows how to hiiiide :D

Can you believe this been going on 2 weeks now and he hasn't stepped in once lol. Pathetic

I think many of those that follow him are now doing so because they dont want to admit loosing their face or plain stubbornness.

• Like 1

And we were taking a break and defending around KPR tonight. 

STERN, RED, CKA, and others were out hunting the pirates sitting near KPR. 

We captured 4 pirate ships, at the loss of 0 british ships.   While you sat AFK fishing in the safe zone, in a Victory.  

So I guess the clans out defending our waters was wrong?   We were protecting the noobs like you said, yet you did nothing.

Again, your assumptions make you look the fool. I dont fish. I moved 8 ships out of KPR tagging traders and teleporting. That vic you saw was  1 of 5 I moved.

As far as taking a break, a break from what? attacking the Danes , Hiding in Haiti? LOL And dont associate your newly founded full press public relations campaign trying to make you not look like cowards with those clans who have been fighting this fight since you disappeared after starting this fight with the pirates. They've been taking losses for 2 weeks, you've been taking losses for 2 days.

Edited by Blkmgc