Game-Labs Forum

Coalitions war

Celtiberofrog

Oh, come on, Mr Praefect!!!

The fact is that the pact to end combat in the Southeast of the Caribbean has given quarter to the Dutch and the Swedes, that have opportunistically moved to Haiti and launched combined attacks with the Brits against Spanish possessions in Cuba.

We were figting and defending successfully the south of Cuba against the British, every single day, until the Dutch started supporting their fleets and mutually defending their ports with attack flags that prevented our flags from being successfully planted. The Americans, of course, have profitted from the opportunity to attack us themselves, also combined with Brit and Holland attacks. So yes, now Spain is fighting three different nations that pool their resources and coordinate attacks. All this added to tje ignominy of the timers set for the British ports in Haiti. 

So, please, do not talk to me about honour. We are just simply asking our longtime allies the French for support and relief.

And do not be concerned aboutt our reputation. Those that fought us know how we fight, and some have described their feelings about Spanish Captains in this forum.

We will continue to fight three nations at the same time, no problem, in the hope that our allies and friends keep you entertained in your safe heaven. I hope to meet you sometime around your capital, we visit often lately.

Yours.

Brigadier Don Sancho Navarro

Salt is so salty.

Looks like you don't like your own soup now. And I could bet you are going to like it.

Oh btw it IS against pirates. Believe me you would notice it if they are going to launch some serious attacks.

Oh and talking about spaniards are the only one who taking part in port battles instead of ganking in fact spanish ships were the most active gankers around jamaica.

In order to counter-balance the enemy coalition (England, Holland, USA & Sweeden) it is necessary to combine war efforts.

Spain deliberately risks the safety of their French allies just to shift the focus away from it's waters. The results can be drastical for Spain's allies. As a result, the next treaty may be even less favourable for Spain.

France should take notice of this, that they're being cynically used by Spaniards as a buffor state to buy time.

Spain deliberately risks the safety of their French allies just to shift the focus away from it's waters. The results can be drastical for Spain's allies. As a result, the next treaty may be even less favourable for Spain.

France should take notice of this, that they're being cynically used by Spaniards as a buffor state to buy time.

Congrats, you have said the biggest bullshit it has been said in the forum :D

The opening thread includes false claims;

The Brits have a friendly relationship with the Swedes yet there is no formal alliance. Although supportive as a screening fleet on a couple of occassions, the Swedish nation honorably rejected a request to attack Spanish ports. The Brits have since, respected the Swedish position and not requested Sweden to battle the Spanish territories.

The same friendly relationship exists with the US nation. At this point there is no formal defensive or offensive alliance with the US, we just happen to like eachother and happen to have the same enemies. Sofar no formal coordinated action has taken place but obviously your post may change this.

We do have a strong formal alliance with the Verenigde Provincien nation in which we support eachother both political and economical where ever required. An attack on the VP is considered an attack on Britain.

The Brits respect the treaty between nations and have no intention to interfere.

Lets not forget who started the campaign to drive British players away from the game. Different from the Spanish point of view, the Brits do not aim to crush nations, we learned a valuable lesson. There is no point in humiliating a nation and subsequently demotivating players from this game. We like to refer to that principle as common sense.

We continue to protect our waters from enemy ships and to counter territorial threats. We will do so in a resilient, vigorous and persistent manner. If you want to know what we consider a territorial threat you have the choice to discuss it with us or to find out the hard way.

Edited by Gooneybird
  • Like 7

France got offered by me personally to own a chunk of ports in the gulf of mexico, (theyr old territory around new orleans,they accepted, then procrastinate, then vanish for weeks, then come ask for such opportunity again, then vanish again. Demanding stuff and offering nothing, then vanish again  France historically never helped directly pirates,  but in their worst moment when they where reduced to a few ports, i offered them a home and support.

Tbh their diplomacy skill are meh. and very opportunistic in my point of view.       They ask for help, we agree, then they recover, so not need help anymore so stop talking for weeks, then their situation degenerate again and they come back demanding, then vanish again.  They really need better people able to honor deals.

In fact  they payd SORRY for attack Swedish territory under Brit protection, and never payed the second half of the agreement (they only paid 50%)  , and the second part included a SORRy deployment near Swedish capital for 2 weeks.

• Like 1

France got offered by me personally to own a chunk of ports in the gulf of mexico, (theyr old territory around new orleans,they accepted, then procrastinate, then vanish for weeks, then come ask for such opportunity again, then vanish again. Demanding stuff and offering nothing, then vanish again  France historically never helped directly pirates,  but in their worst moment when they where reduced to a few ports, i offered them a home and support.

Tbh their diplomacy skill are meh. and very opportunistic in my point of view.       They ask for help, we agree, then they recover, so not need help anymore so stop talking for weeks, then their situation degenerate again and they come back demanding, then vanish again.  They really need better people able to honor deals.

In fact  they payd SORRY for attack Swedish territory under Brit protection, and never payed the second half of the agreement (they only paid 50%)  , and the second part included a SORRy deployment near Swedish capital for 2 weeks.

Thank you very much for that post LV. I would be very glad to hear the contact person you had within the french nation. You can do this via PM if you want. Maybe I could reward you for that info... ;)

• Like 2

The opening thread includes false claims;

The Brits have a friendly relationship with the Swedes yet there is no formal alliance. Although supportive as a screening fleet on a couple of occassions, the Swedish nation honorably rejected a request to attack Spanish ports. The Brits have since, respected the Swedish position and not requested Sweden to battle the Spanish territories.

The same friendly relationship exists with the US nation. At this point there is no formal defensive or offensive alliance with the US, we just happen to like eachother and happen to have the same enemies. Sofar no formal coordinated action has taken place but obviously your post may change this.

We do have a strong formal alliance with the Verenigde Provincien nation in which we support eachother both political and economical where ever required. An attack on the VP is considered an attack on Britain.

The Brits respect the treaty between nations and have no intention to interfere.

Lets not forget who started the campaign to drive British players away from the game. Different from the Spanish point of view, the Brits do not aim to crush nations, we learned a valuable lesson. There is no point in humiliating a nation and subsequently demotivating players from this game. We like to refer to that principle as common sense.

We continue to protect our waters from enemy ships and to counter territorial threats. We will do so in a resilient, vigorous and persistent manner. If you want to know what we consider a territorial threat you have the choice to discuss it with us or to find out the hard way.

Please correct you mistakes. They/You DID aim to crush a nation WE DON'T. And we know what you consider your "territorial thread", the problem is that that's an overextended territory. It's like when Rome conquer the Gauls for their "security"... 

And that "campaign to dive British players away" is just another invention from your mind. 

Edited by CeltiberoCaesar

Eric was our contact with the pirates, unfortunatly he stopped playing. The rest of us are not aware of this agreement you had involving attacking sweden. While we are grateful for your offer of ports in our time of need, we were not able to make the jump while being attacked on several front. After the treaty we began jumping there but the AUSFC were not willing to grant us territory. AUSFC being friendly to us we didn't want to cause a stir. I have a lot of respect for the work you are doing and apologise for the bad experience you had with us. We will try to be better in the future.

Unfortunatly our faction is now stuck between the treaty zone and the 04-06 ports set by the brit and the dutch. As a result our nation is dying. Some went rogue and are doing everything they can to break the treaty, some just stopped playing, some decided to stop RVR while the mechanics are not reworked and the rest is doing what they can, mainly staying up at night getting recked trying to retake 04-06 ports, screening for the spanish and suiciding vs larger PB fleets.

I doubt our community will ever recover. Yet what remains intact is our admiration for the Spanish and our respect for the Pirates.

o7 Lord Vicious

Edited by Tenakha Kan

Both myself and a couple of clannies at least got "in battle taunts" and global messages regarding the so called "Make Britain Quit" campaign. I know, from chatting to both French and others 'enemy' nation diplomats that this was never an "official" doctrine, but it stirred the Brits.

You should know the Brits love fighting the Spanish and are conscious of not wiping them off the map or anything silly (even if they could).

The problem Spain face is that they formed a coalition with an active alliance of players from Pirates, Danes and French. The Pirates have collapsed and do very little now, the Danes are reduced to hassle fleets and the French rarely make a serious dash for anything.

Conversely the Dutch, Swedes, US and Brits ask each other as for Rules of Engagement, support each others moves and back each other up.

Today, the Dutch had a 25 brit first rate screen to get from Tib to south cuba, then later in the day, when a French Flag was pulled on Sale Trou, the brits scrambled to get there, on arrival, we discovered the French flag had US ships to the SW, Dutch ships to the east and brit ships to the west. Now THAT is an alliance.

Spain are in trouble. The fact the Swede, US, Brit, Dutch alliance are working together is not "their fault", its not 4 v 1, its a strong functional alliance versus a poorly co-ordinated alliance. Now over time, things will change, they always do, only 4 weeks ago the Brits were getting smashed on every point of the compass (from 105 ports to 45).

I have chatted (not as a diplomat) with and listened to many from the Brits, Dutch etc....there is a complete desire to keep the fight going without crushing anyone out of existence.

I recommend Spain enjoy the fact they can logon anytime of the day and have the PvP delivered to their door. If nothing else its hectic fun :)

Edited by Jeheil
  • Like 4

French could go the northern Hispaniola route.

French could attack the late timer ports and hold them together with danes and spaniards and could use the cool down time to a jump for Cuba.

French could have some gentlemen fight with the danes to train their PB fleet or anything.

French could provide screening help for the spaniards.

Pls do not play the "poor victim" propaganda card tenakha, it´s rly not helping the french and it´s not what we expect from you after all the proper talks we had in the recent past. All nations have their problems with inactivity, all nations give their best in the war, all nations are investing a lot. But only few nations consider their personal problems as more important and ignore that some of them could be solved by themselves. Since I´m playing that game I heard of internal problems, implosions, rogue clans... within the french nation. So the problems might come from within the nation itself.

Edited by praefect

I'm not playing the victim here, I'm just stating the fact that there is no french community anymore. What is left will keep trying to retake those 04-06 ports and will keep helping the spanish as we did again yesterday sinking the british flag for Manzanilla.

Edited by Tenakha Kan

Do u think the situation within the dutch is much different. Have a look on the amount of players online on the server. Reduce this by 20-30% for guys fishing or being afk. The rest you can divide by the 8 factions. Thats the average amount of players u have "online" within ur nation. Some percentages of this are PvP guys u need to organize.

Edited by praefect
  • Like 1

That just proves everything I said regarding France. Never ever trust them again, they will just backstab you.

Edit: And everything I experienced with them.

Edited by Twig

Please correct you mistakes. They/You DID aim to crush a nation WE DON'T. And we know what you consider your "territorial thread", the problem is that that's an overextended territory. It's like when Rome conquer the Gauls for their "security"... 

And that "campaign to dive British players away" is just another invention from your mind. 

Dear sir,

From what I've heard the British nation might have made wrong decions in the past. As stated; We learned a valuable lesson. Both unfortunately and understable, you chose to revenge these former decisions by starting your offensive campaign.. It's OK we don't whine about it, we just fight back.

We can tell you that a so-called safezone is part of an ongoing discussion within the British Council. Having that said I can safely say that you haven't got the faintest idea about what we decided, nor do you know at this point what we will decide. You are welcome to discuss it with us but you need to do it tonight. We'll be present in your TS. Ignore us and you have no say in it. Talk to us and we can exchange ideas.

Sincerely

Gooneybird

Edited by Gooneybird

Eric was our contact with the pirates, unfortunatly he stopped playing. The rest of us are not aware of this agreement you had involving attacking sweden. While we are grateful for your offer of ports in our time of need, we were not able to make the jump while being attacked on several front. After the treaty we began jumping there but the AUSFC were not willing to grant us territory. AUSFC being friendly to us we didn't want to cause a stir. I have a lot of respect for the work you are doing and apologise for the bad experience you had with us. We will try to be better in the future.

Unfortunatly our faction is now stuck between the treaty zone and the 04-06 ports set by the brit and the dutch. As a result our nation is dying. Some went rogue and are doing everything they can to break the treaty, some just stopped playing, some decided to stop RVR while the mechanics are not reworked and the rest is doing what they can, mainly staying up at night getting recked trying to retake 04-06 ports, screening for the spanish and suiciding vs larger PB fleets.

I doubt our community will ever recover. Yet what remains intact is our admiration for the Spanish and our respect for the Pirates.

o7 Lord Vicious

yeah was Eric.  no badblood on my side,When my clan was in Carslile many france where going around joining our battle with us and i always liked to have the "frogs" around  I am Just a little mmm disappointed of how that guy runned the diplomacy relations with us..    so if france wanna send a diplo we can talk and set-up a new diplomatic line

you free to come to talk in our coalition ts3 anytime  voice.darksoft.tech no pass :)

• Like 1

Hahahahaha........... It's July.......... all we know this will happen............

And wait to August................... You will watch tumbleweed from Mariel to La Habana............. XD

I don't know the habits for the rest of the nations.......... but........ 

The best solution for summer is that all nations agree let map as its at this moment............ create some gulf as arena (One port for each nation and the rest free pb and pvp battles), mexican gulf for exemple. Forgot pb outside this area, and concentrate the people in this small place, with fun and easy battles for all nations.....

With this poor population, try to work in a map so big is too stressing.

This is the poit of view of a person that take holidays next weekend and will not appear here for three weeks.............. XD

Edited by Alvar Fanez de Minaya
  • Like 2

That just proves everything I said regarding France. Never ever trust them again, they will just backstab you.

Edit: And everything I experienced with them.

Not only that mate, they are quite cowards. They signed a peace treaty and they left alone their loving friends (the spaniards) against their enemies. Even with the war declaration from the Dutch.

In the meantime they are farming on their heaven around Fort Royal.

After wiping the spaniards, we have to say "hello France". Im quite sure Britain wont be alone in our fights against them.

Not only that mate, they are quite cowards. They signed a peace treaty and they left alone their loving friends (the spaniards) against their enemies. Even with the war declaration from the Dutch.

In the meantime they are farming on their heaven around Fort Royal.

After wiping the spaniards, we have to say "hello France". Im quite sure Britain wont be alone in our fights against them.

The arrogance ahead of you..........

"After wiping the spaniards, we have to say "hello france"................... 

Is taken from a James bond film?...... You know, the villain with a cat...... 

"And after say hello france......... We will conquer the WOOOORLD.........

Sorry..... I'm goin up.......

And after say hello france....... We will conquer....... The CARIBBBBEANNNN".......

Despite the arrogance........... You're very funny......

Anyone who allies with the pirates will get what they have coming in the long run.

Actually that is a well documented statement by various French high ranking players.

Edited by Quineloe
  • Like 2

Why do you speak for Great Britain? We are going to show Spain what it deserves, the show has just begun.

Our diplomat already said that Britain won't make the same mistakes of the past. And praefect said and well as diplomat of his nation and diplomat of the Coalition. Both Verenigde Provincien and Britain have the same interests and agreements.

You must chill out a little.

• Like 1