Game-Labs Forum

Coalitions war

Celtiberofrog

In fact  they payd SORRY for attack Swedish territory under Brit protection, and never payed the second half of the agreement (they only paid 50%)  , and the second part included a SORRy deployment near Swedish capital for 2 weeks.

Who paid the first half ?

The French Council investigated the claim from Lord Vicious made about the payment of a contract. The result of this investigation is as follow:

- No payment were made from the Council,

- No payment were made from a clan of the French Council,

- No payment were made from a French Diplomat in charge of the talks.

As far as we know, the taking of the Swedish ports in Panama was made by Australian Pirates with the help of French Pirates. While the French Nation is friendly to Lord Vicious and SORRY, we have no information about their participation in these operations.

If a payment was made, the French Council would like to know the name of the involved individuals.

The French do not buy the support they get.

Nevertheless remains that Vicious and his merry men/women had an awesome idea to go mercenary.

I wish it had worked out better for all involved. Customer anonymity should be top priority to keep for any Mercenary group. It would think twice now before hiring. My compliments remain on generating content for our community.

From my role as Dutch captain: "You bastards! I knew there was a French connection", and waves a fist frantically in the air. ;-)

• Like 4

The French Council investigated the claim from Lord Vicious made about the payment of a contract. The result of this investigation is as follow:

- No payment were made from the Council,

- No payment were made from a clan of the French Council,

- No payment were made from a French Diplomat in charge of the talks.

As far as we know, the taking of the Swedish ports in Panama was made by Australian Pirates with the help of French Pirates. While the French Nation is friendly to Lord Vicious and SORRY, we have no information about their participation in these operations.

If a payment was made, the French Council would like to know the name of the involved individuals.

The French do not buy the support they get.

I am not calling you a liar Tenakha, but these are just words.

-So the council did not pay, but you can only know this because you asked individual members, no way for you to check.

-So no clan in the council did pay, again you can only ask and have no way to check. Even the clans themselves have no way to check, as there is not even the most basic logging on clan warehouse, and any individual or small group of individuals could have payed.

-No diplomat payed. Again, you can only take their word for it.

So just to stress, i'm not calling you a liar, but you have absolutely no way to be sure of what you are saying is in fact true.

Also, didn't the French nation have this problem with rogue clans?

It's doubtfull a random guy would have just payed. The guy would have needed to:

- Be aware of the talks (only council members were aware)

- Be in contact with Lord Vicious (only diplomats were in contact)

- Able and willing to pay 5 million just like that.

we did not have rogue clans at the time.

The subject was discussed in our council with the guys who participated in the talks and no one was aware of any payment.But in the end facts are important: SORRY didn't retake the panama ports.

Who paid the first half ?

French guy 5ml, who i dont remember the name it was 2months + ago, tbh i not was even remembering your name  the tag was FR something  FRLD ? FRD something like that :)  dunno if he did it as personal move, or according to our talks etc etc,   But you vanished so i linked the things,  i have suspicious now that could be someone from another nation, just for trap france? or move sorry somewhere. 

In that period many clans where payng us include a german USA clan who payd us for let usa take back some ports where they got production, and i not followed personally all the transictions agreements etc, some where handled by Dukenasty 

and tbh many non official france people, spanish and from other nations where talking and keep talking with us, even if they are  not part of official diplo/council etc.  Like clans who liked to switch, or just inquiry for info