Game-Labs Forum

Treaty between Spain and pirates clans

BilL.it

Naw, kicking the gringos out of Cuba :)

You're not done yet. Still got some pirate ports left behind.

Also aren't Spanish people "gringos" themselves? It is a derogatory slur indicating "white man", if I am not mistaken. It really doesn't stand for American.

Solo un clan voto en contra.

Esperemos que la mayoría tenga razón y los "disidentes" estén equivocados.

Como "disidente" me alegraría mucho de que así fuera.

A diferencia de otros disidentes anteriores cumpliremos con lo votado por la mayoría.

Teníamos un acuerdo con USA y entendemos que las circunstancias han cambiado, pero los acuerdos no son para cumplirlos solo cuando la otra parte es fuerte.

Estamos en guerra con Inglaterra porque pretendía dejarnos en la capital. Sin embargo firmamos un pacto con alguien que hace lo mismo con otros?

Nadie siente un regusto amargo?

A nadie le chirria?

Lo dicho. No vamos a reventar lo acordado por la mayoría, pero no podemos estar de acuerdo con ello.

Gaizka

BSG

Just one clan voted against it.

We hope that the majority is right and that the "disisdents" are wrong.

As a "disident" i d be glad of that.

Other "disidents" in the Spanish faction have tried to break the agreements reached by the Spabish Council before. We wont.

We had an agreement with the USA and we underestand that the circumstances have changed dramatically, but agreements are made to be fullfilled also when the other part is not strong.

We have been at war with the UK for more than 2 months now because they wanted to kick us back to La Habana and now we make a pact with someone who is doing exactly the same with others?

No one feeling a bad taste in his mouth?

No one feels unconfortable with this?

As I said, we wont try to blow this treaty up, but we cant agree with it.

Gaizka

BSG

BSG isn't the only clan dissatisfied. I see no point in allying to the largest pvp team in the game to stomp the second largest. SORRY is big enough to fight GB on their own. They only need Spain long enough to prevent a group large enough to beat them from forming before they wreck GBs morale. However, we won't go against the majority vote. If this ends up killing off all the pvp potential Spain has to offer, USA/Britain both dead and Spain allied to pirates, we would most likely just join another nation. Edited by Bach

If this ends up killing off all the pvp potential Spain has to offer, USA/Britain both dead and Spain allied to pirates, we would most likely just join another nation.

Or another game. That is basically why I found it easy to quit and play Stellaris for a time. And now Total War Warhammer is out.

I keep watching the forums waiting to see a great war break out that tempts me back into playing but all I see are tales of empty port battles and a lot of hand-shaking diplomacy resulting in even less fighting.

I guess I might be grossly underestimating the British but from what I saw, they weren't that much bigger than the Spanish. Certainly not enough bigger that Spain + Pirates vs British is going to be anything like a good fight.

Just going to be 2 more weeks of empty port battles. That's my prediction. Let's see if Britain surprises everyone, I guess.

Edited by Slamz
  • Like 1

Or another game. That is basically why I found it easy to quit and play Stellaris for a time. And now Total War Warhammer is out.

I keep watching the forums waiting to see a great war break out that tempts me back into playing but all I see are tales of empty port battles and a lot of hand-shaking diplomacy resulting in even less fighting.

I guess I might be grossly underestimating the British but from what I saw, they weren't that much bigger than the Spanish. Certainly not enough bigger that Spain + Pirates vs British is going to be anything like a good fight.

Just going to be 2 more weeks of empty port battles. That's my prediction. Let's see if Britain surprises everyone, I guess.

You are right. People will not change nation but change the game. Pirates will "win" the alpha. Game will be dead.

In many countrys of south América, gringo means foreing, and in other like México and Cuba are used to name at US people

^ This.

americano = someone from the USA, probably an anglo

anglo = Phenotypically "white" person of "anglo-american" descent

gabacho = In the US / México refers to anglos from the US, but in Spain it refers to the French

gringo = Foreigner, in US / México often refers to anglos from the US, but elsewhere it just means foreigners

güero = Derogatory term for anglos, used mostly in the Americas and particularly México

ingles = Englishman

yanqui = someone from the USA, probably an anglo

Edited by Sansón Carrasco

Well they are making a 3 day timer on ports after conquest in tomorrows patch i think, and the main change to port battles comes next month if all goes well, witch will lead to less, but actually contested port battles.

Britain will not defend South. 

No point. Territory is meaningless.  There is an order to evacuate to Jamaica.  No ports will be contested.

Good luck rolling thro empty ports. Hope that will satisfy you all.

A group of Spanish clans as follow: EI, CELTI, RV, RAE, COSA, SCC & XIII are pleased to announce its strategical mutual defensive alliance agreement with the clan SORRY from the Pirate coalition & AUSFC. 

As a roleplayer i cant believe that the King of Spain accept those Agreement. Shame about these Clans.

At the end of the Weekend, i have dinner with the king......

Everyone here is banging on the Pirates because they are overwhelming USA and Brits but i didn't see the same morale when the same 2 nations, which were quite large at the time, allied against Spain to reduce it to 1 port.

Everyone here is banging on the Pirates because they are overwhelming USA and Brits but i didn't see the same morale when the same 2 nations, which were quite large at the time, allied against Spain to reduce it to 1 port.

Dear Kayin

Because unlike the Pirates, USA and Britain should exist as nation states Pirates should not!

Regards

Captain saintjacktar

USS BANSHEE

Australian Flotilla

Tattered Flags

United States

Dear Kayin

Because unlike the Pirates, USA and Britain should exist as nation states Pirates should not!

Regards

Captain saintjacktar

USS BANSHEE

Australian Flotilla

Tattered Flags

United States

And why ? What was the Mongol before Gengis Khan ?? Many tribes, making war against each other... And because one guys united them, it became on of the most powerfull empire of this time... Just look pirates as caraibians Mongols ;)

And why ? What was the Mongol before Gengis Khan ?? Many tribes, making war against each other... And because one guys united them, it became on of the most powerfull empire of this time... Just look pirates as caraibians Mongols ;)

Dear charognard,

What a proposterous adaptation of the situation, really? pirates would never unite in the same way Mongols did, Pirates were too selfish and each had individual goals. I mean pretty sure Ghenghis had to slaughter a whole bunch of Mongols before ascending to the "Throne" so to speak. The game just provides it to this lot. If the game was set up like Pirates and Vicious and his Motle crew bashed their way to power to bring other Pirates into line then sure. but this didn't happen

Regards

Captain saintjacktar

USS BANSHEE

Australian Flotilla

Tattered Flags

United States

Edited by saintjacktar

Dear charognard,

What a proposterous adaptation of the situation, really? pirates would never unite in the same way Mongols did, Pirates were too selfish and each had individual goals. I mean pretty sure Ghenghis had to slaughter a whole bunch of Mongols before ascending to the "Throne" so to speak. The game just provides it to this lot. If the game was set up like Pirates and Vicious and his Motle crew bashed their way to power to bring other Pirates into line then sure. but this didn't happen

Regards

Captain saintjacktar

USS BANSHEE

Australian Flotilla

Tattered Flags

United States

Republic of Pirates

The fact is, if tomorrow, the pirate gameplay change, this faction will keep some pirates focusing on themself and on profit and murder, but i think many pirates clans will join a nation and make exactly the same job as now, reducing certain another nations to 1 port... Stop focusing on the flag color, black, red, or yellow, it change nothing.

• Like 3

Dear Tenakha kan,

4 Pirate Crews and a hand full of Islands a nation does not make and certainly not an empire. It was more of a Pirate coalition that also "temporarily" owned island, Working in unison to support the activity of Piracy not conquering Nations.

Regards,

Captain Saintjacktar

USS BANSHEE

Australian Flotilla

Tattered Flags

United States

Dear Nationals - stop whining and get your s*it together and fight. 2 pirate clans are rolling you like a carpet.

Dear Otto Kohl,

Clearly not a strategist are you? 25 Santissima's vs whatever we can muster is not fighting its suicide no thanks id rather have fun PVPing on even footing down near your hometown :D

Regards,

National

Edited by saintjacktar
  • Like 1