Game-Labs Forum

Disaster at St George (PVP1)

Admiral Jacob Bagge

The massacre of St George´s

For the fourth day in a row the Dutch attempted to take St George back that they lost Thursday last week.  The Dutch tried a new aggressive tactic trying to break our lines dividing up in two lines of good order.  The battle soon turned in to a slaughter of never before seen proportions.  The entire Dutch Fleet of 25 ships was sunk.  Sweden had launched the Victory that was captured last week in the attack of St George.  We did not want to spend the repair cost on the old hulk so she entered battle in a sorry state and was sunk in the end.  The Dutch displayed admirable courage in the battle keeping tight formations and no one attempted to run. 

This was an epic victory for Sweden and we are looking forward to more attempts trying to capture St George! Our bank accounts are now full, some of the captains earing 700 000 gold in loot.   

post-21140-0-33822300-1457989873_thumb.jpg  The slugheter at St George    

Edited by Admiral Jacob Bagge
  • Like 10

Given both nations been fighting for a long time before , respectively against the French on our part and versus the Danes on yours, it is of no suprise that the only stalemate breaker will be port timers. If all timers are set to CET prime time, when everyone can be online from both nations major population ( maybe except the GMT guys ) it will be a push forth and fall back situation all over again.

It is not bad at all. Everyone has a share of the fun, more captains will be of rank and more combat follows, which is exactly what naval action is and what pvp nation versus nation is about :)

Despite the glorification of all these moments, and honestly all nations have their share of glory now and then, it is a nice example of the value of ships. All the 3rd rates can be replaced within 1 hour. Kind of silly huh ;)

I think this liittle war Sweden and the Dutch has is pretty ideal for both countries.  There is very low risk of a steam roll and everyone is fighting like gentlemen.  Good for the game and the player base.  It saddens me to see that England is steam rolling Spain to be honest.  What is the fun in that?  

Edited by Admiral Jacob Bagge
  • Like 3

I think this liittle war Sweden and the Dutch has is pretty ideal for both countries.  There is very low risk of a steam roll and everyone is fighting like gentlemen.  Good for the game and the player base.  It saddens me to see that England is steam rolling Spain to be honest.  What is the fun in that?  

We don't want to, the Spanish refuse peace. if we leave them alone they capture our ports. we have no choice but to fight while they play the victim when ironically they are the aggressors.

What I think is a shame is that if the Swedish are so good, why do they not fight back against the dane/pirate conglomerate rather than being their servants?

Edited by JCDC