Game-Labs Forum

The "British" Lost Another Port? King Fallen?

Kreah

I have sympaties towards the British now.

Pirates turned into crazy Dano-pirate abomination tied with Russian communities within these 2 nations. Together they control probably more than 50% of servers population.

There is nothing to boast about. But also there is big dishonour to the Brits and Americans who left  to join the Pirates recently.

As a pirate I know what I am talking about. I will quit playing them soon, just need to move my assets. I find playing for underdog faction more challenging and more entertaining. I cannot understand why the players leave faction when some losses occur. But you can be pleased, that the incompetent ones left you, now you have only true warriors remaining. :) 

• Like 10

I have sympaties towards the British now.

Pirates turned into crazy Dano-pirate abomination tied with Russian communities within these 2 nations. Together they control probably more than 50% of servers population.

There is nothing to boast about. But also there is big dishonour to the Brits and Americans who left  to join the Pirates recently.

As a pirate I know what I am talking about. I will quit playing them soon, just need to move my assets. I find playing for underdog faction more challenging and more entertaining. I cannot understand why the players leave faction when some losses occur. But you can be pleased, that the incompetent ones left you, now you have only true warriors remaining. :)

You have no idea what your talking about Sir.  Has nothing to do with Russian Communitys in both Nations had everything to do with common enemy' at the time.

The fact that some British were/are so vocal with spinning the "Russian Conspiracy Theory" actually works counter to what some were out to achieve with the propaganda.

South Haiti/Most of the Gap/South Cuba were 1200-0600 timers.  Just about every Pirate clan in the empire has a member or Multi that took part in taking these ports because the PB's are open to all Pirates to raid.

In the end the Pirates are all Pirates....

The Danes are all Danes....

• Like 3

You have no idea what your talking about Sir.  Has nothing to do with Russian Communitys in both Nations had everything to do with common enemy' at the time.

The fact that some British were/are so vocal with spinning the "Russian Conspiracy Theory" actually works counter to what some were out to achieve with the propaganda.

South Haiti/Most of the Gap/South Cuba were 1200-0600 timers.  Just about every Pirate clan in the empire has a member or Multi that took part in taking these ports because the PB's are open to all Pirates to raid.

In the end the Pirates are all Pirates....

The Danes are all Danes....

I see how the pirate chat looked like during the EU time last week. There are no Russians indeed.

I started to play as pirate to get challenging gameplay full of PVP. What I get now? Coalition with nations to make supersphere of prosperity and no opportunities to fight within 1 hour sailing from Mortimer. 

We are not pirates anymore, just proper Zergs.

Edited by Porpoise
  • Like 3

Witnessing the result of the defending battle of Samana against the Dans, I understand now why Bigvalco made a deal with the british royal navy, obviously he s smart enought to know, even if he tryed to defend the Jamaica ports with all his skills he wouldnt have any chance against the british royal navy.

I have sympaties towards the British now too, I believe you ve been scammed , you probably can take all those ports back without need to pay him any gold. :D

Edited by thp
  • Like 2

I find it ironic that the only Pirate clan to act like actual pirates are called British(puppets) by other nations. My respect goes out to those Pirates and Swedes who have not fallen for the false Danish(and that one Norwegian) propaganda. 

• Like 2

I find it ironic that the only Pirate clan to act like actual pirates are called British(puppets) by other nations. My respect goes out to those Pirates and Swedes who have not fallen for the false Danish(and that one Norwegian) propaganda. 

Strange that all those proud "independent" DRUNK Swedish are posting in this forum with the same avatar than SLRN.

• Like 1

Sell yourself to anyone that can pay the price doesnt make you more like a pirate or better one, it just makes you a untrustworthy  one. Who will trust you anymore if they believe you can back stab them if someone pay you enought ?

Edited by thp

Let me say just one thing: Porpoise is perfectly right! You are not Pirates anymore, you are doing politics, you are sailing Capital Ships, you are playing this game just like any other Nation out there, pursuing your own imperialistic aims and conquering most of the map. You even start using the same "mental categories" that are typical of Nations, considering maverick players or dissident group as "traitors". Please don't get me wrong, till you are allowed to do so you have all the rights to play this way (and you are doing a good job doing so, have to admit), but please stop complaining about people who can't call you Pirates anymore, who ask for a Pirate mechanics rework, or about those solo Pirate players who feels like their original choice was totally betrayed by the way your Nation is playing.

Edited by Red Jack Walker
  • Like 1

How often must I say this!!

I am not a Dane! I am not a Russian!!!!  I AM NORWEGIAN!! FFS!

Yes, you are not a Dane! You are not a Russian!

You are a Norwegian who is part of the Danish/Russian/Pirate Borg - the French and Spanish have also been assimilated :-)

Edited by mouse of war