Game-Labs Forum

The "British" Lost Another Port? King Fallen?

Kreah

I started to play as pirate to get challenging gameplay full of PVP. What I get now? Coalition with nations to make supersphere of prosperity and no opportunities to fight within 1 hour sailing from Mortimer. 

We are not pirates anymore, just proper Zergs.

Did you? Do you really still want a challenge? Then go it alone. Attack fellow pirates. No one forces you to be part of any coalition.  Go against other pirates and you will have your challenging game play sir.

Or simply move to a free port in either USA or British waters. Conduct your activities there. You will have your challenging game play sir.

I suspect however you wont. 

• Like 1

I see how the pirate chat looked like during the EU time last week. There are no Russians indeed.

I started to play as pirate to get challenging gameplay full of PVP. What I get now? Coalition with nations to make supersphere of prosperity and no opportunities to fight within 1 hour sailing from Mortimer.

We are not pirates anymore, just proper Zergs.

This is quite possibly one of the silliest things I have ever heard.

Firstly I do not know you. Which suggests you are not even part of the Coalition. So the only person restricting your game style is yourself.

Secondly even if you was in the Coalition you are still free to fight anyone.

Let me say just one thing: Porpoise is perfectly right! You are not Pirates anymore, you are doing politics, you are sailing Capital Ships, you are playing this game just like any other Nation out there, pursuing your own imperialistic aims and conquering most of the map. You even start using the same "mental categories" that are typical of Nations, considering maverick players or dissident group as "traitors". Please don't get me wrong, till you are allowed to do so you have all the rights to play this way (and you are doing a good job doing so, have to admit), but please stop complaining about people who can't call you Pirates anymore, who ask for a Pirate mechanics rework, or about those solo Pirate players who feels like their original choice was totally betrayed by the way your Nation is playing.

I just don't get this.

The nationals are crying and complaining about Pirates not being "Piraty" enough, and that they are a national etc. So what?! The only reasons for nationals crying is because they can't handle the pirates these days and loose ports. If you complain how similar the nationals and pirates are, don't whine and cry about your port loss and blame it on the game mechanics! The nationals have the same tools as the pirates to take back the ports, fight, make coalitions etc etc etc as the pirates have, so start forming up and take back some ports then instead of whining and crying about your losses and blame it on the pirates having too much advantage over the nationals, cause nationals obviously have the same mechanics to fight back!

Nationals and Pirates are pretty much the same yes, so why shouldn't the national have the same chance to kick ass like the pirates are doing these days?!

Point being, nationals can fight back with the same tools as the pirates, but instead the nationals cries on the forums instead and blame it on the game mechanics.

I just don't get this.

Best Regards, Sailaway

Edited by Thomas Sailaway
  • Like 1

Bigvalco  the true pirate. !!     Live long. !! 

So Entire Pirate population working with Danes - Spanish - France is ok.   True.

BigValco working with brits  is not ok. (false any way)     

Fuking Hippocrates.

Fuking stawman bruh, nobody is on a pedestal about BigValco working for the Brits being morally wrong or just plain not okay, check the thread you're in before you start up a totally different conversation.  We're just having a laugh at such an absurd turn of events, and how desperately the British are trying to gain ground to the point that they're employing and arming a clan of pirates who were given every possible advantage in a battle, and still ballsed it up horribly.

Edited by TsunamiEmperor
  • Like 1

Bigvalco the true pirate. !! Live long. !!

So Entire Pirate population working with Danes - Spanish - France is ok. True.

BigValco working with brits is not ok. (false any way)

Fuking Hippocrates.

Yeah... no.

Unlike Mr Valco no other Pirate Guild spams their recruitment post in chat with the tag line 'The only real Pirate Guild'

Also the Coalition is not under the employment of any Nation and we have no Alliances or pacts. We treat other Nations with the same respect that they treat us. We set a Gentlemans agreement with the Danes to fight the British rather than attacking each others ports.

In regards to Spain we have simply assisted them in getting back on their feet. We fight them daily but do not attack their ports.

At no point have we taken any gold or material from any other Nation as part of an employment.

Actually there s not one real kind of pirate, even in real world you can see some "gentlemen" pirates like Sam Bellamy  and also some "ruthless" like Edwar Teach.
The only difference between the Coalition and Bigvalco is he fight for anyone that can pay him enought and the Pirate Coalition fight for the ideology Republic of Pirate.  We are all pirates but we just dont fight for the same thing and both probably fight for rums and whore as bonus . :D
Only the extremist people believe in absolutism, and you probably know where extremism leads to.
“Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left."Clint Eastwood :lol:

• Like 1

Yeah... no.

Unlike Mr Valco no other Pirate Guild spams their recruitment post in chat with the tag line 'The only real Pirate Guild'

Also the Coalition is not under the employment of any Nation and we have no Alliances or pacts. We treat other Nations with the same respect that they treat us. We set a Gentlemans agreement with the Danes to fight the British rather than attacking each others ports.

In regards to Spain we have simply assisted them in getting back on their feet. We fight them daily but do not attack their ports.

At no point have we taken any gold or material from any other Nation as part of an employment.

Lol Kutai are you serious bro?

This is a quote from you from another thread

'Insom says very clearly he is working with the Danes. The same as the rest of the Coalition is but again you have taken it our of context and tried to link it to this. We work with the Danes against the British. This is WELL known'

So you are working with the Danes, you have an agreement not to attack them and you work together to fight the british but you 'have no alliance or pact' with them? and this is all because they gave you 'respect'.

Cool story bro. we all believe you. call it what you want but in the adult world this is called a pact.

But either way, If you have no formal pacts how can it be so wrong that another pirate group has decided to have no formal pact with Britain and just happen to be fighting the same people as us? and we just 'happen' to be giving them money in a totally unrelated and not in any way indicative of a pact relationship?

Its amazing how angry so many pirates can be that some pirates are selling their services. god damn guys grow up. this is a role playing game and a pirate group has decided to become mercenaries, its totally legit, you are pirates, isn't freedom to do what you want basicly the point? The huge irony is they only did it because you guys were such asshats to them and accused them of working for us anyway (hilariously when they weren't). how dumb do you have to be to not understand that?

A nation of angry children.

P.S. if only one pirate guild claims to be the only real one, I guess that proves they are correct? I mean, if everyone did it then most of them would be wrong. They are the only clan who have freedom to operate and aren't bullied by an imperial overlord, they fight for money not national honour. seems legit to me.

Edited by JCDC

Lol Kutai are you serious bro?

This is a quote from you from another thread

'Insom says very clearly he is working with the Danes. The same as the rest of the Coalition is but again you have taken it our of context and tried to link it to this. We work with the Danes against the British. This is WELL known'

So you are working with the Danes, you have an agreement not to attack them and you work together to fight the british but you 'have no alliance or pact' with them? and this is all because they gave you 'respect'.

Cool story bro. we all believe you.

But either way, If you have no formal pacts how can it be so wrong that another pirate group has decided to have no formal pact with Britain and just happen to be fighting the same people as us? and we just 'happen' to be giving them money in a totally unrelated and not in any way indicative of a pact relationship?

Its amazing how angry so many pirates can be that some pirates are selling their services. god damn guys grow up. this is a role playing game and a pirate group has decided to become mercenaries, its totally legit, you are pirates, isn't freedom to do what you want basicly the point? The huge irony is they only did it because you guys were such asshats to them and accused them of working for us anyway (hilariously when they weren't). how dumb do you have to be to not understand that?

A nation of angry children.

Sorry but I do not understand what you are trying to prove here. We are working with the Danes and we have said this several times. We do not have a formal agreement with them and do not plan to enter into one. We have an mutual respect for each other and decided that Britain as the larger, more aggresive and quite frankly cocky Nation was a more suitable target than each other.

I think the funny thing here is that it is FTS making the rally cry that they are the only real Pirates beholden to no one. Yet they are the only Pirate guild under the employment of a Nation with clear payment and targets.

Everyone is of course free to play how they want and we have never said otherwise. We are very open about how we play the game but FTS are consistantly trying to call out all others as the 'dogs' of other Nations while they themselves are firmly under the British thumb.

Although the Brits may be looking for a refund.. if those Victories can be refloated.

Edited by Kutai

i cannot beleive you are actualy arguing technicalities and calling it 'not a formal agreement'. its so lame. quite playing pretend. your arrangement is as strong if not stronger than any other. we are just more honest and pay them for their time apparently.

Sell yourself to anyone that can pay the price doesnt make you more like a pirate or better one, it just makes you a untrustworthy  one. Who will trust you anymore if they believe you can back stab them if someone pay you enought ?

But.... Thats exactly what Pirates ARE/Were...... They fought for the highest bidder when wars were on as privateers of the Navies....

Pirates arent trustworthy. Thats why they are called Pirates.

But.... Thats exactly what Pirates ARE/Were...... They fought for the highest bidder when wars were on as privateers of the Navies....

Pirates arent trustworthy. Thats why they are called Pirates.

That s your opinion about ALL pirates and how they ALWAYS should be, not mine, people always vilify their enemy anyway and that s why you always fail with diplomacy because you see "stereotype " everywhere. it s all  black and  white ( or maybe red for some :D ) for you.

That s your opinion about ALL pirates and how they ALWAYS should be, not mine, people always vilify their enemy anyway and that s why you always fail with diplomacy because you see "stereotype " everywhere. it s all  black and  white ( or maybe red for some :D ) for you.

Woah friend, I've done nothing to vilify you so before you call anyone out look at yourself. I'm going on historical real life precedence where Pirates more often killed each other for Money and booty than members of other nations. Pirates "allied" with nations based on opportunistic moments and usually in exchange for amnesty by the crown for services like you have done.

But if you want to take a look at NA, your "Nation" is nothing more than the Iroquois Confederacy. A Loose group of "tribes" fighting under a common banner. FTS is doing what they want which is the Pirate way, you don't like getting told what to do, so why force them to follow your policies. If they want to work for the British, then ok, They are working for us as is their right to. As a Pirate your attempts to bad mouth for protraying their freedom of choice makes you no more than a Hypocrite.

Again you just repeat yourself mate, you got a set idea how pirate should be and if anyone who dont play like that is not the REAL pirate. ;)

We dont force anyone to do not what they dont want to, and read again all the posts made by us you ll see it, we dont blame him for having a deal with the brits. We blame him only because he just say he didnt do it.

actually it  reminds me this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTbgsoHDc24 :D

Edited by thp

As the past three pages show, its apparent that a vast majority of PVP2's population is incapable of merely saying "That was a great battle, see ya later" without provoking a sissy fight on the forums over politics, clan superiority, the true nationality of players, the meaning of pirates, etc- just creating posts with incriminating subjects to openly create this kind of nonsense.

"The "British" Lost Another Port? King Fallen?" just sounds like an attempt to provoke an argument, not laugh about a fun battle or point out some great seamanship or tactics. 

Can we get an admin to close this? 

As the past three pages show, its apparent that a vast majority of PVP2's population is incapable of merely saying "That was a great battle, see ya later" without provoking a sissy fight on the forums over politics, clan superiority, the true nationality of players, the meaning of pirates, etc- just creating posts with incriminating subjects to openly create this kind of nonsense.

"The "British" Lost Another Port? King Fallen?" just sounds like an attempt to provoke an argument, not laugh about a fun battle or point out some great seamanship or tactics. 

Can we get an admin to close this? 

What this last post shows.. Is that you have not read anything here.