Game-Labs Forum

Technical problems and bugs

admin

I've already use F11.. but twice is better..

No Joke: Tomorrow, after Update... in my Stock 1 Million Gold are away.. lost, .. I've not buy anything for this.. dont know how this could be..

Captain, we are looking into this issue, thanks for the report

Just found a Ship wreck in teh middle of Central America  this was on Cedric Jones on PvP 1

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/442859083255131399/91362AB4A628DA5B06DD2C9B4BE587125DC7A79F/

I too like CaptVonGunn, have experienced this problem.....so as of now, I have used 2 bottles that have been wasted, with no chance of recovery. The previous time, I never could find the location of the ship wreck, this time I did.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/277352215426960407/1EEFD0BC1E22D28B973A8E76DC80535487B1452F/

I too like CaptVonGunn, have experienced this problem.....so as of now, I have used 2 bottles that have been wasted, with no chance of recovery. The previous time, I never could find the location of the ship wreck, this time I did.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/277352215426960407/1EEFD0BC1E22D28B973A8E76DC80535487B1452F/

This is a known issue, the current workaround is not to open the bottle near Mexican coast

Accidentally entered Haulover in Le Gross and now stuck in shallow with no exit available, I have entered two reports and will now have to lost 2750T of Sugar worth over 1 million and the associated labor hours to produce it to TP out of the problem. Shallows should not allow entry or exit past them. an expensive loss due to even shallow not allowing progress even when saying passage there.

I am about to destroy all cargo because of this to teleport away and seek reimbursement of the lost goods to do so.

20160710140131_1_zpszaarsbxb.jpg

Not sure what is happening in the last 24 hours but I am having regular game crashs, probably every 10 min  or in the last hour, I have change nothing in my configuration for months 

honestly I am completely over it, is it me or the game, who can tell, not happy. 

Then you go to maintenance early today no explanation so I assume it is NA side please fix this, if it is NA side otherwise you will loose another loyal customer

Edited by ianhclark

I have followed you advice re GPU-Z but  another day,10 min in game another crash, couldn't get the gpu over 60c. I have checked the steam game cache with NP

This must be the 20th crash report the game has sent under the name Captain Clark, it is client.exe which appears to cause the crash, how do we progress this.

seems odd it is done in a public forum,

I have rolled back my machine a week, reloaded naval action and updates, windows 10 updates, graphics card drivers.

and had no crash so far after 1 hour, is it fixed only time will tell.

Well that lasted a couple of hours then crash out again where can I post error logs or is this automatic

More crash's more crash reports sent , nice to have some feed back on all these crash reports.

Edited by ianhclark

inoticed a lot of gfx glitches. hard to take a screen shot of. so i post it here.

and a lot of freezes and lock ups. have to restart pc.

Noticed a couple of things so far:

1:On the lynx there is a small glitch with the wood damage texture being projected on the barrels of the 6 pd guns. (havent spotted it on the cutter btw) at high graphics settings.

2: the HOME key camera doesnt work (or didn't work) after I lost a boarding action.

Problem: Certain players in pvp matches are sailing off over the horizon afk. It has been reported by others that some of these players will do this then shut the game down and relaunch another round in effect being in two instances at once. Those players that win the pvp match can not get credit because this griefer has sailed off and they have no clue where he is at or he is so far upwind that it takes the rest of the match time to beat upwind to sink them. I won a match in 30 minutes and spent another 30 minutes beating upwind after an afk player and only managed to sink him with three minutes left.

Solution:
AFK players don't effect the outcome. they are considered dead after a certain amount of time afk... say 5 minutes. or
start by making it impossible to be in two instances at once.

Edited by Henry d'Esterre Darby
Removed commercial spam links.

Captain Lannes, this is a bug that will be fixed in one of the next patches

Captain Leo Davis, this is a known issue, we are investigating it, also will be fixed in one of the next patches

Just saw the reply. Thank-you very much.

When's the next patch?

Edited by Lannes

Reported on F11 but in a fleet mission the keyboard became non responsive and I slowly sailed sideways away from the battle but when I reported it it reset the keyboard and I was in the middle of a battle actually surrounded by hostile ships. The keyboard still had power BTW.

The interesting thing is that when I described my experience to a clan mate he told me that exactly the same thing happened to him including the drifting except that he lost a dura from his ship.

Just FYI.

So I and Addisonik where going to do a trader smuggler tele port.  Addisonik was checked off as a Smuggler in a Snow and I attacked with my Victory setup for capping.  Addisonik surrendered at which point both Addisonik and Alcorn went straight to the battle screen with no ships listed for either Alcorn or Addisonik.  I had no choice but to click ok and both Alcorn and Addisonk went back to Port Royle with both ships gone from our inventories.

The Exceptional Victory is a very painful loss, I just put it together, it was live oak had 3 permanent slots and 5 regular slots with crew space and stiffness. 

It had mostly Exceptional mods for capping.  Permanent slots had:  Exceptional Barricades, Exceptional copper plating, and Fine Extra Planking.  The Regular slots was:  Exceptional Marines, Fine Boarding Parties, Exceptional Hammocks, Exceptional Grog Rations, and Exceptional Muskets and Pistols.

Can you give this back to me please?  I also submitted an F11 ticket in game with Alcorn

I left ile la vache in a my perfect 3-5 vic today and had a nice battle with the french. Afterwards I wanted to dock up again and I could not dock so the french dragged me in again. I survived the second battle and re-logged thinking I could dock up again. It didn't work and I lost my ship because the french knew I couldn't dock. I want that ship back as a redeemable with build strength and speed please like it was. I dont want my clan to craft 20 for the same ship.  I f11 the bug and fixed it by teleporting to kpr. I think its caused by being dragged into battle outside port

look at my armour and you can tell by the images I didnt repair. You can see ile la vache in one of the images

battle one, was tp my ship to kpr and the french tagged an ai fleet to pull me in. Thats ok and a smart move. It would be still handy to know.

http://prntscr.com/buiwle

battle two, I jumped out of battle in front of port and could not dock. Was pulled into battle again by 4 small ships

http://prntscr.com/bumr19

battle 3, relogged in combat results of battle 2 expecting it to work and lost ship. I didn't bother fight because you see my crew and ship and [EDR]Aria capped it

http://prntscr.com/bujh98

I told them I could not do anything about it but they didn't care. I have disconnected in battles and lost ships but thats my fault. I play fair and would never use an bug/exploit to take a ship of someone. I will still never do that but you can expect me around fort royal.

Edited by HachiRoku

Accidentally entered Haulover in Le Gross and now stuck in shallow with no exit available, I have entered two reports and will now have to lost 2750T of Sugar worth over 1 million and the associated labor hours to produce it to TP out of the problem. Shallows should not allow entry or exit past them. an expensive loss due to even shallow not allowing progress even when saying passage there.

I am about to destroy all cargo because of this to teleport away and seek reimbursement of the lost goods to do so.

20160710140131_1_zpszaarsbxb.jpg

Got stuck in the same place on a traders snow, cant get in, and cant get out. Had to drop 1 mill in goods to teleport. This I believe is because my fleet were slightly bigger ships.

Edited by Sir Ballard

Reported: Fish added from ship to warehouse left only one fish in warehouse. This problem resolved itself when next I went into port. So unless you guys gave me some fish I would suspect that it was a database lock issue. Certainly the database latency on the PVE server has been a bit excessive lately.

The gifted Bucentaure has disappeared from my EU1 redeemables since the new update and hot fix.  I'm not sure whether this disappearance occurred as a result of either, but thought it possible.  Additional background...I have played on all the other servers (Merged from PVP3, PVP 2 and PVE) and have redeemed a Bucentaure on PVP2 (another possible cause I guess).  I received a Buc BP this morning from a Bellona craft on PVP1.  Obviously my game play is not hurt with this loss (or I would have already redeemed it), but wanted to notify your team as such a loss could effect another player at a lower rank, much more.  Thanks for all your great efforts to this point.  (I've posted a F11 report already)

The gifted Bucentaure has disappeared from my EU1 redeemables since the new update and hot fix.  I'm not sure whether this disappearance occurred as a result of either, but thought it possible.  Additional background...I have played on all the other servers (Merged from PVP3, PVP 2 and PVE) and have redeemed a Bucentaure on PVP2 (another possible cause I guess).  I received a Buc BP this morning from a Bellona craft on PVP1.  Obviously my game play is not hurt with this loss (or I would have already redeemed it), but wanted to notify your team as such a loss could effect another player at a lower rank, much more.  Thanks for all your great efforts to this point.  (I've posted a F11 report already)

Captain, the logs will be investigated
  • Like 1

Today i faced a problem during a battle. I had switched to double shot and traded some broadsides. At some point my long guns were not reloaded anymore. It was no crew shock, since the carronades were still reloading. The crew started reloading when i switched to single balls. I experienced this failure some days ago, too.

It would be great, if you could solve it.

Today i faced a problem during a battle. I had switched to double shot and traded some broadsides. At some point my long guns were not reloaded anymore. It was no crew shock, since the carronades were still reloading. The crew started reloading when i switched to single balls. I experienced this failure some days ago, too.

It would be great, if you could solve it.

You probably ran out of double shot ammo. There is only a very limited supply and when it's gone the type doesn't automatically switch back to single.

• Like 1

You probably ran out of double shot ammo. There is only a very limited supply and when it's gone the type doesn't automatically switch back to single.

How can i run out of ammo? Double shot are simply two regular balls. But if it is so, how many rounds can i fire double shot and does is somewhere show in game how much is left?

How can i run out of ammo? Double shot are simply two regular balls. But if it is so, how many rounds can i fire double shot and does is somewhere show in game how much is left?

Because double shot is not regular ammo, it's a perk with a limited quantity. Quantity is shown in the ammo type box and is the number of balls not the number of broadsides! It fooled me too. You basically only get off a couple of broadsides total.

Because double shot is not regular ammo, it's a perk with a limited quantity. Quantity is shown in the ammo type box and is the number of balls not the number of broadsides! It fooled me too. You basically only get off a couple of broadsides total.

Ok, thank you for the explanation, but the devs should change it, other perks aren't limited, too. Though i thing the range of double shot is much too high. It should only be 100m, really broadside to broadside.

in english

Dear Supporter,

i was with my Teammates on spanish fraction yesterday on a tour in a townfigth, but i was clicked on "Attack" is my friend spawn in same moment and we are in a figth, now i still alive as Pirat, can u maybe fix back to Spain with my Outposts and all Ships?

sry for my bad English, i hope u can understand my problem

on German / auf Deutsch

Geehrtes Supportteam

Gestern Abend war ich mit meinen Clanleuten unterwegs zu einem Stadtkampf, leider landete ich beim Einsteigen in den Kampf unerwartet gegen einen meiner Clanmember im Kampf, und nun bin ich ungewollt Pirat. Ich würde mich sehr freuen wenn Sie über die Möglichkeit verfügen mich wieder in die spanische Fraktion zurück zu switchen, möglichst ohne das ich meine Lager und Schiffe verliere.

Mein Ingamename ist HalderGER

Dankend verbleibe ich

Christian alias HalderGER

in english

Dear Supporter,

i was with my Teammates on spanish fraction yesterday on a tour in a townfigth, but i was clicked on "Attack" is my friend spawn in same moment and we are in a figth, now i still alive as Pirat, can u maybe fix back to Spain with my Outposts and all Ships?

sry for my bad English, i hope u can understand my problem

on German / auf Deutsch

Geehrtes Supportteam

Gestern Abend war ich mit meinen Clanleuten unterwegs zu einem Stadtkampf, leider landete ich beim Einsteigen in den Kampf unerwartet gegen einen meiner Clanmember im Kampf, und nun bin ich ungewollt Pirat. Ich würde mich sehr freuen wenn Sie über die Möglichkeit verfügen mich wieder in die spanische Fraktion zurück zu switchen, möglichst ohne das ich meine Lager und Schiffe verliere.

Mein Ingamename ist HalderGER

Dankend verbleibe ich

Christian alias HalderGER

Captain is being helped
  • Like 1