Game-Labs Forum

(PVP2-US) Political Situation - Edit* No clan size restrictions - need more Diplo Info Please

El Capitano

LOL and we do not negotiate with liers

YOU are the duplicitous ones here! YOU ATTACKED US. We had done NOTHING and you have the gall to call us dishonest???? You can't stand that we can beat you! You and your 'mighty clan'?!? WE ARE NOT SCARED OF YOU.

You are also too childish to see that our actions, raiding Key West ONCE and continuously outnumbering you are a direct result of your own actions. Not just the actions of your groups, YOU.

There will be no declaration of war from the Spanish Empire however, as a declaration of war is not needed to engage terrorists harassing our territories.

EDIT: And now you only attack with effectiveness when you know the Spanish player base if offline. Cowards as usual.

Edited by Juan Alfonso de Castella

Its interesting how much rage comes from this thread...

Are you mad bro?

Yeah I'm mad. Because you are too thick to see this all started because of you. No matter. The servers are due for a reset if the pirate nerf comes through. 10,000,000 gold wasted on your part :D

Edited by Juan Alfonso de Castella

Yea I agree with the '' all started because of you''. That couldn't be more on point lol I just wanted to get some pvp and some free tacos :D

Let's just add that things excalated quickly

Quickly is quite an understatement my good sir, I kinda want to go back to grinding for a bit, really wanna fully crew my renommee :D

Ok, here's one thing I can do to reduce my troller dog status. I'm gonna stop hopping in you guys mission's, and strickly engage you on open sea. How does that sound? Because let's be honest, the ''engage an opponent's mission while his own allies cannot'' is quite fucking ridiculous... And I'm sorry for having exploited a game mechanic.

Edited by RockNRollMachine

Ok, here's one thing I can do to reduce my troller dog status. I'm gonna stop hopping in you guys mission's, and strickly engage you on open sea. How does that sound?

Thanks man that's what got us most riled up, cause we're tryna get bigger & better ships to fight you guys with :D

Agreed. I'll have a talk with my clan about it. I'm deeply sorry for annoying you guys that much honestly... Let's be honest, we don't want to annoy you guys to the point that you leave the game... Otherwise, where are we gonna be able to share some tacos?? I ask for forgiveness good sir.

Edited by RockNRollMachine

Agreed. I'll have a talk with my clan about it. I'm deeply sorry for annoying you guys that much honestly... Let's be honest, we don't want to annoy you guys to the point that you leave the game... Otherwise, where are we gonna be able to share some tacos?? I ask for forgiveness good sir.

I also apologise man, I easily loose my cool with this stuff and would defs like to keep sharing tacos. We really appreciate it dude, happy sailing :)

P.S. We might need a new thread for this whole thing, like pages 4-6 are all spaniard - SOL realtions :3 (Apologies El Capitano, your feed must be huge)