Game-Labs Forum

(PVP2-US) Political Situation - Edit* No clan size restrictions - need more Diplo Info Please

El Capitano

If the Us intend coming to British Waters that are not controlled by SOB then perhaps contact those who sail those waters. As SOB does not speak for the entire faction.

If you call the northern yucatan peninsula British waters then thats going to be a problem and thats all ill say on that matter.  I understand that this is pvp and attacking US traders is an option but like i said before US will defend and act on these occurrences. 

• Like 1

well if that what you guys call jumping a SOL trader....then so be it.  We were there farming AI fleets no where near your ports, one of our guys in a trader snow was jumped and called for help and we responded... right now i offering a non aggressive agreement....  and this will be the only time we offer this. We dont play the political back stabling game.

• Like 1

You guys started it by attacked a 20R member heading to dock at Tumbado, you guys took the first shots not us.

Then perhaps Diplomacy should have been the order of the day and not retaliatory attacks, especially if that was your intention to begin with. In the same manner the leaders of the US clans should have reached out to the leadership of 20R. As a member of SOB I do not speak for the organisation itself, I leave my superiors to do so. However as a member of the community I would suggest that with treaties being the order of the day. Many BR and US clans are already making treaties and alliances, but lowering outselves to simple threats and 'You have been warned' statements should make way for 'Please provide contact details for leadership of the clan in question.'

In the end we can say 'You fired first' a million times, it will not stop our mutual enemies from banding against us.

Food for thought.

Sincerely,

Ravenburg.

Edited by Lord Ravenburg

ha, pirates nation is very hard? they are the easiest for people to start out as.

First off, I was quoting what EVERY new player see's when they choose a nation to join. Second, your statement, Are you being serious? Please, enlighten us on how you came to that conclusion, sir.

At what point did you decide the Royal Navy was more difficult to participate in than our rag tag band of cut throats?